Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur (6669 Views)

Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG / Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss / Southeast Governors Have Mortgaged Ndiigbo Future—max Gbanite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by EkoIle1: 1:04am On May 22, 2013
Afam4eva: @Eko Ile
Go here and volunteer https://www.nairaland.com/1214891/what-governor-done-show-us

I'm not falling for your bait and switch routine, let's focus on this thread and the issues raised with your bogus and flawed statement..
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by MightySparrow: 1:04am On May 22, 2013
In my own opinion the spell of PDP in sw where I belong was marked by lawlessness and sterility. Few governors who could have worked except Ladoja of Oyo state were rigged into office and did not have peoples' acceptance. Their time is the worst I have witnessed in my own observation. I shooled in UPN led administration I did not pay a dime. All text books I needed were supplied now in Osun state the same has been improved upon by 'Opon Imo' a computer tablet having 56 text books for SSS students to mention a few. I think Tukur only visited PDP states or he is not honest in his accessment.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by thenwhat: 1:06am On May 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
Which class in school did you call it a day? Do you know the meaning of "Popular opinion"?

"Popular Opinion"? How many people have you polled to come up with that your "popular opinion". Give me the data and how you arrived at your "popular opinion".

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by Afam4eva(m): 1:06am On May 22, 2013
Eko Ile:

I'm not falling for your bait and switch routine, let's focus on this thread and the issues raised with your bogus and flawed statement..

I'm giving you an opportunity to defend your governors by providing pictures for the viewership of everyone. We already have numerous volunteers. You can join the fray and represent Lagos.
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by Afam4eva(m): 1:07am On May 22, 2013
Mighty Sparrow: In my own opinion the spell of PDP in sw where I belong was marked by lawlessness and sterility. Few governors who could have worked except Ladoja of Oyo state were rigged into office and did not have peoples' acceptance. Their time is the worst I have witnessed in my own observation. I shooled in UPN led administration I did not pay a dime. All text books I needed were supplied now in Osun state the same has been improved upon by 'Opon Imo' a computer tablet having 56 text books for SSS students to mention a few. I think Tukur only visited PDP states or he is not honest in his accessment.
I agree with you. I think the performance of PDP in the SW was abysmal hence the need to find an alternative.
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by EkoIle1: 1:08am On May 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
Read my last post again. This time S-l-O-W-L-Y

I know all about this hide and seek game when people like you get cornered.

How hard is it to say based on A, B, C, D, so so and so is the best?

You've been descending way below your already very low Afam standard...

lmao
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by malc619(m): 1:10am On May 22, 2013
Comparing two different states isn't the best and in my opinion is like comparing apples and oranges. Let's compare instead a PDP regime and that of an opposition successor;

1. Imo: Ohiakim PDP Vs Roachas APGA

2. Edo: Igbinedion PDP Vs Oshiomole ACN

3. Ondo: Agagu PDP Vs Mimiko LP

4. Oyo: Akala PDP Vs Ajimobi ACN

5. Osun: Oyinlola PDP Vs Aregbe ACN

6. Ogun: Daniel PDP Vs Amosun ACN

7. Ekiti: Oni PDP Vs Fayemi ACN

Fair-minded folks will agree that PDP's governors were horrible (to say the least). So one wonders where people like Afam n Tukur get the idea of best goverors coming from PDP..

9 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by EkoIle1: 1:10am On May 22, 2013
Afam4eva:

I'm giving you an opportunity to defend your governors by providing pictures for the viewership of everyone. We already have numerous volunteers. You can join the fray and represent Lagos.

That thread has nothing to do with this topic and your flawed and bogus statement in this thread.

Also, the burden is not on me to defend anybody or any statement because unlike you, I didn't say this or that governor is the best, you did and the nest thing for you to do is list the reasons why.

I have time for your games so bring it on..
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by thenwhat: 1:11am On May 22, 2013
There are PDP Governors who are performing in their respective states. Lamido, Chime, Akpabio, and Shemma are examples of Governors doing great things in their states. On ACN side, all their Governors are performing beyond expectation. They came in and hit the ground running, unlike the PDP Governors they defeated.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by Afam4eva(m): 1:12am On May 22, 2013
malc619: Comparing two different states isn't the best and in my opinion is like comparing apples and oranges. Let's compare instead a PDP regime and that of an opposition successor;

1. Imo: Ohiakim PDP Vs Roachas APGA

2. Edo: Igbinedion PDP Vs Oshiomole ACN

3. Ondo: Agagu PDP Vs Mimiko LP

4. Oyo: Akala PDP Vs Ajimobi ACN

5. Osun: Oyinlola PDP Vs Aregbe ACN

6. Ogun: Daniel PDP Vs Amosun ACN

7. Ekiti: Oni PDP Vs Fayemi ACN

Fair-minded folks will agree that PDP's governors were horrible (to say the least). So one wonders where people like Afam n Tukur get the idea of best goverors coming from PDP..
And why have you mischievously selected only these states? The past PDP governors you listed are some of the worst ever.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by EkoIle1: 1:13am On May 22, 2013
thenwhat:

"Popular Opinion"? How many people have you polled to come up with that your "popular opinion". Give me the data and how you arrived at your "popular opinion".

