Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. (3141 Views)

I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him / My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by audreybrian(f): 11:06am On Aug 02, 2014
I posted the issues i had about my relationship few days back on this forum and discovered that a lot of people wanted me to tag along with him that if not am a gold digger,so i decided to give him another chance since he promised never to cheat on me again.We were out together yesterday when he asked what i was doing on my phone and i told him am on a website where i read interesting stories and he asked me the name of the website.I quickly changed the topic because he might come across my story if i tell him and it will hurt him if he finds out the truth about my feelings for him.I just want my relationship to work.I know he will ask me again so i need your help.Pls guys,how can i delete my topics on nairaland.Pls help.@Mrmickman,pls i dont want you here,am tired of fighting unless you are here to help.Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 02, 2014
Modify it asap.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by delishpot: 11:11am On Aug 02, 2014
audreybrian: I posted the issues i had about my relationship few days back on this forum and discovered that a lot of people wanted me to tag along with him that if not am a gold digger,so i decided to give him another chance since he promised never to cheat on me again.We were out together yesterday when he asked what i was doing on my phone and i told him am on a website where i read interesting stories and he asked me the name of the website.I quickly changed the topic because he might come across my story if i tell him and it will hurt him if he finds out the truth about my feelings for him.I just want my relationship to work.I know he will ask me again so i need your help.Pls guys,how can i delete my topics on nairaland.Pls help.@Mrmickman,pls i dont want you here,am tired of fighting unless you are here to help.Thank you.

Give him Linda ikejis link. Or look for any other forum and give him. And then stop using your phone when both of you are out on a date. Was the date that boring that you had to log into naira land in?

12 Likes

Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by LaurelP(m): 11:17am On Aug 02, 2014
March27: Foolish mongu girl. That's one of the disadvantages of washing your dirty linens in piblic especially on social media. Ode. Fool, mumu, cow tail

Haba Bros undecided
U cud have jst ignored d post if u don't like it
Ur post sounds too personal and bashful

7 Likes

Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by Djicemob: 11:21am On Aug 02, 2014
U like bringing ur problems to the wrong place don't u? I pity u when the bashers come by this ur threadgrin

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by bosun11(m): 11:25am On Aug 02, 2014
u should never ever have brought your relationship issue to a social media ! perioud
Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 02, 2014
Are you finding it difficult to find the "deactivate" button since he dosen't know your username?
Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by BoiledCorn: 11:28am On Aug 02, 2014
Have you read this thread, "123 reasons why you should never seek advice on nairaland" ? It will help you out.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
March27: Foolish mongu girl. That's one of the disadvantages of washing your dirty linens in piblic especially on social media. Ode. Fool, mumu, cow tail
...do u av to go to d extent of abusing her??......she needed to share n solve her problems,she had no choice dan to come here for mature advice....bro,u need to grow up.....apart frm dat,u need to reconstruct ur brain frm d abusive mood to something beta.......#girlsrock

3 Likes

Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
i dont knw y some pple like crying over spilt milk...d deed has been done...fyn,we knw she has made a mistake n am sure she has learnt her lesson....so,wats d way forward??..wat advice can u give her to solve d problem...if u cant b solution to dis prob den u r complictn it....my dear,mayb u shud email d mods or beta still,open anoda accnt....
Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by babestell(f): 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
kolawaxxy: Are you finding it difficult to find the "deactivate" button since he dosen't know your username?
audreybrian this is the answer to your question a wise man has spoken
Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by Olivia111(f): 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
Why does his social media preference have to bother you? I sense insecurity. Do not date a Man you feel insecure about. You could live a healthy live alone with no Male attachés.

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by MRMICKMEN: 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
guess who is back,am here to help,why not. grin
Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by audreybrian(f): 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
Nobleval: Modify it asap.
If i modify,will it remove all the comments aswell?
Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by audreybrian(f): 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
kolawaxxy: Are you finding it difficult to find the "deactivate" button since he dosen't know your username?
I still want to be active on nairaland.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by audreybrian(f): 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
I still want to be active on nairaland and moreover i used my name and my father's first name and he knows it.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by Bootybuttchic(f): 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
was expecting somone to be 6feet below by now na,...grin grin ...warris apening here grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by audreybrian(f): 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
temigracie: i dont knw y some pple like crying over spilt milk...d deed has been done...fyn,we knw she has made a mistake n am sure she has learnt her lesson....so,wats d way forward??..wat advice can u give her to solve d problem...if u cant b solution to dis prob den u r complictn it....my dear,mayb u shud email d mods or beta still,open anoda accnt....
Thanks.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by audreybrian(f): 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
Dont have anything to say to you cos am tired of fighting cheers.

