Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! (6150 Views)

Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. / About Women Making The First Move. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Monalisa185(f): 11:34am On Oct 30, 2015
FUN FACTS ABOUT WOMEN
Men and women are so different, but still can’t live without each other. In today’s article, let’s talk about random fun facts about women you probably never heard of.

1) An average woman eats about 2-3 kilos of lipstick in her lifetime.

2) Women blink about 2 times more often than men. Interesting?

3) A woman will more easily trust somebody who hugs her for at least 15 seconds.

4) 80% of women’s wrinkles are caused by excessive sun exposure.

5) Women usually tie the belt of a dressing gown higher than their belly button, while men tie it lower.

6) A woman doesn’t like it when her hands are free, this is why she is likely to carry with her a purse, gloves, a book or…something else…

7) The first computer programmer was a woman. Her name is Ada Lovelace. cool According to researches, an average woman spends about 120 hours a year looking at herself in the mirror, which is approximately 5 entire days a year!

9) After making love, women don’t feel like sleeping. They feel like talking and kissing.

10) While turning to the call, a woman usually just turns her head, while a man will turn his entire body. It’s because women have more flexible neck.

11) While making love, a woman worries about whether she looks pretty.

12) A woman opens beer bottles with a beer bottle opener. 13) Ladies close their ears with fingers, while men – with hands.

14) When you ask a woman to give you a lighter, she won’t test the speed of your reaction, she will just give it to you.
feel free to add more

2 Likes

Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 30, 2015
Same Old Poo angry!!!

IAN...........

Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by falconey(m): 11:35am On Oct 30, 2015
feel free to add mine? I be woman?
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by BlackrulesDworld(m): 11:37am On Oct 30, 2015
Ish
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by jonaifame22(m): 11:37am On Oct 30, 2015
Well that number 9, my bae sleeps most times after sex, dnt know the reason, and when she wakes the next thing she'll say, is "I'm hungry"

2 Likes

Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Monalisa185(f): 11:38am On Oct 30, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]

ion know bout your gender, buh I'm sure you have women in your life...don't you?
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Monalisa185(f): 11:40am On Oct 30, 2015
rexkexmilan:
G,see as you just occupy my space for no reason.... why na?
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by falconey(m): 11:41am On Oct 30, 2015
Monalisa185:

ion know bout your gender, buh I'm sure you have women in your life...don't you?

yes my mum.

I can add one from one of her trait.

No 15. A woman love her children and can die for them.
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 30, 2015
#6 is so true.
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Monalisa185(f): 11:41am On Oct 30, 2015
jonaifame22:
Well that number 9, my bae sleeps most times after sex, dnt know the reason, and when she wakes the next thing she'll say, is "I'm hungry"

lol,guess your gf is an exception
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 30, 2015
Monalisa185:

G,see as you just occupy my space for no reason.... why na?
No Vex grin!!!
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by osazeeblue01: 11:44am On Oct 30, 2015
No9 na tru o.
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by falconey(m): 11:44am On Oct 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:
#6 is so true.

really? Is that why during sex depending on the position she tend to grab my ass? Squeeze the Bed-sheet or pillow?
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Mhizkel(f): 11:46am On Oct 30, 2015
A woman thinks before she speaks, and knows that false congeniality is as obvious as fake eyelashes.
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Monalisa185(f): 11:46am On Oct 30, 2015
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 30, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Lol, then what do you expect her to do? Lie there like Christ on the cross? That's just participation because it'd be weird if she just had her hands on the sides
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by prideofscience: 11:48am On Oct 30, 2015
U babe might have develop what we call ' cariodaporaenism"
jonaifame22:
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by IamLEGEND1: 11:48am On Oct 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Aitee1: 11:50am On Oct 30, 2015
Number 9 grin
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by jonaifame22(m): 11:55am On Oct 30, 2015
Monalisa185:

lol,guess your gf is an exception
maybe, buh is dat abnormal
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by jonaifame22(m): 11:57am On Oct 30, 2015
prideofscience:
na u sabi!
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Monalisa185(f): 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
you see? that's wonderful!!!
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Monalisa185(f): 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
jonaifame22:
maybe, buh is dat abnormal

nah,it ain't, the post ain't really applicable to everywhere woman...so don't be scared cheesy
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mtseew. How does these stop thots from b*tching around
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Monalisa185(f): 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
Aitee1:
Number 9 grin
lol,you a culprit?
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Monalisa185(f): 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
hehehehe
thanks for dropping by
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Monalisa185(f): 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
prideofscience:

hahaha, why you dey lie like this? e good for your eye?
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Monalisa185(f): 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
pinceprinz:
Mtseew. How does these stop thots from b*tching around

hehehehe, lemme ask the oracle
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Monalisa185(f): 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mhizkel:
A woman thinks before she speaks, and knows that false congeniality is as obvious as fake eyelashes.

ohhh yeah? more like a moral lesson...good tho
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
Monalisa185:

hehehehe, lemme ask the oracle
I knew it!

I just knew it!
My intuition told me ure one herbalist from Osun-Osogbo forming posh cheesy

Air don blow for us to see fowl's yansh Hahaha... tongue
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Monalisa185(f): 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:
#6 is so true.
most definitely
Re: Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
Where's Jesus to raise the thread?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Do When A Man Asks You To Delete His Number? / Licking Dirty Or infected Vagina In The Name Of Love Guys Wake Up / Why Do I Feel That She Deserves Someone Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.