Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,218 members, 7,867,565 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:38 PM

I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This (41494 Views)

Married Men,please And Please Learn How To Control Your Third Legs / For My Ladies Please Learn From It - What Every Woman Should Know About Men / Please Learn From This Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by tomakint: 3:39pm On May 26, 2013
kulyie: lmao cheesycheesycheesy

some peeps are just fond of making sick insinuations cheesy
wink Cute you tongue
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 26, 2013
biolabee:

why u dey laff cheesy cheesy
they just like picking on u.. guess because u are urself...and say it as it is in your unorthodox manner

keep it up!
ose jare,iya shewa ni mo jo cheesy awon eyan o gbojuborocheesy

1 Like

Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 26, 2013
tomakint:
wink Cute you tongue
lol why are you calling me cute cheesy have you seen me before cheesy please stop harrasing me o :p 8-)
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by biolabee(m): 3:43pm On May 26, 2013
kulyie: ose jare,iya shewa ni mo jo cheesy awon eyan o gbojuborocheesy

lol..
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by tomakint: 3:44pm On May 26, 2013
kulyie: lol why are you calling me cute cheesy have you seen me before cheesy please stop harrasing me o tongue cool
Yeah! cool
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 26, 2013
tomakint:
Yeah! cool
hahahaha this is one of the most funny things i have read on nairaland.where and when have you seen me because i dont remember we've met before :p 8-)
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 26, 2013
biolabee: E long sha but the key things wey i pick be dis

Nice some deep ish.. and you are right!

77 Likes!!
on point.1oo likes wink
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by tomakint: 4:02pm On May 26, 2013
kulyie: hahahaha this is one of the most funny things i have read on nairaland.where and when have you seen me because i dont remember we've met before :p 8-)
Somewhere in the corner of your and my.... tongue

Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 26, 2013
emma_best2000: crazy ni , never u mention the Name of Jesus anyhow ok ? if u want to be single forever that is for u and ur life . say whatever u like to say but just respect that Name for Gods sake
fvck off fundamentalist.mshewwww.i am making a point too abstract for your mind to comprehend and you are misconstruing it,just get lost :/

1 Like

Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 26, 2013
tomakint:
orisirisi cheesy
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Phikom(m): 4:12pm On May 26, 2013
hmmm....
marriage is an institution you become certified before you start the study....
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 26, 2013
Ihedinobi: Gaggi, barcanista and nony30 are no longer following this thread, are they? I have a culture of seeing the full development of an issue before I contribute to it, that's why I browsed through the whole thread to make sure I got the full story before commenting.

To start with, nony30 spoke like a real jerk. Of course, everyone's got a right to be whatever they want, but every right comes with a responsibility to accept the consequences or outcomes of exercising them. So, nony30 was a major jerk whom I would have enjoyed going to war with on this thread. How disappointing and rather refreshing that he took his jerkiness elsewhere.

Barcanista, one small shade more courteous than his apparent disciple nony30, was not that smart either. A thread has a specific point of discussion that participants may agree with and reinforce with their own perspectives or disagree with and criticize with their own perspectives. Which did this broda-man do? Agree? He seemed to. Disagree? He seemed to. I think his summary of his arguments or rant or whatever was: there's nothing wrong with putting a timeline on your marriage plans as long as you do it for the right reasons. Which promptly causes me to wonder: did he read the op at all or he just read the title and his mind blanked from the rush of antagonism that had him rushing to type nothing?

His subsequent comments smacked of an annoying arrogance that he felt he'd said something smart for whatever reason.

Gaggi...Gaggi Gaggi Gaggi...whoever this person is, I'm both glad and quite upset that I didn't meet this thread as soon as they first commented. From his/her first comment, I was so put off that I could almost not wait to read the rest to get whatever they really meant to say. I still intend to go back and reread all he/she said so that I'm really sure that I get it. Suffice it to say that my first impression of this person is rather unpleasant. But, I gladly accept that I mightbe wrong. And the reason for being that open to correction was how kulyie responded to him/her. She accorded him/her a respect that I would have reserved for people I thought better of.

