Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

No Sex Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Before Marriage (3765 Views)

When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 22, 2013
Being a Christian, I strive to live according to the faith. Especially when it comes to keeping ones self.
But now a question is raised, what if you wait all this while just to find out that your bride has dick instead of the usual thing. undecided Shouldn't there at least be some sort of verification beforehand? Not necessarily sex, just something I'd put along the lines of "homework"
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by sexymoma(f): 10:29pm On May 22, 2013
No sex before marriage doesn't mean you wont rom**ce ha. No sex before marriage doesn't mean she cant UnCloth in your presence so tell me how will you not if she has joystick instead of honeypot.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 22, 2013
2buff, did you sleeptype this?
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by Caracta(f): 10:52pm On May 22, 2013
fresh_dude: 2buff, did you sleeptype this?
I think he did. I do not even understand. Wetin be "three usual think"?
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by 190: 10:57pm On May 22, 2013
No s-e-x before marriage

[size=38pt]FOR WHAT angry angry[/size]
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by HARDDON: 11:28pm On May 22, 2013
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by HARDDON: 11:28pm On May 22, 2013

undecided
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by Mynd44: 1:17am On May 23, 2013
fresh_dude: 2buff, did you sleeptype this?
Good question
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by obowunmi(m): 3:41am On May 23, 2013
you better have all the sex that you need to have.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 4:00am On May 23, 2013
Sorry for the typos. Typed it on a tablet with auto-correct on.

Anyway, I'm not trying to put a case for pre-marital stuff. Doing things right by baba God na the only way me sha won do am, but I wonder what the process is to verify tinz.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by dmcdad: 5:08am On May 23, 2013
There is absolutely no need for verification. if you have decided to allow the architect of the universe to lead you, then u need to have that faith in him that at the tail end of everything he wont fail you.

But sincerely, thats how it was meant to be. Forget about what goes around in this contemporary emerging society.

But then, since like its said "body no be firewood" there is still need for romance and the likes. At least that would help to keep body and soul together. That is for those who have the self-control to not go further than that, but if you know you can't control it when it gets to such height, then its advisable to stay clear from even romancing.

If you have decided to be celibate until marriage, then keep it that way and forget about such questions that emanate from people who are looking for a way to justify each and every action of theirs.

Anywayz, dont forget the lady might be risking same thing with you.. As unsure as you might be before the right time, that's how unsure she would be too. So, it runs both ways.

5 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage by Malubi(m): 7:08am On May 23, 2013
dmcdad: There is absolutely no need for verification. if you have decided to allow the architect of the universe to lead you, then u need to have that faith in him that at the tail end of everything he wont fail you.

But sincerely, thats how it was meant to be. Forget about what goes around in this contemporary emerging society.

But then, since like its said "body no be firewood" there is still need for romance and the likes. At least that would help to keep body and soul together. That is for those who have the self-control to not go further than that, but if you know you can't control it when it gets to such height, then its advisable to stay clear from even romancing.

If you have decided to be celibate until marriage, then keep it that way and forget about such questions that emanate from people who are looking for a way to justify each and every action of theirs.

Anywayz, dont forget the lady might be risking same thing with you.. As unsure as you might be before the right time, that's how unsure she would be too. So, it runs both ways.
Is it good to be having sex with other people outside but refusing to have sex with the girl / guy you want to marry? My wife to be refused having sex with me before marriage but i am suspecting her having sex with other men, if i discover that it's true that she is having sex with other men, what will i do?
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 7:13am On May 23, 2013
dmcdad: There is absolutely no need for verification. if you have decided to allow the architect of the universe to lead you, then u need to have that faith in him that at the tail end of everything he wont fail you.

Taa, gerraway you. What are you talking? Do. Don't do. There is no romance without fornication. Your prescription above is hypocritical. If you want to do, do. If you no wan do, no do. Don't sit on the fence o. Your God detests those that sit on the fence.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by Princeparix(m): 7:48am On May 23, 2013
omo-see as men body d hot#jumps into Op-ichoro-ina-agba-ncha river#
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by 190: 9:16am On May 23, 2013
Princeparix: omo-see as men body d hot#jumps into Op-ichoro-ina-agba-ncha river#
grin grin grin grin
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by dmcdad: 10:17am On May 23, 2013
fresh_dude: Taa, gerraway you. What are you talking? Do. Don't do. There is no romance without fornication. Your prescription above is hypocritical. If you want to do, do. If you no wan do, no do. Don't sit on the fence o. Your God detests those that sit on the fence.
Guy calm down.... Are u saying kissing is synonymous to fornicating
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by Nnekacherry: 10:21am On May 23, 2013
Princeparix: omo-see as men body d hot#jumps into Op-ichoro-ina-agba-ncha river#

Lol.. Crazy dude..
Better jump out of that river because Op will not understand what you wrote..

