Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Guyz She Wants To Turn To A Lesbian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz She Wants To Turn To A Lesbian (1678 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guyz She Wants To Turn To A Lesbian by 2rifty(f): 2:38pm On May 22, 2013
She is really heartbroken...had it broken by a really nice boy which she loved and was invited 2 a party where she met a girl n now she is thinking about becoming a lesbian...i would support her tho cause she has had her heart broken 1 too many times....
Re: Guyz She Wants To Turn To A Lesbian by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 22, 2013
Why are u now telling us?
Re: Guyz She Wants To Turn To A Lesbian by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 22, 2013
2rifty: She is really heartbroken...had it broken by a really nice boy which she loved and was invited 2 a party where she met a girl n now she is thinking about becoming a lesbian...i would support her tho cause she has had her heart broken 1 too many times....
mtewww, no dey use she, u are d one

1 Like

Re: Guyz She Wants To Turn To A Lesbian by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 22, 2013
I think you mean you want to turn into a lesbian...Good for you
Re: Guyz She Wants To Turn To A Lesbian by haitto99(m): 3:05pm On May 22, 2013
dash d girl to 190 he knows wat to do
Re: Guyz She Wants To Turn To A Lesbian by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 22, 2013
So what's stopping her?
Re: Guyz She Wants To Turn To A Lesbian by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 22, 2013
what is stopping you
Re: Guyz She Wants To Turn To A Lesbian by Handsomeemmy(m): 6:54pm On May 22, 2013
Nawa for we Nigerians ooo.... How does being a lesbian solution to heart break? Instead of her(You) to reveal the type of people you move with, the type of men you say yes to and cheackmate the too much trust and emotion you attached to your relationship you are here talking about being a lesbian, may God help yoy with the way you choice to live your life, one thing is sure, two wrong can never make a right.
Re: Guyz She Wants To Turn To A Lesbian by Nobody: 7:58am On May 23, 2013
What's holding you to join? Infact start now, so you think she can't break ur heart too? Its a free world remember; so live ur life. Hope it doesn't affect you in the long run.
Re: Guyz She Wants To Turn To A Lesbian by greedie1(f): 8:04am On May 23, 2013
she is free to..and when her lesbian lover breaks her heart, she can start dating animals too, those can't break hearts.... i think.
Re: Guyz She Wants To Turn To A Lesbian by gtim4uall: 8:52am On May 23, 2013
Bro/sis or wareve' sowie hw ur post turn against u' in NL sh*t happens.. Lol dou undecided
Re: Guyz She Wants To Turn To A Lesbian by Mynd44: 9:15am On May 23, 2013
I don't get this....she made a choice to do something and you are asking us for what?
Re: Guyz She Wants To Turn To A Lesbian by 190: 9:38am On May 23, 2013
haitto99: dash d girl to 190 he knows wat to do
I have a girlfriend angry her name is sanboy angry
Re: Guyz She Wants To Turn To A Lesbian by Kosigift(f): 9:48am On May 23, 2013
gree-die:
she is free to..and when her lesbian lover breaks her heart, she can start dating animals too, those can't break hearts.... i think.

Nah, they do buh let her try first, if they disappoint, she can then turn to OBJECTS (100% guarantee)
Re: Guyz She Wants To Turn To A Lesbian by Dovahkiin(m): 10:18am On May 23, 2013
go for it OP , then film and post pics of Ur lesbian love fest for us to appreciate smiley
Re: Guyz She Wants To Turn To A Lesbian by Les: 10:20am On May 23, 2013
That's were I fall in...... Come to me baby and never get ur heart broken.... Les tings ol d way!!
Re: Guyz She Wants To Turn To A Lesbian by Mynd44: 10:22am On May 23, 2013
Kosigift:

Nah, they do buh let her try first, if they disappoint, she can then turn to OBJECTS (100% guarantee)
Objects can have mechanical and electrical faults and if they are not machines, they can be liable to breakage and/insect attack.....nothing is 100%
Re: Guyz She Wants To Turn To A Lesbian by PrinceDudu(m): 11:04am On May 23, 2013
gree-die:

Kosigift:

Mynd_44:
Objects can have mechanical and electrical faults and if they are not machines, they can be liable to breakage and/insect attack.....nothing is 100%

Oh God, guys, am crying from laughing. wink wink wink
Re: Guyz She Wants To Turn To A Lesbian by Mynd44: 11:20am On May 23, 2013
PrinceDudu:

Oh God, guys, am crying from laughing. wink wink wink
We are trying to help out
Re: Guyz She Wants To Turn To A Lesbian by Kosigift(f): 1:31pm On May 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
We are trying to help out

Lmao grin
Re: Guyz She Wants To Turn To A Lesbian by Mynd44: 1:48pm On May 23, 2013
Kosigift:

Lmao grin
cheesy
Re: Guyz She Wants To Turn To A Lesbian by AtheistD(m): 2:04pm On May 23, 2013
She is bisexual. Let her be, she will find her footing eventually. Offer support if she needs it.
Re: Guyz She Wants To Turn To A Lesbian by 2rifty(f): 9:10pm On May 23, 2013
Lolzzz....@ all doz dat posted dre nonsense here....am new in diz nairaland and am tryin 2 create a catching topic n am nt a lesbian...xo plz if u hv anytin 2 say u or reply do dat ryt away swiri cause ah knw ah dnt care....

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Bf/gf Left You So They Could Be With A Guy/girl / If U R Given 200million Not O Have SEX In Ur Life Will U ''ACCEPT'' It? / She Has A Sextape Bt I Luv Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.