Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

I Love Him Too Much - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Him Too Much (6791 Views)

Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Him Too Much by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 04, 2008
You need to learn how to eat with men with a long spoon. They are snakes!

you need to meet the real men,cos its obvious u have been meeting d small and wrong ones
Re: I Love Him Too Much by Tattooboy: 4:14pm On May 04, 2008
hi jenny, u got my message yesterday?
Re: I Love Him Too Much by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 04, 2008
@tatooboy

what message dearie kiss
Re: I Love Him Too Much by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 04, 2008
im tired of googling it,so speak english
Re: I Love Him Too Much by Tattooboy: 4:40pm On May 04, 2008
jennykadry 
im tired of googling it,so speak english

u mean type?

let's have some offtopic chat https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-131624.0.html
Re: I Love Him Too Much by OsunAmazon: 4:44pm On May 04, 2008
you need to meet the real men,because its obvious u have been meeting d small and wrong ones

Where can one meet them? nairaland and walmart?
Re: I Love Him Too Much by OsunAmazon: 4:45pm On May 04, 2008
jenny
kidding shawty, lets talk business- what's marriage?
Dude, stop calling women shawty.
Re: I Love Him Too Much by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 04, 2008
Dude, stop calling women shawty.

God bless u osunamazon,some guys can be very mannerless,anyway i dont blame them,its because we r all in nairaland
Re: I Love Him Too Much by Tattooboy: 4:49pm On May 04, 2008
shocked
Re: I Love Him Too Much by welli(f): 5:23pm On May 04, 2008
how r u doin?
Re: I Love Him Too Much by Tattooboy: 5:26pm On May 04, 2008
big things poping girl, u homies?
Re: I Love Him Too Much by Eclairs: 10:41am On May 05, 2008
SAD''''''

Its both wayz, thts one of the vicissitude of life but i think if a guy truly loves the girl, more love from the girl, will elicit more love from the guy. This usually does not happen the ova way round as the love gets into the girl's head.
Re: I Love Him Too Much by squirrel20(f): 11:06am On May 05, 2008
I feel it's not always good to show a guy too much love cos they end up taking it for granted,
It's always goog to reserve some love for yourself and not give all to him.
Re: I Love Him Too Much by Kemjisuper(m): 1:00pm On May 05, 2008
I hope you all realise that there's also the issue of competition among ladies in this relationship business.

In very few words, "if you don't show your guy that you love him to death, some other girl will!"

Is your dream guy worth losing over such little misconception?
Re: I Love Him Too Much by eudio(f): 1:11pm On May 05, 2008
love a little, that's my advice
Re: I Love Him Too Much by iice(f): 3:15pm On May 05, 2008
So long as he loves you to death too, nothing spoil
Re: I Love Him Too Much by dutty(m): 3:24pm On May 05, 2008
@ice
both parties cannot love each other to death at the same time, else no one will live to tell the story. wink

some1's gatto give more, thats the way love goes.
Re: I Love Him Too Much by iice(f): 3:28pm On May 05, 2008
Are you talking literally?
Sorry but i don't believe so. What is important is mutual love and reciprocity.
Re: I Love Him Too Much by dutty(m): 3:35pm On May 05, 2008
ofcourse its gatto be mutual or else it wouldn't work, but its definitely not supposed to be 50-50 or else it wouldn't work too.
Re: I Love Him Too Much by iice(f): 3:38pm On May 05, 2008
Really? The ones i know that work, must have had some jazz or something in their relationships undecided
Re: I Love Him Too Much by Uche2nna(m): 3:38pm On May 05, 2008
OsunAmazon:

Where can one meet them? nairaland and walmart?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@ topic

I really dont understand what the topic is all about. What do U mean " showing a man that u love him too much"? undecided
Re: I Love Him Too Much by dutty(m): 4:00pm On May 05, 2008
iice:

Really? The ones i know that work, must have had some jazz or something in their relationships undecided

well, there are always exceptional cases though, and wat makes u tink both partners loved each other to death?sometimes wat u see isnt wat it is.
Re: I Love Him Too Much by iice(f): 4:21pm On May 05, 2008
My good man, am beyond the 3 seconds love that has been exhibited on the land wink
Trust me i know cheesy
Re: I Love Him Too Much by angeleses: 4:23pm On May 05, 2008
if a woman tells me she loves me - I will fok her till she will hate me - because i dont understand the meaning of love.
Re: I Love Him Too Much by rubi(f): 4:35pm On May 05, 2008
Poster, when it comes to marriage a woman is accountable to her husband so show him that you love and care for him I hope he will do the same but when the is no commitment please do not so all let him be the one to show you how much he adore and cares for you because women terms to loose if there is no commitment
Re: I Love Him Too Much by dutty(m): 4:50pm On May 05, 2008
well ,maybe i should give u the benefit of doubt though(na ur age i dey look oh,just hope its not a fake), but i wouldnt trust u dat one, cos love is crazy.
Re: I Love Him Too Much by Cayon(f): 4:03am On May 06, 2008
For the one that you love, never marry to he

Is the one that love you will make you happy
Re: I Love Him Too Much by t00cUTE(f): 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2009
dats true men re perfectly hrtless when it cums 2 takin advantage of us cos of love, but d truth is dat i tink dats hw we were created, a man has d ability 2 control his emotions 4 as long as he wants 2 but a woman cant, cos d more she does d more it get worse. but seriously no man is worth d stress, as soon as i notice wat he is doing i kicck his ass2 da curb cool
Re: I Love Him Too Much by Frankilyte(m): 10:09pm On Apr 10, 2009
His luv 4 u might be inherent so look deeply 2 d abysmal dept of love he encompasses, you will discover it. Anyway im vacant u can write an application with ur cv.On obiefellas@yahoo.com.
Re: I Love Him Too Much by Frankilyte(m): 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2009
@too cutie
hey u are getting it wrong here, girl pretend 2 be too smart & wise, when they hit a brick wall, nags all d time. Ur post not bad,pls can u give me d girls side of it.
Re: I Love Him Too Much by t00cUTE(f): 10:44pm On Apr 10, 2009
@ Frankilyte wat do u mean by d gul side of it
Re: I Love Him Too Much by funkyfella: 9:16am On Apr 11, 2009
We guys only take advantage of those who want to be taken advantage of, I believe the ladies should be more principled in their resistance to showing too much affection. It can be likened to home where ur parents show too much affection and you get pissed, thats how it is in relationships, another thing is u dont have to give in to him anytime he wants some, cos it shows restraint and he's gonna have more confidence in you dat u wont fall easily to some other guy, enough said, cheers,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bust It Baby- The Nasty Black America Girls / 10 Pictures That Show You Have A Dirty Mind / See What Alcohol Did To These Girls After Clubbing All Night (shameful Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.