Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes (19245 Views)

Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b / What Would Happen If The SSS Doesn't Produce Nnamdi Kanu On The 23rd? / A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by General02: 12:51pm On May 24, 2013
Am not a man of many words.... I can remember my family telling me how she met you guys at a marriage ceremony and how you men in black made Jos town feel fun and safe during the Jos crisis.Your duty for this nation will not be-forgotten in a flash. FAREWELL TO THE MEN IN BLACK AND MAY ALMIGHTY GOD RECEIVE YOU ALL IN HIS KINGDOM......

21 Likes

Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by gramci: 1:13pm On May 24, 2013
Very unfortunate, R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by apala911: 1:15pm On May 24, 2013
GOD!!!! my heart bleeds, see faces of lively youngmen cut short by a proscribed cult group while on legitimate line of duty for the country....this is seriously worrisome. Anyway RIP Gallant Officers of the Federal Republic.

2 Likes

Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by Omen100(m): 1:26pm On May 24, 2013
As we mourn the death of our fallen Heroes, may their souls find peace in the after life, Amen. Fellow Nigerian, please Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy to a friend.

7 Likes

Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by jerusalem101: 1:42pm On May 24, 2013
well! it's a pity these Men all died in the Line of duty for their fatherland, the amazing factor about the whole thing, is the manner at which the SSS is going about the 10 officers who were brutally murdered along side 85 policemen officers.The media has been replete with the stories of our the sss have seriously been lamenting over the loss,the compensation of N10 million for each head and the unflinching concern and support shown to the families of the slain officers.
It make me wonder what is happening in other security forces,cause the lost of 10 men by the sss is like losing a whole community, what a show of love and support to these unfortunate officers. more grease to their elbow in the encouraging attitude shown to these men, cause it will definitely boost their confidence knowing that their service is behind them,a show equivalent with what i used to see in America,Britain and other development nation of the whole. Please when next the sss is selling their form someone should please inform me for necessary action but wonder if age will allow them accept me.

5 Likes

Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 24, 2013
WHAT HAPPENED TO EM ?

2 Likes

Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by sammmiey1: 3:43pm On May 24, 2013
Iku doro,bet,is Nigeria rly worth dyin 4?RIP

1 Like

Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by obicentlis: 3:44pm On May 24, 2013
Rip duke, so painful to know you exist no more.

But naija doesn't worth dying for.
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by vizboy(m): 3:45pm On May 24, 2013
R I P
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by manny4life(m): 3:45pm On May 24, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT HAPPENED TO EM ?

Are u a learner? Then again, it's just YOU

@Topic, RIP to the fallen...
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by Burger01(m): 3:47pm On May 24, 2013
Sad. So sad.. RIP compatriots.

sad

1 Like

Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by GooseBaba: 3:47pm On May 24, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT HAPPENED TO EM ?

They fulfilled their mission on earth.. According to your scriptures...you no read say they follow 85 police officers to the afterlife...!!
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by DJDOLA(m): 3:47pm On May 24, 2013
My though before is dat all dis sss self get juju...how come ordinary cutlass kill em...RIP sha
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by rali123(f): 3:47pm On May 24, 2013
R.I.P.

1 Like

Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 24, 2013
GooseBaba:

They fulfilled their mission on earth.. According to your scriptures...you no read say they follow 85 police officers to the afterlife...!!
grin grin BUT REALLY THOUGH WHATS THE STORY ? WHO KILLED EM ? BOKO HARAM ?
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by stineb1: 3:50pm On May 24, 2013
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by imperiouxx(m): 3:50pm On May 24, 2013
RIP Heroes!
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by imperiouxx(m): 3:51pm On May 24, 2013
DJDOLA: My though before is dat all dis sss self get juju...how come ordinary cutlass kill em...RIP sha

Whoever you are, show some respects for the dead if you pray for a befitting exit when it's your turn. angry

1 Like

Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by onatisi(m): 3:53pm On May 24, 2013
omo dat job dey risky ooo
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by theripper3: 3:53pm On May 24, 2013
RIP to the fallen heroes.
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by Euroclydon(m): 3:54pm On May 24, 2013
My Condolences to the SSS and the family of the fallen heroes!
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by Eneze1(f): 3:56pm On May 24, 2013
rip to them, may God give their families the fortitude to bear the loss

1 Like

Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by GooseBaba: 3:58pm On May 24, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin BUT REALLY THOUGH WHATS THE STORY ? WHO KILLED EM ? BOKO HARAM ?

I hear say na spirit thinz...pure African combat...
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 24, 2013
Adieu!
Wish their families strenght to bear the loss.
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by krisleonard: 3:59pm On May 24, 2013
RIP and God comfort your families.
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 24, 2013
GooseBaba:

I hear say na spirit thinz...pure African combat...
WELL WE ARE IN JUDGEMENT PERIOD. CLEANSING. IF YOU AINT GOT NO PROTECTION, YALL ARE SOON FINNA BE CLEANSED grin
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by zolajpower: 4:00pm On May 24, 2013
REST IN PEACE
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:05pm On May 24, 2013
RIP Guys. I hope that your families ll not be neglected.
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by showwiggy: 4:08pm On May 24, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by GooseBaba: 4:12pm On May 24, 2013
obadiah777: WELL WE ARE IN JUDGEMENT PERIOD. CLEANSING. IF YOU AINT GOT NO PROTECTION, YALL ARE SOON FINNA BE CLEANSED grin

Na that story book you wan take enter spiritual combat ..with real life blood shed... Guy your own don finish..
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by silica(m): 4:21pm On May 24, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: RIP Guys. I hope that your families ll not be neglected.
neglected ke? Already the families have been given N15 million and a house each.they have also given them money for the burial.from what i heard, this is outside their gratuity and other retirement and pension pays. these families are millionaire already.i know it will not replace their lost ones, but am telling you this people have a great way of rewarding their people. No wonder i no fit get job for there.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri This Morning / Traveler Bemoans The State Of The Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Video / Imo Governor Rescues Woman From Mob Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.