Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur (6664 Views)

Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG / Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss / Southeast Governors Have Mortgaged Ndiigbo Future—max Gbanite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:30am On May 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
Read my first comment. I also agreed that the worst are most likely PDP governors too. They represent the best and the worst.
u dnt need to back down, u were right. I hate anything PDP, but apart from fashola, all other opposition are jes tryin!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by malc619(m): 6:32am On May 22, 2013
Eko Ile:

23 - 3 = 20. Means you have 20 incompetent governors.

3 out of 23 = Gross failure and only shameless people beat chest with such lousy record.

Bro expecting intelligence from some folks is like praying for your hen to produce milk. The dude you're debating with is blinded by sentiments just like Afam.

Majority of the opposition governors are yorubas so you can see why Afam and his bro will prefer to commend and praise satan to high heavens than to agree that the opposition governors have outperformed their PDP counterparts/predecessors.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by Nobody: 8:31am On May 22, 2013
cool

malc619: Comparing two different states isn't the best and in my opinion is like comparing apples and oranges. Let's compare instead a PDP regime and that of an opposition successor;

1. Imo: Ohiakim PDP Vs Roachas APGA

2. Edo: Igbinedion PDP Vs Oshiomole ACN

3. Ondo: Agagu PDP Vs Mimiko LP

4. Oyo: Akala PDP Vs Ajimobi ACN

5. Osun: Oyinlola PDP Vs Aregbe ACN

6. Ogun: Daniel PDP Vs Amosun ACN

7. Ekiti: Oni PDP Vs Fayemi ACN

Fair-minded folks will agree that PDP's governors were horrible (to say the least). So one wonders where people like Afam n Tukur get the idea of best goverors coming from PDP..
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by Geomac: 9:16am On May 22, 2013
Aside the governnor of Osun State,and it is based on nairalanders opinion and what i read on the internet no other ACN governor has performed more than some PDP governors. ACN guys are just making noise over Fashola and other ACN governors' achievements.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by waleadex(m): 9:26am On May 22, 2013
One thing I've so far noticed about this man is that he wants to be more popular. Like someone said earlier,he's becoming funnier than Basket Mouth. I am not a party person but all I can say is PDP perfomances are nt above average. PDP governors are just the best 'fund suckers' since 1999. The records are there to revisit.
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by anonimi: 9:30am On May 22, 2013
How old is Tukur?
He can be excused as he may be having moments of SENILITY.

He should realise that a problem identified is half solved. Shying away from the reality of the mass failure of PDP governors by claiming they are the best will not help his party in any way. Rather he should acknowledge to their party men their shortcomings and find ways for them to deliver better dividends of democracy to their ELECTORATE.

Meanwhile that should not stop him and other party officials from pointing out the deficiencies (and there are many) of governors from the other parties (NOT opposition).
Wish him & his party best of luck.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by Nobody: 9:31am On May 22, 2013
Rantings of a mad dog.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by martinbillings: 9:46am On May 22, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

And they are?

What have they done?
. Akpabio was given the best governor in Africa award in far away Ghana. Sulevan is from PDP, Amaechi etc.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by kingingkinging: 10:03am On May 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
According to popular opinion, the most popular governors are Akpabio, Amaechi, Chime and Fashola. You see that 3 out of 4 of them are PDP. Even during Obasanjo's time, the best Donald Duke was PDP.

So by your own sense of judgement Akpabio, Amaechi and Chime performed more than Oshiomele of Edo or Fayemi of Ekiti or Mimiko of Ondo. You must be a joker. The last time I went to Akwa Ibom, the places touched by the gov were just two places-Uyo and Ikot E.

Bros let us face reality, PDP dey goove.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by bory09(m): 10:07am On May 22, 2013
All this people comparing ACN WITH PDP. Are you all joking, pdp is a party of respect when it comes to performance though Acn is trying but don't let us rate the performance in lagos to weigh ACN achievement, is it not because only one party rule lagos that we don't know the potentials of development we should have. Let us talk about jakande and moruwa, which acn governor perform half of their performance. Why is he neglecting Ikorodu, ojo and such local government in his first tenure if he know is a real governor of achievement, he deliberate do that because any development in such area will not be felt within four year. Fashola and acn boss Tinubu are playing politics like business. They are wise to those who fall their prey. But not me. ACN WIN STATE SO THAT THEY WILL BE MORE POPULAR AND INFLUENCIAL AND MOST IMPORTANT EXPAND THEIR BUSINESS EMPIRE

