Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) (21720 Views)

Fayose At Governor Ikpeazu's Mother's Burial (pictures) / Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) / Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) by gerald28: 10:51pm On May 24, 2013
babyosisi: Did Wole Soyinka go to the funeral of the man he called his friend because I haven't seen or heard of Him in all this news about the burial
were his recent rants about Chinua being called the father of African literature while the burial arrangement were being made a way of telling us he wouldn't be there?
Na so human beings dey? shocked shocked shocked
Kai!
What a pity and a shame
His stocks have greatly depreciated in my eyes
The man a gba da go na anya m mehn!

My sister I open thread about Wole Soyinka not attending the burial, but it was deleted....Yorubas and jealousy, the man knew the type of crown the burial will pull, so he doesn't want to see things that will cause him heartache due to his jealousy and envy.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) by frederal(m): 11:32pm On May 24, 2013
GEJ, u have my vote; and I promise to be fisher of men for u come 2015. I understand u are a human, u are not perfect; looking deeply, I've seen ur sincerity to transform this nation. But why do these people expect you to solve problems that took them 38yrs to create, in barely 4yrs. I LOVE U, GEJ
Re: Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) by TheGeneral1(m): 11:47pm On May 24, 2013
otumfour:

Sup Cam, My president is a Christian...he's from the north tho' ....unlike other African countries...the northern part of Ghana is divided, half Christians-half Muslims...I think there are even more Christians in the North.

http://www.indexmundi.com/ghana/religions.html

Have u been to North of Gh b4? I don't think so! because majority are muslims.
Re: Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) by Stegomiah: 7:12am On May 25, 2013
frederal: GEJ, u have my vote; and I promise to be fisher of men for u come 2015. I understand u are a human, u are not perfect; looking deeply, I've seen ur sincerity to transform this nation. But why do these people expect you to solve problems that took them 38yrs to create, in barely 4yrs. I LOVE U, GEJ

U must come from south south, wonder ђã†̥ he'll say dis tym around, last election he ad no shoes...
Re: Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) by Adamskuty(m): 8:46am On May 25, 2013
Kajina:

Hello Daddy!

You looking goooood!!!!!!
why is he puttinng on a suit and a tie This is africa mehn! Ghana should try promoting their culture

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) by Truckpusher(m): 10:00am On May 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

No dear.

For real, the ngga is foine.
His skin tone is clean and uniform, unlike GEJ looking there was an earthquake in Walmart's paint aisle
grin
Re: Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) by DonPedro21(m): 10:28am On May 25, 2013
Why would Goodluck put on a red cap? Is he a tittled man?
Re: Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) by uncle2010: 5:16pm On May 25, 2013
Stegomiah: PHOTOs: President Goodluck Jonathan And Ghanaian President, John Mahama At Achebe's Burial

President Goodluck Jonathan and Ghanaian President John Dramani Maham both attended the burial of Prof. Chinua Achebe in Anambra State.
Does the president body guard suppose to carry bag
Re: Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) by ecosanders: 7:31pm On May 25, 2013
vccghana: This Jonathan smart oh, gradually campaigning in the east against 2015. i see easy victory for him 2015 against those Northerners who think Nigeria belong to them
u dey madt? u carry ur black banku yansh cm here dey yarn rubbish, abi dis placf luk like kumasi?
Re: Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) by mysty: 12:29pm On May 26, 2013
ghananotnaija:

Maybe not at this point, but there is enormous potential in creating a megalopolis from Accra to Lagos, with Lome and Cotonou in between. Imagine these four most important cities in their respective countries, all in a straight line along the Gulf of Guinea, with free flow of goods and people, and an effective rapid transit system. It would be the greatest city cluster in Africa.
This is what we should be dreaming of as african youth rather than spewing insults here n there. Stay blessed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Johannesburg As An International Election Observer / Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.