Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,180 members, 7,853,037 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears (30886 Views)

The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue / Fire At Allen Avenue (pix inside) / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 9:20pm On May 25, 2013
gree-die:

if writing dat makes u feel lyk a saint, who am i to deny u of dat euphoria??
keep deceiving ursf.
lol. Why are you angry now? If my stand on this thread makes me a saint, who am I to say 'no keep it, thank you'?

Heed your advice. Talk less. grin grin

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 25, 2013
r231:

I swear Gboliwe is woman grin

This woman will chop you lots head off one day for referring to her as a man cheesy

Baba, r231, na you hide all those post on page 76 or 77 of the former thread?

If na you, you suppose win award for the "greatest hider of posts". Lmao. A full page with all it's comments hidden!!. That's a record no one can equalgrin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by biolabee(m): 9:22pm On May 25, 2013
gree-die:

if i ever wanna scam anyone, i ll be so good the person being scammed won't realize it and i ll never be tagged a scammer, scampologist or watever...

wat i am is UPRIGHT. it ll take more than u calling me names to indict me. I took a stand in what i believe in. what do u believe in? u know nothing about right or wrong. all u do is ryt stuff dat is as meaningless as it lacks substance.

I respect Pro aigbes... but u? u stand for nothing.keep hiding behind karma lyk she is indebted to u.

yada yada.. u took a stand behind a self professed woman who owes eons of people money and u are proud of that
Both of you with the other dude share a singularity of purpose and at least that counts for somthng

someone is cussing everyone else, owing everone money and u call yourself upright

If u are upright, then i definitely dont want to be standing in your world.. i dont need to hide behind karma...

its a spiritual law,.. what comes around goes around

Maybe this is Carl's penance for what he has done but it will come down also on ur mistress and all you that egged her on not to pay her debts

People have died from actions of scammers and you sit down behind your screen spouting crap

5 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by greedie1(f): 9:23pm On May 25, 2013
Gboliwe:
lol. Why are you angry now? If my stand on this thread makes me a saint, who am I to say 'no keep it, thank you'?

Heed your advice. Talk less. grin grin
Angry?? i ve never been known to loose my temper....NEVER.

I don't give advice that i don't heed.I could type a page and still say as little as i want to.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by greedie1(f): 9:24pm On May 25, 2013
biolabee:

yada yada.. u took a stand behind a self professed woman who owes eons of people money and u are proud of that
Both of you with the other dude share a singularity of purpose and at least that counts for somthng

someone is cussing everyone else, owing everone money and u call yourself upright

If u are upright, then i definitely dont want to be standing in your world.. i dont need to hide behind karma...

its a spiritual law,.. what comes around goes around

Maybe this is Carl's penance for what he has done but it will come down also on ur mistress and all you that egged her on not to pay her debts

People have died from actions of scammers and you sit down behind your screen spouting crap

far be it for me to attempt to reason with you. like i said.... changing with the wind.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by r231(m): 9:25pm On May 25, 2013
lalaosky:

Baba, r231, na you hide all those post on page 76 or 77 of the former thread?

If na you, you suppose win award for the "greatest hider of posts". Lmao. A full page with all it's comments hidden!!. That's a record no one can equalgrin

grin grin cheesy
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 9:26pm On May 25, 2013
gree-die:

Angry?? i ve never been known to loose my temper....NEVER.

I don't give advice that i don't heed.I could type a page and still say as little as i want to.
keep it up.

#back2watchingmode
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by greedie1(f): 9:26pm On May 25, 2013
Gboliwe:
keep it up.

#back2watchingmode
tnx.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by biolabee(m): 9:28pm On May 25, 2013
gree-die:

far be it for me to attempt to reason with you. like i said.... changing with the wind.

my dear scammer i dont change... ive been consistent on this issue
aigbe shd be paid his money and u mistress shd restutitute adnd she will see the difference in her life and all the posts will change but she shifted the gol posts consistently

I hope you know you are a potential one in the making.. YOUR OWN WORDS

gree-die:

if i ever wanna scam anyone, i ll be so good the person being scammed won't realize it and i ll never be tagged a scammer, scampologist or watever...
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 25, 2013
r231:

grin grin cheesy

Bad guygrin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by greedie1(f): 9:37pm On May 25, 2013
biolabee:

my dear scammer i dont change... ive been consistent on this issue
aigbe shd be paid his money and u mistress shd restutitute adnd she will see the difference in her life and all the posts will change but she shifted the gol posts consistently

I hope you know you are a potential one in the making.. YOUR OWN WORDS

lol.. u ve my very own words now don't you. lets await d day you ll ve to use it against me.. it ll be a very cold day in hell but then dats totally possible no??

