Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears (30850 Views)

The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue / Fire At Allen Avenue (pix inside) / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 12:19pm On May 25, 2013
embarassed angry grin
justwise:

Done with him
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 25, 2013
ToppiƩ2:

guy, you're so funny. So the boy is THEIR son and not yours? You're not Wumi, not Carl, not even aigbe; na wa o, i wonder what you are anyway because the passion you've put into this matter is just to the extreme and funny enough your assumptions in this case have always been wrong. O ga gan o!

Watch him reply with

onatisi: i have said it before and i will repeat myself .this matter is between shopclue and her husband.it concerns no other third party

Meanwhile he's been at the helm of this sorry affair. Says one thing now and does another thing the next second. Smh

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 12:30pm On May 25, 2013
lalaosky:

Watch him reply with

Meanwhile he's been at the helm of this sorry affair. Says one thing now and does another thing the next second. Smh

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by feminineA: 12:31pm On May 25, 2013
nadesh: Gbeborun.You no get life and work?You want die for Mr and Mrs Allen matter.mschw

The same gbeborun you came here to do. if u get 'life and work' you wont read this thread s.i.lly!!

2 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 25, 2013
daviid_e: Thank you for your myopic view of me smiley she's waz a fool for marrying a man dat has bn in 2 previous marriages what waz she expecting?? :s now dey want a divorce nd yu're here siding with immorality what a shame!! Yu may be older than me but not necessarily wiser dear ..my type will beat their wife smh* pllz don't say things that you don't knw pointing a finger at someone yu dnt evn knw saying crap!! Pllz just go nd rest somewhere or just pretend to have a blind-eye to my post smiley #NoDisrepect intended

Firstly, whoever liked that your post is as d*umb as your myopic views about me

Please go through all shopclue's thread till this moment and see that I've NEVER said ANYTHING bad to her. My two posts or thereabout in the previous thread was about me being shocked about all these happenings

I'll never say any harsh word to shopclue till these sagas ends. I repsect her in the same way I repsect other parties involved. I only pointed your craptotic comment about divorce ish cos that to me sounds absurd. Calling someone a "disgrace" is the most stupid thing I've ever heard in a while

Tupac said how his dad used to use his mom, fucck her and abuse her, now tell me if he had the chance, won't he kill him for the wrongs he did to her?. Charlize theron's ( a popular hollywood actress of south african origin) mom killed her dad in self defense after he had repeatedly abused her. I said these things cos you have not exprienced a bad marriage that will never lead to anything fruitful. Trust me, if you had your thinking faculty intact, you wouldn't have called a man a disgrace for wanting a divorce

My family has never witness a divorce in all their generation but I'll gladly divorce a wife if I knew no matter how hard I try, that it will never work out

I aint siding shopclue or mr carl cos they both made mistakes that will stick with them all their lives, all I'm saying is that that divorce nonsense you spewed up there is nauseating to say the least. I hope you understand

P.S: onatisi, keep liking his post if that will make you sleep at night. For the records, my only problem with you is attacking only one party(mr carl) at any given opportunity and chirping one or two good comments to make it look like you're the good fella here. It sucks!!

Why don't you for once be that "neutral guy" you've been clamouring for instead of making a f00l of your own words. Smh

2 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 25, 2013
daviid_e: now dey want a divorce nd yu're here siding with immorality what a shame!!

Pleae mr "you're a disgrace" and "what a shame" please how does one filing for divorce means a shame?

OMG, someone should please wake me up. What kinda of shiz is going on in this forum. Please explain how divorce is now a "shame". I'm waiting

2 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 25, 2013
justwise:

Done with him

You're just wise just like you moniker wink
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Caracta(f): 12:45pm On May 25, 2013
@onatisi, why are you so passionate about this woman and her threads? Is there something you are not telling us? Did you share in the money? Or are you the new man in her life? Do you have a crush on her? Are you business partners? Are you in love with her? Why can't you help her pay her debts? Methinks that's loyalty and great passion.I am curious! Seems you can cross thousands of oceans for her.

