Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. (50987 Views)

When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Goldenboy007(m): 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2013
The recent story about the adventurous lady with the popular man of God in Abuja brings me to this topic. These days it seems churches have now become a harem for girls of questionable virtues. Although this problem had been existing for a while but it seems more prominent nowadays. Churches used to be an holy sanctuary where moral values are inculcated but these days they have become a sanctuary for chronic unrepentant revelers and moral degenerates, these houses of prayers have now become proverbial "Den of Thieves".

Okay, the above is a topic for the Religion Section; to my main concern. Most of the guys - "wife prospectors"- in the church are familiar with the slogan "No sex before marriage", most times "brothers" that have honored these No sex deals have found themselves in deceitful marriages. Don't get me wrong, this is not an advocacy for moral indiscretion but these days that term has been severally used with ulterior motives. These daughters of Eve have now adapted to the guys strategy of running to church to pick "good" girls so they too have repackaged their product to meet market preference. I laugh at losers that fall into the hands of such born again Jezebels, they know how to dangle the forbidden fruit in your front for so long that your common sense would short circuit! Some guys are just pure ignorant or reaping their atrocious deeds. You meet a girl in church, she claims born again so no sex, you are there suffering from "Conji" and she is there getting regular servicing from assistant boyfriend. You are just a bloody ignoramus, bible that says be as wise as serpent but gentle as dove knows what its talking about, that same mouth you are reserving for " You may now kiss the bride" is the same lips giving one nuisance nincompoop "mouth action"(Seun's correction Bot word for BJ). I once went for a wedding where the bride was a topic of discussion for a group of guys sitting next to me, it was obvious they have all "marked register" at one time with Holy Cinderella and the "Dollo" groom was there busy dancing Alingo for his wise choice !!! There is this story of a church sister i know very well, a choir member....Ok story for another day.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Ukeachu1(m): 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2013
nonsense talk

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Pacify: 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2013
Abeg knack me the concluding part of that gist make I hear the tori **sipping wine and patiently waiting** wink

14 Likes

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Goldenboy007(m): 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
Pacify: Abeg knack me the concluding part of that gist make I hear the tori **sipping wine and patiently waiting** wink

Ok, this a true life short story cos i know this person very well, She was a sister in a popular church and we all knew her to be very promiscuous. Some elders and choir master have been beneficiaries of her largesse and even male choir members were not left out. (I didn't partake of the unholy communion o before you go begin ask me, why? then I was an innocent mummy's overgrown ajebutter so sex was a No-No, which house i wan use sef grin ). This sister had committed so many abortions but the last one that broke the proverbial camel's back was an Ectopic pregnancy and while in the effort to save her they had to remove her womb. This is a very beautiful girl, well educated, well endowed physically and sophisticated, you know how stories fly around those orthodox church communities because most members are family generation. The sister left the church and joined one of this modern Pentecostal church where she has become a born again chorister. Funny how life works, in later years i met an office colleague who had been boasting about his born again fiancee, he told me about their no Sex policy and how they have maintaining it for 2 years. It was when we went for a marriage ceremony together that i realized that his fiancee is our popular church sister!!! I diplomatically discovered he doesn't know about her issue. I am sure it would be on their honey she would confess that her engine has been removed. Don't get me wrong i believe in second chance but it is based on truthfulness but how many girls would tell a guy how many men she slept with?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Pacify: 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2013
Oboy this is the truth as you have said it. A friend of mine had a similar experience where he met a lady who gave dis same 'cock and bull' story of no sex before marriage. To cut long story short, my friend said after marriage he discovered that she was an over used handbag who's vaginal muscles have slacked grin grin because of 'excess banging (his words) grin

Anyways, many ladies bring up dis no sex policy because they have some secrets to hide. Same goes for guys who insist on no sex before marriage, I won't be surprise if they are either gay or impotent.

21 Likes

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Double194(m): 12:54am On Aug 29, 2013
I dey press my mango well well to know if the ripe reach inside before I buy ooh.

