Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Roads Are No Longer Death Traps - SURE-P - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Roads Are No Longer Death Traps - SURE-P (8695 Views)

See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) / Senate Declares Airport, Kubwa Roads Death Traps / Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roads Are No Longer Death Traps - SURE-P by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 21, 2013
Delafruita:
lagos-ibadan expressway
oyo-ogbomosho expressway
ilaro-ado-odo-muwo expressway

those are the few i pass frequently and know are in very bad state
oyo-ogbomoso express road is still under construction by RCC. Its going to be a brand new road.
Re: Roads Are No Longer Death Traps - SURE-P by Goddex: 1:25pm On May 21, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Isn't it ironic that some people want GEJ to fix all the federal roads in 2yrs when state govts have not been able to fix all state roads in 6 or 8yrs. Those who tell us that because one or two roads in their vicinity have not been fixed, NOTHING has been done should be seen as mischief makers, DEVILISH LIARS and propagandists.

The undisputable facts is that federal roads are receiving far far more attention under this govt than ever before in the history of this country.

Activities on the roads in the last 2 to 3years are as follows:

The following roads projects have been COMPLETED:

[b]Vom-Manchok road (Plateau State), Yola-Numan road (Adamawa State), Gombe Bye-pass (Gombe State), Kaduna Refinery road (Kaduna State), Kano-Daura-Mai Adua road (Katsina State), Aba-Owerri road(Abia State), Onitsha-Owerri road (Anambra State), dualization of Oyo-Ogbomosho road (Oyo State), Ijebu Igbo-Ajegunle-Araromi-Ife Sekona road, section II (in Ogun state), Uba-Mbalala road (Borno state), and dualization of access road to Onne Port (Rivers sate)

Massive work is ONGOING in various other highways in the 6 geo-political zones, including ongoing dualisation of Abuja–Abaji–Lokoja Road; Kano–Potiskum–Maiduguri Road; the Benin–Ore–Shagamu Expressway; the Onitsha–Enugu Expressway; the construction of the Loko–Oweto bridge( across River Benue); East-West road; dualisation of Benin-Lokoja road; Vandeikia-Obudu-Obodu Cattle Ranch road (Phase 1) in Benue State; Mbaise-Ngwa road in Imo/Abia states, with bridges at Imo River (Phase 1); Abriba-Arochukwu-Ohafia road, in Abia State (Phase 1); Makurdi-Gboko road Phase 1 Wannune-Yandev section, in Benue; Ohafia Abia State-Oso in Ebonyi; Sections 1A and 1B of Sokoto-Tambuwal-Jega-Kontagora Roads, respectively in Sokoto State, Kebbi and Niger; Kunya-Kanya-Babura-Babban Mutum Road in Jigawa; Zing-Yakoko-Monkin Road in Taraba; Alkeleri-Bauchi Road in Bauchi; Aguoba-Owa-Mgbagbu Owa-Ebenebe at the Anambra border to the Awaha-Oyofo-Iwollo Road in Enugu State; Ofa by-pass in Ofa council in Kwara; the Ikot-Ekpene border-Ada Owerri dualisation section phase one in Akwa-Ibom, Abia and Imo; Utor Bridge project on Asaba-Ebu-Uromi Road in Delta; Oshodi-Apapa road in Lagos; Ijebu Ode road in Ogun; etc, etc

Bad portions on almost all federal roads all over the country, not mentioned above, are being fixed under a massive intervention called Project Safe Passage. The Lagos-Ibadan expressway and Enugu-Portharcourt roads were among roads that received attention under Project Safe Passage.

The Third Mainland bridge was not left out. Late last year, the EIGHT expansion joints of bridge was re-constructed. Recently, the bridge was re-surfaced by FERMA. Currently, the markings and lighting system of the bridge is being fixed by FERMA, in collaboration with SURE-P.[/b]

The ICING ON THE CAKE in the road sector this year will be commencement of work on the Second Niger Bridge (by Julius Berger), and commencement of full re-construction of Lagos-Ibadan and Enugu-Portharcourt expressways.

