Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,391 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears (30717 Views)

The Flailing Kitten On Allen Avenue / Fire At Allen Avenue (pix inside) / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 6:45pm On May 24, 2013
shopclue: Now Listen and let it be know to your family members, that you are threading a live wire and will certainly face the consequences.

This land I am is an American land, fought for by founding heroes and I sworn an oath to protect it, report any evil that may threatened the existence of those that lived within her walls. And by those that lives within this country, that includes me.

So if you think you can bring your brand of weed and come after any man am with, or ridicule me in the hope of chasing any man am building my future with away, it will be seen to that an stop is put to your own end as well. Yes, I said it.

I will protect with everything available in my power the most important thing in my life, my son. You can't touch me Carl, neither my son!

I am not your most current african woman who can't speak english whom you took her child from her. I am shopclue, Mr American. I am American like you by naturalization privileges, but never let it escape your memory, I am 100 per cent undiluted Yoruba lady as well.

Ti oro ba ko ile, ti o ba ko oke, o tun ni ibi ti a ngbe si.

I took a walk 8years ago, I tried to be civil with you for the sake of my son, but now. I already walked, not trying to walk from you.

You want divorce? You never sent me an initiation proceeding all these years! Why the hell not? Or you want me to pay for it?

Set it in motion and it'll be seen to. It can't be that hard now, can it?

This is bad!
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Keziehenry(m): 6:46pm On May 24, 2013
@wumi y not grant him d divorce na
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by CarlAllen(m): 6:48pm On May 24, 2013
[

7 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 6:50pm On May 24, 2013
Nogen:

Really? You know him? I didn't know o! But you FORGOT to tell us you help him peddle the drugs. Keep quiet for once please.
u keep ur mouth shut ,that guy lied once here and his stories doesnt even rhyme up.it is just a pity most of u have already made up ur mind that anything shopclue says is a lie.how can u just take everything he says in like that.when greedie as questioning him he buckled and mesed up.shopclue story has been one way so far unlike ur super mario carl allen who changes his statements in less than 48hrs
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nogen: 6:57pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
u keep ur mouth shut ,that guy lied once here and his stories doesnt even rhyme up.it is just a pity most of u have already made up ur mind that anything shopclue says is a lie.how can u just take everything he says in like that.when greedie as questioning him he buckled and mesed up.shopclue story has been one way so far unlike ur super mario carl allen who changes his statements in less than 48hrs

You should keep your mouth shut and please ask your thief thief madam to pay Aigbe's money. Awon Ole! For your information, his story has been straight forward while your madam's has been soooooo crooked.

5 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Gboliwe: 6:58pm On May 24, 2013
What a day! Even me, I am gone for a few hours.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Skywalker5(m): 6:58pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

Don't fall for shopclues shams

Now, I am really gone!!!!

Ignore him. He is your wife's errand boy in Nigeria. They work together

2 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 7:02pm On May 24, 2013
Nogen:

You should keep your mouth shut and please ask your thief thief madam to pay Aigbe's money. Awon Ole! For your information, his story has been straight forward while your madam's has been soooooo crooked.
u are the one who isnt thinking straight.read over the whole thread and understand then come back to me
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 7:04pm On May 24, 2013
Sky-walker:

Ignore him. He is your wife's errand boy in Nigeria. They work together
why are u supporting this guy?he isnt gonna send u guy any free dollars
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nogen: 7:05pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
u are the one ho isnt thinking straight.read over the hole thread and understand then come back to me

Simply use your brain since you think straight and ask your partner in crime to sign the divorce papers, pay Aigbe and other people you guys have duped over the years. Bunch of Ignoramus and wicked folks.

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Skywalker5(m): 7:09pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:

Its very obvious you are an accomplice in all your madam's scams as you know if she goes down.you go down.You see why crime does not pay.

2 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 7:10pm On May 24, 2013
Nogen:

Simply use your brain since you think straight and ask your partner in crime to sign the divorce papers, pay Aigbe and other people you guys have duped over the years. Bunch of Ignoramus and wicked folks.
i suppose when he asked her to marry him he did it on nairaland abi?and for ur information aigbe matter is for aigbe thread.all their domestic problem is their problem.i dont see how a responsible man can be asking for divorce on a public forum .does that makes sense to you?if it does then i am really sorry for u.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 7:14pm On May 24, 2013
Sky-walker:

Its very obvious you are an accomplice in all your madam's scams as you know if she goes down.you go down.You see why crime does not pay.
how many time will i tell u guys to use ur initiative.everyone that talks in favour of shopclue is a criminal in ur own world abi?this is shameful .did u read all my post on the aigbe thread ?u guys just jump to conclusions .both shopclue and carl allen stories cant be verified and as such it is all just bedtime story book fiction to me .
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nogen: 7:14pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
i suppose when he asked her to marry him he did it on nairaland abi?and for ur information aigbe matter is for aigbe thread.all their domestic problem is their problem.i dont see how a responsible man can be asking for divorce on a public forum .does that makes sense to you?if it does then i am really sorry for u.