34 Likes

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by lepasharon(f): 2:45am On Aug 29, 2013
#team virgin undecided

32 Likes

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by tpia5: 4:40am On Aug 29, 2013
These days it seems churches have now become a harem for girls of questionable virtues. Although this problem had been existing for a while but it seems more prominent nowadays. Churches used to be an holy sanctuary where moral values are inculcated but these days they have become a sanctuary for chronic unrepentant revelers and moral degenerates

well, true.

Best to simply assume everybody is having s.ex @ topic.

just remember everyone in prayer.

2 Likes

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Nobody: 5:29am On Aug 29, 2013
what a 'cry-baby' thread

11 Likes

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by ednut1(m): 6:12am On Aug 29, 2013
No be 2day

1 Like

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by pilotseq: 8:20am On Aug 29, 2013
e get one weh they package me the "no sex before marriage" tins now... omo I don weigh the package but e no pure, I just had to break up with the girl b4 I go enta one chance tins grin

10 Likes

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 29, 2013
I develop instant hate wen I hear such frm a lady, especially ''NON VIRGINS''
For me its a no no.
In my relationship, I don't give or accept conditions or restrictions.
Na only ''no control'' guys dey fall for dis kind trap.
Av noticed its mostly common wit dis early twenties stubborn/rude/disrespectful chics without relationship xperience. They will sing a new song wen they clock 30. I can bet anytin on dat.

19 Likes

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by fasho01(m): 9:31am On Aug 29, 2013
Mehn @op u have said it all..

100% truth. I just pity the guys that still fall for it. Hope this makes front page for more enlightenment & more responses. grin
Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 29, 2013
If you're not comfortable with something, whatever happened to moving on to the next available candidate

21 Likes

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 29, 2013
sex before marriage is rubbish

if i dont fvkc my girl....who will?

her pastor

9 Likes

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by sexymoma(f): 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2013
Double194: I dey press my mango well well to know if the ripe reach inside before I buy ooh.
And how many mango you don press, how many ripe reach and how many yoou don kari go house go show your mumsy undecided

33 Likes

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
^^ ask PHCN

Gals, make una kon defend una sef for hia o!

1 Like

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Pdizzle(m): 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
girls...scam!

2 Likes

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by woodboi(m): 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2013
@op dis ur lines strike me "I once went for a wedding where the bride was a topic of discussion for a group of guys sitting next to me, it was obvious they have all "marked register" at one time with Holy Cinderella and the "Dollo" groom was there busy dancing Alingo for his wise choice"

I was at a wedding too like that where d bride was made the topic of discussion by her own friends and i cant help but felt pity for the groom that was busy dancing.

4 Likes

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Teenzy(f): 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
I wonder why some guys are vexing cos of dis ish....did d girl beg u 2 date her..if u cant handle it den free d babe.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
Teenzy: I wonder why some guys are vexing cos of dis ish....did d girl beg u 2 date her..if u cant handle it den free d babe.
why must she decieve a man into marriage?

22 Likes

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Godson201333(m): 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
Pacify: Oboy this is the truth as you have said it. A friend of mine had a similar experience where he met a lady who gave dis same 'cock and bull' story of no sex before marriage. To cut long story short, my friend said after marriage he discovered that she was an over used handbag who's vaginal muscles have slacked grin grin because of 'excess banging (his words) grin

Anyways, many ladies bring up dis no sex policy because they have some secrets to hide. Same goes for guys who insist on no sex before marriage, I won't be surprise if they are either gay or impotent.

A man saying no sex before marriage = impotent

1 Like

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by chux4liv(m): 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
@ OP.....Oga, Judge not oo, no go spoil market for me oo, I get one wey they on board and she is willing to give me you know...

1 Like

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by mecussey(m): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2013
Goldenboy007: The recent story about the adventurous lady with the popular man of God in Abuja brings me to this topic. These days it seems churches have now become a harem for girls of questionable virtues. Although this problem had been existing for a while but it seems more prominent nowadays. Churches used to be an holy sanctuary where moral values are inculcated but these days they have become a sanctuary for chronic unrepentant revelers and moral degenerates, these houses of prayers have now become proverbial "Den of Thieves".

