Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears (30718 Views)

The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue / Fire At Allen Avenue (pix inside) / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 4:01pm On May 24, 2013
funkybaby: Speechless. shocked shocked shocked
just watch
it is their fight not ours
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 4:02pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:
Wumi,

You are the last of my fears and concerns. You always have been. You attempted to scam me and landed on your head!!!

As I told you long ago, you will not come into my country and d@ck me around!!!!!

Times changes Carl, the american.

It is now officially my country too, not just yours. The same rights you have I also have. Don't get all bend up now will you?

Let's keep our eyes on the target. I am simply calling you out not to refer to this as a play. Because it is not. It is actual life and you're rolling the camera. I am here to address your concerns cause I believe you need it.

You are here for blood and am here to give it to you, and let you feed till you're sated.

Pls upload the documents you mentioned above. Every action you take is entirely your choice and you're responsible for it. Not me.

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by funkybaby(f): 4:02pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
just watch
it is their fight not ours

Shut up and f^ck off abeg.

Swine!

13 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 4:03pm On May 24, 2013
You are such as story teller, You poked me in my eye with a key around 10am April 27th 2004, I went downtown got an order of protection against you and you were removed from the house by 4pm.

So 4pm in at the End of April is the cold winter night you attest to? lmfao

You can not tell the same stories you told immigration, I was there and have all the documentation to prove it.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by funkybaby(f): 4:04pm On May 24, 2013
Madam kingy kingy, how far with aigbe's money? undecided

3 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 4:04pm On May 24, 2013
funkybaby:

Shut up and f^ck up abeg.

Swine!
thank and God bless you grin grin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by funkybaby(f): 4:05pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
thank and God bless you grin grin

You are most welcome, opponu!

6 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 4:06pm On May 24, 2013
funkybaby: Madam kingy kingy, how far with aigbe's money? undecided

and does this look like aigbe thread to you angry angry
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 4:06pm On May 24, 2013
funkybaby:

You are most welcome, opponu!
thanks for the compliment
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by funkybaby(f): 4:08pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:

Ode, she's been away from that thread for months.

So now that she's here, she should say when she's going to pay her debt
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 4:09pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

I would have never ventured into your nairiland threads, if you and these threads had not been presented to me in a very important business transaction. Believe me, I had no idea are clue as to how to contact you short of showing up at your front door in South Philadelphia.

By the statement above are you suggesting that you're actually a liar? Would you like to rephrase that because I have evidence to the contrary.

Also, how would you have been able to show up at my door in philadelphia? Do you mean to confirm by the statement above that you do indeed know how to contact me other than NL? You have my address for mailing purpose to contact and express your grievances in all of this correct?

Or better sue and indict me and I know you'll quickly do if I have indeed caused damages to your business as you claimed? Give me proof of the business you lost due to the causative effect of how I live my live.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Osyxcel(m): 4:09pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

No you are the dullard, I said future viewers not current ones. I am aware that while it is posted it can be downloaded.

Mr Carl, I wasn't referring to U, but the other guy, I quoted him too....

Dats a mix-up.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 4:09pm On May 24, 2013
funkybaby:

Ode, she's been away from that thread for months.

So now that she's here, she should say when she's going to pay her debt
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by tyson55(m): 4:10pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:

Ol'boy relax yourself nau, wetin be your own self ? undecided undecided

You just dey jump for the matter like monkey wey see banana...

Abeg park one side o !

4 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 4:11pm On May 24, 2013
tyson55:

Ol'boy relax yourself nau, wetin be your own self ? undecided undecided

You just dey jump for the matter like monkey wey see banana...

Abeg park one side o !
my guy ,read my comments and tell me where i have said anything bad,i said we should all watch and see how this thing plays out ,this is between shopclue and carl allen ,not aigbe
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
my guy ,read my comments and tell me where i have said anything bad,i said we should all watch and see how this thing plays out ,this is between shopclue and carl allen ,not aigbe

Somebody should silence this thing a beg! angry

6 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by tyson55(m): 4:14pm On May 24, 2013
Gboliwe:
lanregidi's 98% posts are on Shopclue's thread. Do you want a revelation from sign fireman before you know whats up?

