Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,687 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears (30803 Views)

The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue / Fire At Allen Avenue (pix inside) / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 7:12am On May 25, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

https://www.nairaland.com/coolfaced8

The worst forum I have ever registered to....LmL..

Literally everyone is a fake

Everyone is about scams & con artist jobs

You weirdos......the whole lot of you's are going to hell.

thanks there is enough space in hell to accomodate everyone that made a comment here.we will be called VIPs
dont trust anyone here trying to be a saint.they are all crooked and dubious.fake fake fake ppl all over this thread commenting and trying to play Jesus Christ
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by AlyricistLaura: 7:22am On May 25, 2013
I skyped with a nairaland chick about 5 months ago....and she didnt look NOTHING Like her photos....

And when I say nothing...I mean nothing....

The Biitch looked like Tracy McGrady.....

The difference was stark

Lots of the nairalanders are flat out fakes...99.988888% of them

2 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 7:26am On May 25, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
I skyped with a nairaland chick about 5 months ago....and she didnt look NOTHING Like her photos....

The difference was stark

look thru this thread,their comments are here for u to see.they always play GOD THE JUDGE here in nairaland.that is a good way of knowing them

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by feminineA: 8:37am On May 25, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

The difference was stark

What has this thrash got to do with Mr n Mrs Allen? how does it affect the burning issue at hand?oga park very well! There's romance section where you can relay your griviances about nairaland baby. Or you don't know anything forum is faceless and can be deceitful

5 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by FYsol: 8:38am On May 25, 2013
A mad woman will always claim to be best mum for her child and wil fight anyone who tries to take her baby but that doesn't stop her from feeding the baby with sand and gutter water.
I honest feel for the future of that innocent boy whose mother got character issue with everyone that comes her way and no. 1 on the list of known scammers or a father who's got drug issue as claimed.
Hmmmn! Even though its non of my business as Mrs Allen would say but I wil continue to pray for the boy

2 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Caracta(f): 9:19am On May 25, 2013
Pipsland78:
Your heart goes out to her because she's been through thick and thin ehn? Waoooo...what about all those who have gone through all sorts of pain as a result of her scamming them?

I know you are nothing but a feminist so no woman can do no wrong in your blurry eyes; I like to advise people not to leave their brains under the sheets before making comments in here.

Happy weekend.

Hehehehehehehe. I used to think "softies" cannot be feminists. Interesting. I doubt if you read my previous comments on this woman. I've been almost totally against her. Doesn't matter though. Just the way my heart went out to the two armed robbers that were burnt alive in my area, my heart goes out to her too. Don't blame me. It doesn't mean i support evil. Nah...

Happy weekend to you too.

2 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by oduneja: 9:36am On May 25, 2013
Na wa ooo.. What type of a man fight the mother of his son in a public forum?
I want to believe carl allen is doing this to get a pound of flesh.

2 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by ifyalways(f): 9:57am On May 25, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

The difference was stark

LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy
And they'll be the first to yab others.Internet gangsters,failures and cowards in real life. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 10:01am On May 25, 2013
That's Royal's M.O, he can whine for the whole of Africa.
feminine A:

What has this thrash got to do with Mr n Mrs Allen? how does it affect the burning issue at hand?oga park very well! There's romance section where you can relay your griviances about nairaland baby. Or you don't know anything forum is faceless and can be deceitful

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by TheMadame(f): 10:15am On May 25, 2013
I feel sad,and I feel sorry for this poor kid Dante.
Having his pictures splashed all over a public forum in order for aggrieved parents to score cheap points in the court of public opinion.
I know and pray that this kid comes out of all this stronger,becausein reality both his parents are not role models for him. I am not being judgemental,but what chance does the kid who is a product of a union between a druggie/drug dealer and a serial scam artist have?
To top it off these two shameless individuals are on the internet exchanging insults over who should initiate divorce proceedings as if Nairaland is a court or a legal/law firm.
May the good Lord help this poor innocent child who did not ask to be brought into this world by two self centred individuals.

4 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by nadesh(f): 10:16am On May 25, 2013
feminine A:

Gbeborun.You no get life and work?You want die for Mr and Mrs Allen matter.mschw

3 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by ifyalways(f): 10:23am On May 25, 2013
TheMadame: I feel sad,and I feel sorry for this poor kid Dante.
Having his pictures splashed all over a public forum in order for aggrieved parents to score cheap points in the court of public opinion.
I know and pray that this kid comes out of all this stronger,becausein reality both his parents are not role models for him. I am not being judgemental,but what chance does the kid who is a product of a union between a druggie/drug dealer and a serial scam artist have?
To top it off these two shameless individuals are on the internet exchanging insults over who should initiate divorce proceedings as if Nairaland is a court or a legal/law firm.
May the good Lord help this poor innocent child who did not ask to be brought into this world by two self centred individuals.
A comment worth reading,worth liking.
God would take care of the boy and he'll turn out fine.ISA

As for the party poppers who have been feasting on this thread,blimey but most are in terrible,worst fates in real life.Dem gong never sound yet so they can dance away.

