Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

I Love Him Too Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Him Too Much (6796 Views)

Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Him Too Much by TopBooty(f): 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2008
Why is it that if you show a man that you love him too much, he'll always take advantage of that and tend to use you? Is it not advisable for women to control their emotions more and show him an average sensible love? Most men only act that way when they want to get some, else, they control this love thing way better than women.
I've seen smart and professional women complain over and over again how a man used them just because their emotions beclouded their judgement.

Is it advisable to show a man that you love him to death?

Guys: Why do you ususally change to a fox anytime a woman is head over heels in love  with you?
Re: I Love Him Too Much by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2008
Hehehe, that's why you should never show too much affection, keep him on his toes grin
Re: I Love Him Too Much by laudate: 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2008
'Cause they don't think too deeply. Try & understand that. wink
Re: I Love Him Too Much by TopBooty(f): 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2008
Hehehe, that's why you should never show too much affection, keep him on his toes
I think so too.
Re: I Love Him Too Much by welli(f): 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2008
that's d mistake we always make :loving dem too much.
Re: I Love Him Too Much by Cadet(f): 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2008
And that's why I am anti-romance wink grin Love little, love average, love too much, bla bla, w/e undecided
Re: I Love Him Too Much by TOYOSI20(f): 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2008
@ Topic,

Essentially Too much of everything is bad,  ,  . . . . . . . . ,  . . . .  undecided

Don't think it's wise to show a guy u love him excessively,

this is one of the instances where I would certainly say. , , .

'A little goes a long way'. . . . .  ,  . . . ,  .  smiley

Gud Luck.
Re: I Love Him Too Much by bigfather(m): 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2008
It's vise/versa !

1 Like

Re: I Love Him Too Much by 4Him1(m): 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2008
its not always true. Most times women show "too much love" by being unreasonably possessive. Men want an independent life too and dont need you around them 24/7.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him Too Much by Cadet(f): 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2008
Talk about sexist. How about those male that are being over possessive and jealous. excusing that for love. abeg, I hate when a man is being a wimp and showing too much love, too much niceness, too muchhhhhhhhhhh. Arrrrrrrrrrrg!! It makes my skin crawl lipsrsealed
Re: I Love Him Too Much by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2008

as long as im married to him,y not?its not a crime to show him i love him wt my whole existense,c'mon he deserves it and a lot more tongue tongue
Re: I Love Him Too Much by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2008
@big father

I concur!

@ Post

In fact, ladies do that most!
Re: I Love Him Too Much by bigfather(m): 3:50pm On Apr 27, 2008
4 Him:

its not always true. Most times women show "too much love" by being unreasonably possessive. Men want an independent life too and don't need you around them 24/7.

You are right and most guys see this as a kind of RED ALERT ! At least a little bit of breathing space.
Re: I Love Him Too Much by TopBooty(f): 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2008
as long as im married to him,y not?its not a crime to show him i love him wt my whole existense,c'mon he deserves it and a lot more

Most men take advantage of that and do whatever they like to you especially cheating and okaforing their Ex's.
Re: I Love Him Too Much by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2008

Most men take advantage of that and do whatever they like to you especially cheating and okaforing their Ex's

and most men who dont show it,still cheat and do watever they want,as long as im a wife ,its better to show love wen im a wife dan showing love to a lover(boyfriend as we all know it)i dont see any big deal in putting so much in my marriage and been a good wife wink
Re: I Love Him Too Much by TopBooty(f): 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2008
and most men who don't show it,still cheat and do watever they want,as long as im a wife ,its better to show love when im a wife dan showing love to a lover(boyfriend as we all know it)i don't see any big deal in putting so much in my marriage and been a good wife

What makes you think that showing too much love to a boyfriend is not right while to a husband is right?
Re: I Love Him Too Much by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2008
What makes you think that showing too much love to a boyfriend is not right while to a husband is right?

sorry dearie but to me sometimes it can be a very wrong investment,i better invest on something dat changes my status dan investing on other things
Re: I Love Him Too Much by SweetT1: 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2008
@Poster

well if you love someone else man, what do you expect?? Especially if they have a Baby by another woman.
Re: I Love Him Too Much by fabiyi: 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2008
@poster,

i want to say that the nightmare above is not only associated with ladies alone but also happen to guys that show too much love to his spouse.

From my own personal experience, all the girls that i really love and dying for rarely love me and they eventually turned me to mumu. can u guys bit that? countless phone calls. gifts, text messages but all in vain.

meanwhile, i give little or no attention to ladies that are dying for me. This is not wickedness but rather human nature.

in order for one not to make him/herself a slave in any relationship, just learn how to let go. A man/woman that doesn't appreciate you in return of the best love towards him or her does not deserve you.

i think at this point in time, we should change our orientation about courtship/marriage  and that it must be 50-50 from both sides and should not be left for one party alone.

so, if u are given in your 50% best to the relationship and the other party is not reciprocating, hmnnnn, LET HIM OR HER GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Love Him Too Much by Sisikill: 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2008

I think any sane person would run 4-40 in the opposite direction if someone says they love them to death.
Re: I Love Him Too Much by Sisikill: 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2008
4 Him:

its not always true. Most times women show "too much love" by being unreasonably possessive. Men want an independent life too and don't need you around them 24/7.