Guy, you are good.
Re: Roads Are No Longer Death Traps - SURE-P by Femonjay(m): 1:29pm On May 21, 2013
I just lost a friend(SEFIU OGUNWALE)to Accident on Abuja-Lokoja road and somebody is claiming that FG Roads are no more death trap.
Re: Roads Are No Longer Death Traps - SURE-P by freezy(m): 2:35pm On May 21, 2013
Isn't it ironic that some people want GEJ to fix all the federal roads in 2yrs when state govts have not been able to fix all state roads in 6 or 8yrs. Those who tell us that because one or two roads in their vicinity have not been fixed, NOTHING has been done should be seen as mischief makers, DEVILISH LIARS and propagandists.

The undisputable facts is that federal roads are receiving far far more attention under this govt than ever before in the history of this country.

Activities on the roads in the last 2 to 3years are as follows:

The following roads projects have been COMPLETED:

Vom-Manchok road (Plateau State), Yola-Numan road (Adamawa State), Gombe Bye-pass (Gombe State), Kaduna Refinery road (Kaduna State), Kano-Daura-Mai Adua road (Katsina State), Aba-Owerri road(Abia State), Onitsha-Owerri road (Anambra State), dualization of Oyo-Ogbomosho road (Oyo State), Ijebu Igbo-Ajegunle-Araromi-Ife Sekona road, section II (in Ogun state), Uba-Mbalala road (Borno state), and dualization of access road to Onne Port (Rivers sate)

Massive work is ONGOING in various other highways in the 6 geo-political zones, including ongoing dualisation of Abuja–Abaji–Lokoja Road; Kano–Potiskum–Maiduguri Road; the Benin–Ore–Shagamu Expressway; the Onitsha–Enugu Expressway; the construction of the Loko–Oweto bridge( across River Benue); East-West road; dualisation of Benin-Lokoja road; Vandeikia-Obudu-Obodu Cattle Ranch road (Phase 1) in Benue State; Mbaise-Ngwa road in Imo/Abia states, with bridges at Imo River (Phase 1); Abriba-Arochukwu-Ohafia road, in Abia State (Phase 1); Makurdi-Gboko road Phase 1 Wannune-Yandev section, in Benue; Ohafia Abia State-Oso in Ebonyi; Sections 1A and 1B of Sokoto-Tambuwal-Jega-Kontagora Roads, respectively in Sokoto State, Kebbi and Niger; Kunya-Kanya-Babura-Babban Mutum Road in Jigawa; Zing-Yakoko-Monkin Road in Taraba; Alkeleri-Bauchi Road in Bauchi; Aguoba-Owa-Mgbagbu Owa-Ebenebe at the Anambra border to the Awaha-Oyofo-Iwollo Road in Enugu State; Ofa by-pass in Ofa council in Kwara; the Ikot-Ekpene border-Ada Owerri dualisation section phase one in Akwa-Ibom, Abia and Imo; Utor Bridge project on Asaba-Ebu-Uromi Road in Delta; Oshodi-Apapa road in Lagos; Ijebu Ode road in Ogun; etc, etc

Bad portions on almost all federal roads all over the country, not mentioned above, are being fixed under a massive intervention called Project Safe Passage. The Lagos-Ibadan expressway and Enugu-Portharcourt roads were among roads that received attention under Project Safe Passage.

The Third Mainland bridge was not left out. Late last year, the EIGHT expansion joints of bridge was re-constructed. Recently, the bridge was re-surfaced by FERMA. Currently, the markings and lighting system of the bridge is being fixed by FERMA, in collaboration with SURE-P.

The ICING ON THE CAKE in the road sector this year will be commencement of work on the Second Niger Bridge (by Julius Berger), and commencement of full re-construction of Lagos-Ibadan and Enugu-Portharcourt expressways.