Mr and Mrs Allen,Good show. At the end of the day,nlders would move on and you both would be left to lick your wounds.

3 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by greedie1(f): 10:24am On May 25, 2013
TheMadame: I feel sad,and I feel sorry for this poor kid Dante.
AMEN O.... may he rise above the standard his parents has set for him too.
May he grow up to be his own man and may he never inherit any of the unattractive features his parents have!!!

2 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by frankkky: 10:30am On May 25, 2013
Caracta:

Hehehehehehehe. I used to think "softies" cannot be feminists. Interesting. I doubt if you read my previous comments on this woman. I've been almost totally against her. Doesn't matter though. Just the way my heart went out to the two armed robbers that were burnt alive in my area, my heart goes out to her too. Don't blame me. It doesn't mean i support evil. Nah...

Happy weekend to you too.
in a way i understand you,at the end of the day it is the society as a whole that looses at things like,people just dont see the whole picture,it is like having children and the chlidren are fighting and becoming bitter enemies,the father knowing the truth doesnt give him joy even though he has to give judgment.i have been going through the saga and i see the lady in question is strong but is using her strength wrongly,i also feel for her as a human being but do not support her actions,my policy is always to hate the sin and not the sinner,i belive in every human no matter how bad can be changed for good if the right buttons are pressed,it is only the devil that is hopeless in that regard.omawummi please dont get too enbittered,i know very very deep in your heart and at night you shed tears over all this,know this,after making mistakes you can always retrace your steps and make amends,u have the strength to do it

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nogen: 10:40am On May 25, 2013
onatisi:
at last ,at last.you are seeing resoning.all this nairaland jamboree wont put his son on the next available flight to usa.when i said this then u all said i was wrong
carl is not a smart man at all,and he is stubbourn.
he is burning the bridge that can make him see that boys face again

But Wunmi opened the thread, invited him and asked him to provide evidence of what and who he claimed to be.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by greedie1(f): 10:45am On May 25, 2013
Nogen:

But Wunmi opened the thread, invited him and asked him to provide evidence of what and who he claimed to be.

only because carl volunteered to supply any needed info on d oda thread. I did question his motive and aim. the move wasn't smart atall.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by frankkky: 10:46am On May 25, 2013
omawummi you dont really owe anyone any explanations except to GOD and the person or people you have issues with,let me tell you the truth about life,98% of the people here dont really care about your problems or that of aigbe sef,most people are just here on the internet to pass time and kill boredom and go back to their own problems for we all have them,take a crtical look at your way of doing business and make amendments where you need to make them,if need be humble and seek advise from established business people,issues come up in business all the time but the way you handle them is what matters,make honesty your watchword no matter what and your business will soar higher and higher,having said that please look for ways to sort out your problems,call your creditors,be open to them,let them know the true postion of things and they will be more inclined to work with you if you are being honest with them.lastly go to GOD in prayer and he will not forsake you,forget the people throwing stones at you now and calling you names now,it is only you and you that can determine things with help from GOD.shalom

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 10:47am On May 25, 2013
carl is an irresponsible man ,most likely the reason why shopclue took the kid away from him.how can a man who claims to be a responsible,caring and loving father paste the pix of his 5yrs old son on the net just because he is having a dispute ith his mother?noone asked for him to do that.he claims the pictures will go away that he is a genius in computers operations but alas the pics are still there.he lied twice withing a space of 48hrs by changing his statements.not good .he was advised by people here not to drag this issue on nl but he wanted to play to the gallery.
shopclue has her own faults and majorly she shouldnt have answered carl at least for the boys sake ,both of them arent setting good examples or good records for that poor lad.
that boy looks very innocent and cute just like everyone is saying i pray that God will continue to guide ,protect and be with that special boy and that may all these nonsense not haunt him in future

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by justwise(m): 10:55am On May 25, 2013
onatisi: carl is an irresponsible man ,most likely the reason why shopclue took the kid away from him[b].how can a man who claims to be a responsible,caring and loving father paste the pix of his 5yrs old son on the net just because he is having a dispute ith his mother?noone asked for him to do that.he claims the pictures will go away that he is a genius in computers operations but alas the pics are still there.[/b]he lied twice withing a space of 48hrs by changing his statements.not good .he was advised by people here not to drag this issue on nl but he wanted to play to the gallery.
shopclue has her own faults and majorly she shouldnt have answered carl at least for the boys sake ,both of them arent setting good examples or good records for that poor lad.
that boy looks very innocent and cute just like everyone is saying i pray that God will continue to guide ,protect and be with that special boy and that may all these nonsense not haunt him in future

Aren't you a hypocrite? You are one of those that asked for pictures/evidences to prove he is Mr Carl, you pushed the thread from the other thread down to this place with your numerous IDs, its so disgusting to see you insulting and blaming everybody else apart from yourself. Why not back-off?

