Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters (28537 Views)

El Rufai And His Son Observe Sallah Prayers With Muslim Faithfuls In Kaduna.pics / Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo / Policeman Killed At His Daughters’ Wedding In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by Angel778(f): 10:22am On May 24, 2013
Maxymilliano:

Very irresponsible of a father to openly make this type of claims.

You trained your daughters up to master degree level in Ivy league schools, yet they couldn't compete with their 'less fortunate' peers in the labour market for the few available jobs but instead depend largely on nepotism and favoritism.

Little wonder a former senator regretted sending his kids abroad for studies.

Irresponsible fathers, irresponsible kids!
Tell them oooo! u can use money to buy educatn bt not intelligent.
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by yinchar(m): 10:25am On May 24, 2013
Db boy:

Sorry sir,its not that we are disputing what you claimed as been fact but can you please give us some verifiable statistic from a reputable organization that carried out this study and arrived at this figure u vehemently claim relate to our present predicament here.
Sir, you don't need any organization or government body to give you statistics, make a sample of 100 graduates in your locality and you will surely find 40% of them are jobless, it's as simple as that...and h3ll yes close to 2bn is spent on security daily, because last time I checked close to 1tn is budgeted for security this fiscal year.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by fxman62: 10:25am On May 24, 2013
yinchar: Nigerians never seize to amaze me, this is a man trying to let people at the helms of affair to be aware there is massive 42% unemployment in the land, and yet you guys are blaming him because you so blinded with tribalism, hatred, and jealousy, this is a man that is capable of feeding his two daughter even without employment...Is it a lie that 42% of graduates are unemployed?....Is it a lie that 2bn is spent on security daily?.instead on infrastructure development and social welfare packages..Is it a lie there is massive corruption...Let's be unbiased & honest for once for the sake of generation unborn, God bless Nigeria.

We are being unbiased and honest in our responses. No one is unaware of the rate of unemployment. What we do not need is for people who had the opportunity of addressing the issue but failed to do it when they were in power and enjoying the spoils office coming out to complain like those of us who never had the opportunity they had. El-Rufai was part of the system that created or aggravated the unemployment problem in Nigeria. So he should shut up and let others do the complaining! QED!

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by tallceejay(m): 10:31am On May 24, 2013
Huge lie!!! The younger daughter and I schooled in Manchester, she got a job immediately with an A-list consulting firm in London, we heard she resumed and months later she left, maybe for anoda job in Nigeria. Very arrogant girls who feel like their dad owns nigeria

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by Ninilowo(m): 10:36am On May 24, 2013
How many jobs has he created so far? The man must be a meekrat for altering such whatever.
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by Nobody: 10:38am On May 24, 2013
And lest I forget, this man is among the leaders of the so called "opposition"!
Nigerians please beware o.
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by Delafruita(m): 10:38am On May 24, 2013
fxman62:

We are being unbiased and honest in our responses. No one is unaware of the rate of unemployment. What we do not need is for people who had the opportunity of addressing the issue but failed to do it when they were in power and enjoying the spoils office coming out to complain like those of us who never had the opportunity they had. El-Rufai was part of the system that created or aggravated the unemployment problem in Nigeria. So he should shut up and let others do the complaining! QED!
people like you never cease to amaze me.elrufai was DG BPE from 1999 til 2002 and it is clear that he discharged his duties accordingly.he was minister of FCT till 2007 and there again he discharged his duties as required.he was never labour and productivity minister neither was he finance minister.he performed his duties as was required and shouldnt be blamed for the failure of others to perform theirs.

in this country,parents make use of their connections to get good job for their wards and so it is in all countries all over the world.so i wonder why some morons are making silly and asinine remarks because of the statement credited to el rufai.

anyone that thinks politics is a one-way street of honesty is either a baby or a slowpoke.people build personas based on reality.abraham lincoln built the persona of a humble farm logger whereas he was a successful lawyer,thomas jefferson did same,jonathan even claimed he had no shoes.elrufai can get jobs for his children,he probably inferred that he has been unable to get them the kind of jobs that would enable them make use of their qualifications.even if he just exxagerated,it isnt an asinine remark.he is pointing out the ills in the society.government keeps claiming they've created thousands of job without making reference to the kinds of jobs created.its not just about employing cleaners or employing rail attendants in their thousands at an average wage of 10-20k monthly.its about creating employment for skilled labour.and thats the point elrufai was making

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by Delafruita(m): 10:39am On May 24, 2013
tallceejay: Huge lie!!! The younger daughter and I schooled in Manchester, she got a job immediately with an A-list consulting firm in London, we heard she resumed and months later she left, maybe for anoda job in Nigeria. Very arrogant girls who feel like their dad owns nigeria
do you know how many daughters he has?
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by Nobody: 10:40am On May 24, 2013
His daughters don't work because he's rich. This man is a deviant, liar and a fooool.
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by abacus(m): 10:41am On May 24, 2013
What you all failed to understand is, the 2 daughters will not go hungry as well they will not eat from dustbin. They have secured future. What will be the fate of those without rich parents? This is what the man is trying to talk about. You all leave the message murdering the messenger.. Nawa to you all.

