Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:13 AM

Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes (19330 Views)

Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b / What Would Happen If The SSS Doesn't Produce Nnamdi Kanu On The 23rd? / A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by dridowu: 4:22pm On May 24, 2013
RIP
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by Godmann(m): 4:24pm On May 24, 2013
jerusalem101: well! it's a pity these Men all died in the Line of duty for their fatherland, the amazing factor about the whole thing, is the manner at which the SSS is going about the 10 officers who were brutally murdered along side 85 policemen officers.The media has been replete with the stories of our the sss have seriously been lamenting over the loss,the compensation of N10 million for each head and the unflinching concern and support shown to the families of the slain officers.
It make me wonder what is happening in other security forces,cause the lost of 10 men by the sss is like losing a whole community, what a show of love and support to these unfortunate officers. more grease to their elbow in the encouraging attitude shown to these men, cause it will definitely boost their confidence knowing that their service is behind them,a show equivalent with what i used to see in America,Britain and other development nation of the whole. Please when next the sss is selling their form someone should please inform me for necessary action but wonder if age will allow them accept me.

Which Fatherland?

They died serving stupid political interests. The same corrupt political interests that have kept our land down. They were wasted for nothing

7 Likes

Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 24, 2013
GooseBaba:

Na that story book you wan take enter spiritual combat ..with real life blood shed... Guy your own don finish..
YES MY OWN DON FINISH BUT YOUR OWN JUST START. wink TRY TO DECIPHER THAT wink
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by talktrue1(m): 4:27pm On May 24, 2013
My condolence to the family but I still wonder why they have not arrested the man.
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by chichi820(f): 4:27pm On May 24, 2013
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry RIP guys angry
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by kokosheen(m): 4:29pm On May 24, 2013
RIP
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by Nathaniel734: 4:32pm On May 24, 2013
u will all remain HEROES...Adieu gallant men
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by pappilo(m): 4:32pm On May 24, 2013
Godman_n:

Which Fatherland?

They died serving stupid political interests. The same corrupt political interests that have kept our land down. They were wasted for nothing

Sadly this is the truth. I feel sorry for these guys though as they are unable to refuse what on the surface looks like a legitimate order.

RIP
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by juman(m): 4:35pm On May 24, 2013
Condolence to the family.
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by Reachyrich(f): 4:37pm On May 24, 2013
Who are they?
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by mayorbaron(m): 4:43pm On May 24, 2013
R.I.P. great men.. Y'all in our hrtz 4eva
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by Kitomania(m): 4:43pm On May 24, 2013
My deep sympathy n Condolence..... to the families of Fallen Heroes

" Oh you men of Arms proud you die proud you live,
The peacemakers and the attackers nightmare,
I salute you all "

Major H.M to Men of SF unit
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by GooseBaba: 5:02pm On May 24, 2013
obadiah777: YES MY OWN DON FINISH BUT YOUR OWN JUST START. wink TRY TO DECIPHER THAT wink

You damn right..!! Normal people live and seek a path to a brighter future... While people wey their own don finish dey quote story book and wishing for a dark future...guy your own don finish..!! grin
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 24, 2013
Why do they all have strange names?
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by imperiouxx(m): 5:11pm On May 24, 2013
pDude: Why do they all have strange names?

Because Nasarawa State was crafted out of Plateau State - their origin. That's how their names look and sound.
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by Afroconnect: 5:21pm On May 24, 2013
Bravehearts to the graveyard-you fought a noble fight,and your's is the highest honour-RIP
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by ichidodo: 5:31pm On May 24, 2013
R.i.p sha, but to be honest i am indiferent to their passing what with the nepotism and mediocrity in the service this men where just living the bill of servin their pockets not their fatherland,if their mission had gone smoothly nobody will remember yours truly as far as the financial booty is concerned and i also find it difficult to understand how SSS mem if they are well qualified to do their job will be slaughtered in one swoop, if not that they are mediocres drafted into the SSS via the connection of one Godfather or the other.They are not my heroes.

1 Like

Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by ABsI1: 5:57pm On May 24, 2013
RIP Warriors.You died for a safe nigeria.May God forgive your sins while on this pilgrimage and grant u eternal peace and rest- Amen.
My heart bleeds for our military men and SSS men wen i hear such news.Witout u guys d police aka agents of satan would have handed us to our enemies foc.
Godbless the SSS
Godbless the Airforce
Godbless the Army
Godbless the Navy- Amen
may fire consume nigeria police to ashes- Amen

3 Likes

Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by ABsI1: 6:00pm On May 24, 2013
pDude: Why do they all have strange names?
ur name pdude is more weird-punk arse
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by sylve11: 6:09pm On May 24, 2013
Journey well fellas! cool
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by sean079: 6:24pm On May 24, 2013
Godman_n:

Which Fatherland?

Guy thanks for that piece of writeup cos my dad was a victim of this political tools when he was still serving in the mopol then during the days of AGBEKOYA in the western region. There own was even brutal according to what he told us that while those guys were removing his colleague uniform they were just crying you are removing my life or rather taking there life but thank God he narrowly escape death by hiding because as a typical yoruba man he knew they were going to fight a senseless war

1 Like

Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by MistadeRegal(m): 6:43pm On May 24, 2013
A foe will always be a foe and a friend, a friend
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by losprince(m): 6:43pm On May 24, 2013
apala911: GOD!!!! my heart bleeds, see faces of lively youngmen cut short by a proscribed cult group while on legitimate line of duty for the country....this is seriously worrisome. Anyway RIP Gallant Officers of the Federal Republic.
may their humble souls rest in peace Amen.

1 Like

Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by Mogidi: 6:47pm On May 24, 2013
R.I.P to the fallen, and on behalf of other Nigerians I salute your bravery, shame you guys have to fall this way. May your killers rot in hell.
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by zebudaya(m): 6:52pm On May 24, 2013
Oh boy this picture is too small. I can't see their names. Do you have a bigger picture somewhere, upload it & lets see their names. Thanks!
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by Lawalemi(m): 7:13pm On May 24, 2013
Where is the Nigerian Police Force?
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:38pm On May 24, 2013
silica:
neglected ke? Already the families have been given N15 million and a house each.they have also given them money for the burial.from what i heard, this is outside their gratuity and other retirement and pension pays. these families are millionaire already.i know it will not replace their lost ones, but am telling you this people have a great way of rewarding their people. No wonder i no fit get job for there.
good to read this.

1 Like

Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by touchmeder: 7:50pm On May 24, 2013
Police i can understand but how did we lose 10 TEN SSS men? Didn't they go prepared, was it a spur of the moment thing? Didn't they do simple homework? I weep for my country. Only one UK soldier hacked to death and the country was on edge and here we have how many SSS men gone not counting the policemen sef? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by plendil: 8:10pm On May 24, 2013
what happened? was it the obambatse incident?
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by creativemusic: 8:15pm On May 24, 2013
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sadr i p
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by ezeagu(m): 9:22pm On May 24, 2013
No one has physically fought more for this country than the 'middle belter'.
Re: Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes by daphil: 9:36pm On May 24, 2013
RIP Alliu Shehu (4th) ! You will be dearly missed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Average Nigerian Will Make 18% Less In 2015 / Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police / Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.