Hi guys,

I do not go around the entire country on road, but I'll speak for the ones I have passed through recently

1. Completed Roads: Oyo - Ogbomoso: It is far from completion. The only completed part is the Oyo-Ibadan axis. You still have to do the meandering form lane to lane on that axis. May I also point out that this road has a poor connection into the Ibadan major roads? This is evidenced by the annoying traffic build up on the Ojoo-Ajibode (such that people have to divert to Shasha) axis. Note: This road contstruction has been on for close to 10 years or more

2. Makurdi-Gboko is far from completion, Annunne (pronounced Wannune) is also far from completion. I did East-West (PH En-route Yenagoa, and Jesus, that was a horrible experience. I also begin to wonder the definition of 'Massive Construction' because the equipment and manpower on ground does not depict my assumption of what massive ought to be. The London underground is about to have another stop @ the Woolich Arsenal station and yes, I can affirm, that is a massive construction. Contsructions going on at the Ibeche Cement plant in my opinion aptly defines "Massive"

3. It will great to know what "Project Safe Passage" intends to achieve. This is because when the Lagos-Ibadan expressway was awarded to JB and RCC respectively, we all rejoiced that in a few months we'd have a lot of respite on the road. JB and RCC did some remedial work on some parts then and before we knew it, they'd all removed their equipment from the road. The sites are empty now and the road is getting worse with each passing day. On Sunday, I spent 4 hours between RCCG Camp and MFM. Funny there was no accident... Just bad roads. It is very regular. The holes are the sizes of gullies and craters. I begin to wonder how difficult it must be to award a contract for road repairs. You won't believe this, but whilst we were grappling with the traffic situation, a government official with about a 14-Jeep convoy got on the opposite side of the road and drove 'One-way' to Lagos. It was appalling.

One thing I have learnt in the course of my work is that, when you have so much to do, you prioritize such that the activities that have major impacts are completed first. Road construction would have been more effective if the ones with major impacts are constructed first. It could be just me, but I really cannot relate with a large number of roads mentioned in the quote. I am WELL traveled within Nigeria by the way.

A good job will speak for itself. I have seen it happen over and over again. But when you need the media to communicate what I ought to see/feel/enjoy, I begin to do a double take.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Roads Are No Longer Death Traps - SURE-P by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 21, 2013
SLIDE waxie: kai! It is true o!

U knw, as learned as u may claim u are, in other field, u are a stark illiterate! I am not refering to u, but all of us who claimed to be a genius in jes a particular field! grin

It's amazin how u kept saying 'cement', and it looks so odd to me! How can a sane man say 'cement' and '10inch thickness' for roads and rehabilitation respectively? But i was restained from attacking u wen i realised dt in dt area, u are an illiterate. But wldnt it be nicer is u kept it neutral? Instead of thinkin u knw?

To topic: sure, there are improvements. No doubt!

[size=13pt]What exactly is wrong in what I said? The standard road thickness in the US is 11 inches. The German autobahn is 24 or 28 inches, I can't remember. When paving a road, it should be thick for safety purposes. That's common knowledge.

Now, did I say 10-inch cement or 10-inch layer OF cement? Am I still the illiterate?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Roads Are No Longer Death Traps - SURE-P by freezy(m): 2:44pm On May 21, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]What exactly is wrong in what I said? The standard road thickness in the US is 11 inches. The German autobahn is 24 or 28 inches, I can't remember. When paving a road, it should be thick for safety purposes. That's common knowledge.

Now, did I say 10-inch cement or 10-inch layer OF cement? Am I still the illiterate?[/size]

Don't mind him, he is just being naughty. He is trying to nail you for using 'Cement' in stead of 'Asphalt' or acceptably 'Concrete'.

Just press the 'ignore' button. It works wonders.
Re: Roads Are No Longer Death Traps - SURE-P by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 21, 2013
freezy: Don't mind him, he is just being naughty. He is trying to nail you for using 'Cement' in stead of 'Asphalt' or acceptably 'Concrete'.

Just press the 'ignore' button. It works wonders.