10 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Caracta(f): 10:58am On May 25, 2013
ifyalways: A comment worth reading,worth liking.
God would take care of the boy and he'll turn out fine.ISA

As for the party poppers who have been feasting on this thread,blimey but most are in terrible,worst fates in real life.Dem gong never sound yet so they can dance away.

Mr and Mrs Allen,Good show. At the end of the day,nlders would move on and you both would be left to lick your wounds.

I totally agree with you. Truly, nairalanders will move on. Most of us are only here to enjoy the show.

May God take of the boy. He has my prayers. If only we could choose our parents...

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 11:03am On May 25, 2013
justwise:

Aren't a hypocrite? You are one of those that asked for pictures/evidences to prove he is Mr Carl, you pushed the thread from the other thread down to this place with your numerous IDs, its so disgusting to see you insulting and blaming everybody else apart from yourself. Why not back-off?
read ur comments again and see how u just shot urself in the foot.i asked for pictures,did i ask him to bring the pictures of the boy?i ask for picture of him and wunmi.get that straight.
u said i pushed the thread here,thank God every thread has the handle of the person that created it,does shopclue look like onatisi?
you guys that pushed carl in doing all those nasty things making him feel as if he was wining a world cup are now trying to change when sensible ppl are againt ur earlier judgement.
didnt u read where i told carl not to use nairaland to further his matter but to open another channel of communication in order to find an amicable solution?read my post well
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by justwise(m): 11:21am On May 25, 2013
onatisi:
read ur comments again and see how u just shot urself in the foot.i asked for pictures,did i ask him to bring the pictures of the boy?i ask for picture of him and wunmi.get that straight.
u said i pushed the thread here,thank God every thread has the handle of the person that created it,does shopclue look like onatisi?
you guys that pushed carl in doing all those nasty things making him feel as if he was wining a world cup are now trying to change when sensible ppl are againt ur earlier judgement.
didnt u read where i told carl not to use nairaland to further his matter but to open another channel of communication in order to find an amicable solution?read my post well

This thread is in its 10th page now, you have made more than 60 posts only in this thread, single handily contributed to more than 3pages of this thread. What is wrong with you?

6 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by daviide: 11:33am On May 25, 2013
Thiz tread is despicable!!!! angry angry imagine two people that calls them selves "adult" just so you know no one really cares about dis your silly post nd past lives undecided wit wat em seeing yu guyz are suppose to love each other 4 better 4 worst ..remember? Yu said those vows didn't you? Life is not a bed of roses!!! Common! Yu've got a child,a life.. Na yu're here calling your selves names nd proving who is right or wrong angry showing your low iQ's on nairaland claiming who's d better parent taah!! The both of you are just sorry ass lossers!! You failed in your duties ..Nd yu mister man asking for a divorce, rilli? You proud of that? Saying it out loud!! I don't know you but yu're a disgrace!! Better repent nd to you woman better start praying nd asking GOD for forgiveness ..yu're a definition of a pathetic mother you hear me angry jesus!! Everyone one has problems even worst than what yu're facing nd yu're here ranting off your ego feeling abase ..its just sad we've all made mistake yu've both realized yourz ..why not look for a way to settle your differences! Divorce is neva a way out. Only cheap people do that ..to your son i pray he becomes a better person ..I rilli do.

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 11:34am On May 25, 2013
justwise:

Aren't a hypocrite? You are one of those that asked for pictures/evidences to prove he is Mr Carl, you pushed the thread from the other thread down to this place with your numerous IDs, its so disgusting to see you insulting and blaming everybody else apart from yourself. Why not back-off?

Y'all are quoting him thereby making his lies relevant in this matter. His stance is too thick that a knife can cut through so let him be.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 11:42am On May 25, 2013
daviid_e: Thiz tread is despicable!!!! angry angry imagine two people that calls them selves "adult" just so you know no one really cares about dis your silly post nd past lives undecided wit wat em seeing yu guyz are suppose to love each other 4 better 4 worst ..remember? Yu said those vows didn't you? Life is not a bed of roses!!! Common! Yu've got a child,a life.. Na yu're here calling your selves names nd proving who is right or wrong angry showing your low iQ's on nairaland claiming who's d better parent taah!! The both of you are just sorry ass lossers!! You failed in your duties ..Nd yu mister man asking for a divorce, rilli? You proud of that? Saying it out loud!! I don't know you but yu're a disgrace!! Better repent nd to you woman better start praying nd asking GOD for forgiveness ..yu're a definition of a pathetic mother you hear me angry jesus!! Everyone one has problems even worst than what yu're facing nd yu're here ranting off your ego feeling abase ..its just sad we've all made mistake yu've both realized yourz ..why not look for a way to settle your differences! Divorce is neva a way out. Only cheap people do that ..to your son i pray he becomes a better person ..I rilli do.

