Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur (6662 Views)

Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG / Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss / Southeast Governors Have Mortgaged Ndiigbo Future—max Gbanite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by slimghost(m): 12:18pm On May 22, 2013
Apart from Fashola, Most PDP Governors are far better than all opposition governors. FACT.

1. Sullivan Chime
2. Godswill Akpabio
3. Chibuike Amaechi
4. Loyel Imoke
5. Isah Yuguda
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by dplomaticVal: 12:27pm On May 22, 2013
After
All
His
Praises
On
Them,
They
Still Regard
HIM
As PDP's Worst
Chairman
angry
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by saved: 12:38pm On May 22, 2013
Yes! Fee Dee Fee governors are the best in looting of public treasury. Whatever Tukur is claiming and celebrating is a charade. Bunch of incorporated Barawo(s).
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 22, 2013
Not in Delta State
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by Sweetlemon(f): 12:50pm On May 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
This thread is not about whether a governor developed every part of the state but about whether the governor developed any part to some measurable extent. Is Uyo and Ikot Ekpene in kaduna? Are they not in AK?
Why should he only concerntrate on just 1 or 2 parts of a state with 31 LGAs??
Does it make sense?
He is not completely inactive, but he is definitely overrated
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by normaljenny(m): 12:52pm On May 22, 2013
Bamanga Tukur must have smoked his head off to have been insinuating that Gov. Theophelos Orji of Abia State peerformed better than Fashola, peter Obi, Rochas, oshomole, mimiko, rauf, ajimobi, etc., grin grin grin
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by AnanseK(m): 12:54pm On May 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
According to popular opinion, the most popular governors are Akpabio, Amaechi, Chime and Fashola. You see that 3 out of 4 of them are PDP. Even during Obasanjo's time, the best Donald Duke was PDP.

What about Ibori and Alamesighia?
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by macdot(m): 1:17pm On May 22, 2013
Our Yansh:

Twas a slip of "keyboard". Should have said;
To HAIR is DESIGN, to forgive is human.

Prof, Are you happy now??

cool cool cool
cheesy angry grin this is interesting, rotfl
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by sirekene: 4:10pm On May 22, 2013
See who dey talk?
Who dash monkey banana?... Plz mallam tukur, if u dont av anytin 2 say, just go and drink kunu. How can u say dat d icons of corruption are the best governors in dis country. Ok, compare and contrast... T.A orji(pdp) of abia state and Gov.okorocha(apga) of imo state. Wetin be the scoresheet? .
Useless set of amoeba's
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by AnanseK(m): 4:50pm On May 22, 2013
Our Yansh:

Twas a slip of "keyboard". Should have said;
To HAIR is DESIGN, to forgive is human.

Prof, Are you happy now??

cool cool cool

To HAIR is DESIGN and as for Eve is WOMAN?
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by dayokanu(m): 7:07pm On May 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
According to popular opinion, the most popular governors are Akpabio, Amaechi, Chime and Fashola. You see that 3 out of 4 of them are PDP. Even during Obasanjo's time, the best Donald Duke was PDP.

This is the same Amaechi this guy told us is performing

https://www.nairaland.com/1299010/port-harcourt-edge-anti-amaechi

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1119024_amechi1_jpg4c94f0a610a55e276db40c99a802a1bb[/img]
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by BabaTony: 9:30pm On May 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Why should he only concerntrate on just 1 or 2 parts of asstate with 31 LGAs??
Does it make sense?
He is not completely inactive, but he is definitely overrated

Pls stop misinforming ppl here. How can you say akpabio is concentrating in two lgas only, are you just talking for talking sake. waoooo, you don talk this one oo. The last time I checked itak use ikot amama road in ibiono is not in ikot ekpene or uyo. Enen nsit road cutting through etinan, nsit ubium and nsit ibom is not in ikot ekpene and uyo. Afaha obong iwukem road that cuts from abak through etim ekpo to ika is not in uyo and ikot ekpene. Township roads in eket and the just commenced dualization from eket to etinan to uyo are not in ikot ekpene and uyo. Roads in essien udim are not in ikot ekpene. Ikot abasi roads are not in ikot ekpene and uyo. Abi na etinan roads? Aka was dualized from uyo to ibesikpo. Abi make I continue? The list is so long. So i advice keep you 1 or 2 lgas theory somewhere and wake up to reality. We have to learn to be responsible and say facts and not fairly tales. Are you sure you are from AKS?
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by bloggernaija: 11:16pm On May 22, 2013
Afam4eva:

