Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

What Will You Do If Your Bf/gf Left You So They Could Be With A Guy/girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Bf/gf Left You So They Could Be With A Guy/girl (1682 Views)

Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You / What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? / What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Bf/gf Left You So They Could Be With A Guy/girl by Princessmel(f): 1:48am On Jun 11, 2013
I can understand a guy leaving a girl for another girl but if he left you so he could be with another guy, what would you do? And how would you feel? And vice versa, if she left you so she could be with another girl? Keep the answers rolling grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Bf/gf Left You So They Could Be With A Guy/girl by donadexco(m): 2:52am On Jun 11, 2013
Ugghh? Maybe d gal is sister GAYcious or the guy is broda GAYbriel :-XUgghh? Maybe d gal is sister GAYcious or the guy is broda GAYbriel
Re: What Will You Do If Your Bf/gf Left You So They Could Be With A Guy/girl by Nobody: 3:05am On Jun 11, 2013
I would die cry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Bf/gf Left You So They Could Be With A Guy/girl by Kuljoe(m): 3:37am On Jun 11, 2013
It would hurt. Put ur self together and life goes on.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Bf/gf Left You So They Could Be With A Guy/girl by donadexco(m): 3:37am On Jun 11, 2013
SniperInADiaper: I would die cry
smh.. C dz gal sha.. U wil die? Cus of wat? Abegi..
Re: What Will You Do If Your Bf/gf Left You So They Could Be With A Guy/girl by Mynd44: 6:16am On Jun 11, 2013
I would find another girl.....if you fall off a horse, you get on another one
Re: What Will You Do If Your Bf/gf Left You So They Could Be With A Guy/girl by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 11, 2013
Move oooooon

No Time to Waste Time !!!
Mynd_44: I would find another girl.....if you fall off a horse, you get on another one
Wha about a situation where the new horse aint as good as the former one ?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Bf/gf Left You So They Could Be With A Guy/girl by Mynd44: 10:24am On Jun 11, 2013
donroxy:
Wha about a situation where the new horse aint as good as the former one ?
Okay keep chasing a horse that has thrown you off oooooo
Re: What Will You Do If Your Bf/gf Left You So They Could Be With A Guy/girl by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
Okay keep chasing a horse that has thrown you off oooooo
donroxy: Move oooooon
Re: What Will You Do If Your Bf/gf Left You So They Could Be With A Guy/girl by Princessmel(f): 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2013
Mynd_44: I would find another girl.....if you fall off a horse, you get on another one
Just like that?! Won't you feel like you let down the male species?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Bf/gf Left You So They Could Be With A Guy/girl by Mynd44: 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2013
Princessmel:
Just like that?! Won't you feel like you let down the male species?
Nope
Re: What Will You Do If Your Bf/gf Left You So They Could Be With A Guy/girl by Sanboy25: 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
There's plenty fish in the sea. NEXT smiley
Re: What Will You Do If Your Bf/gf Left You So They Could Be With A Guy/girl by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
I wud stand in tgw mirror for days trying to see if I added weight were I wasn't suppose to undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Bf/gf Left You So They Could Be With A Guy/girl by drnairalov: 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
move om move on move on...notime lot of girl in this round world lots'
Re: What Will You Do If Your Bf/gf Left You So They Could Be With A Guy/girl by Mynd44: 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2013
lynpetra: I wud stand in tgw mirror for days trying to see if I added weight were I wasn't suppose to undecided
Are you that insecure?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Bf/gf Left You So They Could Be With A Guy/girl by HURUCHI(m): 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2013
SniperInADiaper: I would die cry

good lurk
Re: What Will You Do If Your Bf/gf Left You So They Could Be With A Guy/girl by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
Are you that insecure?