Don't think i ll fidget and try to explain myself. hold on to it. Jack off to it even.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by biolabee(m): 9:40pm On May 25, 2013
gree-die:

lol.. u ve my very own words now don't you. lets await d day you ll ve to use it against me.. it ll be a very cold day in hell but then dats totally possible no??

Don't think i ll fidget and try to explain myself. hold on to it. Jack off to it even.

dont need to.. the fact u support a scammer does not mean we cant relate elsewhere on this land
i dont need to use anything against u woman....

u dont have to explain anything....
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 9:42pm On May 25, 2013
@ Car

On you having receipts for all things you bought for your so called son for 9 months, now I see you're worst sleazebag on this planet earth!

The total time you ever spent with this child can be proven to equal 9 months ne? Like seriously? Why are you here on NL?

Why are you not in court and sued me yet because am sure itching to have you take a stand in court and prove your worth for all your noise.

You're worst than any sleazebag I've ever have the misfortune to meet in my entire life?

All your african American baby mothers and wives, which one of them have you been part of actually physical presence raising their child? You always wait till they're grown and then contact to send some checks. Were you ever there physically ever?

No!

You always marry, find an excuse to divorce them after they have kids, move on to the next female victims but you never dared tried the rubbish of fighting for custody of your numerous children with the african american females.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by greedie1(f): 9:46pm On May 25, 2013
biolabee:

dont need to.. the fact u support a scammer does not mean we cant relate elsewhere on this land
i dont need to use anything against u woman....

u dont have to explain anything....

ofcz, wat happens on this thread stays on this thread. grin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 25, 2013
2s£xy:
Aigbe... You came here viewing a while ago..

I have one word for you: you are a disappointment!

After you announced to nairalanders that you were defrauded... , of course your sort their help to recover your money, didn't you?

If by anything, learn to appreciate the support given. Not even a single word from you.

Your silence only depict that you have fallen flat on your face...

Next time, dont bring your issues on nairaland if you know this how you will treat them...

Just join the others in line/queue who have lost their money to this monster.
There was a reason why Aigbe didnt comment on the thread; there was an agreement that needed to be kept.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by r231(m): 9:50pm On May 25, 2013
undecided
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by greedie1(f): 9:51pm On May 25, 2013
rubbing it in?
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by biolabee(m): 9:53pm On May 25, 2013
Again this so-called son thing.. is shpclue saying something??

is this really Carl;s son?? undecided undecided

Nnkan be,,, tinz dey happen

shopclue: @ Car

On you having receipts for all things [size=18pt]you bought for your so called son for 9 months[/size], now I see you're worst sleazebag on this planet earth!

The total time you ever spent with this child can be proven to equal 9 months ne? Like seriously? Why are you here on NL?

Why are you not in court and sued me yet because am sure itching to have you take a stand in court and prove your worth for all your noise.

You're worst than any sleazebag I've ever have the misfortune to meet in my entire life?

All your african American baby mothers and wives, which one of them have you been part of actually physical presence raising their child? You always wait till they're grown and then contact to send some checks. Were you ever there physically ever?

No!

You always marry, find an excuse to divorce them after they have kids, move on to the next female victims but you never dared tried the rubbish of fighting for custody of your numerous children with the african american females.

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 9:53pm On May 25, 2013
And you now why?

Because you know you can never do that and win with them.

You assumed that this whole bull you're doing here will work because we are talking about an african you imagine is still clueless like 2004!

You did the same with your most current african domestic partner who had your toddler son, you evicted her from the house and took that child and i bet you're using him to get all manners of benefit and taking advantage of the system.

Do you seriously think you can try that with me? I will roast you alive legally in court!

Stop making noise on NL, let's me in court. You know my mailing address, begin a court proceedings against me and send me a court summons and I'll see you there.

Your life is NOTHING and worth NOTHING, I am repeating you will not have a chance to do this to another female again for the rest of your remaining free life.