He obviously polled himself...
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by malc619(m): 1:14am On May 22, 2013
thenwhat: I here by ask you to resign with immediate effect.

Seconded!!

How can a rational being say PDP produces the best governors??
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by dayokanu(m): 1:15am On May 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
And why have you mischievously selected only these states? The past PDP governors you listed are some of the worst ever.

Show us states that have had 2 different parties rule them since 1999 and lets compare

Especially in the South where we can evaluate their performance easily

You can add

Anambra - Mbadinuju PDP vs Peter Obi APGA

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by thenwhat: 1:17am On May 22, 2013
Eko Ile:

He obviously polled himself...

The guy is PDP agent. I am not a partisant person. I will vote for anyone regardless of party affiliation. Most PDP Governors haven't performed well. We can all see the differnce since those ACN Governors came into office. Out of 23 PDP Governors, only four of them delivering dividends of democracy (Chime, Akpabio, Lamido, and Shema).
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by malc619(m): 1:18am On May 22, 2013
Afam4eva:

I can't compare Edo and Enugu(or Akwa Ibom-Lagos, Rivers-Ondo, Imo-Anambra, Osun-Bayelsa etc) since they've different allocations, varied challenges and needs. It's easier to compare regimes as they do share a lot more in common.

I hereby challenge you to show me a state that sent PDP packing that turned out worse afterwards!!

cool

9 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by OurYansh: 1:27am On May 22, 2013
Hey!! You guys should take it easy on Afam nau!!

I apologize on his behalf..

Afterall, "to HAIR is human, to forgive is DESIGN.."

cool cool

3 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by EkoIle1: 1:36am On May 22, 2013
thenwhat:

The guy is PDP agent. I am not a partisant person. I will vote for anyone regardless of party affiliation. Most PDP Governors haven't performed well. We can all see the differnce since those ACN Governors came into office. Out of 23 PDP Governors, only four of them delivering dividends of democracy (Chime, Akpabio, Lamido, and Shema).

He betrayed his own bogus claims with the highlighted. How do you say they are the best and out of 23, you named just 3?

Talk about abule reasoning and mathematics..

Anyways, na Afam...

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by malc619(m): 1:38am On May 22, 2013
Our Yansh: Hey!! You guys should take it easy on Afam nau!!

I apologize on his behalf..

Afterall, "to HAIR is human, to forgive is DESIGN.."

cool cool

Bwahahahaha!!!

Abeg nor faint pesin with laff oo!!

When ur mates dey go Federal Govt College Warri, DSC Technical High School etc, you say na Orhuwhorun High School you must go!!

You see ur life??

grin grin

grin grin

grin grin

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by thenwhat: 1:40am On May 22, 2013
Eko Ile:

He betrayed his own bogus claims with the highlighted. How do you say they are the best and out of 23, you named just 3?

Talk about abule reasoning and mathematics..

Anyways, na Afam...

I just asked Afam to resign. Resignation is the right thing to do.
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by OurYansh: 1:43am On May 22, 2013
malc619:

Bwahahahaha!!!

Abeg nor faint pesin with laff oo!!

When ur mates dey go Federal Govt College Warri, DSC Technical High School etc, you say na Orhuwhorun High School you must go!!

You see ur life??

grin grin

grin grin

grin grin

grin grin

Twas a slip of "keyboard". Should have said;
To HAIR is DESIGN, to forgive is human.

Prof, Are you happy now??

cool cool cool
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by Tigerhead: 3:25am On May 22, 2013
At least 2 PDP governors in the South South, One maybe two in the South East, and two or three in the North stand out as achievers.

Such a spread is what good governance is about , developing the whole nation under the able leadership of GEJ.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by EkoIle1: 3:43am On May 22, 2013
Tigerhead: At least 2 PDP governors in the South South, One maybe two in the South East, and two or three in the North stand out as achievers.

Such a spread is what good governance is about , developing the whole nation under the able leadership of GEJ.

23 - 3 = 20. Means you have 20 incompetent governors.

3 out of 23 = Gross failure and only shameless people beat chest with such lousy record.

All the ACN governors are better than the PDP governors they replaced. PERIOD.
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by Tigerhead: 5:09am On May 22, 2013
Eko Ile:
23 - 3 = 20. Means you have 20 incompetent governors.
3 out of 23 = Gross failure and only shameless people beat chest with such lousy record.
All the ACN governors are better than the PDP governors they replaced. PERIOD.

All PDP Governors have performed. I am talking about those I can give a score of over 90%. All have scored at least 65% in their states.

23 now more in 2015, ALL PERFORMING . That is why we are the largest party in Africa and the umbrella of the nation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Declare Dr. Bukola Saraki And Ekweremadu President And Vice President Now! / Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) / 19,000 Benefit From SURE-P In South-west

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.