[size=13pt]Lol. I've always known cement and concrete to be used the same. No one makes a deal of that here. Oh well lol.[/size]
Re: Roads Are No Longer Death Traps - SURE-P by freezy(m): 2:51pm On May 21, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Lol. I've always known cement and concrete to be used the same. No one makes a deal of that here. Oh well lol.[/size]

Which is where the aforementioned button comes in handy. smiley

1 Like

Re: Roads Are No Longer Death Traps - SURE-P by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 21, 2013
freezy:

Hi guys,

I do not go around the entire country on road, but I'll speak for the ones I have passed through recently

1. Completed Roads: Oyo - Ogbomoso: It is far from completion. The only completed part is the Oyo-Ibadan axis. You still have to do the meandering form lane to lane on that axis. May I also point out that this road has a poor connection into the Ibadan major roads? This is evidenced by the annoying traffic build up on the Ojoo-Ajibode (such that people have to divert to Shasha) axis. Note: This road contstruction has been on for close to 10 years or more

2. Makurdi-Gboko is far from completion, Annunne (pronounced Wannune) is also far from completion. I did East-West (PH En-route Yenagoa, and Jesus, that was a horrible experience. I also begin to wonder the definition of 'Massive Construction' because the equipment and manpower on ground does not depict my assumption of what massive ought to be. The London underground is about to have another stop @ the Woolich Arsenal station and yes, I can affirm, that is a massive construction. Contsructions going on at the Ibeche Cement plant in my opinion aptly defines "Massive"

3. It will great to know what "Project Safe Passage" intends to achieve. This is because when the Lagos-Ibadan expressway was awarded to JB and RCC respectively, we all rejoiced that in a few months we'd have a lot of respite on the road. JB and RCC did some remedial work on some parts then and before we knew it, they'd all removed their equipment from the road. The sites are empty now and the road is getting worse with each passing day. On Sunday, I spent 4 hours between RCCG Camp and MFM. Funny there was no accident... Just bad roads. It is very regular. The holes are the sizes of gullies and craters. I begin to wonder how difficult it must be to award a contract for road repairs. You won't believe this, but whilst we were grappling with the traffic situation, a government official with about a 14-Jeep convoy got on the opposite side of the road and drove 'One-way' to Lagos. It was appalling.

One thing I have learnt in the course of my work is that, when you have so much to do, you prioritize such that the activities that have major impacts are completed first. Road construction would have been more effective if the ones with major impacts are constructed first. It could be just me, but I really cannot relate with a large number of roads mentioned in the quote. I am WELL traveled within Nigeria by the way.

A good job will speak for itself. I have seen it happen over and over again. But when you need the media to communicate what I ought to see/feel/enjoy, I begin to do a double take.

Cheers.
The Oyo-Ogbomoso road is actually in three sections and what was completed is section I. Sorry I didn't add that. The Makurdi- Gboko roads was listed under ONGOING projects. As for the Lagos-Ibadan road, what the two contractors went in to do on the road between December and January was emergency palliative repair (ie repair of very bad portions), the same thing that was done on Enugu-PH road. Considering that the road is already expired, it is possible that new very bad portions have developed again. However, the road has been slated for full reconstruction beginning this year.

If interventions on all the roads listed under ONGOING projects does not qualify as massive, then maybe you should tell us the definition of massive. Some of those roads, as a unit, are upto hundreds of km. Eg, the East-west is over 300km, the Kano-Maiduguri is over 400km,etc

By the way, are you insinuating that all media houses should be closed since "a good job speak for itself"
Re: Roads Are No Longer Death Traps - SURE-P by PapaBrowne(m): 3:13pm On May 21, 2013
kavey10:

You mister, are fighting a lost war. To be fair, rehabilitations have been good in areas I go BUT they are not 80% complete. Especially Ore-Benin(terrible patches, the driver has to manoeuver some crazy elevations to get through). Ibadan-Ore road is mostly narrow and scary. I get pissed off whan I see those useless FERMA signboards along the road, are they expecting praise for doing their job?