Ok. About Gaggi'sresponse to the issue, at first, it did seem like s/he was answering the op then it seemed that s/he was answering kulyie in his/her first post. Now, granted that each marriage and each relationship is unique, are all marriages and all relationships not based on the same principles? That is, are they not all fundamentally the same?

Now, if they are (and they actually are), should someone who gets the fundamentals better not offer what wisdom that they have come to possess to others who may not yet possess it? What is their crime in sharing what they have learned with their friends and people that they care about?

Again, does the fact that human beings are basically very good actors not show that a couple's attitude outside the walls of their own home in the sight of everyone is not necessarily the same as their attitude away from everyone's gaze? That fact along with the principles of marriage give the lie to the example of the couple who club and do whatever and still are such great friends.

Finally, I missed where the op insinuated that marriages made on short notice were always going to fail while those made after considerable time taken to court or whatever would always succeed. It seems pretty clear to me that Gaggi simply did not engage intellectually with the op. S/he just skipped the whole "thinking" part and jumped straight into the refuting part and ended up saying almost nothing.

Perhaps I'll pick particular posts and respond to them in subsequent posts that I make to address more directly what each poster of interest said.
true
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 26, 2013
Ihedinobi: Gaggi, barcanista and nony30 are no longer following this thread, are they? I have a culture of seeing the full development of an issue before I contribute to it, that's why I browsed through the whole thread to make sure I got the full story before commenting.

To start with, nony30 spoke like a real jerk. Of course, everyone's got a right to be whatever they want, but every right comes with a responsibility to accept the consequences or outcomes of exercising them. So, nony30 was a major jerk whom I would have enjoyed going to war with on this thread. How disappointing and rather refreshing that he took his jerkiness elsewhere.

Barcanista, one small shade more courteous than his apparent disciple nony30, was not that smart either. A thread has a specific point of discussion that participants may agree with and reinforce with their own perspectives or disagree with and criticize with their own perspectives. Which did this broda-man do? Agree? He seemed to. Disagree? He seemed to. I think his summary of his arguments or rant or whatever was: there's nothing wrong with putting a timeline on your marriage plans as long as you do it for the right reasons. Which promptly causes me to wonder: did he read the op at all or he just read the title and his mind blanked from the rush of antagonism that had him rushing to type nothing?

His subsequent comments smacked of an annoying arrogance that he felt he'd said something smart for whatever reason.

Gaggi...Gaggi Gaggi Gaggi...whoever this person is, I'm both glad and quite upset that I didn't meet this thread as soon as they first commented. From his/her first comment, I was so put off that I could almost not wait to read the rest to get whatever they really meant to say. I still intend to go back and reread all he/she said so that I'm really sure that I get it. Suffice it to say that my first impression of this person is rather unpleasant. But, I gladly accept that I mightbe wrong. And the reason for being that open to correction was how kulyie responded to him/her. She accorded him/her a respect that I would have reserved for people I thought better of.

Ok. About Gaggi'sresponse to the issue, at first, it did seem like s/he was answering the op then it seemed that s/he was answering kulyie in his/her first post. Now, granted that each marriage and each relationship is unique, are all marriages and all relationships not based on the same principles? That is, are they not all fundamentally the same?

Now, if they are (and they actually are), should someone who gets the fundamentals better not offer what wisdom that they have come to possess to others who may not yet possess it? What is their crime in sharing what they have learned with their friends and people that they care about?

Again, does the fact that human beings are basically very good actors not show that a couple's attitude outside the walls of their own home in the sight of everyone is not necessarily the same as their attitude away from everyone's gaze? That fact along with the principles of marriage give the lie to the example of the couple who club and do whatever and still are such great friends.

Finally, I missed where the op insinuated that marriages made on short notice were always going to fail while those made after considerable time taken to court or whatever would always succeed. It seems pretty clear to me that Gaggi simply did not engage intellectually with the op. S/he just skipped the whole "thinking" part and jumped straight into the refuting part and ended up saying almost nothing.