Why didn't she accept when he asked privately? She is hoping to get some money for child support? She is not fit to be a mum, morally bankrupt. I feel for your likes who work for her. You better repent before the trumpet sounds and leaves you behind. Heaven is real and hell is soooo real.

3 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 7:21pm On May 24, 2013
Nogen:

Why didn't she accept when he asked privately? She is hoping to get some money for child support? She is not fit to be a mum, morally bankrupt. I feel for your likes who work for her. You better repent before the trumpet sounds and leaves you behind. Heaven is real and hell is soooo real.
did u read my suggestions to this guy called carl allen on the last two pages of the aigbe thread?better do.i told him ho to go about the divorce but he told me to shut it.cool i am not a party to their marriage and it is of no importance to me either.were u there hen he asked for a divorce privately ?or do u ive with shopclue to lno?u just believed everything this carl of a man said and decided that shopclue is guilty.i accused him of not been shopclue husband and that has been sorted out
and bro if the trumpet sound believe me i am gonna hold ur hand .we dey go together
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 7:41pm On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

Since when does a drug dealer have a BS in Biochemistry from UCLA, a MS Analytical Chemistry from UCLA, attended 3 years of medical school at Hahnemann University.

These can be verified by wife

And I know have a

BS in Game Art Design, Special Effects, Animation - Just received it from Westwood college this year!!

And have full custody of my 7 year old son Alexander and won that in court!!!!!

Does that really sound like a drug dealer to you. She will throw a lot of dirt up on a wall hoping that something sticks!

Don't fall for shopclues shams

Now, I am really gone!!!!

What went wrong with that woman too that you have to fight with her, evicted her out of the home you both lived, and get custody of her child?

Wasn't she perfect and educated as you viewed yourself to be?

In case you haven't noticed, I am not her.

Try that rubbish with me and I'll send you to a refresher course that'll make you seek the other three american women you also married and had children with, then dumped and divorce them like a used tissue!

...but then again, this must be my fault also.

Asinwin!
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by greedie1(f): 7:52pm On May 24, 2013
wo wo wo grin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nogen: 7:52pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
did u read my suggestions to this guy called carl allen on the last two pages of the aigbe thread?better do.i told him ho to go about the divorce but he told me to shut it.cool i am not a party to their marriage and it is of no importance to me either.were u there hen he asked for a divorce privately ?or do u ive with shopclue to lno?u just believed everything this carl of a man said and decided that shopclue is guilty.i accused him of not been shopclue husband and that has been sorted out
and bro if the trumpet sound believe me i am gonna hold ur hand .we dey go together

onatisi:
what the hell are all these for?how does this resolve the money issue?so because u have brought this now the money will surface?how long have u been following this thread?or u just woke up on monday and saw nairaland in front of ur screen?WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE HERE?i cant remember anyone asking for shopclue marital background records.and my guy if you are what u say u are then u are jobless and u have no dignity to protect because if u do u will know the psycological effect all these will have on ur child,that is if and only if u are who u say u are.
That's you thrashing Mr. Allen
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 24, 2013
ItsModella: The Allen Saga- Season 1, episode 1

lalaosky, I owe you one bro grin grin grin

Lol, and you'll pay me with ...... *you know my desire all these whilegrin*
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by tyson55(m): 8:01pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:

Whoever brought you to nairaland must be running a circus cos you are a clown!

You're singlehandedly a boil on the Bottom of humanity Carl Allen.

What a slowpoke!!!

2 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 24, 2013
lalaosky:

Lol, and you'll pay me with ...... *you know my desire all these whilegrin*
keep wishing!! grin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 8:08pm On May 24, 2013
Why should I be the one to initiate the divorce card you're trumping and embarrassing your manhood and life for here on NL?

You must think you're sleek, am far ahead of you in laws and how to protect myself on this land because of predators and men like you.

I'll start the divorce proceedings to make you look like a saint? It's not happening.

You filed the divorce, send it to me, and let me be the victim and the saint. I am not particularly uninformed about family law. See, two can play this game, you played it with so many women in your life, terrorized them with all the so called degrees you're flaunting. I simply helped you to perfect the game.

Where did all those degrees land you now? Weed grower and seller? And this is all going on in a home you're raising your 7year old son? This is how you end your life after all the opportunities american presented you?