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 25, 2013
Time to unfollow this thread.
This one has passed fun. This is something else!
How do two people who once claimed to love each other turn into something like this?
Carl, STOP IT! It doesn't worth it. You guys are just washing your dirty linen in public for everyone to see, all for no reason. Everybody would just air their views, take sides, abuse and insult the other opponent, all from one corner of their room in different parts of the world. Why do you think shopclue should care about all your allegations? How many people on nairaland get to meet her for once in their lifetime? What can anybody here do for you? In case you didn't notice when you married her, this woman is a reeeaaaaallllllyyyyyyy tough woman and all these shouts would do nothing for you. If you want your child, there are better ways to go about it. That's why there are law enforcement agents. But seriously, coming online to reveal your secrets to the world like this, IT'S SHAMEFUL FOR BOTH OF YOU!
I was catching fun before but thinking about this in a sensible way, this isn't fun. IT'S TRASH!
I'm outta here.
I hope you guys get to settle this, I just feel for the child caught up in all this kind of mess! sad
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 12:47pm On May 25, 2013
Caracta: @onatisi, why are you so passionate about this woman and her threads? Is there something you are not telling us? Did you share in the money? Or are you the new man in her life? Do you have a crush on her? Are you business partners? Are you in love with her? Why can't you help her pay her debts? Methinks that's loyalty and great passion.I am curious! Seems you can cross thousands of oceans for her.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 25, 2013
onatisi:

grin grin grin grin grin

Let it known that you disappointed me greatly. I respected you a lot on that "killing of the army guy by micheal in woolwich" thread but after I found out you're texaco01, my respect for you fell outta the window.

If you wanna side shopclue, fine!!. I aint got prob with that but trying to play the victim and villain at the same time sucks. You can be to be on shopclue and mr carl side at the same while being quick to attack carl or whoever sides with him.

If you wanna remain neutral like me, be that "neutral guy" you've yapped about and let shopclue and carl sort out their issues. You say one thing now and act the opposite the next second, is that fair?

And oh, stop gnashing your teeth when you've exposed just like you did when idowuogbo exposed your texaco ID, you can fool everyone but me, you aint nice, nothing even a bit

@carl and shopclue, take your shiznits outside and settle it there, enough have been said and I repeat, spilling every ish on this forum won't solve nada. I pray God see you two through in all of these
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 12:53pm On May 25, 2013
lipsrsealed
lalaosky:

Let it known that you disappointed me greatly. I respected you a lot on that "killing of the army guy by micheal in woolwich" thread but after I found out you're texaco01, my respect for you fell outta the window.

If you wanna side shopclue, fine!!. I aint got prob with that but trying to play the victim and villain at the same time sucks. You can be to be on shopclue and mr carl side at the same while being quick to attack carl or whoever sides with him.

If you wanna remain neutral like me, be that "neutral guy" you've yapped about and let shopclue and carl sort out their issues. You say one thing now and act the opposite the next second, is that fair?

And oh, stop gnashing your teeth when you've exposed just like you did when idowuogbo exposed your texaco ID, you can fool everyone but me, you aint nice, nothing even a bit

@carl and shopclue, take your shiznits outside and settle it there, enough have been said and I repeat, spilling every ish on this forum won't solve nada. I pray God see you two through in all of these
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 25, 2013
Caracta: @onatisi, why are you so passionate about this woman and her threads? Is there something you are not telling us? Did you share in the money? Or are you the new man in her life? Do you have a crush on her? Are you business partners? Are you in love with her? Why can't you help her pay her debts? Methinks that's loyalty and great passion.I am curious! Seems you can cross thousands of oceans for her.

Carablue, you're learner walayi. Lmao

He has already replied you with NL "grin" emoticon. Lol

That's his M.O. Whenever he's found out, he laughs and wait for the next gullible one who doesn't know him too well to agree with his opinion. Smh
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 12:56pm On May 25, 2013
wink wink wink
lalaosky:

He has already with NL "grin" emoticon. Lol

That's his M.O. Whenever he's found out, he laughs and wait for the next gullible one who doesn't know him too well to agree with his opinion. Smh
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 25, 2013
onatisi: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry

Seun, please when are you creating a "dislike" or "you disgust me" button?

Some peeps needs dose of it. Smh

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Caracta(f): 1:00pm On May 25, 2013
lalaosky:

He has already replied you with NL "grin" emoticon. Lol

My dear...the ish surprised me o. I had a lil respect for him too, but now....!

Enough of all the drama jor. Lemme go catch fun elsewhere...but i won't unfollow this thread. Lailai cheesy
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 25, 2013
Caracta:
My dear...the ish surprised me o. I had a lil respect for him too, but now....!