P.S: GEJ is getting so much stick now because PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP NOW THAN EVER!! We are not silent anymore. WE ARE AWARE!! Critics will forever remain, you can't stop them. GEJ's aim should be to let his ACTIONS do the CONVERSION FOR HIM INSTEAD OF USING PROPAGANDA! That ain't effective in this age man.

How come you are not silent about GEJ despite owning up that there is considerable improvement in just 2 years, but you are silent about Ekiti and Osun states whose governors have been around for longer than 3 years and still have very horrible state roads?
Why are you judging Jonathan with one yardstick and judging others with another?
Re: Roads Are No Longer Death Traps - SURE-P by Shagati(m): 3:26pm On May 21, 2013
wink
Sincere 9gerian:
The Oyo-Ogbomoso road is actually in three sections and what was completed is section I. Sorry I didn't add that. The Makurdi- Gboko roads was listed under ONGOING projects. As for the Lagos-Ibadan road, what the two contractors went in to do on the road between December and January was emergency palliative repair (ie repair of very bad portions), the same thing that was done on Enugu-PH road. Considering that the road is already expired, it is possible that new very bad portions have developed again. However, the road has been slated for full reconstruction beginning this year.

I am not holding brief for anyone but I travel frequently on inter-state roads in Nigeria and the assertion is correct that the roads are generally better now than they have been in the last 20years.

I took a road trip to Ilorin last Sunday (May 18th) and the route was Lagos-Ibadan-Oyo-Ogbomosho-Ilorin...and back to Lagos.
The Ibadan-Oyo and Ogbomosho-Ilorin stretches are world class from a road surface perspective (ignore the odd goat or dog darting across intermittently). Even the single carriage Oyo-Ogbomosho for the most part is pothole free making for a most enjoyable trip throughout.
The only train smash is the Lag-Ibadan where we are waiting for Messers Julius and Reynolds to perform!
Shagati

Oyo-Ogbomosho

1 Like

Re: Roads Are No Longer Death Traps - SURE-P by Shagati(m): 3:27pm On May 21, 2013
Ogbomosho-Oyo

1 Like

Re: Roads Are No Longer Death Traps - SURE-P by visalo: 3:29pm On May 21, 2013
freezy:

Hi guys,

Cheers.

Who is your pay master? Tinubu or APC? what make you to classify east west road as terrible experience...is it because portharcourt to warri which use be to 3 to 4hrs has being reduced to 2:30mins jouney due to the massive contruction going on that road. Please don`t come and misinform people with lies on this forum....it is a pity that some of us are head bend on alter of hatred to criticize the president for every thing...please stop this kind of game because it will not favor you in any way..both section of warri to patani is almost fully dualized...the only section that remain now is the yenagoa and ahoda...portharcourt to uyo is almost 80 percent completed. work is going on in all the bridges.

1 Like

Re: Roads Are No Longer Death Traps - SURE-P by Shagati(m): 3:30pm On May 21, 2013
Ogbomosho-Ilorin

40km of rolling straights and fast corners. Every biker's dream wink

Makes going from Lagos to Ilorin to have lunch and return to base very tempting!

Shagati

1 Like

Re: Roads Are No Longer Death Traps - SURE-P by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 21, 2013
^^^^^^

"World Class Road"

Really?

This is what a world class road looks like. This road is not even close to being called world class. I drive on this road everyday. Nigeria deserves better than those pictures you just uploaded. That road does not even look like a newly conctructed or re-paved road.

2 Likes

Re: Roads Are No Longer Death Traps - SURE-P by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 21, 2013
payless: ^^^^^^

"World Class Road"

Really?

This is what a world class road looks like. This road is not even close to being called world class. I drive on this road everyday. Nigeria deserves better than those pictures you just uploaded. That road does not even look like a newly conctructed or re-paved road.