You're making yourself a public disgrace here on NL while thinking you're nailing me. You forgot to keep anyone down in life, you must remained and stoop to the ground yourself.

There's a saying that for the criminally minded, it's either you're astonishingly brilliant, or you're disgracefully stupid!

I am yet to see a match for the level of your reasoning. Do you imagine for a fraction of a second that you'll be raising my child while I look on from afar like you did your most current african immigrant? Dream on!

After 8years of running and hiding from the family court who make it their business to keep up to your income, running away to canada for years to escape their scrutiny, you're just going to show up in Lagos and said to a boy you can't even recognize, am here to pick you up and live with me?

You're seriously deluded.

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nogen: 8:09pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
Here you are bashing your Madam's husband. Yet, you denied you never did. Some of your nasty messages to him have been hidden, if not, I would have brought them all out on this thread. Change your ways.
onatisi:
until carl tells us his mission here and what he hope to achieve by all these unfounded documents i wont leave him alone
onatisi:
i said it from the onset ,he is yet to play his cards ,i am still watching him .he is gonna slip up very soon.he never expected to be opposed when he came here .
onatisi:
this carl knows that there is no way we can verify the documents he pasted here .
onatisi:
i still dont believe him
onatisi:
u dont know me man ,if u do u will lnow i am not what u think .but i am gonna give u the benefit of the doubt .how can we help u ?
onatisi:
bravo ,bravo bravo,good infact wonderful,i love ur speech and ur stand and all ur points are well noted and it shall be used when necessary.thank s.
now u may take ur leave .
onatisi:
very well.DO YOUR WORST
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 8:13pm On May 24, 2013
Nogen:
Here you are bashing your Madam's husband. Yet, you denied you never did. Some of your nasty messages to him have been hidden, if not, I would have brought them all out on this thread. Change your ways.

did u see this on page 85
onatisi:
carl ,the issue u have brought here is no longer about aigbe or money but ur son.i will suggest u open another channel of communication with wunmi ,this place isnt a good place and she may not like the idea of u exposing ur son like this .try to fin another channel of communication and if u know anyone that knows her get in touch with them.that should also help.
and the way u present ur request will not make any woman give up her son.why dont u arrange a meeting with wunmi and ur son in a neutral country and sit down with her and talk things out.believe me nairaland is a circus and they wont help u to do that .u have to take the initiative

what about this
[b]
onatisi:
mr carl,this is my last advise to u.saying all these stories will not put ur son on the next available flight to usa .this is purely a family affair and it is between u,wwunmi and ur son.when u met each other we werent there,when u got married we werent there ,and likewise when u both got seperated .it will be unwise for anyone to jump into any conclusions as per what happened between the two of u.but what we are primarily for is the money owed someone.if u think maybe these stories might bring out ur son i think u better restrategise.i must commend u though for the wonderful compromise and offerwhich u have tabled in front of wunmi but u must realize there is nothing anyone of us can do to make her accept or reject ur offer.
please dont transfer any money to anybody that says he or she is acting on behalf of wunmi.u called ur wife in april i guess u still have that number .try and talk to her and find a lasting solution to this marital issue .it is strictly between u and wunmi.but take my advice dont discuss with anyone except unmi.i wish u the best of luck[/b]
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nogen: 8:16pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
did u see this on page 85
onatisi:
carl ,the issue u have brought here is no longer about aigbe or money but ur son.i will suggest u open another channel of communication with wunmi ,this place isnt a good place and she may not like the idea of u exposing ur son like this .try to fin another channel of communication and if u know anyone that knows her get in touch with them.that should also help.
and the way u present ur request will not make any woman give up her son.why dont u arrange a meeting with wunmi and ur son in a neutral country and sit down with her and talk things out.believe me nairaland is a circus and they wont help u to do that .u have to take the initiative

After you had insulted him? Like I said before, change your ways and tell your madam to also do the same.

1 Like

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 8:28pm On May 24, 2013
Nogen:
After you had insulted him? Like I said before, change your ways and tell your madam to also do the same.
the real loser in all this will be carl allen and i am so sorry for him
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by shopclue: 8:30pm On May 24, 2013
For the record, you're a liar, with proof. And I'll get it by the time am done with you.

For the record, my son's interest, welfare, protection and protection is the least in your mind. You're just trying to play the system. But you've been able to go under the radar of their scrutiny for a while now and I have not been interested in helping them find you, so what's the new game about?

Did you accidentally opened an account or use a real bank card and the family affairs sent you a letter?

Deal with your life and whatever comes to you alone. Leave me and my son out of it and stop coming into my life to monitor what's going on. I did not flush out my son and kill him when your mother suggested it. I kept him alive for me, he will not come anywhere near you or your mess, not even in an afterlife.

