Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears (30832 Views)

The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue / Fire At Allen Avenue (pix inside) / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 8:39pm On May 24, 2013
Caracta: Why is onatisi taking all these personal? Is he a shareholder?

It's totally beyond me!
ok i am gonna keep quite now and go over to my politics section ,just tell ppl here not to insult me , they caused it i am a peace loving man ,read all my threads on nairaland i never initiate an insult .
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nogen: 8:43pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
hahaha that is where you are wrong , wunmi has the child , he wants to at least see the boy , wunmi can decide that he will never see that boy again ,do u realize how painful that is for a father ?now wunmi is not giving him the divorce which he needs badly,how is he gonna get it ?maybe unless he puts a gun to wunmi head
she has the son and she has the marriage.
Tell your elder sister Wunmi that she is not fit to bring up that child in the right way. Thirty years time, the child will still see the negative things his mother had done in the past(that is if she agrees to turn a new leaf now) because anytime her name comes up on the computer, it is either she defrauded someone or had not paid her business partners. It is a sad reality. When that boy grows, he will get the truth about her mum himself and he will go in search of his dad.

6 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Osyxcel(m): 8:45pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
ok i am gonna keep quite now and go over to my politics section ,just tell ppl here not to insult me , they caused it i am a peace loving man ,read all my threads on nairaland i never initiate an insult .

Are you sure about this?
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 8:45pm On May 24, 2013
Nogen:
Tell your elder sister Wunmi that she is not fit to bring up that child in the right way. Thirty years time, the child will still see the negative things his mother had done in the past(that is if she agrees to turn a new leaf now) because anytime her name comes up on the computer, it is either she defrauded someone or had not paid her business partners. It is a sad reality. When that boy grows, he will get the truth about her mum himself and he will go in search of his dad.
why are u calling her my elder sister ?
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Caracta(f): 8:45pm On May 24, 2013
A boy or grown up man will always look for his father as long as he is alive! Time will tell!

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 8:47pm On May 24, 2013
Caracta: A boy or grown up man will always look for his father as long as he is alive! Time will tell!
yes , absolutely true and he will find him if only the father is alive by then
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 24, 2013
tyson55:

Except you ain't the one that made the below comments attacking Carl Allen for no just reason, until he posted the pics of Wunmi and his son. Then you started changing your tone.

Stop wasting your time on him, man

We all know who he truly is. Ignore him and he'll fade away

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 8:51pm On May 24, 2013
Your own african american friends on 5th street took a picture of you when you're in one of your state, came to find me in the shelter and gave it to me. I still have it.

How did they manage to take that type of picture of you still beats me to this day. At least you could have locked the door if you must shack up. If they have such access to take that type of pic, they could have harmed you easily. I thanked them for the pic and cuts off every connection with them. Let the state do the dirt digging on you if they will.

Digging it up by myself is too much horror than I can handle, that's why I always missed appointments of family court in philadelphia. We've had enough of you. Keep the money, the child supports, the degrees, the whatever it is you've been blessed with in your life. We can manage. If a fire gets lighted in my life, I will put it out by myself.

On the part about ruining your name, I already told you what to do.

You pathetic bloody liar talking about coming to rescue my son, last time in 2012 we spoke, you said you want him to spend an holiday, what did you do afterwards?

You were calling the state dept in America for assistance for his ticket and my heart sank! You were going to have a boy over, somebody you haven't seen since a baby, yet you have to latch on to the state for ticket money? What would you have told them was the state of emergency to buy a ticket for an american child in africa? I stopped you in your tracks and told you we are not in need of the state assistance. I flew back into the country and severe all cords with you for good. And you have been waiting to get your pound of flesh. And you felt you found it on NL in 2013.

So you jumped on it without even reading through the thread to know the amount or when the business transacted. Yet you claimed, you've been following the thread for months? How come you still haven't comprehend what the ammount was for all the time you've been silently following?

Well, I've got news for you. NL, I don't give a shiat about. You I don't give a shiat about. The authorities in America is who I give a shiat about. And I've heard from them. You don't count!

Carl, YOU'RE BAD NEWS!!!!!!
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nogen: 8:58pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
why are u calling her my elder sister ?

Yes, from your comportment and total support of her, it is evident you are related and both of you are into the same business. It is not too late for you amend your ways. Peace!

