Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues (31669 Views)

"MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? / Sky News Reports SCOAN ( TB Joshua ) Faith Healing And HIV Sham in the UK / Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Prophet T.b. Joshua And The Scoan Hit Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues by chris51(f): 10:52pm On May 21, 2013
The Title is very misleading. TB Joshua's church was not banned but was advised to use bigger venue for revival
People should take time & read contents of titles before commenting
Re: Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 21, 2013
PROUDLY SCOAN!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues by Delejumi(m): 11:00pm On May 21, 2013
ZUBY77: I am confused about this god who cannot save his children from
1 - Natural disasters
2 - Bombings by people who are allegedly worshiping the wrong god.
3 - Stampeding themselves thereby murdering their own people.

. Brother, I am glad to tell you that, you are treading the wrong path. My GOD is so quite that HE can allow things to spoil beyond control, yet again, HE is so powerfull that when you see HIS wrath, the whole world will not be able to save you. GOD IS NOT SLACK CONCERNING HIS PROMISE, AS SOME COUNT SLACKNESS, BUT HIS LONGSUFFERING TO-US-WARD IS FOR ALL TO BE SAVED.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues by Cusubaba(m): 11:00pm On May 21, 2013
[quote author=CAMEROONPRIDE]Naijan are too gullible[/quote And Cameroonians are too useless and immoral. That is why one one is ruling them for 48 yrs. Ewu Cameroon.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 21, 2013
Cusubaba: I'm an Idiat
they know they know

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues by smoothcrim2014: 11:03pm On May 21, 2013
He has not been banned officially of course but, the criminal will struggle to come back and preach his devil message.
Re: Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues by HARDEYLEKE(m): 11:12pm On May 21, 2013
israel007: LIKE IT OR NOT I DECLARE MY SUPPORT FOR T.B JOSHUA 100%.

HE IS A TRUE MAN OF GOD!

i gbadun u

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues by Cusubaba(m): 11:13pm On May 21, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: they know they know
What is this wasted rat saying? Ewu Cameroon, ur curse 4ever.
Re: Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues by roselynbas(f): 11:13pm On May 21, 2013
israel007: LIKE IT OR NOT I DECLARE MY SUPPORT FOR T.B JOSHUA 100%.

HE IS A TRUE MAN OF GOD!

No be magic, sorry! miracle u dey find?!
Re: Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues by smoothcrim2014: 11:16pm On May 21, 2013
Africans are looking for a easy route to success. Success does not come through holy water or any of this crap. It comes with hard work, commitment and a bit of luck.
Re: Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues by mkoabiola: 11:19pm On May 21, 2013
What a misleading news headline.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues by firstolalekan(m): 11:22pm On May 21, 2013
MzXtacy: another fast butt who cant READ! Ur bitterness really overwhelmed you o. Lmao! #Smh
Miss_3v3: You should learn to read the actual post before commenting undecided
HARDEYLEKE:

i gbadun u
smoothcrim2014: He has not been banned officially of course but, the criminal will struggle to come back and preach his devil message.

yeye ghanians

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 21, 2013
firstolalekan:

yeye ghanians

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues by Gmoney5(m): 11:37pm On May 21, 2013
1 - Natural disasters

You don't need to be confused. There were natural disasters in the BC times too, there were wars, killings, etc. Even Cain Killed Abel and yet was amongst the first humans.

God created man and gave man authority. He didn't create us as dummies. In addition, Adam ate the fruit and we therefore have the knowledge of good and evil - Genesis 2-3.