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by Demdem(m): 10:14am On May 22, 2013
U all keep talking about Amaechi. What has he acheived in his second tenure? I voted for him because he did well in his first but this term around, he is fast becoming a dissapointment.
By the way, Tukur is just being foolish as usual.
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by bory09(m): 10:16am On May 22, 2013
kingingkinging:

So by your own sense of judgement Akpabio, Amaechi and Chime performed more than Oshiomele of Edo or Fayemi of Ekiti or Mimiko of Ondo. You must be a joker. The last time I went to Akwa Ibom, the places touched by the gov were just two places-Uyo and Ikot E.

in ekiti, can you name any place that fayemi development is right felt apart from Ado-ekiti. Let me tell you ACN PLAYS ROUGH COMPETITION WHEN IT COMES TO ELECTION. They don't see beyond their nose that of fayemi you mention above if not for ONI which development is in ekiti.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by HARDEYLEKE(m): 10:36am On May 22, 2013
Eko Ile: Bu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha a.....

lmao. I no fit shout abeg...

This man funny pass basketmouthI swear..

hahahahahahha
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by homesteady(m): 10:39am On May 22, 2013
Yes his statement is very correct!! Especially in the North - Kwankaso - best Kano state governor!! Namadi sambo - best Kaduna state governor!! Lamido - best jigawa state governor!! Aliyu - Best Niger state Governor!! And all this governors have received awards for good governance!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by odedele: 10:43am On May 22, 2013
old age syndrome
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by deenlight: 10:51am On May 22, 2013
You are right on this

kingingkinging:

Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by WaleLeemson: 10:55am On May 22, 2013
chairman Tukur abeg pack well
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by Phikom(m): 10:58am On May 22, 2013
Tukur my foot...you must be high on turpentine....
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by laumana: 11:02am On May 22, 2013
Baba u think all dis ur political brohaha will convince us to vote PDP in 2015.Allow d voters to assess them & make such comments, have u seen where s/body will beat a drum & dance it himself? Though u are exhibiting an attribute of a Fada who alwayz portrays a gud image of his bad son.
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by snowytee(m): 11:12am On May 22, 2013
thenwhat:

Stop mixing your written English with Calabar language because I can't understand your sentence. Think in English before you type your information and stop thinking in Calabar.
Hey!talk to him and don't do that calabar insult thing.Don't be daft,okay?
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by BigBossMan(m): 11:26am On May 22, 2013
MEDIOCRITY AT ITS PEAK! THE FACT THAT ABOUT 3 PDP GOVERNORS HAVE PERFORMED DOES NOT COVER-UP THE REDUNDANCY OF THE REMAINING 20 GOVERNORS!
IN MY OWN OPINION NO GOVERNOR DESERVES MY 40 PER CENT.
TO ME THEY ARE ALL ENGAGED IN WINDOW-DRESSING! THEY ARE AVOIDING THE MAIN PROBLEMS WHICH ARE

1. CIVIL SERVICE REFORM[/b]OUR GOVERNORS HAVE NO DIRECT BUSINESS IN DRILLING BOREHOLES, PAINTING SCHO0LS AND RE-SURFACING EXISTING ROADS. A FUNCTIONAL CIVIL SERVICE WILL HANDLE THAT WELLA!

[b]2. JOB CREATION[/b]CREATING JOBS IS MORE THAN GIVING PEOPLE BROOMS AND SHOVELS OR RECRUITING TOUTS AS TRAFFIC OFFICERS,THEY NEED TO OPEN NEW AREAS. WE CANNOT CONTINUE IMPORTING EVERYTHING INCLUDING OUR FOOD. IF OUR GOVERNORS WILL EXPLOIT THE ONLY AGRICULTURE IN A COMMERCIAL MANNER, HUNDREDS OF THOUSAND OF JOBS WILL BE CREATED DIRECTLY AND INDIRECTLY.
[b]

3. ANTI-CORRUPTION WAR[/b]ANTI-CORRUPTION WAR IN ALL STATES AND IN THE FG ALSO IS ABOUT WITCH-HUNTING! ONLY DISLOYAL SUBJECTS ARE PROSECUTED ! EVEN THE "SAINTS GOVERNORS" WERE SPONSORED BY THEIR CROOKED PREDECESSORS. EG OSHIOMHOLE-IGBINEDION. UDUAGHAN-IBORI, FASHOLA-TINUBU!

