Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,299 members, 7,815,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion (22328 Views)

"These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / 90% Of Teenagers(girls) Have Wide Pvssy / 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by goodfornothing(m): 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
This is no joke at all. As long as she's no longer a virgin and up to 20 years of age and with no child, she must have had at least one abortion. Fvck religion and moderate dressing, none of these girls is a saint. Including my sisters. There's an abortion clinic close to where I live. Words can't explain what my eyes have seen. Some are even as young as 15. Guys, we're not safe. And I dare any girl to challenge this! undecided

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by Mynd44: 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
And who gets them pregnant? I hope you won't say immaculate conception or aliens

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by yomi007k(m): 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
Source pls?

U be W.H.O? grin

7 Likes

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
I like how the op is completely honest. he admits that his sisters are not exempted. i respect someone who can reveal this sort of this.

i can't make fun you, bro.

but wait, the remaining ten percent amounts to a lot of people nah.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by Skanas(m): 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
Dis op no get joy at all...u go fear survey naaa

4 Likes

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by goodfornothing(m): 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mynd44:
And who gets them pregnant? I hope you won't say immaculate conception of aliens
It is men that get them pregnant. I'm just alarmed that the situation is getting worse and worse. They wear high heels, go out and fvck useless men who would later dump them. Then impose their wasted lives on innocent young men! undecided

25 Likes

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by itstpia8: 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
they didnt impregnate themselves.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by itstpia8: 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
offtopic:

an advert showing a mannequin with breasts has been permanently parked on nairaland for some days now.

this is because. . . . . . . . ?
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by oshe11: 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
u mean it
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by Lattop(m): 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
This is serious
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by goodfornothing(m): 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
itstpia8:
they didnt impregnate themselves.
Yes, they didn't. But I'm just letting you know that if you have a girlfriend whom you didn't deflower, she must have had one or more abortions before she met you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by Skanas(m): 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
Teempakguy:
I like how the op is completely honest. he admits that his sisters are not exempted. i respect someone who can reveal this sort of this.

i can't make fun you, bro.

but wait, the remaining ten percent amounts to a lot of people nah.
Bro the fact that his "sisters" have done abortion (na him talk am oOoo) does not justify that 90% abeggg...

6 Likes

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
As a woman I take your assumption as an insult. This is how we keep tarnishing our Nigerian image with silly talks like this. Just imagine nationals from other countries reading this. Dont you know you are painting every Nigerian girl and even your own born or unborn daughters, already in a bad image.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
Wow..tnkGod u said 90percent not 100percent. Am 22 and ave neva been pregnant. And den if I shuld eva get pregnant b4 25 aw abort! Yes I said it. Plus pls don't blame those ladies, they didn't impregnate demselves. Plus y bring a child into dis world to suffer when u cannot even cater for him or takia of him. Its advisable to abort wen dey r not yet formed asin btwn d first few months

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by goodfornothing(m): 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
prettysolid:
As a woman I take your assumption as an insult. This is how we keep tarnishing our Nigerian image with silly talks like this. Just imagine nationals from other countries reading this. Dont you know you are painting every Nigerian girl and even your own born or unborn daughters, already in a bad image.
It's simply my opinion, sorry if ur ego got bruised

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by miqos02(m): 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
beautiful lie
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
Op with your venom, it seems you just found out your girlfriend got pregnant for someone else! You need Jesus

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by teasel: 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
Your mother should have aborted you.
I can tell you live in a slum.
Poverty is a curse.

