Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,400 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters (28536 Views)

El Rufai And His Son Observe Sallah Prayers With Muslim Faithfuls In Kaduna.pics / Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo / Policeman Killed At His Daughters’ Wedding In Borno (2) (3) (4)

Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by ckkris: 1:41pm On May 24, 2013
These companies entrusted to Hell Roofai are supposed to create jobs, in addition to their multipliers in the economy. And one mumu, hired by Hell Roofai, is here arguing that the man wasn't responsible for creating employments. Don't worry, campaign never start. Make him declare. Allman go hear tori.
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by 76Naira(m): 1:45pm On May 24, 2013
Stewpeed talks!!!
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by nastydamus(m): 1:55pm On May 24, 2013
I'll believe when I see them with sprouting bellies from idling at home doing nothing.
If he's as connected as I think he is, the story is very false.
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by PaulSteve: 1:55pm On May 24, 2013
Lend them some money to get cassava flour and start bread business!
Aren't these the words we hear our leaders tell our graduates when they complain of lack of jobs?
SMH
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 24, 2013
It seems this nairaland is filled with frustrated and unemployed dullards. The man was actually speaking in favour of the masses with his daughters as a case study.
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by MARSHALLMVP: 2:13pm On May 24, 2013
what scares me the most is seeing these comments and seeing people try to use their reasoning skills.... someone outside this country would think there are no sane people in this country if he reads about naija only on nairaland.
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by badmeat(m): 2:30pm On May 24, 2013
Accidental mallam,where u want dem to work?how many industries are dead in the north n r still folding,the people you sacked in BPE r they nt humans?will they work in a terrorist infested climate that you support?oh I forget,there is oil in the niger delta,and they are waiting to pounce on oil money,hell rofai you r stewpid
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by akay48(m): 2:43pm On May 24, 2013
Why can't he train his children for self reliability and as entreprenuers?? Must everybody look for job in this country?? Let them lazy ass-es go to OTA Farms joor...work dey!
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by victoria2: 2:49pm On May 24, 2013
gbosaa: Afrocandy is recruiting..

Tell your daughters to go for audition,they might be lucky...

Stop blaming govt.... grin grin
lol! Funny dude
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by Carlmax(m): 2:51pm On May 24, 2013
yinchar: Nigerians never seize to amaze me, this is a man trying to let people at the helms of affair to be aware there is massive 42% unemployment in the land, and yet you guys are blaming him because you so blinded with tribalism, hatred, and jealousy, this is a man that is capable of feeding his two daughter even without employment...Is it a lie that 42% of graduates are unemployed?....Is it a lie that 2bn is spent on security daily?.instead on infrastructure development and social welfare packages..Is it a lie there is massive corruption...Let's be unbiased & honest for once for the sake of generation unborn, God bless Nigeria.

The lie there is that -he can't find work for his daughters- this man is a total joke.
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by gtrust: 2:52pm On May 24, 2013
Cajetan speaks: It seems this nairaland is filled with frustrated and unemployed dullards. The man was actually speaking in favour of the masses with his daughters as a case study.

My brother, you talk well!

Make I go ask my papa why him no find my job too
Why my papa leave me to suffer alone and find work why
where are you my papa

maybe he was looking for where to squat after EL-Rufai demolished his house in FCT
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by Carlmax(m): 2:55pm On May 24, 2013
Cajetan speaks: It seems this nairaland is filled with frustrated and unemployed dullards. The man was actually speaking in favour of the masses with his daughters as a case study.

Abeg I no fit reply people like u wey no wan reason with their head...
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by goldolu: 3:11pm On May 24, 2013
arcbabe: The man has exposed himself and what is happening in the nigerian system,u see a master degree holder from foreign university who cannot vividly compete with a 3rd class degree holder from a nigerian university. Elrufai daughters cannot get employment because their corrupt dad has paid their way into getting that certificate from foreign university. I bet they cannot even speak good english but lazying about and expecting their father to get them job through his connection instead of going to the labour market to compete with their mate. El rufai, too much talk talk, u have been globe trotting, u were a minister, u were pumping money into a corpers account, u were aquiring plots and plots of land in Abuja to mention but a few. Stop playing pranks by witchhunting GEJ, how many did u create while u are a minister? U will never stop crying wolf, give ur daughters some money from thy looted ones let them establish and employ people or give them out in marriage to Buhari and Tinubu, u are all muslims, their bride prices will be a wow, shikena
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by Gbenge77(m): 3:25pm On May 24, 2013
Yes Mr El Rufai doesnt even to help his daughters hunt for job because his 'aggregate loot' when he was BPE chairman and FCT minister can take care of the family indefinitely.
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by maj007(m): 3:30pm On May 24, 2013
Maxymilliano:

Very irresponsible of a father to openly make this type of claims.