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by audreybrian(f): 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
delishpot:

Give him Linda ikejis link. Or look for any other forum and give him. And then stop using your phone when both of you are out on a date. Was the date that boring that you had to log into naira land in?
Thats a brilliant idea also thanks.

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by dstnd: 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
audreybrian:
Dont have anything to say to you cos am tired of fighting cheers.
sis don't boda fighting the idiot if u don't want what happened to him on march27 to happen to u....I done warn oo
Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by audreybrian(f): 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
Bootybuttchic: was expecting somone to be 6feet below by now na,...grin grin ...warris apening here grin grin
Bootybuttchic,pls leave me alone.The last time i checked,we were not friends.Am tired of fighting.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by Bootybuttchic(f): 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
audreybrian:
Bootybuttchic,pls leave me alone.The last time i checked,we were not friends.Am tired of fighting.
pardon undecided
Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
audreybrian:
If i modify,will it remove all the comments aswell?
shocked I never thought of that.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by audreybrian(f): 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
Nobleval: shocked I never thought of that.
Pls think about it.I want both the post and the comments to disappear because some people made reference to my original post and if he sees it he will know.

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by Djicemob: 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
audreybrian:
Pls think about it.I want both the post and the comments to disappear because some people made reference to my original post and if he sees it he will know.
So if ur BF come to nairaland,the first thing he will see is ur thread? Even if he manages to see ur thread somehow,don't u think u deserve anything that'll come upon u for washing ur dirty linens in public?...NL for that matter,biggest online forum in africa if am not mistaken. SMH for u.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by Liability(m): 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
audreybrian: I posted the issues i had about my relationship few days back on this forum and discovered that a lot of people wanted me to tag along with him that if not am a gold digger,so i decided to give him another chance since he promised never to cheat on me again.We were out together yesterday when he asked what i was doing on my phone and i told him am on a website where i read interesting stories and he asked me the name of the website.I quickly changed the topic because he might come across my story if i tell him and it will hurt him if he finds out the truth about my feelings for him.I just want my relationship to work.I know he will ask me again so i need your help.Pls guys,how can i delete my topics on nairaland.Pls help.@Mrmickman,pls i dont want you here,am tired of fighting unless you are here to help.Thank you.
my sis, i think you should the moderator to delete the topic. Am glad you have your man back. Stay bless
Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by Liability(m): 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
temigracie: i dont knw y some pple like crying over spilt milk...d deed has been done...fyn,we knw she has made a mistake n am sure she has learnt her lesson....so,wats d way forward??..wat advice can u give her to solve d problem...if u cant b solution to dis prob den u r complictn it....my dear,mayb u shud email d mods or beta still,open anoda accnt....
hi temie, hw u sis? I hv read a lot about you. Take care
Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by BoiledCorn: 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
Egopersonified what is ya say on this matter?
Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
Liability: hi temie, hw u sis? I hv read a lot about you. Take care
..am fyn sweet.....lol...tanks alot....BTW,happy birthday
Re: Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. by egopersonified(f): 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
Boiledcorn, just read the opening post on the other thread so I dont really know whatz happening. But like someone advised, she can deactivate her account but WHEN he finds this thread, he would know immediately that its about them. Dont know if the mods can delete that thread and this too to cover her up.
But sincerely, op is pretending to someone who would/might be her husband, that doesnt go down well with me. If he really did those things in the other thread, then she shd be able to show him this thread and explain it to him. Op, love grows, as long as he is a decent guy, just stop all the hidding and pretense and come clean. Its better you lose him now than after marriage. #justmyopinion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me / What's Your Biggest Turn On? / Reasons Not To Live Together Before Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.