Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,740 members, 7,955,825 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:12 PM

Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police (18473 Views)

Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment / Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again / Ombatse Spokesman - 'Bullets Don't Kill Us' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by slimfit1(m): 3:45pm On May 21, 2013
'Police fired first' so this is automatically self defence let the truth be told. If it was the other way round it would have been accidental discharge.
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by begwong: 3:45pm On May 21, 2013
tpia@:

are you stronger than your forefathers who were conquered?

we shall see!
were they conquered by the police grin grin grin
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by tpia5: 3:46pm On May 21, 2013
who do you think conquered them?
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by Barthx(m): 3:47pm On May 21, 2013
begwong:
if u have the guts,come down to the village and see the corpses of the "uncleaned" grin
How come you know so much about them, ARE YOU ONE OF THEM? #just asking#
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 3:47pm On May 21, 2013
NDSMART: When they eventually got to Alakio, they began to shoot people. In fact more than t[b]hirty innocent villagers were killed[/b].

"The police fired the first shot. But the bullets did not enter the bodies of the Omba'atse members. The Omba'atse retaliated and inflicted pains on them."

I still dont understand how 30 innocent villagers were killed, while bullet cannot enter their bodies... Abi Police carry machete with dem
My brother you get sense
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by FoxyVista(m): 3:47pm On May 21, 2013
begwong:
now u got the gist buddy grin
The gullibility of the CP and the SS boss lead to the dead of those innocent security operatives.
Mind you,trouble even started before departing to the targeted area in lafia when 5million grew wings from the 27 million almakura gave that yeye CP et al for that ops...

shocked shocked shocked shocked

You this Eggon Man, you are opening a can of worms here o, but my ears are wide open sha to listen to them. I heard that most of the Police officers and MOPOL that went on the operation thought they were going to Makurdi and were not even aware they were going to that place.

Some of them who refused to go for the operation were detained but later released when the news of the death of the officers reached them...
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by begwong: 3:47pm On May 21, 2013
slim fit :
'Police fired first' so this is automatically self defence let the truth be told. If it was the other way round it would have been accidental discharge.
Ballistic analysis shows that all the bullets found in the body of the policemen were that of the police themselves embarassed
Jazzz tinzs
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by FoxyVista(m): 3:48pm On May 21, 2013
Barthx:
How come you know so much about them, ARE YOU ONE OF THEM? #just asking#

He is o... But that is classified... grin
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by FoxyVista(m): 3:49pm On May 21, 2013
begwong:
Ballistic analysis shows that all the bullets found in the body of the policemen were that of the police themselves embarassed
Jazzz tinzs

Come... You don dey make me fear, so the Policemen killed them selves... Those guys only helped in opening their belly with knives when burning them...
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by begwong: 3:52pm On May 21, 2013
Foxy_Vista:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

You this Eggon Man, you are opening a can of worms here o, but my ears are wide open sha to listen to them. I heard that most of the Police officers and MOPOL that went on the operation thought they were going to Makurdi and were not even aware they were going to that place.

Some of them who refused to go for the operation were detained but later released when the news of the death of the officers reached them...
those words were to be continued from my next post.
All the policemen knew about what that baba can do,that why i mentioned earlier,the gullibility of d CP who was to retire next month pushed those gallant officers to die in vain.
I am not happy they were killed but i am annoyed with the f**cking arab man called Almakura
angry
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by tpia5: 3:54pm On May 21, 2013
those people were probably planning a future genocide.

they already have chemical weapons, guns, etc.

God will help nigeria.
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by Koolking(m): 3:54pm On May 21, 2013
NDSMART: When they eventually got to Alakio, they began to shoot people. In fact more than t[b]hirty innocent villagers were killed[/b].

"The police fired the first shot. But the bullets did not enter the bodies of the Omba'atse members. The Omba'atse retaliated and inflicted pains on them."

I still dont understand how 30 innocent villagers were killed, while bullet cannot enter their bodies... Abi Police carry machete with dem

The unprovoked killing of the locals (Ombaatse non-members) gave rise to the confrontation between the Ombaatse members and the Police. The open confrontation led to the police shooting them first and they retaliated in self-defence. Please re-read.
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by begwong: 3:55pm On May 21, 2013
Foxy_Vista:

Come... You don dey make me fear, so the Policemen killed them selves... Those guys only helped in opening their belly with knives when burning them...
..and none died or sustained injuries by the bullets
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by FoxyVista(m): 3:57pm On May 21, 2013
begwong:
..and none died or sustained injuries by the bullets

Are you not in Nassarawa...?

I have in possession a Picture of an Inspector who was burnt, his belly was cut open but he also had a gun wound on his chest.

Put 2 and 2 together jor...
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by begwong: 3:58pm On May 21, 2013
tpia@:
those people were probably planning a future genocide.

they already have chemical weapons, guns, etc.