2 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 9:02pm On May 24, 2013
Nogen:

Yes, from your comportment and total support of her, it is evident you are related and both of you are into the same business. It is not too late for you amend your ways. Peace!
i like you very much because ur comments have been devoid of insults ,thanks a lot for that , but sir i am not related to shopclue and neither have i met once in my life .pls i always say this read all my post on this issue , why i am angry is that carl allen played to the gallery instead of focusing on getting his son back ,but if my comment makes ppl think i am blindly supporting her then they should read my comments ,i even told that man in find another mean of establishing communication with shopclue in other to resolve this issue , i wont be here on this topic again in a couple of day from now so what is my take ,it is the son that is involved not mine,it is their marriage not mine ,
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by biolabee(m): 9:10pm On May 24, 2013
ItsModella:
I wonder o, maybe he is shopclue's partner.

Maybe More like her poke buddy undecided
The passion is so overwhelming

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 9:11pm On May 24, 2013
biolabee:

Maybe More like her poke buddy undecided
The passion is so overwhelming
and greedie is what ?
dont worry i will soon be out of this case and the floor will be all urs
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by greedie1(f): 9:18pm On May 24, 2013
Nigerians are so used to joining the queue that anyone that dares to stand out is stared at as if he is an alien from venus...

mental slavery.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 9:19pm On May 24, 2013
gree-die:
Nigerians are so used to joining the queue that anyone that dares to stand out is stared at as if he is an alien from venus...

mental slavery.
i have been accused of been a collaborator and also a thief just because i was on the side of reason
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by greedie1(f): 9:27pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
i have been accused of been a collaborator and also a thief just because i was on the side of reason

Be of good cheer, the disciples weren't welcomed with open arms either. smiley
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 24, 2013
ItsModella:
I wonder o, maybe he is shopclue's partner.
He is shopclue's boy in Nigeria. He also goes by the names bbfever, foreverGod1, texaco1, damogul, lanregidi, etc. They work together and she pays him for cleaning up after she's done.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 9:31pm On May 24, 2013
Pipsland78:
He is shopclue's boy in Nigeria. He also goes by the names bbfever, foreverGod1, texaco1, damogul, lanregidi, etc. They work together and she pays him for cleaning up after she's done.

was that smart ?i dont think so ,try again
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 24, 2013
I don't even know what to say.
But for what it's worth, these whole information is too much for people who once took a vow, slept together, lived together and HAD A CHILD together to be divulging online. Just settle this offline, please! This is all just noise, it doesn't do nothing. This shopclue of a woman has a really tough skin. Has anyone noticed that she's so focused in her replies and doesn't get distracted. If jungle justice would work for her, she would have paid the money since. Clearly, there's nothing anybody can do or say on nairaland that means anything to her.

People should just do this the right way, this is too messed up, i must be sincere.

Watch out for my siggy, i got to change it sharpaly! cool

2 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 24, 2013
Please folks in here should stop feeding onatisi's desire, he is irrelevant here - just ignore him.

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
u keep ur mouth shut ,that guy lied once here and his stories doesnt even rhyme up.it is just a pity most of u have already made up ur mind that anything shopclue says is a lie.how can u just take everything he says in like that.when greedie as questioning him he buckled and mesed up.shopclue story has been one way so far unlike ur super mario carl allen who changes his statements in less than 48hrs

Smh!!, even doyin okupe did better than you

You should be ashamed of yourself. For once be that "nuetral" guy you've been yapping on about

From cusses to snide remarks to unmentionable names dished out to carl, he held his ground and debunked all the accusations on him

I know you maybe getting paid for this, but please for the sake of everything right, say one single truth, it won't kill you

Even idowu exposed your "texaco" ID that you swore didn't belong to you. *spits*

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 9:37pm On May 24, 2013
alutacontinua: I don't even know what to say.
But for what it's worth, these whole information is too much for people who once took a vow, slept together, lived together and HAD A CHILD together to be divulging online. Just settle this offline, please! This is all just noise, it doesn't do nothing. This shopclue of a woman has a really tough skin. Has anyone noticed that she's so focused in her replies and doesn't get distracted. If jungle justice would work for her, she would have paid the money since. Clearly, there's nothing anybody can do or say on nairaland that means anything to her.

People should just do this the right way, this is too messed up, i must be sincere.