Enough of all the drama jor. Lemme go catch fun elsewhere...but i won't unfollow this thread. Lailai cheesy

Oya unfollow this thread sharp sharp before I ban you. Ayam now a mod, haven't they told you? grin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 1:05pm On May 25, 2013
shocked
lalaosky:

Oya unfollow this thread sharp sharp before I ban you. Ayam now a mod, haven't they told you? grin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Caracta(f): 1:08pm On May 25, 2013
lalaosky:

If i hear... tongue
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 1:09pm On May 25, 2013
nigerians , nigerians, nigerians
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by daviide: 1:11pm On May 25, 2013
lalaosky:

Pleae mr "you're a disgrace" and "what a shame" please how does one filing for divorce means a shame?

OMG, someone should please wake me up. What kinda of shiz is going on in this forum. Please explain how divorce is now a "shame". I'm waiting
pllz are you a christian? If you are em sure yu must have seen where it is in the bible that a man shuldnt but away his wife for any reason EXCEPT if the wife commits adultery then the man is allow to do so ..correct me if am wrong! I waz talkin to d man wen I said "You're a disgrace" jumping from one marriage to another the lady waz wrong for marrying him. For a woman to marry a man that has bn in 2 different marriages is term "ADULTERY" check d book of mark1:1-12 for more understanding. That's y it a shame to d union! Btw am not supportn any party they both wrong nd shuld look for a way to settle their differences nd not divorce.. Nothing in dis world that if two agree won't happen they'r just not trying

2 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Caracta(f): 1:23pm On May 25, 2013
@daviiid, pls calm down. There is a lot you don't know about this woman, the husband and the boy. This thread is not the beginning. You have a lot to catch up with. Despite the fact that the story has been going on since last year or so, i'm still in the dark about many things. So pls, calm down and don't get involved.

Y'all should stop derailing jor cheesy
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by daviide: 1:34pm On May 25, 2013
lalaosky:

Firstly, whoever liked that your post is as d*umb as your myopic views about me

Please go through all shopclue's thread till this moment and see that I've NEVER said ANYTHING bad to her. My two posts or thereabout in the previous thread was about me being shocked about all these happenings

I'll never say any harsh word to shopclue till these sagas ends. I repsect her in the same way I repsect other parties involved. I only pointed your craptotic comment about divorce ish cos that to me sounds absurd. Calling someone a "disgrace" is the most stupid thing I've ever heard in a while

Tupac said how his dad used to use his mom, fucck her and abuse her, now tell me if he had the chance, won't he kill him for the wrongs he did to her?. Charlize theron's ( a popular hollywood actress of south african origin) mom killed her dad in self defense after he had repeatedly abused her. I said these things cos you have not exprienced a bad marriage that will never lead to anything fruitful. Trust me, if you had your thinking faculty intact, you wouldn't have called a man a disgrace for wanting a divorce

My family has never witness a divorce in all their generation but I'll gladly divorce a wife if I knew no matter how hard I try, that it will never work out

I aint siding shopclue or mr carl cos they both made mistakes that will stick with them all their lives, all I'm saying is that that divorce nonsense you spewed up there is nauseating to say the least. I hope you understand

P.S: onatisi, keep liking his post if that will make you sleep at night. For the records, my only problem with you is attacking only one party(mr carl) at any given opportunity and chirping one or two good comments to make it look like you're the good fella here. It sucks!!

Why don't you for once be that "neutral guy" you've been clamouring for instead of making a f00l of your own words. Smh
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by daviide: 1:39pm On May 25, 2013
Caracta: @daviiid, pls calm down. There is a lot you don't know about this woman, the husband and the boy. This thread is not the beginning. You have a lot to catch up with. Despite the fact that the story has been going on since last year or so, i'm still in the dark about many things. So pls, calm down and don't get involved.

Y'all should stop derailing jor cheesy
grin grin grin owky ma ..yu're right tho'
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 2:21pm On May 25, 2013
grin grin let there be peace and quiet
AND THERE WAS PEACE
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 2:32pm On May 25, 2013
frankkky: in a way i understand you,at the end of the day it is the society as a whole that looses at things like,people just dont see the whole picture,it is like having children and the chlidren are fighting and becoming bitter enemies,the father knowing the truth doesnt give him joy even though he has to give judgment.i have been going through the saga and i see the lady in question is strong but is using her strength wrongly,i also feel for her as a human being but do not support her actions,my policy is always to hate the sin and not the sinner,i belive in every human no matter how bad can be changed for good if the right buttons are pressed,it is only the devil that is hopeless in that regard.omawummi please dont get too enbittered,i know very very deep in your heart and at night you shed tears over all this,know this,after making mistakes you can always retrace your steps and make amends,u have the strength to do it

Emi shed tears?

