Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,069 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears (30902 Views)

The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue / Fire At Allen Avenue (pix inside) / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by daviide: 5:40pm On May 25, 2013
lalaosky:

Lmao, I know you'd say this. Thank God you used "except" meaning that the bible actually supported divorce. So what are we talking about here?. Did the bible say "never ever divorce your wife NO MATTER the condition"?.

And how will you bring religion into this?. Do you know if the parties involved are born again xtain?. Do you know that atheists do exist?.

If religion is used in judging world/justice affairs, nigeria will be "islamified or xtainified" by now.

a good pastor that represent God on earth will never call someone a "disgrace" for filing for divorce. You my friend, is a bad example of how a true xtain should air his views. You could have "preached" it to him that divorce might not be the best option and that, they can still make things right at least for the sake of the child, but no!!, you'd rather rain abuses on him and still open your mouth to claim an xtain. How does that solve the matter then?

Dude, not everything is judged based on religion, cos if it were, nobody will ever be wrong.

And please, I never said they should divorce, just saying that calling someone a "disgrace" for filing for divorce is a tad bit rich coming from someone who claims to be an xtain but knows nothing about the true ethics of christainity.
owkky
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 25, 2013
daviid_e: owkky

I apologise if any of my posts sounded offensive to you, I just had to correct you on some ideas that I think you got wrong. That's all

Reamain blessed

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by daviide: 5:57pm On May 25, 2013
lalaosky:

I apologise if any of my posts sounded offensive to you, I just had to correct you on some ideas that I think you got wrong. That's all

Reamain blessed
lol yu're prolly right. I just don't like the way they'r arguing
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by greedie1(f): 6:04pm On May 25, 2013
Carl allen, i did try to subtly warn u on that other thread, that u needed to write less than you wanted to... because i know that its alot of pressure wen ple urge u on as the much awaited and celebrated messiah. You didn't get the hint. Where are your friends now? i cant see em.

Welcome to Nigeria where the bushmeat turns to catch the hunter.Nothing is a given here. you ll learn alot of lessons, don't worry it ll only make u stranger.

Forget the movies,you see, sometimes the friend of your enemy isn't ur enemy and the enemy of your enemy isn't your friend... choose ur battles carefully.

I wish u luck.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 25, 2013
End of season 1 of Keeping Up With the Allens, season 2 promises far more damaging family secrets to be revealed.
WATCH OUT!!
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by greedie1(f): 6:05pm On May 25, 2013
^^^ Am i permitted to laff in nembe yet? grin grin grin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 25, 2013
shopclue: He's talking about he deleted the pictures. Like seriously Carl? You think am that much of a fool?

See, you may have been in my country years before me and moving on a fast lane, but am on a supersonic lane! I have saved screenshots of every picture you posted with your id, so deleting means nothing.

I pulled you in, and you came walking right in to my own den like a lion King. I bowed with respect for you and address you with politeness and you swallowed that and gave me everything I need to have your file complete and present your case among those authorize to try you for soliciting a kidnapping and hate crime against a minor. A minor you called "my son".

I told you before that am going back to school for law, you laughed in my face and I said nothing.

Well hear this, I own your life and your future, what you'll be and not be. I am no longer the weak but you are. If the powerful becomes too boastful and reckless, he becomes weak. Time can make the once weak to become very powerful.

I left you alone and never ever tried to ruin your affair with your last african lady. If anything, I have told you to polish what you have and make it work. But you have terrorize my life for too long and now I will hunt you down and not rest until I see the same look of terror in your eyes. I will make you beg for your life the way I begged for mine and my son's years ago.

Think you can come here to join with a hate gang on me and give details and pictures of my son? You think you have a power over my life to give to this folk? I will walk over your graveyard in mockery and piss on it as I walk through it.

You said you're here to inform the next man that wants me about my treachery right? We'll see about that won't we? My son's life that you aim to execute will live free and fulfilled life if am still his mother.

He'll never come close to what happened to the two little lads burn to death under your family's watch. No, not in my lifetime. So do you still have more evil and documents to spill about me? Get to it, am waiting.

So much gibberish and ranting but no substance. The important thing is when are you paying Aigbe since you seem to have refused the offer made by Mr Carl Allen to pay Aigbe if you agree to send his son back to him.

And as per the divorce, well, I dont support divorce because my Bible is against it. I hope you guys work out your issues and settle amicably.