Okay, the above is a topic for the Religion Section; to my main concern. Most of the guys - "wife prospectors"- in the church are familiar with the slogan "No sex before marriage", most times "brothers" that have honored these No sex deals have found themselves in deceitful marriages. Don't get me wrong, this is not an advocacy for moral indiscretion but these days that term has been severally used with ulterior motives. These daughters of Eve have now adapted to the guys strategy of running to church to pick "good" girls so they too have repackaged their product to meet market preference. I laugh at losers that fall into the hands of such born again Jezebels, they know how to dangle the forbidden fruit in your front for so long that your common sense would short circuit! Some guys are just pure ignorant or reaping their atrocious deeds. You meet a girl in church, she claims born again so no sex, you are there suffering from "Conji" and she is there getting regular servicing from assistant boyfriend. You are just a bloody ignoramus, bible that says be as wise as serpent but gentle as dove knows what its talking about, that same mouth you are reserving for " You may now kiss the bride" is the same lips giving one nuisance nincompoop "mouth action"(Seun's correction Bot word for BJ). I once went for a wedding where the bride was a topic of discussion for a group of guys sitting next to me, it was obvious they have all "marked register" at one time with Holy Cinderella and the "Dollo" groom was there busy dancing Alingo for his wise choice !!! There is this story of a church sister i know very well, a choir member....Ok story for another day.

Truth is bitter, my man continue....the worst place to look for a wife is in a church. It is good to know who you are marrying inside out than marrying someone who is hiding under the umbrella of burnt again xtian. Claiming no sex before marriage, i hate that statement with passion. Any girl who uses that word just ended our relationship.

14 Likes

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by chux4liv(m): 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hmm, all what OP wrote maybe true but I suspect he's narrating from experience. Have you dated any S.U, and she refused you access to her "Punanni"?

It's we men that lure opposite sex into this act, use and dump them. So, lets be the one that will still take them into our abode.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by funkyjms: 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
Jenams: I develop instant hate wen I hear such frm a lady, especially ''NON VIRGINS''

Well, I feel most of em are jex afraid to be dumped aqain...

9 Likes

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by segzicres(m): 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2013
Lol. 1 wanted to scam me too. I just freed her when she said I couldn't even hug her! I jus mscheew and told her "fuuuccck you biatch!!!

1 Like

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by funkyjms: 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
chux4liv:

Why I'm writing this is because it's we men that lure them into this act, use and dump them.

That's true tho...buh yet I still can't defend these ladies 'cos...

Pacify:

Anyways, many ladies bring up dis no sex policy because they have some secrets{e.q. Slacked punny} to hide.

2 Likes

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by prosper86: 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2013
I stand for No sex b4 marriage cos most guys only think with dier 3rd legs, use and dump ladies @ will.
If u can't pay for a cow why get d milk for free?
Assuming a lady has slept wit many men all because of sex b4 marriage,loose d elasticity of her womanliness and aborted several times who will like to marry her?
A woman with values,self respect and feminine pride,honesty will keep her self.

122 Likes

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by chilecharis(f): 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2013
Whether u beliv it our nt,God still hv faithful remnant.

45 Likes

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by Goldenboy007(m): 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2013
Okay see, I'm not saying all claims of "No sex before marriage" deals are not genuine but i stand to be corrected if i say majority of those claims are borne out of ulterior motives. if girls claim "No sex before marriage" then they should make it absolute! not that they are denying you and servicing others! I hardly associate with guys whose life run on sentimental emotions like love, their rationality is that of a dog on heat! When they say that it's rare for girls that have been sexually active to stay off sex for so long is so true! Like they say in Potato Pringles ad; Once you pop you cant stop ! So either she is a virgin or she is not ! anything else na wash! If you allow them use water they have soaked G-string to cook spaghetti for you chop? I am sorry for your mother !

6 Likes

Re: The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. by gr8man: 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
The truth about Nigerian husbands busted:
www.nairaland.com/1414969/awkward-truth-naija-husbands

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss / I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. / Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.