Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help (29717 Views)

Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti / Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by embee3(m): 8:50am On May 23, 2013
it is quite unfurtunate that you got yourself into this kind of mess. That being said, it is very possible for one to get pregnant even with the use of a condom, espercially if the condom was not properly used, or if the sexual act was very rough and aggressive during ejaculation. This could cause a spill over of some semen with sperm cells over the edge or base of the condom into the virgina. Be that as it may, you should have yourself properly chcked. You can get the pregnancy test kid from any pharmacy. And there is an explanatory instructions on how to use it. Follow it carefully. Goodluck!!!
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Nobody: 9:01am On May 23, 2013
Dis is d type of gurl,dat makes guys disrespect gurls!!itz ur lyf my dear,live it 2 d fullest!smh.
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by bibi4279(f): 9:49am On May 23, 2013
sexyseun: I have always been very protective when it comes to s.ex, but right now i have a feeling that i am preggy. Been having serious headaches and feverish feeling for some days now and i cant just allow myself to see a doctor for the fear of pregnancy test, my dad would kill me if its real, please how can i confirm if i am pregnant without seeing a doctor? Then lastly, is it possible for someone to get pregnant even when the guy used a condom?
firstly yea u can get pregnant using a condom, how to check buy a home pregnancy test kit and check
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by petipeti: 9:49am On May 23, 2013
Go to any medical shop ask of accurate . Its like a litmus paper. Put ur urine in a small cup and insert the strip. If two red lines shows, u ar pregnant. Bt if one line shows ,u ar nt.
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Ayorh4you(m): 10:45am On May 23, 2013
Datz what u get when u are 'Lasgidi baby with a touch of
class!!!'.....lwkmd
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by traffickz(m): 12:55pm On May 23, 2013
Did U seek for any advie when u slept with ur so called "stranger"? Pregnant or not U will do same next time.
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by cigaricon(m): 1:06pm On May 23, 2013
Who opens the game? - GIRLS
who score the goals? - BOYS

who run the world? - BOYS
Who run the bed? - GIRLS

When una dy do the thing u no come tell us oh, now kata kata don burst u kon dey ask us say weda u don preggy. No u are not pregnant but u are expecting a bouncing baby boy by february 2014
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Oahray: 2:31pm On May 23, 2013
montaro82: And you guys believe this story I guess she just made the story up
I love it when people state the obvious with an air of genius.
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Finestlex(m): 3:14pm On May 23, 2013
sexyseun: I have always been very protective when it comes to s.ex, but right now i have a feeling that i am preggy. Been having serious headaches and feverish feeling for some days now and i cant just allow myself to see a doctor for the fear of pregnancy test, my dad would kill me if its real, please how can i confirm if i am pregnant without seeing a doctor? Then lastly, is it possible for someone to get pregnant even when the guy used a condom?
. Sweetie pie, I perfectly understand your situation.. Of cos in parties, one thing leads to another... Adding to the highness fact.. Go get a preggy test and know how to face it.. serious friction,putting it on inside out, expired condom, and if the lady didn't shave, "iron sponge as hair" it results to "wear and tear"
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by EzeeYFB(m): 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
sexyseun:
I have always been very protective when it comes to s.ex, but right now i have a feeling that i am preggy. Been having serious headaches and feverish feeling for some days now and i cant just allow myself to see a doctor for the fear of pregnancy test, my dad would kill me if its real, please how can i confirm if i am pregnant without seeing a doctor? Then lastly, is it possible for someone to get pregnant even when the guy used a condom?
lol,u don turn mary for bible abi?dey carry belle for spirit? smiley
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by JJ2013(m): 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
how to confirm without seeing a doctor ko? simply wait for NINE months after then it shall be confirmed.
secondly it is possible because you are now virgin mary.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by augustine614: 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
mysticgal:
Were you drunk when you slept with the stranger cos the last time i checked you were high. undecided and lemme advice you if you truly scale through this biko nne control your sex orgies
cheesy
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Saipro(m): 2:13am On Feb 24, 2015
Simply amazing
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by kelvinmuffins3(m): 5:30am On Feb 24, 2015
Kslib:

So you are trying to tell us that "Your leg opens faster than google homepage?".. Abeg which network you dey use..

Bro na O2 network she dey use.
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by kelvinmuffins3(m): 5:37am On Feb 24, 2015
Pregnant? Well good luck to you and your unborn child.

Party, drink and sex. nonsense!
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
sexyseun:
i dont know how to use it, i have never been in this position b4 in my life

I must say , it's a very effective position , one shot and kaboom!!!
Re: I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help by Pumpumking: 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
I have always been very protective when it comes to s.ex, but right now i have a feeling that i am preggy. Been having serious headaches and feverish feeling for some days now and i cant just allow myself to see a doctor for the fear of pregnancy test, my dad would kill me if its real, please how can i confirm if i am pregnant without seeing a doctor? Then lastly, is it possible for someone to get pregnant even when the guy used a condom?

angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding / Kenyan Man Looking For Wife Pastes Flyers Advertising For Wife (Photo) / 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.