Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. - Fashion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. (51535 Views)

Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Naija / This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland / Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:46am On May 30, 2013
Ruby_Pearl:

WTF?

Gadaffi na on nl you dey hide?
haha u no wel
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:49am On May 30, 2013
micki83:
Dude,seriously,what the f.uck are u speaking tho? He's 20 now and u're 27,but in a few years time,he might be older than u?what does that even mean?

LOL! cheesy
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:50am On May 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Dem rub Marykay on ya head? Y ya head yellow and ya face con black? Abi water no reach to bath wella ni? No offence o! Na queshun.

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:53am On May 30, 2013
Ruby_Pearl:

WTF?

Gadaffi na on nl you dey hide?

OMG!!, NL is fun

Buwahahahahahaha

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Enchantednas: 1:02am On May 30, 2013
wink wink wink wink wink
Ruby_Pearl:

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:08am On May 30, 2013
lalaosky:

OMG!!, NL is fun

Buwahahahahahaha
angry y e no go sweet!
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Fussbot: 1:12am On May 30, 2013
ekwah:

Fussbot... na me u dey laf at like dis? Okay na make I see ur pix tongue

Don't judge me guys... I am doing this for fun... errm daz all grin

U know sexy steels?am something like dat sort of

U know wizkid??am smtin lik dat sort of

U know chris attoh?am smtin lik dat sort of

U know mikel obi?am smtin lik dat sort of

U know kendrick lamar?am somtin lik dat sort of

U know trey songz?am smtin lik dat sort of(I neva get money lik dem sha o)

But i be 5n boy o 4get!u go just hate yasef if u see me...jst dat am kinda of a shy type..but no wori I go upload my pix vewi soon...enu ose!

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by VictorTobore(m): 1:22am On May 30, 2013
Jsmyth: 0P talking : loolxssmiley NLanders are wonderful, I enjoyed ur comments. Lets get something straight.
1. The title and address of the thread was just for attraction, and it really worked.
2. I might be young but am not a kid, I believe 18 years is an adult age.
3. It is quite funny how a simple thread can lead to racism, insults, and others.
4. Quite frankly, to be very honest, I know am not the most handsome guy here, I have not yet arrived, but I believe am 0K.
5. I did'nt think this topic will
make front page but it did,
thanks mods.
Peace. GOD bless Naijasmiley
rubbish
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by 2legit2qwt: 1:35am On May 30, 2013
Lol @ all the lil kids posting pictures with captions and girly graphics grin grin grin grin
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by vickyhall: 2:58am On May 30, 2013
I am here to see the comments. You got a blizzard gay, so I think you should be low-key.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:57am On May 30, 2013
awe. Hes adorable. smiley
Yall quit hating.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:20am On May 30, 2013
Do you use black shoe polish as body lotion? lipsrsealed

Victor Tobore: U dey moon when u post your pix,what do u mean by 'I've not arrived yet'.There are guys who are more handsome than u and guys like me don't waste our time posting abt our handsomeness because from where I come from a successful man is way better than a good looking man because in d end it all comes down to your achievements and not your looks.Don't be deceived, use your time wisely#check my pix below if u don't believe me# U can add me up on fb if u like (username:kewell joseph ogbebor).And so u know,I'm 19.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:27am On May 30, 2013
Fussbot:

But i be 5n boy o 4get!u go just hate yasef if u see me...jst dat am kinda of a shy type..but no wori I go upload my pix vewi soon...enu ose!

cheap rants from a kid. All these foul-mouthed guys who would hide behind cheap laptop screens second-hand blackberry phones posting stuff BS out of sheer jealousy to spoil fun. Between go learn some grammar b4 u come back to this thread. tongue

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:44am On May 30, 2013
Victor Tobore: U dey moon when u post your pix,what do u mean by 'I've not arrived yet'.There are guys who are more handsome than u and guys like me don't waste our time posting abt our handsomeness because from where I come from a successful man is way better than a good looking man because in d end it all comes down to your achievements and not your looks.Don't be deceived, use your time wisely#check my pix below if u don't believe me# U can add me up on fb if u like (username:kewell joseph ogbebor).And so u know,I'm 19.
hey man..op is 10tyms handsum dan u..stp bein jealous..u luk so skinny n malnourish *no offence*

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by keldpianist: 7:02am On May 30, 2013
Chai nd i tot i ws fyn sad

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Fussbot: 7:21am On May 30, 2013
ekwah:

cheap rants from a kid. All these foul-mouthed guys who would hide behind cheap laptop screens second-hand blackberry phones posting stuff BS out of sheer jealousy to spoil fun. Between go learn some grammar b4 u come back to this thread. tongue
2 bad u don't understand yoruba cus at the end of my post I wrote" enu ose" which means "mouth no do am"

I knew I needed 2 post my pix 2 shut your mouth..dat simple enu ose also indicated I knew I was ranting and dat only a pix wld justify my claims

@cheap laptop and bb...mtscheew..I don't know how dat got into what we talking bout and besides they are weak lines

I used"smtin lik dat sort of" to end each sentence and u telling me I should go and learn some grammar?u thought dat was a mistake?lol..I mean a new born baby would/should know dat was intentional..."Sort of something like dat" I was spsd 2 write?hun?prof?!