2 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 25, 2013
gree-die:
^^^ Am i permitted to laff in nembe yet? grin grin grin
Yes darling you are.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 25, 2013
So now shopclue is planning to kill/make dissapear Carl and all those who commented against her?somebody plz tell me if I read correctly and if I should be worried. ...*juju undecided
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by biolabee(m): 8:03pm On May 25, 2013
gree-die:
Carl allen, i did try to subtly warn u on that other thread, that u needed to write less than you wanted to... because i know that its alot of pressure wen ple urge u on as the much awaited and celebrated messiah. You didn't get the hint. Where are your friends now? i cant see em.

Welcome to Nigeria where the bushmeat turns to catch the hunter.Nothing is a given here. you ll learn alot of lessons, don't worry it ll only make u stranger.

Forget the movies,you see, sometimes the friend of your enemy isn't ur enemy and the enemy of your enemy isn't your friend... choose ur battles carefully.

I wish u luck.

undecided undecided undecided which friends are u referring to..

tell your mistress its a matter of time ,, that son will trace his father... i bet it as the skies are high above
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by greedie1(f): 8:08pm On May 25, 2013
biolabee:

undecided undecided undecided which friends are u referring to..

tell your mistress its a matter of time ,, that son will trace his father... i bet it as the skies are high above

i wont do this with you.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by biolabee(m): 8:11pm On May 25, 2013
gree-die:
i wont do this with you.

no wahala.. its not a game mind you.... this is some serious ish
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 25, 2013
Aigbe... You came here viewing a while ago..

I have one word for you: you are a disappointment!

After you announced to nairalanders that you were defrauded... , of course your sort their help to recover your money, didn't you?

If by anything, learn to appreciate the support given. Not even a single word from you.

Your silence only depict that you have fallen flat on your face...

Next time, dont bring your issues on nairaland if you know this how you will treat them...

Just join the others in line/queue who have lost their money to this monster.

5 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 8:30pm On May 25, 2013
gree-die:

I wish u luck.
which of you ever warned Mr Allen? Whch of you pro and against can pull posts out to say he asked Mr Allen to post less? You all encouraged him openly and covertly.
Immediately I came on, I wrote in screaming capitals, against forum rule 'Bait', I alone tried to discourage him, the other motor park tout with you kept asking for more pictures, proof and documents.
Where did you ask Mr Allen to quit talking?

In a weird kind of way, I think everybody has been entertained one way or the other. The victims here are the young boy and Mr Aigbe.
I am pro Mr Allen by the way, if that means anything. I feel and believe he has been burnt by a woman who until now sees nothing wrong in her actions from way back.

While I take back my seat behind the audience, lets watch Wunmi Allen and her cohorts edit, modify, and finally 'dot' and remove posts and thread. Its their major pastime

5 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 8:34pm On May 25, 2013
IvyBlue: So now shopclue is planning to kill/make dissapear Carl and all those who commented against her?somebody plz tell me if I read correctly and if I should be worried. ...*juju undecided
Ever heard of back to sender? That is her portion!

She keeps threatening people, seen and unseen, left right and centre. She thinks she alone knows law. Rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by biolabee(m): 8:54pm On May 25, 2013
Gboliwe:
which of you ever warned Mr Allen? Whch of you pro and against can pull posts out to say he asked Mr Allen to post less? You all encouraged him openly and overtly.
Immediately I came on, I wrote in screaming capitals, against forum rule 'Bait', I alone tried to discourage him, the other motor park tout with you kept asking for more pictures, proof and documents.

In a weird kind of way, I think everybody has been entertained one way or the other. The victims here are the young boy and Mr Aigbe.
I am pro Mr Allen by the way, if that means anything. I feel and believe he has been burnt by a woman who until now sees nothing wrong in her actions from way back.

While I take back my seat behind the audience, lets watch Wunmi Allen and her cohorts edit, modify, and finally 'dot' and remove posts and thread. Its their y'all major pastime

you dey mind the lady?!... she has not yet come out yet so we keep watching her in 3D
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by greedie1(f): 8:59pm On May 25, 2013
Gboliwe:
which of you ever warned Mr Allen? Whch of you pro and against can pull posts out to say he asked Mr Allen to post less? You all encouraged him openly and overtly.

While I take back my seat behind the audience, lets watch Wunmi Allen and her cohorts edit, modify, and finally 'dot' and remove posts and thread. Its their y'all major pastime

Allow me..
gree-die:

This thing you signed up for, are you sure u are ready for it? are you?
anyway, just a tip: always say less than u have to.