Watch out for my siggy, i got to change it sharpaly! cool
THIS WAS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID AND TOLD CARL ALLEN THAT EVERYONE HERE STARTED CALLING ME NAMES ,

onatisi:
carl ,the issue u have brought here is no longer about aigbe or money but ur son.i will suggest u open another channel of communication with wunmi ,this place isnt a good place and she may not like the idea of u exposing ur son like this .try to fin another channel of communication and if u know anyone that knows her get in touch with them.that should also help.
and the way u present ur request will not make any woman give up her son.why dont u arrange a meeting with wunmi and ur son in a neutral country and sit down with her and talk things out.believe me nairaland is a circus and they wont help u to do that .u have to take the initiative

what about this

onatisi:
mr carl,this is my last advise to u.saying all these stories will not put ur son on the next available flight to usa .this is purely a family affair and it is between u,wwunmi and ur son.when u met each other we werent there,when u got married we werent there ,and likewise when u both got seperated .it will be unwise for anyone to jump into any conclusions as per what happened between the two of u.but what we are primarily for is the money owed someone.if u think maybe these stories might bring out ur son i think u better restrategise.i must commend u though for the wonderful compromise and offerwhich u have tabled in front of wunmi but u must realize there is nothing anyone of us can do to make her accept or reject ur offer.
please dont transfer any money to anybody that says he or she is acting on behalf of wunmi.u called ur wife in april i guess u still have that number .try and talk to her and find a lasting solution to this marital issue .it is strictly between u and wunmi.but take my advice dont discuss with anyone except unmi.i wish u the best of luck
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by biolabee(m): 9:40pm On May 24, 2013
Nogen:
That is if all the cusses she has received for her acts don't affect the boy

Or he is targeted by her victims

Innocent boy cry cry
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by dayokanu(m): 10:03pm On May 24, 2013
I have to catch up all these gist

Abeg who can give me a summary

I stopped folowin the drama like 3 months ago
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 10:09pm On May 24, 2013
Shopclue,

Makes tons of accusations without a single document or picture to prove any of her claims.

She has produced absolutely nothing to back anything she has stated.

My friends took pictures of me lol, you did not know any of my friends not a single one. And my friends did not know you,lol!! How funny she is.

I have not seen you in over eight years and have only had a handful of conversations except when you have called to have me lie to perspective employers that you were a nanny for me and my children. Or if I was attempting to straighten out something that I had nothing to do with, or attempting to see my son.

I will make it easy for you, Please produce one email or recorded conversation, which a person of you character would certainly do, where I state conduct are participate in any illegal activities. Produce one single email or recorded conversation miss wumi.

Guess what if one existed not only would it have been displayed here, it would have surely been dispatched to the authorities many moons ago.

In addition, a person convicted of a drug possession charge or a convicted felon cannot act as your immigration sponsor. If you read in the second document which was posted in the other thread it clearly states that you were denied because I did not appear at your interview and I later presented a statement in their office requesting to be removed as your sponsor. Since the arrest that you had spoken of occurred in 2003, before our son was borne, the case had already been disposed of by 2005. So your claims are rubbish as you would say.

[size=15pt]Ohhh, and as far as the running off to Canada to avoid family court, lol. More misdirection on my part I've never had a passport so how could I live and work in Canada, rofl. I can tell you anything and you fall for it hook line and sinker. When I left Pennsylvania in 2005 I've been the same exact place for 8 years...... so so gullible! lmfaO!!!!![/size]

I am rubbish, but your name is the one being splattered over the internet for illegal transactions!!!! I have every single email I have ever sent to you, so you want to talk about slander or fraud?

@ Everyone Else

Well this has been some exchange but unfortunately life is not always pretty.

If I have offended any members of NL here please forgive me, this was not my intent. I apologize to you all save one, I am not too proud to say that I am sorry or wrong!

I have offered many times over to produce documents for everything that I have claimed here in this forum.

I have no intention of returning until Wumi or Shopclue, as you know her, can produce one document, one picture, a single shred of evidence to prove these incredible claims she has made.

Good Day

9 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by feminineA: 10:27pm On May 24, 2013
dayokanu: I have to catch up all these gist

Abeg who can give me a summary

I stopped folowin the drama like 3 months ago

You av missed plenty plenty (amebo style)
Title: Mr n Mrs Allen wedding saga season 1
Act 1: Mrs Allen denial of Mr allen
Act 2: proof of identity
Act 3:Acceptance of proof
Act 4: claims of drugs
Act 5: accusations and counter accusation
Act 6:divorce request
Act 7: Na here we dey!!!

This one na must read!!!

