Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:34 PM

British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? (33908 Views)

Man Commits Suicide For Being Labelled A Wizard / Has There Been Any Nigerian Politician Who Has Never Been Labelled A 'thief'? / Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by tpia5: 10:57pm On May 23, 2013
second guy,?

still no name?
Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by MiloRambaldi(m): 10:58pm On May 23, 2013
tpia@:

i guess so.

once they go that route, its over.

they're never the same.

And it seems it's easy to be radicalized. My advise to Muslims - don't take this religion seriously. The moment a fight against terrorists or extremism by the Gov't be it in Afghanistan or Mali or against BH feels like or is being portrayed by an imam as a fight against Islam, it's time to flee from the religion. Just stop, no do again.

Otherwise, it's to shame humanity someday with this sort of barbarism- hacking an innocent with crude knives and being proud of it, preening for videos and pictures. So disgusting.
Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 23, 2013
What did the Father who is a devout Christian and original Nigerian do to stem this tide from the beginning ?
Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by collynzo2(m): 11:09pm On May 23, 2013
frosbel: What did the Father who is a devout Christian and original Nigerian do to stem this tide from the beginning ?
They moved him away from his former neighborhood when they discovered he was being radicalised in 2003.
Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by Wandooxx(f): 11:21pm On May 23, 2013
obadiah777: BUT HE IS A NIGERIAN. YOU ARE NOT WHERE YOU ARE BORN. YOU ARE YOUR HERITAGE. IF I PLANT AN APPLE SEED IN CHINA WHAT WILL COME OUT ? AN APPLE. IF I PLANT THE SAME APPLE SEED IN NIGERIA WHAT WILL COME OUT ? AN APPLE. YOU ARE NOT WHERE YOU ARE BORN. THATS A PREPOSTEROUS CARNAL AND SHALLOW ASSERTION. WE ALL HAVE LINEAGES. JUST CUZ A CHINESE MAN IS BORN IN NIGERIA DOES NOT MEAN HE IS NIGERIAN
what are you talking about? He is not a Nigerian,he is a naturalised British citizen.
Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 23, 2013
Lmao^^
Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by Limaoscar: 11:46pm On May 23, 2013
BUT HE IS A NIGERIAN. YOU ARE NOT WHERE YOU ARE BORN. YOU ARE YOUR HERITAGE. IF I PLANT AN APPLE SEED IN CHINA WHAT WILL COME OUT ? AN APPLE. IF I PLANT THE SAME APPLE SEED IN NIGERIA WHAT WILL COME OUT ? AN APPLE. YOU ARE NOT WHERE YOU ARE BORN. THATS A PREPOSTEROUS CARNAL AND SHALLOW ASSERTION. WE ALL HAVE LINEAGES. JUST CUZ A CHINESE MAN IS BORN IN NIGERIA DOES NOT MEAN HE IS NIGERIAN

Give the guy some credit and move on, don't even start that Agrarian Apple seed comparism here ..it won't fly!!
Point is this is more political than the silly logic you are trying to put up for a lame arguement on this thread.

Question is what about His post is not clear? And to say the poster made a Carnal and shallow assertion is like a summary of your own rants. Like the Pastor alone. if you have a superior arguement, lay it out and let us all test your arguement.
Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 23, 2013
Stop rejecting your son,
Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 23, 2013
Limaoscar:

Give the guy some credit and move on, don't even start that Agrarian Apple seed comparism here ..it won't fly!!
Point is this is more political than the silly logic you are trying to put up for a lame arguement on this thread.

Question is what about His post is not clear? And to say the poster made a Carnal and shallow assertion is like a summary of your own rants. Like the Pastor alone. if you have a superior arguement, lay it out and let us all test your arguement.
MY POST WAS NOT AGAINST PASTOR KUN. HE IS A FRIEND OF MINE IN THE RELIGION SECTION. MY POST IS AGAINST THE BELIEF THAT YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE BASED ON WHERE YOUR MOTHER HAPPENED TO BE WHEN YOU ARE BORN. THATS PREPOSTEROUS. IF YOUR MOTHER GIVES BIRTH TO YOU ON AN AEROPLANE OVER THE ATLANTIC OCEAN WOULD YOU BE AN ATLANTIS ?

2 Likes

Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 23, 2013
obadiah777: MY POST WAS NOT AGAINST PASTOR KUN. HE IS A FRIEND OF MINE IN THE RELIGION SECTION. MY POST IS AGAINST THE BELIEF THAT YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE BASED ON WHERE YOUR MOTHER HAPPENED TO BE WHEN YOU ARE BORN. THATS PREPOSTEROUS. IF YOUR MOTHER GIVES BIRTH TO YOU ON AN AEROPLANE OVER THE ATLANTIC OCEAN WOULD YOU BE AN ATLANTIS ?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by tpia5: 11:58pm On May 23, 2013
collynzo2: They moved him away from his former neighborhood when they discovered he was being radicalised in 2003.

If he's nigerian, they could have tried sending him to nigeria .

Where is his mother from?
Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by Limaoscar: 11:59pm On May 23, 2013
You are very correct. Your analysis with an "apple" is okay but does not bring the message home to all those Nigerians and other Africans who are quick to claim being British or American.
This brings it home : An African Elephant is a specie of Elephants quite distinct from an Indian Elephant. An African Elephant BORN in a London zoo or in a zoo in NYC will always be an African elephant. It can never be refered to as an African-american Elephant. The SPECIE never changes. The genetic make-up will always be the same,
So this crazy guy is a Nigerian. His parents failed us as Nigerians.

What exactly are you on about...have you also lost your reasoning like Obadiah?

Hello...."His parents failed us as Nigerians " ke?...for UK? What do you know.....?