For what? For whom?

Stop trying to define me cause you don't know me. Don't invoke sympathy for me I don't need it either. I have my own mind and know what am doing. Don't validate me, it's not needed. When it becomes necessary, every single posts, isp, identities will be sorted out. There are already decoy NL id's and chatroom Id's mixing and investigating every single post so please do not try to analyze me cause you don't have the slightest idea whom you're talking about.

Shed tears for which crowd now? The crowd of NL Fakes, whom some of them are recycling Id's posting like they're important but yet they're on british payroll at the benefit office collecting monthly allowance for their kids benefit but come online calling somebody broke ass and poor?

Give me a break! I have no single shred of tears over what you folks here see or do not see.

Stop the pretense and get real. You want blood and murder, now you have it. Drink it and come here every morning before you say your morning prayers to see what else's happening.

Say whatever you feel like saying but please do not try to apologize or analyze what am feeling cause you don't know me. I don't need your pity or soft talk.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 2:38pm On May 25, 2013
FYsol: A mad woman will always claim to be best mum for her child and wil fight anyone who tries to take her baby but that doesn't stop her from feeding the baby with sand and gutter water.
I honest feel for the future of that innocent boy whose mother got character issue with everyone that comes her way and no. 1 on the list of known scammers or a father who's got drug issue as claimed.
Hmmmn! Even though its non of my business as Mrs Allen would say but I wil continue to pray for the boy

How about you save your prayers for your children who may eventually share some of this evil we're all brewing.

You folks think you know what evil is about? I authoritatively declare that you're a rookie, you have no idea what evil is. By the time we're all done with what is going on here. The epidemic of the aftermath will be shared by some of your key player's children too, quote me. I have said it.

I will wipe out every single thing you have all labored for. We haven't started, we are just warming up. So don't go weak just yet talking about prayer for my boy. Save it, you may need it for your own or the one you're yet to have.

That is a fact.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 2:50pm On May 25, 2013
oduneja: Na wa ooo.. What type of a man fight the mother of his son in a public forum?
I want to believe carl allen is doing this to get a pound of flesh.

Leave that Certified Crack head alone pls. He's not here to clear himself of the bad name am supposed to be giving him. He has single handedly posted as Carl Allen and mentioned my wife so much time now that when his supposed business partner comes calling again, if they think it was a mistake, now they can confirm the supposed bad name shopclue is giving him.

He's a spent LIFE and will not hesitate to have another one drag down. Just like his predecessors, he assumed this is still 2004 when he stood over like Lord and Almighty calling the shots.

He forgot this is 2013 and I am not one enemy he can afford to be on his heels. I will put an end to his life this time with the power of the American Legal System. No, he will not be recycling the same pattern of get those bloody african immigrant, get a life insurance on them, evict them out of the home and take their child. And brag about it on an african forum among their own type.

I walk away and refused to fight him 2004. But 2013, having the audacity to come out and begin this here. His LIFE and days in the land of the free are numbered. I called asking for his release from Jail several years ago, now I will see to it that he gets put away. And he will not be coming out during the lifetime of his mother.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 3:14pm On May 25, 2013
He's talking about he deleted the pictures. Like seriously Carl? You think am that much of a fool?

See, you may have been in my country years before me and moving on a fast lane, but am on a supersonic lane! I have saved screenshots of every picture you posted with your id, so deleting means nothing.

I pulled you in, and you came walking right in to my own den like a lion King. I bowed with respect for you and address you with politeness and you swallowed that and gave me everything I need to have your file complete and present your case among those authorize to try you for soliciting a kidnapping and hate crime against a minor. A minor you called "my son".

I told you before that am going back to school for law, you laughed in my face and I said nothing.

Well hear this, I own your life and your future, what you'll be and not be. I am no longer the weak but you are. If the powerful becomes too boastful and reckless, he becomes weak. Time can make the once weak to become very powerful.

I left you alone and never ever tried to ruin your affair with your last african lady. If anything, I have told you to polish what you have and make it work. But you have terrorize my life for too long and now I will hunt you down and not rest until I see the same look of terror in your eyes. I will make you beg for your life the way I begged for mine and my son's years ago.