5 Likes

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by Skanas(m): 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
goodfornothing:

It is men that get them pregnant. I'm just alarmed that the situation is getting worse and worse. They wear high heels, go out and fvck useless men who would later dump them. Then impose their wasted lives on innocent young men! undecided
Guy relax joOoor...not like am trynna defend them female folks but you are over painting them "black"...how abt all those useless boys that cannot buy #50 condom so as to prevent these gals from going under the knife

8 Likes

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
Skanas:

Bro the fact that his "sisters" have done abortion (na him talk am oOoo) does not justify that 90% abeggg...
i know. but it keeps him out of my crosshairs.
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by goodfornothing(m): 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Wow..tnkGod u said 90percent not 100percent. Am 22 and ave neva been pregnant. And den if I shuld eva get pregnant b4 25 aw abort! Yes I said it. Plus pls don't blame those ladies, they didn't impregnate demselves. Plus y bring a child into dis world to suffer when u cannot even cater for him or takia of him. Its advisable to abort wen dey r not yet formed asin btwn d first few months
No girl would ever admit she has ever had an abortion, or tell a guy the number of boyfriends they've had before meeting him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by bigeagleeye(m): 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
Error of hasty generalisation!
Sampling from your area alone is bad enough, you assumed your own sisters too may have visited the abortion clinic by your cornershop!
U are not been fair and If you don't take care of them, who will?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by goodfornothing(m): 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
Skanas:

Guy relax joOoor...not like am trynna defend them female folks but you are over painting them "black"...how abt all those useless boys that cannot buy #50 condom so as to prevent these gals from going the knife
I'm not trying to defend guys too, but what would it cost a girl to say no condom, no sex?

3 Likes

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by FTBOY: 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
the guys and the bitches share the blame.........but on a more serious note, girls of nowadays are nothing to write home about

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by SeverusSnape(m): 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
goodfornothing:
This is no joke at all. As long as she's no longer a virgin and up to 20 years of age and with no child, she must have had at least one abortion. Fvck religion and moderate dressing, none of these girls is a saint. Including my sisters. There's an abortion clinic close to where I live. Words can't explain what my eyes have seen. Some are even as young as 15. Guys, we're not safe. And I dare any girl to challenge this! undecided
Unfortunately, you're right. I hate to admit it, But this is just the bitter truth.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
goodfornothing:

No girl would ever admit she has ever had an abortion, or tell a guy the number of boyfriends they've had before meeting him
lmaooo.. dat1 is true shaa

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by Wallade(m): 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
This is a result of the kind of environment you reside and socialize. I completely disagree with you.

You are so wrong!

5 Likes

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by Skanas(m): 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
FTBOY:
the guys and the bitches share the blame.........but on a more serious note, girls of nowadays are nothing to write home about
I beg to differ...when you talk about girls of nowadays, it depends on the kind of girls you roll with...are you now saying that bachelors of nowadays can never find any decent girl to marry?

5 Likes

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by SeverusSnape(m): 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
Skanas:

I beg to differ...when you talk about girls of nowadays, it depends on the kind of girls you roll with...are you now saying that bachelors of nowadays can never find any decent girl to marry?
They can find, But they are rare like black Diamonds.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by Skanas(m): 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
goodfornothing:

I'm not trying to defend guys too, but what would it cost a girl to say no condom, no sex?
Bro e no easy like dat oOoo and you are forgetting that they are they weaker sex....if every other guy vows to always have sex with a condom then we'll jointly be putting these abortion doctors out of business and reducing the risk on our ladies

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by Fourwinds: 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
naughtynaughty:
what do u mean by first few months....FYI once a sperm meets an egg., a life has begun... So don't tell it is after one or two months...

I agree girls do not impregnant themselves but have u forgot who open her laps. man rite.?

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion by Mznaett: 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
This is a very serious matter

In as much as I know the truth believe me I won't blame the girls/ladies for this act at all

Reasons being that these girls could be in need of something now..ok lets look at it from this perspective: As a student from a humble background,she needs a certain amount to solve her problem and since her parents are not bouyant she decides to meet a guy and now he agrees to bail her out on a condition..and yes he would'nt want to use any kind of protection with her and on the long run she becomes pregnant.

Now,considering where she comes from do you expect her to keep it? Especially if d dude does'nt want it?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love / List Of Ashawo Joint In Abeokuta / Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.