You 're on point Mamie...

The dude could be that fella called 4evergood or whatever his name is.

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by funkybaby(f): 4:17pm On May 24, 2013
Mehnnnnn, wunmi, see as this man open your yansh finish here and on the aigbe thread. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

So this is who you are ?

I'm actually cringing.

3 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 4:20pm On May 24, 2013
Osyxcel:

Mr Carl, I wasn't referring to U, but the other guy, I quoted him too....

Dats a mix-up.

Sir accept my sincerest apologies, I miss understood!!

The picture should be gone now. so it can no longer be downloaded

Well off to do some work I go, take care kiddies.

And the shell game continues!!!

Good Day
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 24, 2013
Waooo....I'm joining the party a little late, hope I havent missed much? Had to attend to business make money enter forst before poke-nosing into other people's family issue.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by funkybaby(f): 4:25pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

You are such as story teller, You poked me in my eye with a key around 10am April 27th 2004, I went downtown got an order of protection against you and you were removed from the house by 4pm.

You can not tell the same stories you told immigration, I was there and have all the documentation to prove it.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 4:26pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

To ALL of you here what wumi did not realize,

Was that many months before she was evicted I found all of these documents she had compiled on a spouse could use domestic violence claims against their sponsor to attempt to gain citizenship.

She once called the police claiming she was being held against her wiil, I showed them where she threw a plunger at me broke a hole in the wall cause of her anger and ran out and called the police. They warned her that if she ever made such a call again she would be arrested.

This is what you enter into when you make an agreement with her treachery, you good will will be repayed with treachery!!!
this is it!
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 4:27pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

Remember Wumi,

I do have pay stubs I can upload showing the $600 deduction every two weeks for Pennsylvania spousal and child support in 2007 and 2008. Now if you want me to upload that I can also prove you to be a lair once again!!
lipsrsealed
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 4:28pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

On poking you with a key in the eye part, whether true or not, wouldn't you need to come up with a reason for taking PFA against a woman you called a wife in the first place? Why did the judge overthrow your lies and PFA when the reading woman's shelter sued you in court? Why did they tell you to pick your shirt and walk so a woman and a child can have a home? Do you think they are incompetent and wrong to have done that?

Despite the fact they clearly ruled you out of that home. I went and got what I needed for me and my son and left your keys under the flower base and called your mum that your house is 100 percent free for you to live in cause am not interested to live there anymore. So what exactly are you on about?

Is this the information you came here to divulge on nairaland OR a true concern of how my lifestyles is affecting your business? How you want to be the protective and loving father to a child you claimed is yours, but is everything else clearly unimportant to you.

Are you here to express grievances for the damages caused by my actions and how it is making your life come to an end? How much longer are you going to make me wait to show me how am the cause for any of the misfortunes that may have befallen you in life? Or how am the cause for your sorrows and bitterness? We haven't seen in 8years, no physical contact of any kind? Tell me, how am I responsible for what you came here to allege?

Are you here because you wanted to give validation to the facts that you know enough of my life that you last witnessed in 2004 to stand as stamp of approval to their claims in a court of law?

How are you relevant? Who did you say you are? A man who last seen since almost a decade?

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 4:29pm On May 24, 2013
shopclue: On your comment Mr Carl, the american. You just said, you'll come back to play?

You mean you considered this all a play?

The divulging of a minor's picture, age, name and everything to put him in harms way a "mere play"?

You mean you're just catching your fun all along?

I am sure you don't mean that and will rephrase as appropriate.