Jesus came to rectify the sinful nature but very many have rejected Him. Without Him, evil continues and when it rains, it rains on the good, the bad and the ugly. Get on the right side and the holy spirit will reveal more to you.
Re: Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues by mamiel: 12:07am On May 22, 2013
in as much as I have my reservations on d above prophet, Mr Seun I presume u are a gentle man. My advise to u is dat misleading headline is one sure way to lose credibility. Ur site is gradually become a joke. Dont allow ur mods to use misleading headlines cos it tends to give d notion dat u are desperate for traffic. I trust u'll take caution.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues by Smooyis(m): 12:40am On May 22, 2013
Pls be careful of whatever you write or say about Prophet T B Joshua. No one prays for misfortune yet it comes without invitation. TB Joshua is not God but a mere servant. He can do nothing except that which God enables him to do. Great Biblical men had their own shares of misfortunes but that did not change the fact that they are of God. Situations like these are meant to improve as well as humble the ministry.
No one is happy that people lose their lives and we should not add to the wound. Remember the words of Jesus; 'rejoice with those that are rejoicing and mourn with those that are mourning. Touch not the Prophet of God and do him no harm. Stay blessed!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues by smoothcrim2014: 1:36am On May 22, 2013
Smooyis: Pls be careful of whatever you write or say about Prophet T B Joshua. No one prays for misfortune yet it comes without invitation. TB Joshua is not God but a mere servant. He can do nothing except that which God enables him to do. Great Biblical men had their own shares of misfortunes but that did not change the fact that they are of God. Situations like these are meant to improve as well as humble the ministry.
No one is happy that people lose their lives and we should not add to the wound. Remember the words of Jesus; 'rejoice with those that are rejoicing and mourn with those that are mourning. Touch not the Prophet of God and do him no harm. Stay blessed!

He is a conman not a great biblical man. The Anti-Christ is what he is. He is not a prophet. Find God yourself and not through criminals like this who use the word to enrich themselves. This same thugs TB Joshua came and tried to arrest journalist in Ghana with his body guards! That is how arrogant this DEVIL has gotten! Joshua in my view is running Satans ministry in Africa and if care is not taken he will destroy more and more lives!!!
Re: Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues by Nobody: 2:00am On May 22, 2013
Honestly, There is enough case God will judge... I can't imagine people can talk like this about their creator! May God forgive and bless you to change! Remember you won't be able to edit that last day!
Re: Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues by ojsamuel(m): 3:30am On May 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Tb Joshua should b banned everywhere, he's a crook
You are so a classic misrep of ur country. A resultant effect of ur own semi-literacy. What an ambassador you are!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues by Nobody: 3:38am On May 22, 2013
ojsamuel:
You are so a classic misrep of ur country. A resultant effect of ur own semi-literacy. What an ambassador you are!

[size=38pt]TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun[/size]

The Cameroonian government has blacklisted Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, saying that he is an agent of satan hoodwinking unsuspecting members of the public with “diabolical miracles”.

Cameroon Foreign Affairs Minister, Mr. Henri Eyebe Ayissi, in an official communiqué he issued titled: “The Devil Is In the House”, described T.B. Joshua as a “son of the devil” pretending to be “a man of God.”

The minister warned hundreds of Cameroonians, trooping to Lagos, South West Nigeria, for miracles in Joshua’s church, to desist from taking the trip or face the consequences, as the country will not stand by them.

The communiqué written in French read in part: “The Ministry of Foreign Affairs warns those who by naivety or deception of Emmanuel TV’s captivating images, or even those who by hopelessness, envisage taking the pilgrimage to Pastor T.B. Joshua’s Synagogue Church Of All Nations in Lagos, that they will do so at their own risk.

“The Cameroonian Government warns these pilgrims that they will face the consequences alone. This is motivated by the painful and shameful fact that Cameroonian men and women, in search of deliverance and blessings, once in that church, find themselves in bestial and pitiable conditions.

“Women are Molested; pilgrims dispossessed of their belongings by armed robbers and left to sleep on the streets at the mercy of gangs. Many cases of assassinations have even been recorded. And this is without other cases that are not recorded at the Cameroonian Embassy in Lagos with the victims too ashamed to narrate their infernal odysseys once they are out of Hell,” the minister said.

The minister said that while the bible asks us to be discreet with gifts and donations to the poor, T.B. Joshua is seen daily dolling out bags of rice to indigent people

http://nigeriafilms.com/news/17193/26/tb-joshua-officially-banned-from-cameroun.html

We know better..others should follow and kick the crook out of their countries...let him go and stay in Nigeria..we saw how your situation improved

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues by ojsamuel(m): 3:48am On May 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

The Cameroonian government has blacklisted Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, saying that he is an agent of satan hoodwinking unsuspecting members of the public with “diabolical miracles”.