Lemme share this with you.. someone sent this to me this morning "Do you have any programmer/web admin that is job hunting? There is vacancy but salary is 40k".. I thought he said "400k".. Already started calling my friends to send me their cvs.. and to look again.. the only response I have is "LOL". In as much I know people job hunting, I CAN never send them this offer because it's .. don't have the right word yet. RIDICULOUS!

Mallam El-Rufai ride on.. we need people like you to tell them the truth.

God bless El-Rufai and his household. God bless me too.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by tallceejay(m): 10:45am On May 24, 2013
Delafruita: do you know how many daughters he has?

I know one. A friend of mine knows some other and his impression abt dem doesn't differ

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by babybos(m): 10:45am On May 24, 2013
When Elrufai was a minister/governor of FCT,how many jobs did he created, what you can not do, stop blaming others. The press need to blackout most politician who are irrelevant and useless
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by Beync(f): 10:53am On May 24, 2013
oh they are waiting for white-collar jobs eh? why not dive into agricultural farming abi your daughters get two heads? mschw
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by sixtusjr(m): 10:54am On May 24, 2013
Ok oo! I ve work 4 em!
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by rodeo0070(m): 10:56am On May 24, 2013
What El-Rufai wants for his Daughters is not a job of 80k-300K PER MONTH o! but jobs of their own standard. Imagine how much their worth will be even without jobs. They believe all those "man in the street" jobs are not meant for their children...
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by fxman62: 10:59am On May 24, 2013
Angel_777: Tell them oooo! u can use money to buy educatn bt not intelligent.

Point of correction. You cannot be educated without being intelligent. Maybe you meant to say: u can use money to buy CERTIFICATE but not intelligence!
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by saint047(m): 11:01am On May 24, 2013
El-rufai most be livin in fools paradise,how many pple did he giv job wen he woz d minister of FCT,BPE?.............go and beg fashola to help u,or his oga @d top tinubu
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by fxman62: 11:03am On May 24, 2013
abacus: What you all failed to understand is, the 2 daughters will not go hungry as well they will not eat from dustbin. They have secured future. What will be the fate of those without rich parents? This is what the man is trying to talk about. You all leave the message murdering the messenger.. Nawa to you all.

Lemme share this with you.. someone sent this to me this morning "Do you have any programmer/web admin that is job hunting? There is vacancy but salary is 40k".. I thought he said "400k".. Already started calling my friends to send me their cvs.. and to look again.. the only response I have is "LOL". In as much I know people job hunting, I CAN never send them this offer because it's .. don't have the right word yet. RIDICULOUS!

Mallam El-Rufai ride on.. we need people like you to tell them the truth.

God bless El-Rufai and his household. God bless me too.

The daughters may not die of hunger but they are JOBLESS and probable bored. Boredom can kill faster than hunger!
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by miqos02(m): 11:04am On May 24, 2013
do they really need jobs?
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by andyzoga: 11:10am On May 24, 2013
This is what you get when you fail to do what you're meant to do when God gives you the opportunity. It's so disheartening that an ex-this, ex-that can't boast of a running business in this country with hundreds of nigerians employed upon all they embezzled. Yet,they shamelessly go begging for jobs for their people after leaving office. CORRUPTION truly makes one stink. Ironically, some who know no one but their God still get good jobs or own their private businesses. El-Rufai and his likes should get a life.
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by lastpage: 11:17am On May 24, 2013
simply_me: Let them become land speculators and omo onile land agents selling the land their father has all over Abuja.

Where were his Daughters when LAWMA was recruiting LADIES to drive their Refuse truck!

With his connection, let him contact Dangote for immediate employment as Super truck Drivers naah?

Ooh, l see, they want to work in Shell and Mobil. I see clearly now.

Let them wait a bit more, When El rufai becomes president, they will be slotted-in as Senators, ..Just like Tinubu did for his harems! grin grin grin

fecking B*stards!