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage by dmcdad: 10:23am On May 23, 2013
Malubi: Is it good to be having sex with other people outside but refusing to have sex with the girl / guy you want to marry? My wife to be refused having sex with me before marriage but i am suspecting her having sex with other men, if i discover that it's true that she is having sex with other men, what will i do?
Its definitely not good and until you are very sure of what u are saying, then don't act stupid please. I think since u are raising doubts as regards her sincerity when it comes to having sexual affair outside with having it with you, why not device a means to clear your doubts by using whatever gimmick u are gonna use to confirm it.

If you are just listening to mere rumours (which may or may not be true), then stop giving such a listening ear. But, if u have seen signs yourself, then I would say u should go all out and work it out in order to confirm or verify if its really true.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by MadCow1: 10:24am On May 23, 2013
190: No s-e-x before marriage

[size=38pt]FOR WHAT angry angry[/size]

[size=35pt]GBAM!!!!! [/size]

**Lemme start preparing for this night jor!! Grabs vaseline & Aboniki** angry

Re: No Sex Before Marriage by Mynd44: 10:25am On May 23, 2013
dmcdad:
Depends on how intimate the kiss is bro but that's topic for another thread
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:33am On May 23, 2013
You simply pray for a miracle...she might jus grow a v.agina grin our God is a God of miracles
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by Popowaa: 10:43am On May 23, 2013
If u want to avoid premarital sex then dont even kiss or hug since it can be dangerous.Holding hands is all u need.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage by vizboy(m): 10:51am On May 23, 2013
Sex before marriage and sex after marriage I see no difference if you have already proposed to her. But you also have to respect her decision and wait.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by dmcdad: 12:33pm On May 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
Depends on how intimate the kiss is bro but that's topic for another thread
If someone says that cause a girl has kissed then it means she has fornicated, I wonder how many girls will remain as virgins. Because obviously, there are many virgins out there that have kissed and all that but yet, they have not been penetrated.. Does that mean they are now de-flowered? Thats my question to that bruv...
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by Nnekacherry: 12:56pm On May 23, 2013
dmcdad:

You have a calm and controlled attitude..
Keep it up..
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by Mynd44: 12:58pm On May 23, 2013
dmcdad:
If someone says that cause a girl has kissed then it means she has fornicated, I wonder how many girls will remain as virgins. Because obviously, there are many virgins out there that have kissed and all that but yet, they have not been penetrated.. Does that mean they are now de-flowered? Thats my question to that bruv...
Did the bible not say anyone who looks at someone else with lust in his/her eyes has committed sin? You did not say vicinity in your question bro, you mentioned fornication which defines sin.

Why I said it depends i in the intend.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by dmcdad: 1:18pm On May 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
Did the bible not say anyone who looks at someone else with lust in his/her eyes has committed sin? You did not say vicinity in your question bro, you mentioned fornication which defines sin.

Why I said it depends i in the intend.
Guy... I never wanted to be too religious about this but just to present it in a rather ethical manner. The op asked a question and I tried as much as I could to bridge the gap between not having sex and wanting to know if she is really a feminine. It wasn't even more of the abstinence, but rather more of the fear of the lady not having the right resource. Do you get me?
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by dmcdad: 1:32pm On May 23, 2013
Nnekacherry:

You have a calm and controlled attitude..
Keep it up..
Thanks... Thats just my person.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 23, 2013
I need to know that the car I'm driving out of lot performs exceptionally.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by Godsmma: 1:36pm On May 23, 2013
2buff: Being a Christian, I strive to live according to the faith. Especially when it comes to keeping ones self.
But now a question is raised, what if you wait all this while just to find out that your bride has DIK instead of three usual think. undecided shouldn't there at least be belie verification beforehand?
what's DIK
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by Mynd44: 1:48pm On May 23, 2013
dmcdad:
Guy... I never wanted to be too religious about this but just to present it in a rather ethical manner. The op asked a question and I tried as much as I could to bridge the gap between not having sex and wanting to know if she is really a feminine. It wasn't even more of the abstinence, but rather more of the fear of the lady not having the right resource. Do you get me?

Aight I get that
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by MrsChima1(f): 1:48pm On May 23, 2013
Chima and I held until 3 years afted marriage. Easy!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World / Trauma Of A Nigerian Young Lad. Pls, Help!! / Photo: Female Student Proposed To Her Boyfriend Inside Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.