Wow, never knew kids are awash on this forum

Seriously, did you type this crap under normal conditions?

Your type will beat his wife repeatedly and expect her to live with him and will be the first to sue your brother-in-law for laying his hand on your sister whom he's married

I weep for your mentality. In as much as I don't like divorce but saying someone is a disgrace for looking for divorce shows how shallow your reasonings are!!

Smdh!!

2 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nogen: 11:56am On May 25, 2013
onatisi: carl is an irresponsible man ,most likely the reason why shopclue took the kid away from him.how can a man who claims to be a responsible,caring and loving father paste the pix of his 5yrs old son on the net just because he is having a dispute ith his mother?noone asked for him to do that.he claims the pictures will go away that he is a genius in computers operations but alas the pics are still there.he lied twice withing a space of 48hrs by changing his statements.not good .he was advised by people here not to drag this issue on nl but he wanted to play to the gallery.

Ain't you tired of supporting your elder sister? Na wo!
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by erniok(m): 12:02pm On May 25, 2013
lalaosky:

Y'all are quoting him thereby making his lies relevant in this matter. His stance is too thick that a knife can cut through so let him be.
that guy is as evil as evil can be. tufia!!!
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Toppie2(f): 12:11pm On May 25, 2013
onatisi:
i like you very much because ur comments have been devoid of insults ,thanks a lot for that , but sir i am not related to shopclue and neither have i met once in my life .pls i always say this read all my post on this issue , why i am angry is that carl allen played to the gallery instead of focusing on getting his son back ,but if my comment makes ppl think i am blindly supporting her then they should read my comments ,i even told that man in find another mean of establishing communication with shopclue in other to resolve this issue , i wont be here on this topic again in a couple of day from now so what is my take ,it is the son that is involved not mine,it is their marriage not mine ,

guy, you're so funny. So the boy is THEIR son and not yours? You're not Wumi, not Carl, not even aigbe; na wa o, i wonder what you are anyway because the passion you've put into this matter is just to the extreme and funny enough your assumptions in this case have always been wrong. O ga gan o!
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by daviide: 12:13pm On May 25, 2013
lalaosky:

Wow, never knew kids are awash on this forum

Seriously, did you type this crap under normal conditions?

Your type will beat his wife repeatedly and expect her to live with him and will be the first to sue your brother-in-law for laying his hand on your sister whom he's married

I weep for your mentality. In as much as I don't like divorce but saying someone is a disgrace for looking for divorce shows how shallow your reasonings are!!

Smdh!!
Thank you for your myopic view of me smiley she's waz a fool for marrying a man dat has bn in 2 previous marriages what waz she expecting?? :s now dey want a divorce nd yu're here siding with immorality what a shame!! Yu may be older than me but not necessarily wiser dear ..my type will beat their wife smh* pllz don't say things that you don't knw pointing a finger at someone yu dnt evn knw saying crap!! Pllz just go nd rest somewhere or just pretend to have a blind-eye to my post smiley #NoDisrepect intended

3 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 12:15pm On May 25, 2013
Toppié2:

guy, you're so funny. So the boy is THEIR son and not yours? You're not Wumi, not Carl, not even aigbe; na wa o, i wonder what you are anyway because the passion you've put into this matter is just to the extreme and funny enough your assumptions in this case have always been wrong. O ga gan o!
cheesy grin cheesy grin i love this
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by justwise(m): 12:18pm On May 25, 2013
lalaosky:

Done with him
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 25, 2013
onatisi:
and u are worse .i hate ppl like u who take it upon themselves to judge others.and i shouldnt reply ur posts?well i guess u will have to create ur own nairaland.i dont think u have the mental capability of doing so anyway
u want me to stay away from u ?then better keep ur mouth shut and stop thinking with ur mouth,use ur brains instead that is far easier and better

Lmao, hypocrisy of the highest echelon!!

Please mr neutral guy what was your numerous name calling of mr carl allen, from a pathological liar to ..... (Complete the rest), meant to be? Double standardn no? Hyprcrisy, no?. Smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply)

FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) / Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? / Man Claims Police Vehicle Knocked Him Down & Ran Away, Insists On Waiting (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.