And as for landing in Lagos.

Oh Mr American, am so waiting.

I will see to it that you're not unattended. I will make sure you're giving a live tour and properly entertained in my home of birth. I will show you every hospitality you've shown a certain woman on a certain night with a three month old son. Oh Yes, it'll certainly be paradise I promise you. I will make your visit so memorable for you such that in your next life when you reincarnate, you'll carry with you in your umbilical cord manual on how to treat women and not use and dump them like sanitary pads.

Three different american women with marriage records, two africans you have used up in your life and still not find happiness with any of them. 5 different women in one lifetime that you have called wives at one point and not a single one of them is good enough? Not one of them has been lucky in your hands and you shamelessly flaunt and beat your chest about it?

And you're here talking about getting my son? Did your mother not turn us away with the little lad during my day of taxicab when I drove to her home to see if she'll keep him for me for a few days when I lost the taxi I was driving and my source of income? My white amish friends drove me down to her home and are my living witness and they can testifies to it. What do you think? Think they're dead now and won't remember? Did your mother not tell me I cannot sleep in her spare room when you're completely coked up at home one evening and I needed to get away from you? She said I could simply have aborted. I choose not to abort my child and fell out of favor with her. So you want to come get my son and now raised him around your family Carl, the American?

You must not really have known me at all.
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 8:32pm On May 24, 2013
shopclue: For the record, you're a liar, with proof. And I'll get it by the time am done with you.

For the record, my son's interest, welfare, protection and protection is the least in your mind. You're just trying to play the system. But you've been able to go under the radar of their scrutiny for a while now and I have not been interested in helping them find you, so what's the new game about?

Did you accidentally opened an account or use a real bank card and the family affairs sent you a letter?

Deal with your life and whatever comes to you alone. Leave me and my son out of it and stop coming into my life to monitor what's going on. I did not flush out my son and kill him when your mother suggested it. I kept him alive for me, he will not come anywhere near you or your mess, not even in an afterlife.

And as for landing in Lagos.

Oh Mr American, am so waiting.

I will see to it that you're not unattended. I will make sure you're giving a live tour and properly entertained in my home of birth. I will show you every hospitality you've shown a certain woman on a certain night with a three month old son. Oh Yes, it'll certainly be paradise I promise you. I will make your visit so memorable for you such that in your next life when you reincarnate, you'll carry with you in your umbilical cord manual on how to treat women and not use and dump them like sanitary pads.

Three different american women with marriage records, two africans you have used up in your life and still not find happiness with any of them. 5 different women in one lifetime that you have called wives at one point and not a single one of them is good enough? Not one of them has been lucky in your hands and you shamelessly flaunt and beat your chest about it?

And you're here talking about getting my son? Did your mother not turn us away with the little lad during my day of taxicab when I drove to her home to see if she'll keep him for me for a few days when I lost the taxi I was driving and my source of income? My white amish friends drove me down to her home and are my living witness and they can testifies to it. What do you think? Think they're dead now and won't remember? Did your mother not tell me I cannot sleep in her spare room when you're completely coked up at home one evening and I needed to get away from you? She said I could simply have aborted. I choose not to abort my child and fell out of favor with her. So you want to come get my son and now raised him around your family Carl, the American?

You must not really have known me at all.
grin i gues carl never expected shopclue to fight back like this grin
Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nogen: 8:32pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
the real loser in all this will be carl allen and i am so sorry for him

No, you are wrong. The man has another child or so like he said. It is Wunmi's poor and innocent boy who might lose in the end. I wonder what kind of morals she would teach the boy. You her partners ain't helping matters for him too.

3 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Caracta(f): 8:34pm On May 24, 2013
Why is onatisi taking all these personal? Is he a shareholder?

It's totally beyond me!

4 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 24, 2013
Caracta: Why is onatisi taking all these personal? Is he a shareholder?

It's totally beyond me!
I wonder o, maybe he is shopclue's partner.

2 Likes

Re: To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears by onatisi(m): 8:36pm On May 24, 2013
Nogen:

No, you are wrong. The man has another child or so like he said. It is Wunmi's poor and innocent boy who might lose in the end. I wonder what kind of morals she would teach the boy. You her partners ain't helping matters for him too.
hahaha that is where you are wrong , wunmi has the child , he wants to at least see the boy , wunmi can decide that he will never see that boy again ,do u realize how painful that is for a father ?now wunmi is not giving him the divorce which he needs badly,how is he gonna get it ?maybe unless he puts a gun to wunmi head
she has the son and she has the marriage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply)

Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? / Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). / Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.