Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,419 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising (4049 Views)

How To Deal With A Womanising Boyfriend / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married / How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by dgratrock: 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2008
i am married to a sweet lady who has given me beatiful kids, but i cant take my eyes of other beautiful kids, pls advice
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by Busta(f): 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2008
Pervert!!!!!!
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by agaba123(m): 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2008
congrats.

get ready for the ride. Where are the nairalanders? please advise him.

advice in nl goes with loads of curse
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by Hannibal: 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2008
dgratrock:

i am married to a sweet lady who has given me beatiful kids, but i can't take my eyes of other beautiful kids, please advice

U sleep with kids?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by dgratrock: 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2008
Hannibal:

You sleep with kids?? shocked shocked shocked
no adults, beautiful ladies
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by agaba123(m): 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2008
Hannibal:

You sleep with kids?? shocked shocked shocked

I was assuming he is old enough to call some 20 ish girls kids
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by Busta(f): 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2008
dgratrock:

i am married to a sweet lady who has given me beatiful kids, but i can't take my eyes of other beautiful kids, please advice

dgratrock:

keep doing it until HIV comes knocking in.
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by dgratrock: 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2008
agaba123:

I was assuming he is old enough to call some 20 ish girls kids

didn't know u were an illiterate. how can u call 20ish babes, kids? shocked
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by Busta(f): 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2008
dgratrock:

so says u!.

what goes around comes around . . . same will be done to ur daughter.
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by tammyswits(f): 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2008
Hi r.kelly, welcome to nairaland! U r just ungrateful and immoral!
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by Hannibal: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2008
dgratrock:

Beautiful ladies?? U got nuthing to worry about.
Do ya thing, bruvva.
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by Queenisha: 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2008
dgratrock:

I pray to God she finds out how worthless you are
ewu !!
why marry when you are one nasty old pig
poor woman,she has no clue she has an AIDS machine in bed with her nightly
keep inserting your blokoss in every hole you see.
you'll soon get the "jewel" you deserve
Ikoyi cemetry is knocking.
anumpam!

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by Pepeye(f): 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2008
Busta:

keep doing it until HIV comes knocking in.

I concur
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by agaba123(m): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2008
dgratrock:

omg

I was thinking this guy is only sick in his manliness but I can see he is also sick in the head.

Somebody is defending your use of word and you are here cursing me.
Well you reason with your anus what can I say? I was the one helping a cheat
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by Hannibal: 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2008
Queenisha:

I pray to God she finds out how worthless you are
ewu !!
why marry when you are one nasty old pig
poor woman,she has no clue she has an AIDS machine in bed with her nightly
keep inserting your blokoss in every hole you see.
you'll soon get the "jewel" you deserve
Ikoyi cemetry is knocking.
anumpam!

Cheese n Rice!!!

He said he cannot keep his eyes off beautiful women. . . .He didn't say HE SLEEPS WITH EM. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ya reply was a tad HARSH.

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by Busta(f): 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2008
Hannibal:

Cheese n Rice!!!

He said he cannot keep his eyes off beautiful women. . . .He didn't say HE SLEEPS WITH EM. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ya reply was a tad HARSH.

are u his partner in crime?

the topic says he can't stop womanising . . .unless there is a different defination for womanizing. shocked
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by dgratrock: 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2008
Busta:

the topic says he can't stop womanising . . .unless there is a different defination for womanizing. shocked

na this be the help wey i ask for? be a good 'nairaland itan' and give a pal in need the help he needs angry
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by Busta(f): 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2008
dgratrock:

na this be the help wey i ask for? be a good 'nairaland itan' and give a pal in need the help he needs angry

u need my help?

Stop WOmanizing . . .stick to what u have . . .if u are Hot, go to your wife, if u feel like appreciating a pretty woman, appreciate and commend your wife. Greediness helps you dig an early grave.
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by Hannibal: 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2008
Busta:

Let him womanise.
He can spread his SEEDS as much as he wants.
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by Busta(f): 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2008
Hannibal:

Let him womanise.
He can spread his SEEDS as much as he wants.

and you will help him cultivate them.

in other words . . .u're condoning cheats!
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by Hannibal: 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2008
Busta:

and you will help him cultivate them.
[/quote}

Me?? What has it gotta do with me?

in other words . . .u're condoning cheats!

It helps the economy.
Imagine all those UNILAG babes without their bald Aristos? grin
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by agaba123(m): 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2008
This guy is another old member that wants to stir up the forum.
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by ogb5(m): 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2008
if your manliness cause you to sin, cut it off says the preacher
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by topup: 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2008
I hope you have enough self-control so that you never act on this urge, whether these women are above the age of 20 or not, it would completely destroy your family if you were to act on your impulses towards these women, remember that everything has consequences, even if your mistake is only a 'quick' one. How about you try and find ways to bond with your own children AND your wife, maybe try and re-introduce some romance into your marriage. Truly, your wife should be the only woman, who you can imagine doing anything sexual with, the other women, yeah, it's normal to acknowledge their beauty/looks.

Just don't act on it.

I doubt anybody will advise you otherwise.
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by MissyB1(m): 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2008
dgratrock:

You still talking? shocked shocked
If I were you tho i don't pray to be
I would shut ma mouth and bury ma willy in the ground.

You even have the effrontery to confess ur crime ere.
Poor woman dat doesn't know she has a DOG for a husband.
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by agaba123(m): 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2008
topup:

I hope you have enough self-control so that you never act on this urge, whether these women are above the age of 20 or not, it would completely destroy your family if you were to act on your impulses towards these women, remember that everything has consequences, even if your mistake is only a 'quick' one. How about you try and find ways to bond with your own children AND your wife, maybe try and re-introduce some romance into your marriage. Truly, your wife should be the only woman, who you can imagine doing anything sexual with, the other women, yeah, it's normal to acknowledge their beauty/looks.

Just don't act on it.

I doubt anybody will advise you otherwise.

Mr womaniser you don hear am grin grin grin
So you need to TOPUP
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by ogb5(m): 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2008
Missy B:

You still talking? shocked shocked
If I were you tho i don't pray to be
I would shut ma mouth and bury ma willy in the ground.

You even have the effrontery to confess your crime ere.
Poor woman that doesn't know she has a DOG for a husband.

that was harsh,
I thought u are having ur wedding 2day
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by MissyB1(m): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2008
Lmao
We jst finished wit it.Wanted to see what's up on
nland before I go to bed.But how come you remd? shocked shocked
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by lonelypal(m): 11:46pm On Sep 02, 2008
Missy B:

Lmao
We jst finished wit it.Wanted to see what's up on
nland before I go to bed.But how come you remd? shocked shocked

shocked shocked

on ur weddin nite, all u could think of is nairaland lipsrsealed
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 02, 2008
anumpam ,elemu,ewu,i'ke nshi, oniranu,oloriburuku,anu ofia,mumu oshi  @poster

dundie ati zombie angry
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by A40(m): 12:29am On Sep 03, 2008
@poster
Is she satisfying you? If she is then dont hurt the girl naah? tongue
Re: Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising by obongyi: 1:16am On Sep 03, 2008
Flat-out slowpoke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Havin A Small boob A Stigma / Men Are Just So Impossible To Please! >:( / 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.