Shut the Bleep up on nairaland and prove to me the business you lost by my name linking to yours.

It's 13 pages now, and you still haven't said anything meaningful why you're here to support the BIG REVEAL on NL. You've been blabbing and just throwing issues NL have no power to do shiat about.

Head to the court and get serious you bastard! Tell them everything you have also seen here and print pages of the scam allegations.

And for the record, you pay aigbe, you don't pay aigbe, you aren't seen my son, not getting him, not having any relationship whatsoever with him ever again in your miserable life. You mean after spending more than 6years running a home with an unmarried mistress and having a son by her. Running off to Canada to avoid the scrutiny of the family court always on your heels for child support till you're able to wriggle out of their grip with your medical condition.

You mean after all this time, you can simply just wake up and tell me, woman, am not rich with my drug money, I have chased my domestic partner away and have secured her child. I am not ready to do same with you.

This is your game plan right?
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 25, 2013
gree-die:

Im pro shopclue by the way
Yes we all know which is what got me banging my head against the wall trying to figure out why then...GBAM! it hits me: you must be a feminist thus no woman can do no wrong.

You have the right to support and defend whoever you wish just like lawyers do, but now the question is are you also a lesbian?

2 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 25, 2013
Pipsland78:
but now the question is are you also a lesbian?

Fxking, this is totally unnecessary bro, please quit that line of thought

It aint worth it
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 10:04pm On May 25, 2013
Get this straight, I am shopclue and not your domestic partner in case your brain haven't registered. I do not need to reveal anything here on NL because very little is needed here other than put you back in your cage.

But when you and I meet in the court, you will not be returning home. I guarantee it. You will be coming back to finish the rest of the hearing from jail.

You tried the rubbish custody rubbish with me once and they gave you visitation rights. But you're busy with your new son and partner. You chose the new life in Canada and every other thing you've been engaged in all these years and never visited nor have any relationship with the so called "my son".

If I was the one standing in your way, and you have the legal right to visit, you would have taking me up and enforce it. But you have a new life and that kept you busy.

So now, drug money has come, and of course the lad is now grown and something to proud of. The hard years has passed and now he can play ball in the field, so you said, woman, am coming for my son. Very well, mr formidable American man.

Let's meet in court and do not forget to include in your filing the part about how I took him out to my home country Ok? Falsify any other documents you want to support your intent, I will be glad to see you on that stand.

You have no idea whom you're playing with this time. NL have nothing on me, and am repeating NOTHING! NL do not know enough about me and my life, you do not know enough about me or my life, all the information you picked up on the internet about some MALE LOVE PEDDLERS turned "HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY SHOPCLUE" will only add to your woes when you present what you think you know to the court and I let you file that in court before showing the actual events.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by greedie1(f): 10:05pm On May 25, 2013
Pipsland78:
Yes we all know which is what got me banging my head against the wall trying to figure out why then...GBAM! it hits me: you must be a feminist thus no woman can do no wrong.

You have the right to support and defend whoever you wish just like lawyers do, but now the question is are you also a lesbian?

okotorigba
are feminists lesbians?? grin grin lwkm4h.

its atrocious to say no woman can do no wrong . this isn't about feminism. i wrote it before, i just don't like the way people are going about this. sincerely, i wish for nothing more than for aigbe to be paid back his money but i just can't sit back and watch shopclue being ridiculed... its against everything i believe in.

Money can be paid back but can dignity be restored??
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 10:09pm On May 25, 2013
shopclue: @ Carl Allen personality,

Please prove who you claimed you are to me with viable evidence.

1. I'll need more than a membership card of NL and pages of documents to confirm you're actually who you say you are.

2. If you're the personality you said you are, send me something only you can send me, an email, photo, something, anything at all. Am just wondering that you may be fake because for the level of concerns you're purporting that you have and still not one single contact, email from you to the shopclue who has done all these alleged damages to your life and your future, businesses and all, it just doesn't add up that the only place you're talking is NL and never once raised any concerns to the individual responsible for the "alleged" misery of your existence.

I guarantee I'll not leave your concerns unattended.

sorry nairalanders, I needed to quote this. This is where it started on this thread. This is how we got here. lipsrsealed

I seem to be missing the part of Mr Allen's post (s) where he mentioned or alluded to losing a business deal because of a bad name from the internet. Did he say that? Somebody please help with the link.

