Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

State Of Emergency: Buhari's Deafening Silence Four Days After - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Emergency: Buhari's Deafening Silence Four Days After (2351 Views)

Buhari's Deafening Silence On The Depressing Scarcity Of Fuel / Anambra's Boko Haram Prisoners And Buhari's Deafening Silence - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Of Emergency: Buhari's Deafening Silence Four Days After by Gooogle(m): 2:05am On May 20, 2013
Shame on you MODS.What did I say that made you hide the post.
Well, I no blame una, I guess money has changed hands.
Your house is left to you desolate

1 Like

Re: State Of Emergency: Buhari's Deafening Silence Four Days After by Gamji007: 3:03am On May 20, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Four days after declaration of state of emergency and commencement of military operation in three states of the north, Buhari is yet to speak on the issue.

We have heard from all the major political parties (PDP, ACN, ANPP, CPC, LP, APGA), some leaders of the opposition parties ( especially Tinubu, Ribadu), prominent lawyers (Femi Falana and co), labour leaders, public affair analysts, Nlanders,etc but one voice that is CONSPICUOUSLY missing is that of General Muhammadu Buhari.

One would have expected Buhari as an elderstates man and someone positioning himself to lead this country in future, to speak on this issue.

Unfortunately, so far, its deafening silence from Buhari. Does his silence imply rejection of SOE, support for SOE, nonchallance or CONFUSION? To avoid speculations, our dear general should speak up.

You are suffering from Buhariphobia.

Sai BUHARI 2015

1 Like

Re: State Of Emergency: Buhari's Deafening Silence Four Days After by daywatcher: 3:16am On May 20, 2013
Add El rufool to the list

1 Like

Re: State Of Emergency: Buhari's Deafening Silence Four Days After by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:00am On May 20, 2013
Gamji007:

Sai BUHARI 2015

Lol!! How can a man who has never won an election all his life start winning at 72 years of age? It's practically impossible. Buhari is a serial election loser.

1 Like

Re: State Of Emergency: Buhari's Deafening Silence Four Days After by Akanbiedu(m): 5:11am On May 20, 2013
I hope he doesn't talk.
Re: State Of Emergency: Buhari's Deafening Silence Four Days After by Bobandgreat: 5:33am On May 20, 2013
What do u need his talk for. I want to hear from Shekau instead.
Re: State Of Emergency: Buhari's Deafening Silence Four Days After by Nobody: 9:12am On May 20, 2013
Gamji007:

Sai BUHARI 2015

Bros, you are scaring me ooo. I know how many that were killed as a result of this "chant" during the last election!!! Be careful oo, that chant has a way making blood to flow!!

@OP
Don't expect Buhari to say anything! He is in a fix!

If he opposes it, Nigerians (except the Jihardsits in the North) will ask for his head.
If he supports it, the Northern Jiahrdists will ask for his head!

Left or right, his head is on the line.

Anyway, it goes to show you guys that Nigeria was never meant to be.
It was an experiment gone bad!

1 Like

Re: State Of Emergency: Buhari's Deafening Silence Four Days After by Jakumo(m): 9:38am On May 20, 2013
No cause fwa alarm, Pellow Kwantiri-Man. Our Mujahadeen are not running away from death, because zey WORSHIP death. Zey are only making tactical retreat in the face of heavy casualties. I appeal to zose spreading rumours about no more virgins in heaven to please stop zees lies.

I repeat, zere is no cause for alarm. The virgins of paradise are still zere in abundance, with more zan enough to go around, and more imported daily.

Ze Enemies of Frogress will soon be confronted in the field of battle. I am still in command of ze Kontagora Martyr's Brigade, and re-inforcements are on ze way as I speak here, walahi-talahi.

We mast dip zis Kworann into the Atlantic Ocean fwa Lagos, Baru-Beachi, I suwiya to Alumighty. Every woman in Nongeriya go wear am masquerade costume cover all zat sinful body, so my Mujahadeen are not distracted from zere job of keeping me in power as Grand Exalted Seriki of Nigerianistan.

Sank you very much. Please go about your normal duties wizout fear.

1 Like

Re: State Of Emergency: Buhari's Deafening Silence Four Days After by Nobody: 9:54am On May 20, 2013
Jakumo: No cause fwa alarm, Pellow Kwantiri-Man. Our Mujahadeen are not running away from death, because zey WORSHIP death. Zey are only making tactical retreat in the face of heavy casualties. I appeal to zose spreading rumours about no more virgins in heaven to please stop zees lies.

I repeat, zere is no cause for alarm. The virgins of paradise are still zere in abundance, with more zan enough to go around, and more imported daily.