2 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by r231(m): 10:38pm On May 24, 2013
It's The Allen Show.......Season one

Coming soon ......Season Two
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 24, 2013
please can I have a summary ? grin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by spikesC(m): 11:20pm On May 24, 2013
I dont understand, what is going on here

Pls someone should explain cheesy
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by spikesC(m): 11:41pm On May 24, 2013
So stup1d a thread angry

I can't imagine a couple bringing their lives into Nairaland. It speaks the level of illiteracy our generation is.
And those wey dey put mouth, onatisi and co, i wonder what you guys stand to gain if the relationship gets worse than it has been.

21st century na waa ooo embarassed

UNFOLLOWED
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 24, 2013
Now i truly understand why some men call women wicked sad
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by topaz4: 12:17am On May 25, 2013
:
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 12:41am On May 25, 2013
CarlAllen:
Shopclue,

Makes tons of accusations without a single document or picture to prove any of her claims.

She has produced absolutely nothing to back anything she has stated.

My friends took pictures of me lol, you did not know any of my friends not a single one. And my friends did not know you,lol!! How funny she is.

I have not seen you in over eight years and have only had a handful of conversations except when you have called to have me lie to perspective employers that you were a nanny for me and my children. Or if I was attempting to straighten out something that I had nothing to do with, or attempting to see my son.

I will make it easy for you, Please produce one email or recorded conversation, which a person of you character would certainly do, where I state I grow weed in my home where my child lives, that I sell weed, or that I even grow weed at all. Produce one single email or recorded conversation miss wumi.

Guess what if one existed not only would it have been displayed here, it would have surely been dispatched to the authorities many moons ago.

In addition, a person convicted of a drug possession charge or a convicted felon cannot act as your immigration sponsor. If you read in the second document which was posted in the other thread it clearly states that you were denied because I did not appear at your interview and I later presented a statement in their office requesting to be removed as your sponsor. Since the arrest that you had spoken of occurred in 2003, before our son was borne, the case had already been disposed of by 2005. So your claims are rubbish as you would say.

I am rubbish, but your name is the one being splattered over the internet for illegal transactions!!!! I have every single email I have ever sent to you, so you want to talk about slander or fraud?

@ Everyone Else

Well this has been some exchange but unfortunately life is not always pretty.

If I have offended any members of NL here please forgive me, this was not my intent. I apologize to you all save one, I am not too proud to say that I am sorry or wrong!

I have offered many times over to produce documents for everything that I have claimed here in this forum.

I have no intention of returning until Wumi or Shopclue, as you know her, can produce one document, one picture, a single shred of evidence to prove these incredible claims she has made.

Good Day

Omo ale!!!

Bastard, so you're not going to any office? Or you already arrived at the office and found out there's no work, so you got back to nairaland and posted within such short span of time?

You have been on your feet and been monitoring what's going on with my life since 2004 while I could care less who you sleep with, what websites you visited or any other personal things about your life.

No, 2013, you're digging and stalking that brought you to nairaland as you claimed. Yes, I am authoritatively saying it, you have murdered sleep and cannot rest with all your drug money. You can't find peace not because of what you did to me, but for the embarrassment even your reply and response here on nairaland will cause to your mother and your sister?

You do remember you now have a brain touch don't you? And unemployable with all your accumulated degrees. Or is that not why they sponsored you for the multimedia course in westwood?

What a waste! Medical school student loan and all those years wasted by a crack drug addict you can't control. UCLA degree wasted because you now have a medical condition.

Still, American system finds a way to invest in you and give you another chance. Rather than focusing on that new life with the less than perfect african immigrant who gave you your 7year old son, overlook her mistakes and build a life with her, you threw it all away and drag her through custody battle and took her soon, then offer her few moments of grace to come for easter lunch in your home. You came to me and run her down like she's nothing. You assumed I can't see through what you told me about her. You felt running her down and telling me you've been single for so so number of years will make me run back into your house?

You can't be happy with anyone, face that fact. You have no regard for any woman even the one that gave you life. Stop making the silly excuses of nairaland thread as the reason for your misery. Even though you're growing and selling weed right under the nose of american government, and you probably now have excess money to boast about paying my bills. You're still not contented and apparently, I can deduce you don't have inner peace. If you do, you won't be here making yourself a laughing stock of Nigerian forum and society which I know very well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply)

4 Things You Should Never Tolerate. / Soldiers Harass Civilians For Putting On Camouflage / I Have Been Bitten By Scorpion, Involved In Multiple Accidents - Lady Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.