Cameroon Foreign Affairs Minister, Mr. Henri Eyebe Ayissi, in an official communiqué he issued titled: “The Devil Is In the House”, described T.B. Joshua as a “son of the devil” pretending to be “a man of God.”

The minister warned hundreds of Cameroonians, trooping to Lagos, South West Nigeria, for miracles in Joshua’s church, to desist from taking the trip or face the consequences, as the country will not stand by them.

The communiqué written in French read in part: “The Ministry of Foreign Affairs warns those who by naivety or deception of Emmanuel TV’s captivating images, or even those who by hopelessness, envisage taking the pilgrimage to Pastor T.B. Joshua’s Synagogue Church Of All Nations in Lagos, that they will do so at their own risk.

“The Cameroonian Government warns these pilgrims that they will face the consequences alone. This is motivated by the painful and shameful fact that Cameroonian men and women, in search of deliverance and blessings, once in that church, find themselves in bestial and pitiable conditions.

“Women are Molested; pilgrims dispossessed of their belongings by armed robbers and left to sleep on the streets at the mercy of gangs. Many cases of assassinations have even been recorded. And this is without other cases that are not recorded at the Cameroonian Embassy in Lagos with the victims too ashamed to narrate their infernal odysseys once they are out of Hell,” the minister said.

The minister said that while the bible asks us to be discreet with gifts and donations to the poor, T.B. Joshua is seen daily dolling out bags of rice to indigent people

http://nigeriafilms.com/news/17193/26/tb-joshua-officially-banned-from-cameroun.html

We know better..others should follow and kick the crook out of their countries...let him go and stay in Nigeria..we saw how your situation improved

Your folly!
Re: Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues by smoothcrim2014: 4:04am On May 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Good move!! Corner the criminal and pound him.
Re: Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues by Nobody: 4:13am On May 22, 2013
smoothcrim2014:

Good move!! Corner the criminal and pound him.
did you read the article? The dude is even a rapist...
Re: Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues by smoothcrim2014: 4:16am On May 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: did you read the article? The dude is even a rapist...

I read it... My post was negative toward him. To translate I am saying show him to mercy!! wink
Re: Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues by Nobody: 4:23am On May 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: did you read the article? The dude is even a rapist...

MOGs, priests, and pastors all across the world are usually molesters
Re: Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues by dasparrow: 4:26am On May 22, 2013
@Post

The headline and the content of the article states 2 different things. TB Joshua's church is not being banned in Ghana per se but rather they are being told to find a bigger venue when next they do a revival due to the large number of people who come for these type of events.
Re: Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues by Nobody: 4:26am On May 22, 2013
smoothcrim2014:

I read it... My post was negative toward him. To translate I am saying show him to mercy!! wink
lmao...I wonder how people can b so gullible and swear by this man
Re: Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues by Nobody: 4:27am On May 22, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

MOGs, priests, and pastors all across the world are usually molesters
victim?
Re: Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues by dasparrow: 4:27am On May 22, 2013
bebe2: Good move by the ghananian govt.

You did not even read the article. I wonder what caliber of people we have on this forum. Is reading comprehension that difficult for many of you?
Re: Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues by dasparrow: 4:33am On May 22, 2013
1 - Natural disasters

This is not the time to stir up unnecessary sentiments. Take your hatred for Jehovah God elsewhere. God is not forcing you to worship Him. He gave us all free will but remember that whether you acknowledge God or not, you, like everyone else will stand judgement someday once your stay on earth is over. Be wise and accept Christ today as your personal Lord and saviour. He stands at the door and knocks. Open up your heart to Him and shame satan the devil and father of lies.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues by stephenponti(m): 4:36am On May 22, 2013
johnwizey: Haaaaaaaa...........na real Gobe. D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ Ɲ̴̩̩̥̩̩̩̥O̲̣̣̥ kuku like U̶̲̥̅̊ dere before

Fallacy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? / TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) / Christ Embassy Music Director In Court For Kidnapping Female Banker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.