God will help nigeria.
"The doctrines of Omba'atse are according to our common deity Azhili, which go hand in hand with those of the Bible and the Holy Quran. Principal among them are that one must be holy, should not steal, should not commit adultery..."
can u keep to that grin
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by begwong: 4:00pm On May 21, 2013
Koolking:

The unprovoked killing of the locals (Ombaatse non-members) gave rise to the confrontation between the Ombaatse members and the Police. The open confrontation led to the police shooting them first and they retaliated in self-defence. Please re-read.
Thank you grin
The Army never reacted that way when they went to that village ooo!
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by begwong: 4:03pm On May 21, 2013
Foxy_Vista:

Are you not in Nassarawa...?

I have in possession a Picture of an Inspector who was burnt, his belly was cut open but he also had a gun wound on his chest.

Put 2 and 2 together jor...
and what the topic of discussion
Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police grin
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by begwong: 4:04pm On May 21, 2013
tpia@:
who do you think conquered them?
may be u shd tell me. i am bereft of ideas in that regard wink
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by FoxyVista(m): 4:04pm On May 21, 2013
begwong:
and what the topic of discussion
Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police grin[b][/b]

And Police shoot themselves according to your point...

Stop shining that teeth jor.. This is not funny
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 21, 2013
begwong:
which part of the world are you
Ask the Army,they were sent to that village last year to arrest the man,upon arriving the man made them to sleep for hours before waking them to go with a warning to those that sent them.If the Army had started shooting like the police ,it would have been a diff story.
So research more before jumping to "kwanklusion"

Oga @Emmannuel, mind your tongue o, the person typing next to your keyboard could be an Ombatse member! @begwong no vex o! Uptill this 21st century u still believe juju power instead of the Almighty God?
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 4:06pm On May 21, 2013
Nigeria police don suffer people no like them at all
For those of us given a contrary view we need to see beyond hatredness and address issues with absolute fairness for God sake imagine the number of casualties involve and yet we speak as an enemy of the nation,remember every nation that divide against themselves will not stand
How will you explain this to the unborn generation that close to hundred of police officer were kill by some set of people and yet they could not do any thing about it
If thousand of people contributed to this very light issue and we make no sense eventually,how do you expect a single person to solve it for us
Abeg make we take time
Is well with Nigeria
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by noholdsbarred(m): 4:07pm On May 21, 2013
Our policemen are only powerful against those that have no weapons to fight them. They are good at killing and intimidating people who cannot defend themselves.
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by begwong: 4:08pm On May 21, 2013
Foxy_Vista:

And Police shoot themselves according to your point...

Stop shining that teeth jor.. This is not funny
It does has to sound damn funny to u.
What wouldnt "cultists" do
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by ichidodo: 4:08pm On May 21, 2013
Bad policing killed those men.
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by begwong: 4:10pm On May 21, 2013
brito:

Oga @Emmannuel, mind your tongue o, the person typing next to your keyboard could be an Ombatse member! @begwong no vex o! Uptill this 21st century u still believe juju power instead of the Almighty God?
Bruv, i dont believe in that shyiiiite my anger is only on that gullible police CP that was shedding crocodile tears when he saw the corpses of those gallant innocent men angry
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by begwong: 4:11pm On May 21, 2013
ichidodo: Bad policing killed those men.
thats my point... wink
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by FoxyVista(m): 4:11pm On May 21, 2013
begwong:
It does has to sound damn funny to u.
What wouldnt "cultists" do

E no sound funny to me...

My stomach turned when I saw those pictures and heard the story behind the killing.

And to say that man had served in that area for 22 years.... Too bad...

The man was just 49 years...
cry cry
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by tpia5: 4:12pm On May 21, 2013
begwong:
may be u shd tell me. i am bereft of ideas in that regard wink

well, your members said the white man or somebody, denied you education, so your statement about being bereft of non-killing related ideas isn't surprising.
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by FoxyVista(m): 4:12pm On May 21, 2013
begwong:
Bruv, i dont believe in that shyiiiite my anger is only on that gullible police CP that was shedding crocodile tears when he saw the corpses of those gallant innocent men angry

Wetin you dey wait for na... Come protest for Force Head Quarters...
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by Koolking(m): 4:17pm On May 21, 2013
brito:

My brother, GOD is all knowing. HE has all the power in this world, but...the Bible confirms there are principalities and power in high places, don't be ignorant or live in denial of that fact. Therefore give back to ceaser what belongs to ceaser. Iron sharpens iron. You dont expect to defeat the devil with guns, bombs or matchets but your understanding of JESUS CHRIST will help you defeat the devil. Let us not derail the thread pls. That's for another thread.
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by begwong: 4:17pm On May 21, 2013
Foxy_Vista:

E no sound funny to me...

My stomach turned when I saw those pictures and heard the story behind the killing.

And to say that man had served in that area for 22 years.... Too bad...

The man was just 49 years...
cry cry
Thats so so sad:'(
Re: Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police by begwong: 4:18pm On May 21, 2013
tpia@:

well, your members said the white man or somebody, denied you education, so your statement about being bereft of non-killing related ideas isn't surprising.
may be, may be not wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole's Wife Iara, Stuns In Native Attire (Photos) / Governor Bindow Jibrilla Inside A Keke (Photos) / Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.