Read my post well and make meaning out of it!If am quick to think my weight is the problem,it goes to show I don't care if he might have any other tangible reason to quit me.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Bf/gf Left You So They Could Be With A Guy/girl by Monicasque(f): 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2013
it wouldn't hurt much because i certainly do not have what the other man will give him but if it was him living me for another girl. I would really be hurt because we are both woman. I would rather he dumps me for a man than a woman
Re: What Will You Do If Your Bf/gf Left You So They Could Be With A Guy/girl by lovelydoll: 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2013
I would not be hurt,or do anything at at all.If he likes men... he likes men and there is nothing i can do about it.Other than that i know he dumped me solely on my gender which is not my fault.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Bf/gf Left You So They Could Be With A Guy/girl by Princessmel(f): 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2013
Monicasque: it wouldn't hurt much because i certainly do not have what the other man will give him but if it was him living me for another girl. I would really be hurt because we are both woman. I would rather he dumps me for a man than a woman

I would not be hurt,or do anything at at all.If he likes men... he likes men and there is nothing i can do about it.Other than that i know he dumped me solely on my gender which is not my fault

I perfectly understand what you both are saying, personally I will feel very bad because when I met him he was straight and then we break up so he can be with a guy, I would think I had something to do with it or I didn't do enough in the relationship undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Bf/gf Left You So They Could Be With A Guy/girl by Moji12(f): 12:08am On Jun 12, 2013
It won't hurt an inch compared to if he left me for fellow woman. Good riddiance!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Bf/gf Left You So They Could Be With A Guy/girl by Mynd44: 12:36am On Jun 12, 2013
Princessmel:

I perfectly understand what you both are saying, personally I will feel very bad because when I met him he was straight and then we break up so he can be with a guy, I would think I had something to do with it or I didn't do enough in the relationship undecided
He might have lied to you. Or perhaps he was bi
Re: What Will You Do If Your Bf/gf Left You So They Could Be With A Guy/girl by Princessmel(f): 1:06am On Jun 12, 2013
Moji12: It won't hurt an inch compared to if he left me for fellow woman. Good riddiance!

So if it was a woman, would you fight to get him back?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Bf/gf Left You So They Could Be With A Guy/girl by Princessmel(f): 1:08am On Jun 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
He might have lied to you. Or perhaps he was bi

Good point about him being bi, but I doubt a gay guy would lie just to pretend to be straight, last I heard was that they hated women.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Bf/gf Left You So They Could Be With A Guy/girl by Nobody: 2:29am On Jun 12, 2013
Laugh, I don't even know lol
Re: What Will You Do If Your Bf/gf Left You So They Could Be With A Guy/girl by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:54am On Jun 12, 2013
Oyinbo bitter!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Bf/gf Left You So They Could Be With A Guy/girl by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 12, 2013
i would be happy.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Bf/gf Left You So They Could Be With A Guy/girl by Mynd44: 9:38am On Jun 12, 2013
[quote author=Princessmel]

Good point about him being bi, but I doubt a gay guy would lie just to pretend to be straight, last I heard was that they hated women.[/quote
He might have done it to fit into society
Re: What Will You Do If Your Bf/gf Left You So They Could Be With A Guy/girl by 190: 9:52am On Jun 12, 2013
smh
Re: What Will You Do If Your Bf/gf Left You So They Could Be With A Guy/girl by Swaggot00(m): 10:17am On Jun 12, 2013
laugh at both of em n say 'you gay insecure mudafkers, geting an extra d1ck/pu.say wen u've got one hahaha.' grin bt seriously i wnt give much of an attention to it, aint got prob with wooing d opposite sex so would easily replace her. Infact on d spot .
Re: What Will You Do If Your Bf/gf Left You So They Could Be With A Guy/girl by freecocoa(f): 10:56am On Jun 12, 2013
Give thanksgiving in church for being delivered from him.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Bf/gf Left You So They Could Be With A Guy/girl by Idowuogbo(f): 11:01am On Jun 12, 2013
Haaa! Na to locate my pastor make dem wipe d curse wey dem Bluetooth from my village o! With d way me dey vibrate and gigigbamgbam when we dey pray inside bed? Gay ke?? Na! I need to speak to God. cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Keep A Relationship Going? / She Has A Sextape Bt I Luv Her / Do You Like A Partner That Loves You Too Much??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.