[size=13pt]Which freeway is that and where?[/size]
Re: Roads Are No Longer Death Traps - SURE-P by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 21, 2013
payless: ^^^^^^

"World Class Road"

Really?

I hope you can see the glaring difference in TRAFFIC VOLUME on both roads? When you compare apples with oranges, it makes you look like a FOOL
Re: Roads Are No Longer Death Traps - SURE-P by Shagati(m): 3:48pm On May 21, 2013
[/quote][quote author=payless]^^^^^^

"World Class Road"
Really?

LOL! grin
. . .are world class from a road surface perspective. . .
I was referring to the road surface meaning there was not a single blemish on both stretches.
But I understand your angst Payless. The chaps have delivered a lot less value than the resources that opportunity has made available unto them.
Re: Roads Are No Longer Death Traps - SURE-P by payless1: 4:01pm On May 21, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Which freeway is that and where?[/size]

Interstate I-40. Durham/Raleigh, North Carolina.
Re: Roads Are No Longer Death Traps - SURE-P by payless1: 4:03pm On May 21, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I hope you can see the glaring difference in TRAFFIC VOLUME on both roads? When you compare apples with oranges, it makes you look like a FOOL

Sinking f00l you are. That is what roads should look like in Nigeria. I don't know why you keep celebrating mediocrity.
Re: Roads Are No Longer Death Traps - SURE-P by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 21, 2013
payless1:

Interstate I-40. Durham/Raleigh, North Carolina.

Cool. I stay in California, and the major highways I drive on are the I-15N/S, and the 78-E/W.
Re: Roads Are No Longer Death Traps - SURE-P by freezy(m): 4:03pm On May 21, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

If interventions on all the roads listed under ONGOING projects does not qualify as massive, then maybe you should tell us the definition of massive. Some of those roads, as a unit, are upto hundreds of km. Eg, the East-west is over 300km, the Kano-Maiduguri is over 400km,etc

By the way, are you insinuating that all media houses should be closed since "a good job speak for itself"

On the contrary, not at all. That was totally unnecessary. Media houses will always continue to exist. We cannot begin an education of the economic impact of media houses here. At a certain stage in this country, power improved tremendously. We all acknowledged that improvement. Media houses too. That is what I mean when I said to 'Speak for itself'.

I have already defined what I felt massive ought to be. Maybe I have huge hopes and expectations (and a massive appetite too). I only feel that this topic does not aptly describe the actual state of roads which I am familair with.

Thank you.
Re: Roads Are No Longer Death Traps - SURE-P by AZeD1(m): 4:04pm On May 21, 2013
payless1:

Sinking f00l you are. That is what roads should look like in Nigeria. I don't know why you keep celebrating mediocrity.
How would he survive if he doesn't do what he's paid to do?
Re: Roads Are No Longer Death Traps - SURE-P by freezy(m): 4:15pm On May 21, 2013
visalo:

Who is your pay master? Tinubu or APC? what make you to classify east west road as terrible experience...is it because portharcourt to warri which use be to 3 to 4hrs has being reduced to 2:30mins jouney due to the massive contruction going on that road. Please don`t come and misinform people with lies on this forum....it is a pity that some of us are head bend on alter of hatred to criticize the president for every thing...please stop this kind of game because it will not favor you in any way..both section of warri to patani is almost fully dualized...the only section that remain now is the yenagoa and ahoda...portharcourt to uyo is almost 80 percent completed. work is going on in all the bridges.

Paymaster? That is the most "un-cerebral" response I have seen in a while. I narrated my experience from PH to Yenagoa, and you say Paymaster? But then, how come that the part I travelled coincides with the part that is uncompleted? Jeez. Anyone that has done the route I went through will validate my statements. I only hope you have the intellectual capacity to understand my points. Eiiish.
Re: Roads Are No Longer Death Traps - SURE-P by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 21, 2013
payless1: Interstate I-40. Durham/Raleigh, North Carolina.

[size=13pt]That's impressive.[/size]

CFCfan: Cool. I stay in California, and the major highways I drive on are the I-15N/S, and the 78-E/W.

