Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. - Fashion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. (51576 Views)

Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Naija / This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland / Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 05, 2013
Enchantednas: lol how is that?

I. .don't know why I wrote that
embarassed
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Enchantednas: 11:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
oh ok lol undecided
IvyBlue:

I. .don't know why I wrote that
embarassed
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Raiyo: 7:41am On Jun 19, 2013
Someone once told me, a young chick, outta be around 14 -15 that young boys have become very vain... i doubted that, but the things that have begun to trend lately, of young boys seeking validation for their supposedly angelic features to feed their narcissistic inclinations has confirmed it all...

For me, i am not super handsome, i possess fair looks, that doesnt bother me, why? because i have a very fine intellect that i take serious steps to grow and nurture. i have interacted with several types of people and they can always attest to having found me knowledgeable in a wide subject range, whats my aim in life? i want to become a political economist, working with Government and the private sector to help create frameworks that aid economic success.

I am not beefing you handsome boy, but why do i get the gut feeling that you will be totally emasculated and unable to find your feet if the conversation ever changed from who's girlfriend is hot to the dangers of Nigerian feminist movement?

Why do i get the feeling that you are narcissistic time bomb waiting to happen.

I would rather be my country's next Pat Utomi, Chinua Achebe or Alvin Toffler than be my country's next super model.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Tininitanana(m): 12:07am On Jun 23, 2013
omiobo: I like ur confidence but son,overconfidence is dangerous. If dem put u on top rice for me as a meat I go chop u,u no go remain bonegrin
hahhaahahaha.....c bad mouth ,kai I no fit stop laffing guy,c how u come finish dis small boy wey dey try to impress ,wayo Allah this ya mouth too wicked gaskiya I swear.....lolssssssssssssssssss
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by vowiski(m): 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2013
So people have time for this kinda crap, No wonder many Nigerians still wallow in poverty..

Time wasted can't be recovered.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by hardeiluxie: 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
chai.....d most handsome.....i hope dis guy knwz 2A nd 2B??u dn't even knw wotz bst 4 u at d moment....#lips sealed shaar#
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by hardeiluxie: 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hmmm xo datz d next chapter u r concerned abt in ur lyf??In d situation we find ourselves in Nigeria 2day u stil 've d tym to talk abt dat termite fud u call HAND abi na LEGSOME...........wel shaar different pple wit diff thinking faculty
THE MOST HANDSOME MAN IN THE WHOLE WORLD....Y AREN'T U COMPETING IN THE BEAUTY PEAGANT COMPETITION??
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by easycoolll(m): 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
U are disturbing us with story of am fin this am fine that have u seen others have u seen me or other people just a hint look well not bragin o

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner / What High-heel Shoes Did To This Lady's Legs (photo) / Bald Head Man Rocking Dreadlocks Shows Off Swag (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.