Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,282 members, 7,867,751 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

What Advice Can You Give To This Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Can You Give To This Man? (820 Views)

What Advice Would You Give This Young Lady? / What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? / Plz Frnds I Need Ur Advice Can 40k Sustain A Family Jst Wants To Mary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Advice Can You Give To This Man? by dolphinife: 12:07pm On May 22, 2013
Ok, seriously wetin dey do some of our women sef?
Minutes ago, I was relaxing when I heard a man running and screaming through the neighbourhood. I knew he wasnt being robbed because its a private area.
Disturbed by his noise, I went to calm him so I could go back to relax. Only then did I hear his shockingly funny story. The dude was in a fist exchange with his wife. He narrated "my brother abeg help me, she go kill me, every day na beat, she and her friends at times, dem go kill me, I no fit tell my mama, I don become punching bag..."...after the old guy explained what he has been passing through at the hands of his wife with tears, I didn't know whether to pity or laugh at him. I mean, seriously the guy was telling me the woman's part (as it should be). So my advice to guys this morning, look very well at a girl's biceps, arms, and other muscled areas before saying more than 'HI BABY'. Else, its u dat sabi o.
Re: What Advice Can You Give To This Man? by realist34: 12:31pm On May 22, 2013
I no dey put mouth for that kind thing. Just tell him to go and solve his issues.

But wait ooo. His wife must resemble this one oo. SMH

Re: What Advice Can You Give To This Man? by Princesszoe: 3:16pm On May 22, 2013
And when the opposite is the case, you will start blaming the woman. Am sorry for what happened to the man. I guess the issue is a deep one. As it is now, the story is one sided. For a woman to go to that extend, something terrible has been done to her.
Re: What Advice Can You Give To This Man? by 190: 3:24pm On May 22, 2013
No doubt his wife must be Nigerian

Na nigerian women dey beat their husbands like that

its a global problem grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Touching Story, A Must Read / 15 Ways To Know If You're not Ready For Marriage / Can't Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.