[size=13pt]Lol. Cali roads look nothing like what he posted unfortunately. There are some places where the roads are so bumpy you feel like you're riding a horse.[/size]
Re: Roads Are No Longer Death Traps - SURE-P by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 21, 2013
freezy: Paymaster? That is the most "un-cerebral" response I have seen in a while. I narrated my experience from PH to Yenagoa, and you say Paymaster? But then, how come that the part I travelled coincides with the part that is uncompleted? Jeez. Anyone that has done the route I went through will validate my statements. I only hope you have the intelectual capacity to understand my points. Eiiish.

freezy: Just press the 'ignore' button. It works wonders.

grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: Roads Are No Longer Death Traps - SURE-P by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 21, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Lol. Cali roads look nothing like what he posted unfortunately. There are some places where the roads are so bumpy you feel like you're riding a horse.[/size]

You're wrong. At least, the portions of the freeway in my area look superb, due to endless maintenance works being carried out on them.
Re: Roads Are No Longer Death Traps - SURE-P by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 21, 2013
CFCfan: You're wrong. At least, the portions of the freeway in my area look superb, due to endless maintenance works being carried out on them.

[size=13pt]I'm wrong? Bobo you haven't traveled throughout the state. One day, we'll take a road trip and you'll see. Cali has some of the worst roads in the country.[/size]
Re: Roads Are No Longer Death Traps - SURE-P by freezy(m): 4:26pm On May 21, 2013
freezy: Just press the 'ignore' button. It works wonders.

grin grin grin
Re: Roads Are No Longer Death Traps - SURE-P by saved: 4:36pm On May 21, 2013
Goddex:

Ok, let us put them to shame. Simply mention the federal roads that are bad and are not receiving attention.
:- Thank you. Ibadan --> Ilesa -->Akure--> Owo-->Akungba--> Route is worst than a death trap. They just sit inside air conditioned offices and dish out imaginary statistics. Enemies of the masses in power.
Re: Roads Are No Longer Death Traps - SURE-P by chukel(m): 4:38pm On May 21, 2013
I accept dat construction work is going on on a lot of fed roads in nigeria. D president is trying on dat one. But dare not mention some roads dat r still in bad condition as being completed. Again I wonder d kind of brains visalo, sincere nigerian nd his cohorts have. Did u read the caption of dis post before going to town wit ur typist work? D caption says nigerian roads are no longer death traps. You folks should mind d way u vomit nonsense here. For u guys to admit and ask if it is possible for the president to reconstruct al roads in 2yrs means dia r roads dat av nt received attention which u kn. Dis also means dat diz roads r death traps, but ur caption says otherwise, which is a fallacy. Dis is y pple kEep crucifying u nd ur cohorts. Shameless unrepentant liars. Did u say "most nigerian roads r no longer death traps", ppl won't condemn u. U pple r too desperate.
Re: Roads Are No Longer Death Traps - SURE-P by visalo: 4:53pm On May 21, 2013
chukel: I accept dat construction work is going on on a lot of fed roads in nigeria. D president is trying on dat one. But dare not mention some roads dat r still in bad condition as being completed. Again I wonder d kind of brains visalo, sincere nigerian nd his cohorts have. Did u read the caption of dis post before going to town wit ur typist work? D caption says nigerian roads are no longer death traps. You folks should mind d way u vomit nonsense here. For u guys to admit and ask if it is possible for the president to reconstruct al roads in 2yrs means dia r roads dat av nt received attention which u kn. Dis also means dat diz roads r death traps, but ur caption says otherwise, which is a fallacy. Dis is y pple kEep crucifying u nd ur cohorts. Shameless unrepentant liars. Did u say "most nigerian roads r no longer death traps", ppl won't condemn u. U pple r too desperate.

Why the foul cry and abusive words...i only told you not to misinformed the the general public, Precisely as it concern East West road.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Four Reasons Why Jonathan Surrendered Easily / ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.