Think you can come here to join with a hate gang on me and give details and pictures of my son? You think you have a power over my life to give to this folk? I will walk over your graveyard in mockery and piss on it as I walk through it.

You said you're here to inform the next man that wants me about my treachery right? We'll see about that won't we? My son's life that you aim to execute will live free and fulfilled life if am still his mother.

He'll never come close to what happened to the two little lads burn to death under your family's watch. No, not in my lifetime. So do you still have more evil and documents to spill about me? Get to it, am waiting.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 25, 2013
daviid_e: pllz are you a christian? If you are em sure yu must have seen where it is in the bible that a man shuldnt but away his wife for any reason EXCEPT if the wife commits adultery then the man is allow to do so ..correct me if am wrong! I waz talkin to d man wen I said "You're a disgrace" jumping from one marriage to another the lady waz wrong for marrying him. For a woman to marry a man that has bn in 2 different marriages is term "ADULTERY" check d book of mark1:1-12 for more understanding. That's y it a shame to d union! Btw am not supportn any party they both wrong nd shuld look for a way to settle their differences nd not divorce.. Nothing in dis world that if two agree won't happen they'r just not trying

Lmao, I know you'd say this. Thank God you used "except" meaning that the bible actually supported divorce. So what are we talking about here?. Did the bible say "never ever divorce your wife NO MATTER the condition"?.

And how will you bring religion into this?. Do you know if the parties involved are born again xtain?. Do you know that atheists do exist?.

If religion is used in judging world/justice affairs, nigeria will be "islamified or xtainified" by now.

a good pastor that represent God on earth will never call someone a "disgrace" for filing for divorce. You my friend, is a bad example of how a true xtain should air his views. You could have "preached" it to him that divorce might not be the best option and that, they can still make things right at least for the sake of the child, but no!!, you'd rather rain abuses on him and still open your mouth to claim an xtain. How does that solve the matter then?

Dude, not everything is judged based on religion, cos if it were, nobody will ever be wrong.

And please, I never said they should divorce, just saying that calling someone a "disgrace" for filing for divorce is a tad bit rich coming from someone who claims to be an xtain but knows nothing about the true ethics of christainity.

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 25, 2013
onatisi:
why dont u just keep quiet .this is marital issue and as far as shopclue is concerned YOU DONT EXIST.so stop trying to get her attention.she isnt like carl who plays to the gallery.she has her target and she is staying on it
This dude seriously gets on my nerves. Wth is wrong with you

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 25, 2013
[quote author=shopclue]He's talking about he deleted the pictures. Like seriously Carl? You think am that much of a fool?

See, you may have been in my country years before me and moving on a fast lane, but am on a supersonic lane! I have saved screenshots of every picture you posted with your id, so deleting means nothing.

I pulled you in, and you came walking right in to my own den like a lion King. I bowed with respect for you and address you with politeness and you swallowed that and gave me everything I need to have your file complete and present your case among those authorize to try you for soliciting a kidnapping and hate crime against a minor. A minor you called "my son".

I told you before that am going back to school for law, you laughed in my face and I said nothing.

Well hear this, I own your life and your future, what you'll be and not be. I am no longer the weak but you are. If the powerful becomes too boastful and reckless, he becomes weak. Time can make the once weak to become very powerful.

I left you alone and never ever tried to ruin your affair with your last african lady. If anything, I have told you to polish what you have and make it work. But you have terrorize my life for too long and now I will hunt you down and not rest until I see the same look of terror in your eyes. I will make you beg for your life the way I begged for mine and my son's years ago.

Think you can come here to join with a hate gang on me and give details and pictures of my son? You think you have a power over my life to give to this folk? I will walk over your graveyard in mockery and piss on it as I walk through it.

You said you're here to inform the next man that wants me about my treachery right? We'll see about that won't we? My son's life that you aim to execute will live free and fulfilled life if am still his mother.

Sweetheart you need some help and stop scamming innocent people!
http://www.nami.org/
http://www.rethink.org/
http://www.nmha.org/go/information/get-info/mi-and-the-family/recognizing-warning-signs-and-how-to-cope

You can thank me later smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply)

Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? / Moses Bliss - You Are Great (new Song) MP3 Download / I Have Been Bitten By Scorpion, Involved In Multiple Accidents - Lady Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.