If indeed, this is all a play to you, you're about to have a rude re-awakening. You see, this is no longer a cold and unforgiving winter night in 2004. This is no longer a vulnerable woman who hasn't even healed from childbirth with a three month old baby, and no money, no friends, no information about the country, the laws, the ordinances and statutes of rights.

The times and scenarios in 2013 are much different now. I am no longer that person you kicked around with my child. I am very informed, and have powerful friends, I know the law and how it works. You forced me to consume and mastered it during your reign of terror. I can guarantee you I have done a damn good job and no longer careless in all laws that protect me as an individual, and the rights to happiness and protecting the future of my son.

If you do not follow through with what you have started here, I will set about the motion to put an end to your freedom.

[size=14pt]Your life and freedom as you know it will be officially over! It's not a threat, Mr American, it's a prediction![/size]
shocked shocked
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 4:30pm On May 24, 2013
funkybaby: Speechless. shocked shocked shocked
and breathless too shocked
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 4:31pm On May 24, 2013
this is real real cool wink
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by tyson55(m): 4:31pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:

Except you ain't the one that made the below comments attacking Carl Allen for no just reason, until he posted the pics of Wunmi and his son. Then you started changing your tone.

onatisi:
thank God this isnt a law court , you would have been slammed with life imprisonment,you think nigerians are fools , you are changing ur statement and comment less than 48 hrs ,pls what the hell does this guy take us for , i guess he is busy Photoshopping those pictures right now
carl allen no matter what you say you have lost all your integrity and you are a BIG BIG LIAR

onatisi: WHERE IS THIS SO CALLED CARL,
better make sure the Photoshop is done well grin grin grin

onatisi:
you are the complete ode , were u not there when he said he didnt have any photos , do some of u think with ur nose or what?
he knows u guys have no mental ability to discern a fake us document from an original one that was why he brought out those papers earlier and he wasnt expecting the kind of response i gave him . use ur brains here please and dont let someone just come here and do gragra for us
and u think if he brings out any pics now that will change the fact that he changed his statement.
i told greedie that this man was gonna slip up and he did

onatisi:
i know with time u will reveal who u are and who sent u . already u have slipped
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by funkybaby(f): 4:32pm On May 24, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Skywalker5(m): 4:32pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi: this is real real cool wink

laughing at your madam's issue abi? make she catch you.

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by funkybaby(f): 4:32pm On May 24, 2013
shopclue:

On poking you with a key in the eye part, whether true or not, wouldn't you need to come up with a reason for taking PFA against a woman you called a wife in the first place? Why did the judge overthrow your lies and PFA when the reading woman's shelter sued you in court? Why did they tell you to pick your shirt and walk so a woman and a child can have a home? Do you think they are incompetent and wrong to have done that?

Despite the fact they clearly ruled you out of that home. I went and got what I needed for me and my son and left your keys under the flower base and called your mum that your house is 100 percent free for you to live in cause am not interested to live there anymore. So what exactly are you on about?

Is this the information you came here to divulge on nairaland OR a true concern of how my lifestyles is affecting your business? How you want to be the protective and loving father to a child you claimed is yours, but is everything else clearly unimportant to you.

Are you here to express grievances for the damages caused by my actions and how it is making your life come to an end? How much longer are you going to make me wait to show me how am the cause for any of the misfortunes that may have befallen you in life? Or how am the cause for your sorrows and bitterness? We haven't seen in 8years, no physical contact of any kind? Tell me, how am I responsible for what you came here to allege?

Are you here because you wanted to give validation to the facts that you know enough of my life that you last witnessed in 2004 to stand as stamp of approval to their claims in a court of law?

How are you relevant? Who did you say you are? A man who last seen since almost a decade?

Erm. . . .

Are you trying to say that he is not the father of your son undecided

2 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by funkybaby(f): 4:35pm On May 24, 2013
Gboliwe:
and breathless too shocked

Mehn, it's shocking. shocked

It's a lesson and eye opener to men. Be careful about the type of woman you date/marry/impregnate

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? / Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). / Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.