Ze Enemies of Frogress will soon be confronted in the field of battle. I am still in command of ze Kontagora Martyr's Brigade, and re-inforcements are on ze way as I speak here, walahi-talahi.

We mast dip zis Kworann into the Atlantic Ocean fwa Lagos, Baru-Beachi, I swear to Almighty. Every woman in Nongeriya go wear am masquerade costume cover all zat sinful body, so my Mujahadeen are not distracted from zere job of keeping me in power as Grand Exalted Seriki of Negerianistan.

Sank you very much. Please go about your normal duties wizout fear.

You are trying to be funny but your silly joke is as dry as the Sahara desert! Pure crap! mtscheeew!
Re: State Of Emergency: Buhari's Deafening Silence Four Days After by Nobody: 9:54am On May 20, 2013
Re: State Of Emergency: Buhari's Deafening Silence Four Days After by Jakumo(m): 10:01am On May 20, 2013
Thank you for quoting my post, Lady of Mange, since any publicity is good publicity. Have a good one.
Re: State Of Emergency: Buhari's Deafening Silence Four Days After by Nobody: 10:18am On May 20, 2013
truth4meal: Can you people stop politics with reason? Is Buhari the presidential spokesman? What are you begging for - a speech from the man that you and your cohorts can spin around against the man. When did silence stop being golden or are you saying because he is a threat to your clueless lots he must have something to say about your actions and inactions? Is it a constitutional right of Buhari to say something? Is his silence a sin against the state? What did Gowon, Obj and co say? Did your boss say anything official when an idiot dare the nation? When did Abati and Reno dignify Dokubo with a response? Tinubu, ACN, CPC has spoken why wait for the people's general? You are paid to demonize Buhari you are doing that job I know but one day one of us will win - not online but at the polling booth because that is reality

What is this one saying

1 Like

Re: State Of Emergency: Buhari's Deafening Silence Four Days After by nairalad: 12:17pm On May 20, 2013
Jakumo: Thank you for quoting my post, Lady of Mange, since any publicity is good publicity. Have a good one.

^
You are not making any sense with all this effort. The joke is on you.
Re: State Of Emergency: Buhari's Deafening Silence Four Days After by nairalad: 12:18pm On May 20, 2013
oxford:

What is this one saying

^
He is saying what you creekfolks doesnt want to hear. Deal with it!
Re: State Of Emergency: Buhari's Deafening Silence Four Days After by Jakumo(m): 2:14pm On May 20, 2013
nairalad:
You are not making any sense with all this effort. The joke is on you.

Make you no vex, oga. I nogo do so again, until next time.
Re: State Of Emergency: Buhari's Deafening Silence Four Days After by Malawian(m): 2:41pm On May 20, 2013
truth4meal: Can you people stop politics with reason? Is Buhari the presidential spokesman? What are you begging for - a speech from the man that you and your cohorts can spin around against the man. When did silence stop being golden or are you saying because he is a threat to your clueless lots he must have something to say about your actions and inactions? Is it a constitutional right of Buhari to say something? Is his silence a sin against the state? What did Gowon, Obj and co say? Did your boss say anything official when an idiot dare the nation? When did Abati and Reno dignify Dokubo with a response? Tinubu, ACN, CPC has spoken why wait for the people's general? You are paid to demonize Buhari you are doing that job I know but one day one of us will win - not online but at the polling booth because that is reality
yeah-yeah!! if jona keeps silent, he is a reterdeen, if mohammadu bin buhari keeps silent, his is golden. we dey laugh.
Re: State Of Emergency: Buhari's Deafening Silence Four Days After by ChimaAdeoye: 2:58pm On May 20, 2013
Malawian: yeah-yeah!! if jona keeps silent, he is a reterdeen, if mohammadu bin buhari keeps silent, his is golden. we dey laugh.

Usama Bin Buhari is busy planning another bloody terrorist organization.
He will call this one Sai Buhari 2015.
That will be the group to soak the blood of the baboons and the dogs together if the dogs and baboons called Nigerians dare not to elect him in 2015.
Re: State Of Emergency: Buhari's Deafening Silence Four Days After by abacus(m): 3:09pm On May 20, 2013
Some people will not die well.

All I have to say is, You all don't have elders at home. Your kids and younger 1s will never respect you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ Commissions Uquo Gas Plant And Lays Foundation For Quantum Petrochemical / Throwback Photos Of Late Dr.Nnamdi Azikiwe,Nigeria's First Head Of State / BREAKING - Katsina College Releases Buhari's WASC Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.