Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. (26055 Views)

The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) / 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. by captianfreeman(m): 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
This is for those single ladies who hate dating married men with passion. As for those single ladies who don't care, you can still look out for the following signs, so as for you to know if the man you're going out with is taken , in case he is pretending to be single.

1. If he don't pick your calls at odd hours. This is number one sign that the man is taken. in most of the cases , he will send you a text rather than having a conversation with you. if you see him the following day, you will hear things like I was in a meeting or fast asleep when you called.

2.If he is trying to make the relationship discreet. If your man prefer going out with you towards the evening time, if he is reluctant to show you to his friends, if he can't freely stroll around the neighborhood where he stays with you, chances are ,he is taken.

3.If he don't take you to his place. this is yet another important signal. If he prefer taking you to short time joint or a friend place, then, he may just be married.
How do you know if he takes you to a Friend place? just try to know few of his things; clothes, size of his shoes and other accessories. check out all this where ever he takes you., if they not there, it may be a borrowed venue.

4.Depending on how responsible and how much regards he has for his wife, if your man reject the offer of you spending the night with him, hmmmm! he is married. This is because men love puni so very much.

5.If he constantly fail to honour appointment, even when you are always willing to come see him,ir is another pointer towards the fact that he is not a freeman.

6.When he don't invite you to the church where he worship. whenever your man start speaking in tongues when you suggest coming to his place of worship to fellowship with him, don't mistake that for being filled with the holy spirit,he may be a married dude.
Add yours. men, bad belle is not allow.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
angry
Op
You seem bored...

17 Likes

Re: Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. by buygala(m): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
Another James Hadley Chase story undecided

..... As if most Nigerian ladies care whether a man is married or not..... All that's on their mind is Wizkid's song 'Show me the money' undecided

In other news jare.....

My Neighbour's wife always asks me to help her hook her bra...... Should I help her or not?

42 Likes

Re: Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. by Young03(m): 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
seen
Re: Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. by Pineapp: 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
If he's dark and the fourth finger on his left hand is fair,he's married.. He only removed his band sad

12 Likes

Re: Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. by Adesiji77: 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
Pineapp:
If he's dark and the fourth finger on his left hand is fair,he's married.. He only removed his band sad

Jack Bauer's protege... cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. by BaddieKay(f): 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
Uuna no dey tire 4 all dis list?

Girls nolonger care if his married or not.

17 Likes

Re: Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. by octopusfreaky(f): 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
Freemanan:
angry
Op
You seem bored...
at least u push his post( mini stry) forward by commenting.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. by Adesiji77: 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
BaddieKay:

Really? Tell us about it... cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. by Flashh: 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
BaddieKay:

...only care about his money and how he could spend.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. by beautycrush24(f): 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
BaddieKay:

Lol....spot on

2 Likes

Re: Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
octopusfreaky:
at least u push his post( mini stry) forward by commenting.
Abi
Re: Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. by BaddieKay(f): 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
Adesiji77:

Really? Tell us about it... cool

Niggas are wearing their rings boldly and the chics ain't sending anymore.Everyone understands their role and have fun tongue cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. by gamaliel121(m): 12:27am On Jul 13, 2015
Married men don't hide oo..
Girls know they are married and still involve.
Infact, its girls that even make it discreet now self..
Fear girls oo...
Ever heard of the side-bitcchhh contract?

5 Likes

Re: Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. by Adesiji77: 12:42am On Jul 13, 2015
BaddieKay:

Niggas are wearing their rings boldly and the chics ain't sending anymore.Everyone understands their role and have fun tongue cheesy

Hmmm...talking from experience?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. by shalomm: 9:24am On Jul 13, 2015
next
Re: Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. by Sweetcollins: 9:24am On Jul 13, 2015
We knw
Re: Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. by free2ryhme: 9:24am On Jul 13, 2015
Of what use is the post to the situation nigeria is going through

Boko haram, fuel scarcity, corruption, non appointment of ministers, massive sack in the govt, etc
Re: Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. by eipreel(f): 9:24am On Jul 13, 2015
and this is on fp...smh undecided
Re: Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. by toluxa1(m): 9:24am On Jul 13, 2015

Re: Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. by Gbemini(m): 9:24am On Jul 13, 2015
Who tell you they did not know? no be money them dey look first.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. by MemphisDepay(m): 9:24am On Jul 13, 2015
Chai! Have any one noticed Viju Milk is not as thick as before? That's corruption o, Mr President please also help us reduce the breeze inside peanuts. Ejo oooooooo

9 Likes

Re: Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. by Rexphobia(m): 9:26am On Jul 13, 2015
captianfreeman:
6.When he don't invite you to the church where he worship. whenever your man start speaking in tongues when you suggest coming to his place of worship to fellowship with him, don't mistake that for being filled with the holy spirit,he may be a married dude.

How I go invite babe wey I dey nack to Church. U wan make person die for church abi
Re: Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. by Elkewwty(f): 9:26am On Jul 13, 2015
buygala:
Another James Hadley Chase story undecided

In other news jare.....

My Neighbour's wife always asks me to help her hook her bra...... Should I help her or not?

Help her at your own risk. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. by free2ryhme: 9:27am On Jul 13, 2015
BaddieKay:

Listen to this girl

She is speaking from experience

2 Likes

Re: Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. by AsanwaKC(f): 9:28am On Jul 13, 2015
what if his family resides in another state and he stays in another forming..single. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 13, 2015
H,mmm i just de pass o

1 Share

Re: Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. by williams368(m): 9:29am On Jul 13, 2015
Why do ladies date married men?

1 Like

Re: Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. by kenedy175(m): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2015
wubbish
Re: Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. by Brytawon(m): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2015
Women should raise their standards and make take up responsibilities.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman / She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed / Another Beautiful Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.