Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Broke Guys: Are They Worth It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Guys: Are They Worth It? (2355 Views)

8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas / 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broke Guys: Are They Worth It? by toyin1709: 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2008
Hi people,
please what do you ladies(and guys too) think of a broke guy, that is soooo broke that cannot afford to call you even when you are sick and lying in the hospital, so broke that he cannot afford transport to visit you in the hospital, so broke that he has never bought anything for you before and you are the one doing all the buying for him and he doesnt evr reciprocate,
is such a guy worth it, wen it is only mouth he uses to proclaim love,
a woman needs some kinda sign that he aint a gold digger now??
agh agh!!!!!!!!!!!
ALL MOUTH NO ACTION,
wat do yu guys say?
Re: Broke Guys: Are They Worth It? by cybersleek(m): 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2008
Kick him out unto the kerb! but why u sef gree for broke ass nigga?
Re: Broke Guys: Are They Worth It? by welli(f): 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2008
i dnt fancy dem.be a man all way round.both in cash and other things
Re: Broke Guys: Are They Worth It? by Busta(f): 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2008
A scrub is a guy that thinks he's fly
And is also known as a buster (busta, busta, )
Always talkin' about what he wants
And just sits on his broke ass
So (no)

I don't want your number (no)
I don't want to give you mine and (no)
I don't want to meet you nowhere (no)
I don't want none of your time and (no)

If you don't have a car and you're walking
Oh yes son i'm talking to you
If you live at home wit' your momma
Oh yes son i'm talking to you (baby)
If you have a shorty that you don't show love
Oh yes son i'm talking to you (yea yea yea yea, )
Wanna get with me with no money
Oh no i don't want no (oh)

No scrub (no scrub, no love)
No scrub (no no) (no scrub, no love)
No scrub (no no no no no)
No scrub (no no)
No

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Broke Guys: Are They Worth It? by welli(f): 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2008
der is a diff between bein broke nd bein stingy.ask yourself this ques.does he buy clothes?if yes how often nd what quality?if d ans r positive,den he is eigther stingy or does nt love u enough to spend on u.cus when u love smone bt you're broke,out of d liltle u try to get once in a yr,u mst sacrifice a liltle for her sake.often times in such a relationship ,d guy begins to ask u 4 moni.gush!i hate such guys.becareful sm guys dey wey sabi use mouth flex girl.
Re: Broke Guys: Are They Worth It? by timmy(m): 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2008
@poster, the dude is a bigtime looser, Dump is gay ass like noww!1  angry
Re: Broke Guys: Are They Worth It? by PLC1: 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2008
@Poster,

Don't mind them, God Dey! cry
Re: Broke Guys: Are They Worth It? by Tattooboy: 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2008
welli:

i dnt fancy them.be a man all way round.both in cash and other things
See Life!  this girl is talking about money. . .chai!

@topic
If a guy is broke as ur decription u mean dead
Re: Broke Guys: Are They Worth It? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2008
toyin1709:

Hi people,
please what do you ladies(and guys too) think of a broke guy, that is soooo broke that cannot afford to call you even when you are sick and lying in the hospital, so broke that he cannot afford transport to visit you in the hospital, so broke that he has never bought anything for you before and you are the one doing all the buying for him and he doesnt evr reciprocate,
is such a guy worth it, when it is only mouth he uses to proclaim love,
a woman needs some kind of sign that he aint a gold digger now??
agh agh!!!!!!!!!!!
ALL MOUTH NO ACTION,
what do yu guys say?

Busta:

A scrub is a guy that thinks he's fly
And is also known as a buster (busta, busta, )
Always talkin' about what he wants
And just sits on his broke ass
So (no)

I don't want your number (no)
I don't want to give you mine and (no)
I don't want to meet you nowhere (no)
I don't want none of your time and (no)

If you don't have a car and you're walking
Oh yes son i'm talking to you
If you live at home wit' your momma
Oh yes son i'm talking to you (baby)
If you have a shorty that you don't show love
Oh yes son i'm talking to you (yea yea yea yea, )
Wanna get with me with no money
Oh no i don't want no (oh)

No scrub (no scrub, no love)
No scrub (no no) (no scrub, no love)
No scrub (no no no no no)
No scrub (no no)
No

busta, just thought i'd point out that ur song or lyrics and the threadstarters post are completely different. ur song is referring to someone that things he's got something but has nada while
Re: Broke Guys: Are They Worth It? by dutty(m): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2008
@poster
atleast he proclaims his love 4u, and i'm sure he didnt force u to buy anytin 4him.just because he aint gat no doe now doest mean he wouldnt later. i'm sure its the hospital tin that tripped u off.cut him some slacks jo.
Re: Broke Guys: Are They Worth It? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2008
at poster, may i ask what this guy was like b4 u started going out? if he wasnt as u described b4 getting with him then check that guy again. otherwise, check urself
Re: Broke Guys: Are They Worth It? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2008
wel if u lov him n he u then it's worth it only if u can foot d bill 4 two. grin

Not everyone is born privileged u all kno wink

winkbut then again check 2 see he is not usin u
Re: Broke Guys: Are They Worth It? by welli(f): 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2008
@ tatoo boy wat else should a young and promising young girl like me talk abt if nt money grin
Re: Broke Guys: Are They Worth It? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2008
well it depends, if he's generally hard working but poor then it's not his fault, whereas if he's just a lazy ass, abeg shine ya eye well well  lipsrsealed
Re: Broke Guys: Are They Worth It? by Busta(f): 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2008
OMO IBO:

busta, just thought i'd point out that your song or lyrics and the threadstarters post are completely different. your song is referring to someone that things he's got something but has nada while

Thank u sir for the clarification and I did went to skool.