Perhaps I'll pick particular posts and respond to them in subsequent posts that I make to address more directly what each poster of interest said.
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by tomakint: 4:18pm On May 26, 2013
kulyie: orisirisi cheesy
embarassed
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Fussbot: 4:41pm On May 26, 2013
biolabee:

dude.. dont turn it on me.. i made error on the wrong thread..see the correct thread

u harassing kulyie again

na today? undecided undecided undecided
lmao..bro who's been stalking whom naw?u stalking on me or me picking on her?

4get bro..I no dey stalk anybody we just meet on threads dat hit d FP..and bsids dis is d 1st thread I knew her( username)so 4get...bt if I wan retaliate I fit surf 2ru all d pages 2 find u o

Turn wat on u?see I relate with people based on how they present themselves..if u continue lik dis (calm)dat's how it gonna be..bt if u change den u go see my oda side..in psy's voice*i'm a mother father gentleman* I tink we done?
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 26, 2013
tomakint:
embarassed
why the look dude?cheesy
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by kb83(m): 4:46pm On May 26, 2013
The fear of failure is worse than failure itself,there av never being a perfect marriage since the dawn of time,there re always bobby traps in all matrimonial homes ur ability 2 overcome dis traps is wat makes a successful marriage, u can marry d person with d best qualiti es u want, but u will still encounte dis traps,alot of ladies are aging and av refused 2 marry because d hold d view dat someone is not right or lacks d adequate qualities i can assure u may never find mr right,atimes God made u gud 4 d sake of dat bad guy,God made u gentle 4 d sake of dat hash guy ,God made u rich 4 Dat poor guy, God made u a counselor 4 d sake of dat ignorant guy and so on.My advice 2 u is follow ur hrt,pray dat God gives u d right partner,stop seeing d failure in d marriage of odas and take a decision 2da,fear is a cycle d only way 2 defeat it is 2 act,a word is enough 4 d wise
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by yamunla(m): 5:12pm On May 26, 2013
tomakint:
I want you tongue you got gut and class this is what makes a lady unique! I mean it cuty wink
kulyie!!! Ma kiye si ara oooo..!!! Ti tomakint ba la Agbalumo e? The guy go be hit and run oo..
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Idowuogbo(f): 5:16pm On May 26, 2013
yamunla: kulyie!!! Ma kiye si ara oooo..!!! Ti tomakint ba la Agbalumo e? The guy go be hit and run oo..
Lmao! O Jasi baje!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Dankarara(m): 5:18pm On May 26, 2013
In every rule, there is an exception. I propose to my fiancee barely three weeks of meeting her.that was more than a year ago and we've been living hapily ever since. Planning to get married immidiately after my youth service. October by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by yamunla(m): 5:25pm On May 26, 2013
tomakint:
Tomakin aye! U wan take sweet words carry kpomo komot for dis thread..u miss road o bros! Awon idi-amin lo wa n bi o!
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by biolabee(m): 5:29pm On May 26, 2013
Dankarara: In every rule, there is an exception. I propose to my fiancee barely three weeks of meeting her.that was more than a year ago and we've been living hapily ever since. Planning to get married immidiately after my youth service. October by God's grace.

technically this story does not apply to u
you are not yet married and still in courtship phase (almost 1 year 3 weeks now undecided)

Fussbot: lmao..bro who's been stalking whom naw?u stalking on me or me picking on her?