You trained your daughters up to master degree level in Ivy league schools, yet they couldn't compete with their 'less fortunate' peers in the labour market for the few available jobs but instead depend largely on nepotism and favoritism.

Little wonder a former senator regretted sending his kids abroad for studies.

Irresponsible fathers, irresponsible kids!

I admired El-Rufai but for what it's worth I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOUR OPINION.
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by chucky234(m): 3:34pm On May 24, 2013
Clueless Amajiri scholar yapping nonsense as usual.
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by abacus(m): 3:41pm On May 24, 2013
ckkris: Teacher. Were these problems created by President Jonathan, or by Hell Roofai and his fellow born-to-ruin?

Am very sure the line above is from a kid.

Now I know your position.

So vicious circle continues, why do we have a government in place then, when a sitting government cant repair the woes of previous government. Sure come next dispensation, they too will claim,the woes was created by GEJ etc... And you compound mofos are calling GEJ to continue come 2015.
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by maskid(m): 3:46pm On May 24, 2013
Kinikini: NO WONDEER NIGERIA IS WHERE IT IS. IMAGINE THE RESPONSES / COMMENTS TO THE POST. WHAT A COUNTRY WHAT A PEOPLE.NO WONDEER NIGERIA IS WHERE IT IS. IMAGINE THE RESPONSES / COMMENTS TO THE POST. WHAT A COUNTRY WHAT A PEOPLE.NO WONDEER NIGERIA IS WHERE IT IS. IMAGINE THE RESPONSES / COMMENTS TO THE POST. WHAT A COUNTRY WHAT A PEOPLE.

olodo
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by biomedixexcel(m): 3:51pm On May 24, 2013
How many jobs did he create when he was part of the government?
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 24, 2013
arcbabe: The man has exposed himself and what is happening in the nigerian system,u see a master degree holder from foreign university who cannot vividly compete with a 3rd class degree holder from a nigerian university. Elrufai daughters cannot get employment because their corrupt dad has paid their way into getting that certificate from foreign university. I bet they cannot even speak good english but lazying about and expecting their father to get them job through his connection instead of going to the labour market to compete with their mate.

This is where your the fool. I have never ever heard of anyone buying certificates in prestigious UK universities. The Queen of England cant do that, talkless of El-Rufai. And also you are saying you expect that these Masters degree students, irrespective of their field, cant speak English? I mean, look at El-Rufai's diction. Do you think he will let his children be degenerate like that? I mean his pride is too much. The fact that he admitted this to public in my opinion was just for political points, but deep down he is ashamed of those girls.
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by salt1: 4:17pm On May 24, 2013
What I find even more annoying is his argument that govt shouldn't spend on security. How many companies can be set up in an insecure environment? After the religious riots in Kano in 2004, many companies closed shop and left the city and gone were the employment opportunities.
Government is an employer of labour but a huge mass of employment is borne by the private sector. If security isn't assured, how will companies set up and employ people?
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by Gudiza(m): 4:18pm On May 24, 2013
Gbenge 77: Yes, (might actually be true, but in another sense, not), but, Mr El Rufai doesnt even need to help his daughters hunt for job (and shouldn't really) because his 'aggregate loot' when he was BPE chairman and FCT minister can take care of the family indefinitely.

THAT's THE TROOF BRO!
On this one, he simply can't compare his situation with, or be in position to fight on the side of the masses. undecided
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by benji2012k(m): 4:21pm On May 24, 2013
Mr El-rufai well you mean to tell us Nigerians
that as father and your two daughters not working
that's a big lie even I they are not working, you can employ them self and pay them. Because you have. all resources at your disposal.
You mean to tell us you don't have any establishment or your business where you can put them there.
If that being the case I could think your daughters can't think of what they should other than waiting for their dad with his connections to get them what to do.
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by omajali2003(m): 4:45pm On May 24, 2013
They sit at home and wait for daddy to find them a job. What a father.And he is proud to say it.
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 24, 2013
How many jobs did he create while in Government?
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 24, 2013
Mr chairman who u wan deceive

Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by CooldudeY2J: 4:50pm On May 24, 2013
Self employment is d key they should start selling pure water or hawk rat poison afterall their father contributed to d woes of this great nation grin
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by gforce5: 4:59pm On May 24, 2013
Anyone who believes this garbage is a slowpoke. undecided
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by kolamilan(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2013
na lie the guy dey yarn jor, before dem even comot from school dem don dey collect salary. The guy just want people sympathy rubbish.
Re: El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 24, 2013
They should team up and start sellin assorted abuja made puff-puff. You never can tell, self employment may be the only solution

Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates / Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid / Adamu Mohammed, IGP Held Hostage By Jubilant Policemen

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56