Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

I Love Him Too Much - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Him Too Much (6792 Views)

Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Him Too Much by mccloud224(m): 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2009
We guys only take advantage of those who want to be taken advantage of, I believe the ladies should be more principled in their resistance to showing too much affection. It can be likened to home where your parents show too much affection and you get pissed, thats how it is in relationships, another thing is u dont have to give in to him anytime he wants some, cos it shows restraint and he's gonna have more confidence in you dat u wont fall easily to some other guy, enough said, cheers,

@funkyfella

I disagree.If a lady shows you that she loves you 100% and she virtually kisses the floor that you walk on, please don't take it for granted coz that's cheap.What is wrong with the world anyway?The lady comes out to show you how she feels, YOU THINK SHE IS A DUMMY, the lady acts like she isn't that interested in you, YOU SAY SHE IS FORMING.When will human beings get their priorities straight.
Re: I Love Him Too Much by mccloud224(m): 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2009
another thing is u dont have to give in to him anytime he wants some, cos it shows restraint and he's gonna have more confidence in you dat u wont fall easily to some other guy, enough said, cheers,

This is also wrong coz she could be showing "restraints" and giving some to another guy.I know a buddy of mine who has such a relationship.If he managed to get "some" once a week, he considered himself lucky.MouthAction was completly out of it.She considered it dirty and "un-christian".Well, to cut the story short, he stumbled across another guy who had some videos on his phone that showed this same girl giving "professional" blow jobs to another guy and having several rounds of hot sex.So?Does your theory hold sway here?I think NOT!
Re: I Love Him Too Much by Druss(m): 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2009
Depends on what u mean by love. I think if a man has a woman who loves him unreservedly , Love means understanding him. Some guys like to be crowded, some dont. And vice versa. I think it is shameful that there is this mentality of someone must be on top during the relationship or ahead of the person.

Hope i put it well.
Re: I Love Him Too Much by davidif: 9:26am On Oct 13, 2016
TopBooty:
Why is it that if you show a man that you love him too much, he'll always take advantage of that and tend to use you? Is it not advisable for women to control their emotions more and show him an average sensible love? Most men only act that way when they want to get some, else, they control this love thing way better than women.
I've seen smart and professional women complain over and over again how a man used them just because their emotions beclouded their judgement.

Is it advisable to show a man that you love him to death?

Guys: Why do you ususally change to a fox anytime a woman is head over heels in loveĀ  with you?

Wow! What kind of question is this? Haven't you ever heard that love does not take advantage of people?
Maybe the important thing you should be asking is am I with the right person?
Re: I Love Him Too Much by Cholls(m): 10:12am On Oct 13, 2016
Cadet:
And that's why I am anti-romance wink grin Love little, love average, love too much, bla bla, w/e undecided
my sister Why you mad? Fix ya face
Ain't my fault y'all be jocking
(Keep up)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) / 10 Pictures That Show You Have A Dirty Mind / Ivyy Is Not Guilty Of Plagiarism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.