4get bro..I no dey stalk anybody we just meet on threads dat hit d FP..and bsids dis is d 1st thread I knew her( username)so 4get...bt if I wan retaliate I fit surf 2ru all d pages 2 find u o

Turn wat on u?see I relate with people based on how they present themselves..if u continue lik dis (calm)dat's how it gonna be..bt if u change den u go see my oda side..in psy's voice*i'm a mother father gentleman* I tink we done?

im not stalking u bro.. just that itr seemed u were picking on the lady
though i know she is well capable of taking care of urself just wanted to know if the thing don pass ordianry tinz

u are free to surf pages if u so wish ... u can also insult me if u wish.. its ur prerogative
my reaction or lack of it is also my prerogative.. afterall its a free cyber world
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by tintingz(m): 5:34pm On May 26, 2013
biolabee:

n u have d experience abi??
nope... am still learning and watching seeking for knowledge

And i will not discourage people from getting married and having kids smiley

And am not dating Jesus, am serving God grin grin
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by BlessingF(f): 5:35pm On May 26, 2013
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Idowuogbo(f): 5:38pm On May 26, 2013
biolabee:

technically this story does not apply to u
you are not yet married and still in courtship phase (almost 1 year 3 weeks now undecided)

im not stalking u bro.. just that itr seemed u were picking on the lady
though i know she is well capable of taking care of urself just wanted to know if the thing don pass ordianry tinz

u are free to surf pages if u so wish ... u can also insult me if u wish.. its ur prerogative
my reaction or lack of it is also my prerogative.. afterall its a free cyber world

Haaa!!! Oyinbo yi ti Poju fun omo abe bridge yen o! Watch, he'll b bck barking like dose local dogs dem dey call buskie. We no dem! Awon omo elebi.

1 Like

Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Fussbot: 5:41pm On May 26, 2013
biolabee:

dude.. dont turn it on me.. i made error on the wrong thread..see the correct thread

u harassing kulyie again

na today? undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by biolabee(m): 5:53pm On May 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Haaa!!! Oyinbo yi ti Poju fun omo abe bridge yen o! Watch, he'll b bck barking like dose local dogs dem dey call buskie. We no dem! Awon omo elebi.

ID Marcos! ID Marcos! ID Marcos!
How many times i call u ... aunty ID you wickid o

omo abe biriji.. grin grin

[img]http://3.bp..com/-KSB6lZfHL0k/UX-itoraKeI/AAAAAAAALh0/to-I16Zl_84/s1600/Ricky-Gervais.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by biolabee(m): 5:55pm On May 26, 2013
tintingz: nope... am still learning and watching seeking for knowledge

And i will not discourage people from getting married and having kids smiley
And am not dating Jesus, am serving God grin grin

fair enough... we are all learning here but knowledge should be without prejudice....
let others express themselves and we can learn from it

of course she is not dating Jesus also... tongue
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Fussbot: 6:02pm On May 26, 2013
Lwkm..lwtmb...I know u are talking to me indirectly but if in sure 4 u ehn,quote me directly na..if den born ur parents wella.. tan de peran lojo suna e,tode ni p**sy labe..quote me directly taye e o ba ni baje nirole yi..abi u are starting 2 become a coward ni??stop referring 2 me indirectly on people's post and face ME!

Eni ti mo fe sun..ton tun fepo rara..hmmmn kai...in olamide's noice*won le confront me shey nan dodge mi*
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by tomakint: 6:02pm On May 26, 2013
yamunla: Tomakin aye! U wan take sweet words carry kpomo komot for dis thread..u miss road o bros! Awon idi-amin lo wa n bi o!
Be n ti e ri grin afi gba to da gbogbo kombo mi ru, be ke kuylie ti n je dodo tungba mi lo embarassed eyin omo Nairaland yi sa cool
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by tomakint: 6:20pm On May 26, 2013
yamunla: kulyie!!! Ma kiye si ara oooo..!!! Ti tomakint ba la Agbalumo e? The guy go be hit and run oo..
Aaaaarrrrggghhh o serious, a figba to figboju ja omo ele kuro lowo mi grin
Re: I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 26, 2013
of course na cheesy for where he wan see my water melon press cheesy abi for where e go see my pomo chop cheesy momura e gidi ni,emi na o fara sile cheesy

anyway ose jare.

And as for tomakint BE WARNED :p

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

His Wife Earns Four Times His Salary And Someone Must Resign / A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame / How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.