And lastly,I know I am more handsome dan u but I won't argue dat with u cus I won't post my pix so u win..and me spoiling fun?ur pix avn't addded any fun 2 dis thread ni*ga!it actually worsened it!ho*rible!
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:27am On May 30, 2013
Buoyantic: hey man..op is 10tyms handsum dan u..stp bein jealous..u luk so skinny n malnourish *no offence*
isn't it to early 4 dat.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:32am On May 30, 2013
Fussbot: 2 bad u don't understand yoruba cus at the end of my post I wrote" enu ose" which means "mouth no do am"

I knew I needed 2 post my pix 2 shut your mouth..dat simple enu ose also indicated I knew I was ranting and dat only a pix wld justify my claims

@cheap laptop and bb...mtscheew..I don't know how dat got into what we talking bout and besides they are weak lines

I used"smtin lik dat sort of" to end each sentence and u telling me I should go and learn some grammar?u thought dat was a mistake?lol..I mean a new born baby would/should know dat was intentional..."Sort of something like dat" I was spsd 2 write?hun?prof?!

And lastly,I know I am more handsome dan u but I won't argue dat with u cus I won't post my pix so u win..and me spoiling fun?ur pix avn't addded any fun 2 dis thread ni*ga!it actually worsened it!ho*rible!
ouch!painful bt true
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Cikoloko(m): 8:14am On May 30, 2013
Donalð Genes:
mmdam how work nah!!!!!!!!!!!you so fucking fine on your DP ohhh.havent seen a fine policewoman in my entire NL live
d woman fine walahi
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:28am On May 30, 2013
[size=13pt]So how many of these guys were nominated/nominated themselves for Mr Nairaland?[/size]
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:07am On May 30, 2013
micki83:
Dude,seriously,what the f.uck are u speaking tho? He's 20 now and u're 27,but in a few years time,he might be older than u?what does that even mean?
i thought i was the only one that noticed the rubbish.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:15am On May 30, 2013
Fussbot:

u know zuckerberg? i'm sorta like that
u know roman abrahamovic? i'm sort like that
u know dustin moskovitz? i'm sorta like that............please my boss aim higher,for christ sake,how much is kendrick worth or even trey songz,if you think say mikel get money,what of the guy wey dey pay him salary.Aim high atleast
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:19am On May 30, 2013
the jesus pic on the background shows you have not achieved anything my brother and you are 19,dont make me laugh (shao khan voice).guy abeg no vex but no be by force.let the rich kids play
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Tofunmibabe(f): 9:20am On May 30, 2013
@op. To say the fact u'r cute #winkshaters
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:41am On May 30, 2013
Harbosede02: isn't it to early 4 dat.
early ke? My dear sum guyz 2 jealous
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Fussbot: 9:57am On May 30, 2013
uche16:
u know zuckerberg? i'm sorta like that
u know roman abrahamovic? i'm sort like that
u know dustin moskovitz? i'm sorta like that............please my boss aim higher,for christ sake,how much is kendrick worth or even trey songz,if you think say mikel get money,what of the guy wey dey pay him salary.Aim high atleast
lwkm..bro we talking about handsomeness na not money...k am sort of something like dos rich men 2 o(amen)....we k?lol

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:04am On May 30, 2013
grin[color=#000099][/color]Hey mr HANDSOME (handsomer) hpe u dnt alwayz pee on ur bed afta u wkin up in d moni. Coz itz 2rue u luk handxm
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Jsmyth(m): 11:10am On May 30, 2013
Hehehehehe...haters!!..are u still hating?...derz more.

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Jsmyth(m): 11:15am On May 30, 2013
Make i go hide o...lolx
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by AlyricistLaura: 11:19am On May 30, 2013
Jsmyth: Hehehehehe...haters!!..are u still hating?...derz more.

Hahahhahahah Yohhh my niqqah got swahhhggg son!!!

Hahhaahhahhahah

Tell them haters get off you Lil Man...
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by StarblackM: 11:21am On May 30, 2013
Which secondary school u dey go?
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by AlyricistLaura: 11:23am On May 30, 2013
Haters coming in here hating on the lil dude.......

Grown asss adults

A damn shame....

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Can You Rock This Designer Suit? (pics) / Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner / What High-heel Shoes Did To This Lady's Legs (photo)