Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

My Younger Bro Is Planning To Marry This Chick?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Younger Bro Is Planning To Marry This Chick?? (5475 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / Guys,,what Would You Do If U Are Alone With This Chick <picture> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Younger Bro Is Planning To Marry This Chick?? by bingbagbo(m): 4:47pm On May 23, 2013
what do you think?

1 Like

Re: My Younger Bro Is Planning To Marry This Chick?? by r231(m): 4:48pm On May 23, 2013
your younger brother is a very lucky guy grin grin
Re: My Younger Bro Is Planning To Marry This Chick?? by bingbagbo(m): 4:52pm On May 23, 2013
r231: your younger brother is a very lucky guy grin grin

why?
Re: My Younger Bro Is Planning To Marry This Chick?? by r231(m): 4:54pm On May 23, 2013
bin gbagbo:

why?

take a look at the bakasi and ask me again grin grin grin
Re: My Younger Bro Is Planning To Marry This Chick?? by xynerise: 5:01pm On May 23, 2013
R.I.P

5 Likes

Re: My Younger Bro Is Planning To Marry This Chick?? by bingbagbo(m): 5:02pm On May 23, 2013
xynerise: R.I.P

angry
Re: My Younger Bro Is Planning To Marry This Chick?? by xynerise: 5:05pm On May 23, 2013
bin gbagbo:

angry
The truth is bitter
Re: My Younger Bro Is Planning To Marry This Chick?? by Kslib(m): 5:36pm On May 23, 2013
Your younger bro is very greedy.. How can only him marry 2 people..

5 Likes

Re: My Younger Bro Is Planning To Marry This Chick?? by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 23, 2013
^^^I wonder
even my cooker fit enter there
Re: My Younger Bro Is Planning To Marry This Chick?? by adahib: 6:38pm On May 23, 2013
em...em... your younger brother wants to receive the lord's blessing in both hands but make him go see doctor make them look him heart well oo because that thing wey me see,your brother heart fit give out soon.
*takes another peek at the musampa and runs away screaming*
Re: My Younger Bro Is Planning To Marry This Chick?? by addictiv(m): 7:17pm On May 23, 2013
hmmm nwanne your bro must be a strong man because wetin i see no be childs play.......just continue to put him in prayers make him no quench before tym.

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Bro Is Planning To Marry This Chick?? by Exponental(m): 8:17pm On May 23, 2013
Yeeeeeeh!
Back axle to bad!
If a man tries coming from d back, its like a bike trying to hit a bulldozer.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Bro Is Planning To Marry This Chick?? by boxer022(m): 8:24pm On May 23, 2013
Your wedding gift for him as a brother who loves him should be a casket and a piece of land, because I am sure he will not last 3 months with this volumtous biggish lady
Re: My Younger Bro Is Planning To Marry This Chick?? by Temismith(f): 9:36pm On May 23, 2013
Hope say he don write him will?
Re: My Younger Bro Is Planning To Marry This Chick?? by Popowaa: 9:39pm On May 23, 2013
Jesuuuuuuuuuuuzzzzzzzzz Christ.* falls from tree*
bin gbagbo:
what do you think?

1 Like

Re: My Younger Bro Is Planning To Marry This Chick?? by Feranmicharles(m): 9:47pm On May 23, 2013
EWO IDI
2 IN 1
Re: My Younger Bro Is Planning To Marry This Chick?? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:28pm On May 23, 2013
Coffin issue!!
Re: My Younger Bro Is Planning To Marry This Chick?? by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 23, 2013
bin gbagbo:
what do you think?
BABB! Bros your brother is a great man. O boy o, this don pass be careful o, this nyansh go make moSt naija babes nyansh look like slate.
Re: My Younger Bro Is Planning To Marry This Chick?? by chukxie(m): 10:54pm On May 23, 2013
Lucky dude your brother is! tongue . Tell him to visit aboki Yaro in Kano for the best burantashi he can find cos he'd certainly need it for the great task ahead of him grin

1 Like

Re: My Younger Bro Is Planning To Marry This Chick?? by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 23, 2013
chukxie: Lucky dude your brother is! tongue . Tell him to visit aboki Yaro in Kano for the best burantashi he can find cos he'd certainly need it for the great task ahead of him grin
lmao grin grin
Re: My Younger Bro Is Planning To Marry This Chick?? by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 23, 2013
I am sorry for your brother.on his wedding day when he is about to carry his bride,i will like to see how easy he will find it,2ndly if he is the kind of person that likes jokoleso sex style e.g him lying down while the woman sits on his erec,t penis.i will like to see if he will not get paralyzed from his waist to down below shocked cheesy
Re: My Younger Bro Is Planning To Marry This Chick?? by sakaguchi(m): 11:21pm On May 23, 2013
grin grin shocked shocked shocked
in so far as that nyash don't not have all those disgusting stretchmarks, then you brother is one lucky devil, but with the size of that ass, I know from experience that the GloryHole will be wide, hope he has the right size of tools to match, else, his BBBBW will turn to a neighbourhood project.
I envy him sha
Re: My Younger Bro Is Planning To Marry This Chick?? by gunuvi(m): 6:16am On May 24, 2013
There is no way your brother only will finish this food. Be prepared to help him once in a while. Let me also know his address when he finally wed her so I can pass by occasionally to experience the meat..goodluck to your family.
Re: My Younger Bro Is Planning To Marry This Chick?? by Nobody: 6:39am On May 24, 2013
shocked shocked shocked she can donate her butt fat to 10 pple
Re: My Younger Bro Is Planning To Marry This Chick?? by Nobody: 9:07am On May 24, 2013
I rily can't laugh,u guys r jst saying,d guy wud die,d guy wud quench blah blah blah...we don't even knw if d guy is d double of dat lady!!letz c ur broda's pix 2.then we wud knw wu wud die or quench!
Re: My Younger Bro Is Planning To Marry This Chick?? by daviide: 10:31am On May 24, 2013
shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Younger Bro Is Planning To Marry This Chick?? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:59am On May 24, 2013
Obviously ur younger bro is tired of life .
Re: My Younger Bro Is Planning To Marry This Chick?? by Monicasque(f): 12:32pm On May 24, 2013
May i suggest that as a loving brother to a very loving man who has a big heart you suggest that they both do something about her weight first. Maybe he can help her join gym, eat differently so that she looses the weight. I do not see anything wrong here but i would like to think that if he loves her he must show her that she is flirting with early ageing, diabetes, cholestrol, HBP etc. Please talk to him to really try persuade her to work on her weight before the wedding
Re: My Younger Bro Is Planning To Marry This Chick?? by Aedesmuskeeto: 3:56pm On May 24, 2013
bin gbagbo:
what do you think?
Nah , i'll pass!
Re: My Younger Bro Is Planning To Marry This Chick?? by chukxie(m): 4:01pm On May 24, 2013
CFCfan:
lmao grin grin

Na true talk ooooo. Without solid burantashi how can the dude enter that place? Where he go from start? Missionary na suicide! Doggy self na like stepping on an IED! But with burantashi from Aboki Yaro in Kano he can be rest assured he'd enter the place and come out still standing! grin grin grin
Re: My Younger Bro Is Planning To Marry This Chick?? by Ifetex(m): 4:15pm On May 24, 2013
Their is a very big task ahead for ur brother, & may God grant him d power 2 overcom,
secondly, when d time 4 jinga comes, i pray he locat her soft easyly or he can even intall his hardisck in2 any avaleble space
* RIP in advns

(1) (2) (Reply)

Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. / What Is Your Name's First Letter? / Must See! After Sending Love Text To Her, He Got This Shocker Reply [pictured]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.