[b]4. TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY
NO GOVERNOR HAS BEEN ABLE TO RUN A COMPLETELY TRANSPARENT ADMINISTRATION! THEY ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE

5. INSECURITY DESPITE THE BILLIONS BUDGET FOR SECURITY VOTE, THEY ONLY THING WE SEE IS BRAND NEW HILUX POLICE VEHICLES! SECURITY IS DETERIORATING BY THE HOUR!

6. HOUSING SCHEME NOT ONE ADMINISTRATION IN THE RECENT TIMES HAVE BEEN ABLE TO PROVIDE AFFORDABLE HOUSING!

7. FINALLY A CONDUCIVE BUSINESS ATMOSPHERE DOING BUSINESS ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA IS VERY CHALLENGING. ITS LIKE A JUNGLE AND EVERYDAY THE GOVERNMENT COMES UP WITH MORE POLICIES AND SCHEMES TO FURTHER COMPOUND AN ALREADY COMPOUNDED SITUATION

THESE ARE THE AREAS WERE "ALL HAVE SINNED AND COME SHORT...."
HOWEVER A FEW GOVERNORS HAVE EXCELLED IN OTHER AREAS LIKE INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT AND URBAN RENEWAL DRIVE. KUDOS TO SUCH GOVERNORS!

AS NIGERIANS WE SHOULD NOT CELEBRATE MEDIOCRITY. LETS DEMAND WHAT IS OURS!

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by wildchild1: 11:36am On May 22, 2013
Tukur must be high on fermented urine

AFAM....loolz,i dont know what to say to ur 1st comment,i cant even comprehend
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by Afam4eva(m): 11:44am On May 22, 2013
kingingkinging:

You see, i'm only moved by what i see. You guys have been talking about the developments in these ACN states yet when you're asked to show us pictures, you run away. I've seen loads of pics from Enugu, Akwa-Ibom and Lagos especially on Nairaland but not Edo, Ekiti or Osun.
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by fuke(m): 11:49am On May 22, 2013
Balderdash.

Even those governors in states where no candidate scored 200 and above in JAMB are performing.

And those in Bokoharam territory are part of the best governors.

Nauseating indeed
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by Sweetlemon(f): 11:52am On May 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
You see, i'm only moved by what i see. You guys have been talking about the developments in these ACN states yet when you're asked to show us pictures, you run away. I've seen loads of pics from Enugu, Akwa-Ibom and Lagos especially on Nairaland but not Edo, Ekiti or Osun.

I am from Akwa-ibom and speak as an indigene. Uyo and some parts of Ikot epene are the only places Akpabio cares about so don't mention AKWA-IBOM as a whole when talking about Akpabio's achievements. However that does not change the fact that he is the best governor that ever ruled my state (before you start hailing PDP, Attah was PDP and he was totally useless!)
Also, as for Amechi, apart from port harcourt where else in Rivers state do you hear of?
So you can see that these governors are highly overrated!
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by Afam4eva(m): 11:55am On May 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:

I am from Akwa-ibom and speak as an indigene. Uyo and some parts of Ikot epene are the only places Akpabio cares about so don't mention AKWA-IBOM as a whole when talking about Akpabio's achievements. However that does not change the fact that he is the best governor that ever ruled my state (before you start hailing PDP, Attah was PDP and he was totally useless!)
This thread is not about whether a governor developed every part of the state but about whether the governor developed any part to some measurable extent. Is Uyo and Ikot Ekpene in kaduna? Are they not in AK?
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by Fishout(m): 11:55am On May 22, 2013
Maybe Tukur don drank OGOGORO b4 made d statement
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 22, 2013
malc619:

Bro expecting intelligence from some folks is like praying for your hen to produce milk. The dude you're debating with is blinded by sentiments just like Afam.

Majority of the opposition governors are yorubas so you can see why Afam and his bro will prefer to commend and praise satan to high heavens than to agree that the opposition governors have outperformed their PDP counterparts/predecessors.

dont even make it a tribal thing. Moreover, In the SE, there are still 2 states out of 5 in opposition parties.
Re: PDP Governors Have Performed Best In Nigeria- Tukur by olubuffett: 12:11pm On May 22, 2013
Comical Tukur cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Texas Governor Takes Immediate Action Against Same-sex Ruling… This Is HUGE / Yoruba's Achievements-(catch Us If U Can) / 850 PDP, PRP Members Defect To APC In Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.