You think it's like down in naija where you can man-handle,Slap, belt-up, ground, get uncles to knock His head and force him to change into whatever you want him to? you and your friend Obed must be kidding....
The poor parents perhaps did everything within their power and within the UK laws but the guy had been be-witched by Islamic fundamentalist clerics preying on His vulnerability and all. We will continue to monitor this story and i hope you will be forced to re-think bringing a grown-as.s man's parents into judgement so quickly
Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by Nobody: 12:00am On May 24, 2013
Why do British parliamentarians refer to themselves as Lord this and Lord that. Because they are Lords to those who BELIEVE in them as their Lords. With them, the connotation/significance of the word 'Lord' sing/sink into your souls, minds and even spirits; which makes them accept or reject you in a twinkle of an eye because they are your Lords. And you can't do a thing about it.

This is akin to being called 'British Nigerian'. In their hearts, minds and souls, they have not accepted you as one of their own; so when bad happens, they deny you. But when you do good, they accept you and take the glory. This is human nature. It is self centered, deceitful, greedy and unreliable.

Until, we build our true homeland, we will never be accepted anywhere; even though say them born you 4 George Bush pocket. And this goes to all Africans/blacks in diaspora including African Americans.
Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by Nobody: 12:01am On May 24, 2013
frosbel:

grin grin grin grin
CHIEF FROSBEL MY BRETHREN. I TROWAY SALUTE SIRE cheesy
Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by tpia5: 12:10am On May 24, 2013
MiloRambaldi:

And it seems it's easy to be radicalized.

Very easy to water the seed that's already there.

It takes serious determination and maybe the grace of God to not go that route once you're exposed to it.

Even without being exposed to such, some of our muslim brethren will still look at you with one kain eye, how much more when or if they get indoctrinated to view you as haram.

Thats the risk involved with mingling with our muslim peeps. The Islam factor is always there, and once it takes control, everything else don finish be that.

Also why people always shout whenever a christian says she wants to marry a muslim.
Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by Limaoscar: 12:13am On May 24, 2013
MY POST WAS NOT AGAINST PASTOR KUN. HE IS A FRIEND OF MINE IN THE RELIGION SECTION. MY POST IS AGAINST THE BELIEF THAT YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE BASED ON WHERE YOUR MOTHER HAPPENED TO BE WHEN YOU ARE BORN. THATS PREPOSTEROUS. IF YOUR MOTHER GIVES BIRTH TO YOU ON AN AEROPLANE OVER THE ATLANTIC OCEAN WOULD YOU BE AN ATLANTIS ?

My friend, your plain logic is noted and I have no problem taking your logic on "as is" basis.

The issue on ground is more political than this arguement you are trying hard to sell. I reiterate again, that your arguement is only academically good but this whole thing is Political and could have a diplomatic backlash.

Pastor's post is clear with examples of how when the kids excel in that society, they are brits but when you have this sort of sickening display they say oh...he is a nigerian. Plus we already have a bad image, with boko, under pant bomber, fraud etc...those are the issues and since a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump , you can be sure that if the Nigerian nonsence is not corrected, most of our kids in school, on the streets and at work trying to get a honest day pay will start receiving the back-lash from this madness!!
Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by Nobody: 12:29am On May 24, 2013
Limaoscar:

My friend, your plain logic is noted and I have no problem taking your logic on "as is" basis.

The issue on ground is more political than this arguement you are trying hard to sell. I reiterate again, that your arguement is only academically good but this whole thing is Political and could have a diplomatic backlash.

Pastor's post is clear with examples of how when the kids excel in that society, they are brits but when you have this sort of sickening display they say oh...he is a nigerian. Plus we already have a bad image, with boko, under pant bomber, fraud etc...those are the issues and since a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump , you can be sure that if the Nigerian nonsence is not corrected, most of our kids in school, on the streets and at work trying to get a honest day pay will start receiving the back-lash from this madness!!
THIS IS NO LOGIC. ITS REALITY. THERE IS A COVERING THAT HAS BEEN PUT OVER ALL PEOPLE BECAUSE OF THIS CARNAL DIABOLIC PHILOSOPHY OF BEING LABELLED AS WHERE YOU ARE BORN THAT WILL BE REMOVED IN DUE TIME. ISAIAH 25 VS 7 And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations. <<< NOT SURE IF YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY INCLINED OR IF YOU BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE OR SECOND COMING BUT THIS PRACTICE OF NAMING YOURSELF AFTER YOUR LOCATION WAS STARTED BY 'SATAN' WHO WAS TRYING TO HIDE HIS SEED AMONGST THE PEOPLE. ITS A SATANIC PHILOSOPHY AND WILL END DURING THE SECOND COMING AS THAT VERSE TELLS YOU. THIS PRACTICE PUTS A COVERING OVER WHO IS REALLY WHO. NATIONS OF PEOPLE HAVE COALESCED BECAUSE OF THIS PRACTICE.
Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by Environer: 12:35am On May 24, 2013
He is Nigerian and Yoruba
Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by Paulakosu(m): 12:51am On May 24, 2013
Maxymilliano: The spoilt brat would have done well as a rapper and making cool money. His spoken words were like chanted rhyming lyrics but he choose to be a Muslim cleric idiot. Talk about talent misplaced!!!!
Lolz
Re: British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? by Atonto: 1:04am On May 24, 2013
Please do compile all these feedback and send them to these western controlled NEWS agencies especially BBC and CNN...to stop there slanderous act and campaign of calumny against NIGERIA name....
Send it kia kia....
He is not a Nigerian ooo
We even refused to associate with him...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lagos Prominent Indigenes Seek End To NURTW Activities / "Buhari Is Shy Around The Opposite Sex" - Gideon Samani / Atiku Mourns Pastor Odukoya, Extends Condolences To His Family & Congregation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.