I also wonder why OP keep referring to the other women who are and were once in the life of Mr Allen. Is OP jealous?

If OP still loves Mr Allen, let her drop the nyanga tolo tolo and pride and put on her feminine charms again and dance alanta for Mr Allen, i'm certain he will 'fall' again. If not, leave these other women alone. Aint nothing wrong in having a gf or live in lover
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 10:12pm On May 25, 2013
The so called aigbe scam allegation you think you can use and soliciting aigbe to call you about will drag into the pit as desperate and grasping douchbag. Because am sure somebody will explain to you why I don't answer to you what I do with my life either personal or in business.

And for the record, every single payments you attempted to make to aigbe will be used against you in a court of law, I will make sure we find a name for that act of payment alone and make it a crime, I will have you take a stand for criminal pursuit and stalking, because for one, even now, you have my working email, my mailing address and have not contacted me to ask me if you may come in, or if I need help, or if I am actually guilty or unable to pay.

You just came to NL to say, I know she won't be able to pay because am sure I know her personal and financial situation more than shopclue herself. See, by this admission alone, I will be happy to see how the jury will interpret all your comments here on NL. And your character defamation of a woman simply to get her son whom you've not been part of his life as additional SSN number to use for your clinging to the state.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 25, 2013
r231: undecided

Nice one! The parasite needed to be shut up but I'm sure he has already lined up like 10 other usernames to put to work.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by biolabee(m): 10:14pm On May 25, 2013
Pipsland78:

hmm...interesting, so its about feminism...again undecided undecided
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 25, 2013
biolabee:

Candidly, she's too pretty to be a scammer so the only other reason for blindly supporting shopclue boils down to feminism or lesbo. [s]
biolabee:

Candidly, she's too pretty to be a scammer so the only other reason for blindly supporting shopclue boils down to feminism or lesbo. [/s]
biolabee:

Candidly, she's too pretty to be a scammer so the only other reason for blindly supporting shopclue boils down to feminism or lesbo.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by greedie1(f): 10:25pm On May 25, 2013
pipsland78, stop dis pretty tin jor. where u see my pix?
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 10:26pm On May 25, 2013
So after all the years he's been in U.S and you never even saw him, you're saying am at fault? And the court could not help you to enforce your own visitation rights.

I have a diary on you and every of your calls on most number I've used. Only time I've ever turned you down was when I asked how you knew I have a home now. You said public record. I told you if you want to visit him, it will not be in my home that we can meet outside somewhere, and that didn't go well with you. Other time are some last minutes impromptu visits to your mother in reading and you'll simply call me like I have no life of my own and should be waiting for the possibility of your call.

Even if it were so that I kept him from you, the same court that you will go to now, did they close shop all those times that they can't call me to order? Or was it that you just didn't know your life with the other lady will come to an abrupt ending and never really thought a day will come that you'd want a relationship with the "my son"

I can't even bring myself to call you his father, that's how much I so loathe your guts. Does sperm donation alone qualifies you as a father? This is a commonwealth state and there are laws that will not go against other laws. You do not have a serious illness than can excuse your more than 3yrs of not having any physical contact with the boy. You made that choice and now it's done!

Think am blabbing and crazy, let's meet in court. Stop flexing your drug money in my face in exchange for my son. People aren't commodity. If you want a playmate for your little lad at home, then convince your lady to give you the other child she just had with another man or better still, get custody of the other man's child too on the grounds that your lady isn't fit to care for him neither is the man she had the baby for.

Anything that has nothing to do with you is a BIG MESS!!
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Caracta(f): 10:27pm On May 25, 2013
biolabee:

He tagged me a feminist too. Don't be surprised. In nairaland, we see all sorts.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 25, 2013
shopclue:
You just came to NL to say, I know she won't be able to pay because am sure I know her personal and financial situation more than shopclue herself.
Yes I know you cant pay because I know your financial situation and if you so desire I'd be very willing to upload your financial statement here.

And as for your new man, I'm presently using the 6 degrees of separation strategy to locate him and update him so he doesnt fall victim.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply)

I Have Been Bitten By Scorpion, Involved In Multiple Accidents - Lady Lawyer / Soldiers Harass Civilians For Putting On Camouflage / Okada Man Backing A Baby In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.