Do not put fashola in the same sentence as those lads. They also have nothing on aregbesola.The only person who can has anything on fashola is amaechi because of his investment in human capacity development.he has been sponsoring river state indigens based on merit to universities overseas. Some may see it as wasteful but believe me ,you will likely see ikwerre people become,more visible in the oil and other productive sectors of the economy . he has also been building schools and hospitals. Even then, the entire population of rivers will easily fit into Ketu,ojota, mile 12 ,ikorodu with rooms to spare .akpabio is doing rubbish.he lost me on that jet thing though. If he like , he should transplant Abuja into akwa ibom, one fact remain, ibomites are desperately poor.what is the use of grand buildings and plazas when most people cannot afford to benefit from it.i know that state well well.nice,gentle and very accomodating people .in fact, they are the most welcoming east of the Niger.but they deserve better than what they are getting from their "ewet housing estate" living elites.
Donald duke on the other hand has essentially bankrupted cross river state with that his white elephant project.the state is seriously struggling to pay its debt.
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by BabaTony: 3:34am On May 23, 2013
bloggernaija:

Do not put fashola in the same sentence as those lads. They also have nothing on aregbesola.The only person who can has anything on fashola is amaechi because of his investment in human capacity development.he has been sponsoring river state indigens based on merit to universities overseas. Some may see it as wasteful but believe me ,you will likely see ikwerre people become,more visible in the oil and other productive sectors of the economy . he has also been building schools and hospitals. Even then, the entire population of rivers will easily fit into Ketu,ojota, mile 12 ,ikorodu with rooms to spare .akpabio is doing rubbish.he lost me on that jet thing though. If he like , he should transplant Abuja into akwa ibom, one fact remain, ibomites are desperately poor.what is the use of grand buildings and plazas when most people cannot afford to benefit from it.i know that state well well.nice,gentle and very accomodating people .in fact, they are the most welcoming east of the Niger.but they deserve better than what they are getting from their "ewet housing estate" living elites.
Donald duke on the other hand has essentially bankrupted cross river state with that his white elephant project.the state is seriously struggling to pay its debt.

Total bullshit! Ibomites are desparetely poor my foot! O boy which ashawo mess you up like this? Ibomites are poor and the number of cars in the state are increasing by the day. Who are buying the cars? Maybe they are from cameroon. More businesses are springing up in the state on a daily basis. Ibomites are now selling their lands at more appreciated prices. Rural dwellers now pay less to move their goods and services. Guy you better wake up. PH on the otherhand despite all the FG investments in the state, its still a big slum! Better NEVER compare a paradise like akwa ibom to that shithole called port Harcourt.   angry
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by thirty(m): 7:44am On May 23, 2013
Geomac: Aside the governnor of Osun State,and it is based on nairalanders opinion and what i read on the internet no other ACN governor has performed more than some PDP governors. ACN guys are just making noise over Fashola and other ACN governors' achievements.
So social media is the best mechanism to prove your opion about a governor. Even with facts sometime, your opinion may be 'subjective'. Anyway if you doubt the performance of any ACN govts, i can give some of their achievements with pictures base on health, education, security, agriculture, infrastructures etc. Apart from Lagos, Ogun, Edo and osun state are doing good jobs.
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by Geomac: 8:12am On May 23, 2013
thirty:
So social media is the best mechanism to prove your opion about a governor. Even with facts sometime, your opinion may be 'subjective'. Anyway if you doubt the performance of any ACN govts, i can give some of their achievements with pictures base on health, education, security, agriculture, infrastructures etc. Apart from Lagos, Ogun, Edo and osun state are doing good jobs.

I will like to see pictures. Tx
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by Nobody: 8:50am On May 23, 2013
Eko Ile: Bu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha a.....

lmao. I no fit shout abeg...

This man funny pass basketmouthI swear..

What a shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After Goliath, Another Giant Existed / President Obasanjo Wants a Third Term? / Legislator Acquires Private Jet.says Its Cheaper Than Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.