That was just the song that came to mind after reading the post.
They still have similarities.

@poster,
Dump the guy.
he could have at least borrowed money to come see u while u were sick
Re: Broke Guys: Are They Worth It? by Tattooboy: 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2008
@welli
accepted, but don't let 'em deceive u, guyz are dangerous. but do  you am deola1?
Re: Broke Guys: Are They Worth It? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2008
They aren't worth it. They are back breakers. They are always complaining!
Re: Broke Guys: Are They Worth It? by Sisikill: 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2008
toyin1709:

Hi people,
is such a guy worth it, when it is only mouth he uses to proclaim love,
a woman needs some kind of sign that he aint a gold digger now??
agh agh!!!!!!!!!!!
ALL MOUTH NO ACTION,
what do yu guys say?

Is the brokeness because of a recent occurance (like he just lost his job) or has he always been like that? If he's never held a job and has always been this way. . .why are you complaining now?

In my opinion, I don't think you should break with someone because of their lack of money. Don't look at the man he is today, look at the man he's going to be in the future. Now if there's no indication he is going places, I say cut the cords! Cut it! Cut it! Cut it ASAP!!!
Re: Broke Guys: Are They Worth It? by waterworks(f): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2008
reply: so broke he cannot afford you!!
Re: Broke Guys: Are They Worth It? by toyin1709: 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2008
OMO IBO:

at poster, may i ask what this guy was like before u started going out? if he wasnt as u described before getting with him then check that guy again. otherwise, check yourself
dutty:

he has always been like this,

@poster
atleast he proclaims his love 4u, and i'm sure he didnt force u to buy anytin 4him.just because he aint gat no doe now doest mean he wouldnt later. i'm sure its the hospital tin that tripped u off.cut him some slacks jo.

he didnt force me but wen he starts going like "av not eaten all day" "i dnt av credit to call", do i av a choice.
Re: Broke Guys: Are They Worth It? by welli(f): 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2008
tatoo boy i dnt get d last part of ur statement.did u say u r deola?
Re: Broke Guys: Are They Worth It? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2008
toyin1709:

he didnt force me but when he starts going like "av not eaten all day" "i dnt av credit to call", do i av a choice.

the guilt card? hate it
Re: Broke Guys: Are They Worth It? by welli(f): 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2008
toyin darlin pls dnt let urself bcum a payee to one guy o.he will definately nt ask u for moni directly cus he did nt give u any to hold for him so he will use style to ask(i av nt eaten).rem na frm clap dem dey enter dance.frm eatin money ,u will find urself givin him moni for bigger tins even to spend on anoda girl
Re: Broke Guys: Are They Worth It? by dutty(m): 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2008
@poster
ofcos u do have a choice, wat if u didnt have the money u4 go thief?except u are already used to it.anyway i can tell u still love him, so if u are not willing to wait until im hammer then u better run 4 ur dear life o!
Re: Broke Guys: Are They Worth It? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2008
toyin1709:

he didnt force me but when he starts going like "av not eaten all day" "i dnt av credit to call", do i av a choice.

uve ignored the other part of my post. ask urself this question? was this guy like this b4 u started going out? if the answer to that question is yes, then u need to log off and go sit ur ass down. u knew all along but went into the relationship.

chances r u r comparing him with someone else whicch most of u women are guilty of
Re: Broke Guys: Are They Worth It? by LadyT(f): 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2008
Look no condition is permenant.

So many guys support other females and pay for everything they request for.  I can't see why a woman can't do the same.  If you see him trying his best to better his life then stick by him.  Not all of us have it easy.  Plus its a gem in your crown that you stuck by him.

But if he is just lazy and not trying to better his life omo move on.
Re: Broke Guys: Are They Worth It? by toyin1709: 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2008
OMO IBO, he has always been like this,
i tire,
au on earth does one differentiate between him been truthful with his situation or he been fake abt it,
Re: Broke Guys: Are They Worth It? by Sisikill: 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2008
OMO IBO:

uve ignored the other part of my post. ask yourself this question? was this guy like this before u started going out? if the answer to that question is yes, then u need to log off and go sit your ass down. u knew all along but went into the relationship.

chances r you're comparing him with someone else whicch most of u women are guilty of

clapping softly

Tee hee hee
Re: Broke Guys: Are They Worth It? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2008
toyin1709:

i tire,
au on earth does one differentiate between him been truthful with his situation or he been fake about it,

toyin, it is clear u r not happy in the relationship. u had better call it a day then look for aliko dangote's children.
u knew he was such b4 agreeing to date him.

na koboko fit u
Re: Broke Guys: Are They Worth It? by Sisikill: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2008

Why are you complaining now? You shouldn't be mad at him, he's only being what he's always been. . .the person you met and fell for.

Some women complain about their partner changing after they get together, you are complaining because yours hasn't change.
Re: Broke Guys: Are They Worth It? by Sisikill: 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2008
na koboko fit u

LMAO. . .you won't kill me with laughter. Strict Daddy
Re: Broke Guys: Are They Worth It? by candylips(m): 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2008
All you women of nowadays are just gold - diggers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strictly Guys Zone / Post Pictures Of Romantic/chivarous Nigerian Men / Help, My Girlfriend Thinks Am Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.