Lastpage!
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by Exponental(m): 11:21am On May 24, 2013
I want believe d ff are responsible for their joblessness
-father stepped on many toes
-daughters are olodo n cannot defend their certificates
-daughters tastes are too high
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by Fanccy: 11:23am On May 24, 2013
am waiting for his daughters to reply him. Nonsense statement.
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by smoothlips(m): 11:24am On May 24, 2013
now he should buy KEKE for them, after all that's what they were using for youth empowerment. so he's looking for job for his daughters while they preach " how Nigerian youths are lazy looking for job instead of creating job opportunities"....*SMH*...his daughters with their big MSC shold open a pure water factory and employ others.
MAKE HE SIDON JOOR! MY BRODAS TOOO THEY FIND JOB AND THEY ALL HAVE MASTERS TOO
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by Olaone1: 11:26am On May 24, 2013
"I have two daughters with Masters Degrees and they are unemployed. They have been at home for more than a year and I cannot get a job for them.

This tells me that Mallam El-Rufai believes, deeply, in nepotism and favouritism. Your daughters have Masters degrees yet they can't get a job without your help? With Masters, they are still not equipped enough to go out there and fetch for themselves? And the incorrigible Mallam had the guts (albeit misplaced) to say something like this?

So, Mallam, how do you guys do it? Tell us how to go about it. You must have done it before for you to complain about it not being possible to get a job for them right now.

Rant of a very stu.pid, myopic, deluded, weird, confused, lonely, bigoted, narrow-minded little man!
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by HARDEYLEKE(m): 11:27am On May 24, 2013
gbosaa: Afrocandy is recruiting..

Tell your daughters to go for audition,they might be lucky...

Stop blaming govt.... grin grin
lmao..nice comment.
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by lastpage: 11:29am On May 24, 2013
Delafruita:
people like you never cease to amaze me.elrufai was DG BPE from 1999 til 2002? and it is clear that he discharged his duties accordingly. he was minister of FCT till 2007 and there again he discharged his duties as required.

Thank you jare, dont mind we 'morons'!
We be proper morons ....except that our own type of 'morons' dont suffer from amnesia! shocked shocked

EL Rufai "discharged his responsibility PROPERLY" ....No wonder NITEL is STILL DEAD today!
All our NATIONAL Assets he privatised as head of BPE (Ajaokuta, Delts Steel, NICON Insurance, Nigeria Airways, NITEL,, e.t.c) ...

*El Rufai first undervalued the companies
*Then sold them as peanuts to his "friends" in TransCorp and outside (using BPE)
*Then those ones (who are supposed to revive and make it work better) simple "stripped the assets of the Companies" and sold them
*Now, the Companies are either dead or in a worse state than El Rufai met them!

We are truly morons .... and El Rufai really discharged his duties properly! wink wink

Clap for yourself, it is not only the "40 Laptops people" that deserve a standing ovation, you also deserve one!
You can still abuse us more, no be you?

Lastpage!

BTW: I have no grouse against El rufai .... but at times, there is something about "the messenger" that makes a nuisance of "the message"! wink wink

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by Alimtoheeb(m): 11:37am On May 24, 2013
At hell,ruf,if i saw anything nw,cus we need cleaner in our company,MY OGA AT D TOP may say another thing
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by dnawah(m): 11:40am On May 24, 2013
Which job wey pass al rufy himself?let him use one room in his house as an office.and they will be managing his affaires.120k every month,dady no go shake na!grin
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by Kinikini: 11:46am On May 24, 2013
NO WONDEER NIGERIA IS WHERE IT IS. IMAGINE THE RESPONSES / COMMENTS TO THE POST. WHAT A COUNTRY WHAT A PEOPLE.NO WONDEER NIGERIA IS WHERE IT IS. IMAGINE THE RESPONSES / COMMENTS TO THE POST. WHAT A COUNTRY WHAT A PEOPLE.NO WONDEER NIGERIA IS WHERE IT IS. IMAGINE THE RESPONSES / COMMENTS TO THE POST. WHAT A COUNTRY WHAT A PEOPLE.
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by IYANGBALI: 11:47am On May 24, 2013
If his two daughters are beautiful like Genevive or Omotola,let them come and "WORK UNDER ME" Satisfaction guaranteed.I am jobless too
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by begwong: 11:48am On May 24, 2013
Did they also lack husbands to marry

#wetin-happen-to-yr FCT-loot# angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid / Adamu Mohammed, IGP Held Hostage By Jubilant Policemen / IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.