I agree with you and it's not just women who are guilty of this stifling kind of love.

A relationship is like a plant, it needs breathing room to grow. Unfortunately, some people want their plants under their skirt/pants every sec of every day. . . it is a complete turn off.  It's like enough already with the togetherness. . .don't you want to go out with your own friends? Do your own thing? Jeez!

Personally, I can't go out with a guy who doesn't have at least one friend he hangs out with

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him Too Much by Scopium: 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2008
big father:

It's vise/versa !

[size=13pt]That is a freaking fact[/size]
Re: I Love Him Too Much by frank316(m): 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2008
when two people have mutual feelings for each other,
but when its not mutual, the one who gives a greater percentage of love suffers

feelings can also be mutual, but because of the changes one undergo in life, a patners feeling may wear off, then the other suffers

this has got nothing to do with being a male or female
IT HAS GOT A LOT TO DO WITH BEING HUMANS

when people hurt us, we feel so victimise that we forget that at a point in time we have also hurt others

thats the way life is
Re: I Love Him Too Much by TopBooty(f): 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2008
when two people have mutual feelings for each other,
but when its not mutual, the one who gives a greater percentage of love suffers

feelings can also be mutual, but because of the changes one undergo in life, a patners feeling may wear off, then the other suffers
How do you know for sure the feeling is mutual? Is it advisable to 'reduce' your love charges if you suspect the feeling is not mutual?
Re: I Love Him Too Much by frank316(m): 2:34pm On May 01, 2008
TopBooty:

How do you know for sure the feeling is mutual? Is it advisable to 'reduce' your love charges if you suspect the feeling is not mutual?

it might be difficult to know if feelings are mutual at the begining of a relationship, but if you are observant you will know if the feeling is mutual or not after sometime.

yes to me o, it is advisable to reduce your love if you suspect the feeling is no longer mutual, although this may be difficult, but it has proven to sometime bring about challenge and recindle the relationship. but in most cases, one need to move on with life when a relationship is not working. that is after you try your best but be ready to make up your mind for your own good
Re: I Love Him Too Much by chistiana(f): 11:10am On May 03, 2008
there is nothing like too much of love, no matter how u disguise your emotions you still gonna show it,

is either love or don't love at all.
Re: I Love Him Too Much by frank316(m): 4:35pm On May 03, 2008
chistiana:

there is nothing like too much of love, no matter how u disguise your emotions you still going to show it,

is either love or don't love at all.

wrong wrong wrong.

the feeling is yours and you are not just passive about it. you are very active. you can decide the amount to give or not to give at all, or how many people you want to give it to at a time. its your power, its your choice.
dont let things happen to you, make things happen the way you want it.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him Too Much by Dosman(m): 4:41pm On May 03, 2008
Na so women of old dey talk am say den no dey show say den don fall in LOVE,but all na lie. cheesy
Re: I Love Him Too Much by NubianQ(f): 5:16pm On May 03, 2008
well, love hurts, i guess thats why i stay away from all that emotion. men tke women 4 granted n vice versa.

Love is like a knife that cuts both ways,
Re: I Love Him Too Much by magrin: 5:50pm On May 03, 2008
you dont have to build your life around somebody so the issue of loving to death will not arise, i always believe that everyone should love with their head and heart not only heart and people should learn to control their emotions not allowing their emotions to control them and it is not advisable for a lady to be with a man that she loves more , the revise should be the case
Re: I Love Him Too Much by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 04, 2008
i still insist,i see no wrong in loving my partner wt my whole being,for christ sake everybody has just one life and if u don't give out your emotions and love to your partner now,when will u give it out,in d next life i guess?

@topic

i will love my partner all d way,even if it means carrying him at my back everyday so that his legs wont touch d ground,i will,and if it means spoiling and pampering him like crace to show him how much i love him then i will,and if he doesnt appreciate it,then that is his business not mine,ive played my part
Re: I Love Him Too Much by OsunAmazon: 4:07pm On May 04, 2008
@topic

i will love my partner all d way,even if it means carrying him at my back everyday so that his legs wont touch d ground,i will,and if it means spoiling and pampering him like crace to show him how much i love him then i will,and if he doesnt appreciate it,then that is his business not mine,ive played my part

You need to learn how to eat with men with a long spoon. They are snakes!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? / Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) / The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.