Did you hear about the thing i have for big shiny white hats?

Im pro shopclue by the way
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by greedie1(f): 9:00pm On May 25, 2013
biolabee:

you dey mind the lady?!... she has not yet come out yet so we keep watching her in 3D

take it back!! or do i have to force it down your throat?? grin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 9:02pm On May 25, 2013
gree-die:

Allow me..

Did you hear about the thing i have for big shiny white hats?

Im pro shopclue by the way
give me the link lets see how far gone you were before you made the detour
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by greedie1(f): 9:03pm On May 25, 2013
just in case u think dat wasn't meant for Mr Allen....in full.
gree-die:

Mr Allen, u don't need to apologize. i laughed at that too.

You don't need to tell me your life history either.
This thing you signed up for, are you sure u are ready for it? are you?
anyway, just a tip: always say less than u have to.

you don't need to reply me, i don't want to know more than i do.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by biolabee(m): 9:03pm On May 25, 2013
gree-die:

take it back!! or do i have to force it down your throat?? grin

over here https://www.nairaland.com/1294581/dortmund-vs-bayern-munich-ucl/26#15903282
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by greedie1(f): 9:04pm On May 25, 2013
Gboliwe:

A min, your majesty
here.Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. https://www.nairaland.com/1173970/scam-alert-omowunmi-allen-pre-order/77#15849310 (Shared from UC Browser)

pardon my average computer skills
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by biolabee(m): 9:04pm On May 25, 2013
Gboliwe:

bros why u dey disturb yaself...
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 25, 2013
Hehehehehehehehehe..... Hohohohohohoh

I laugh in DL...

Keeping up with allens has ended

Now it's keeping up with Pro Mr Allen vs Pro Mrs Allen

Grab your seat people, it's gonna be one helluva ride grin grin grin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 9:06pm On May 25, 2013
gree-die:
just in case u think dat wasn't meant for Mr Allen....in full.
and that was you telling him what exactly?
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by greedie1(f): 9:07pm On May 25, 2013
biolabee:

There is a reason why i don't wanna do anything with u. u change with the wind.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by greedie1(f): 9:08pm On May 25, 2013
Gboliwe:
and that was you telling him what exactly?

i gave u d link... click away.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by r231(m): 9:09pm On May 25, 2013
biolabee:

I swear Gboliwe is woman grin

This woman will chop you lots head off one day for referring to her as a man cheesy
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by biolabee(m): 9:09pm On May 25, 2013
gree-die:

There is a reason why i don't wanna do anything with u. u change with the wind.

funny one gree-die, u calling someone else changing.. u are an unrepentant scampologist n as i told u will drink of that cup... that one i have not changed grin tongue
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 9:14pm On May 25, 2013
gree-die:

i gave u d link... click away.
lol. That was page 77 right? What was Carl's next post about? And yours, what did you post before and after? That is what I am sayin! You all, every one of you helped him on, you only 'subtly' adviced him when you'd all enjoyed the show, and even then, you all didnt even try to insist and push.
r231:

I swear Gboliwe is woman grin

This woman will chop you lots head off one day for referring to her as a man cheesy
grin grin dont mind them.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by greedie1(f): 9:16pm On May 25, 2013
biolabee:

funny one gree-die, u calling someone else changing.. u are an unrepentant scampologist n as i told u will drink of that cup... that one i have not changed grin tongue
if i ever wanna scam anyone, i ll be so good the person being scammed won't realize it and i ll never be tagged a scammer, scampologist or watever...

wat i am is UPRIGHT. it ll take more than u calling me names to indict me. I took a stand in what i believe in. what do u believe in? u know nothing about right or wrong. all u do is ryt stuff dat is as meaningless as it lacks substance.

I respect Pro aigbes... but u? u stand for nothing.keep hiding behind karma lyk she is indebted to u.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by greedie1(f): 9:17pm On May 25, 2013
Gboliwe:
lol. That was page 77 right? What was Carl's next post about? And yours, what did you post before and after? That is what I am sayin! You all, every one of you helped him on, you only 'subtly' adviced him when you'd all enjoyed the show, and even then, you all didnt even try to insist and push.

grin grin dont mind them.

if writing dat makes u feel lyk a saint, who am i to deny u of dat euphoria??
keep deceiving ursf.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply)

I Have Been Bitten By Scorpion, Involved In Multiple Accidents - Lady Lawyer / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? / Soldiers Harass Civilians For Putting On Camouflage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.