Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

How To Deal With A Womanising Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With A Womanising Boyfriend (898 Views)

How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? / Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? / Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With A Womanising Boyfriend by passnownow: 12:49pm On May 24, 2013
Do you think that your boyfriend is crossing the line of healthy flirting with other girls? Just because he was popular with girls before he met you, does not mean that he has the right to carry the same habits once he is in a relationship with you.

Here are some effective ways to deal with the womanising behaviour of your boyfriend.

1. Identify specific instances of his womanising behaviour

You will never be able to prove your point unless you confront your boyfriend with proof about specific instances of his womanising ways. The best way to confront him is to keep a note of all the times you noticed his womanising ways. When you confront him, list out these specific examples so that you have enough substance to accuse him of being a womaniser.

2. Give him a warning when you confront him

There is no point in confronting your boyfriend if you don’t give him a stern warning for his womanising ways. Let it be very clear to him that you are well aware of his behaviour and you will not tolerate with any of it. You can give him an ultimatum and warn him that you will consider breaking up the relationship if he does not stop being a womaniser. Read up here: https://www.passnownow.com/new.php?id=686

Re: How To Deal With A Womanising Boyfriend by HARDDON: 2:55pm On May 24, 2013
and thereafter ? undecided undecided undecided
Re: How To Deal With A Womanising Boyfriend by clemz85(m): 3:15pm On May 24, 2013
is that all?
i ddn't see how this is gonnu help,
may be it worked for you but believe me, it's different strokes for different folks

(1) (Reply)

WIERD: A Man Kiss His Sister To Make His Fiancee Jealous / Where Does Responsible People Meet On There First Date / @fulanigirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.