Stats: 3,195,004 members, 7,956,719 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:26 PM

The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. (52493 Views)

Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Naija / This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland / Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Angel778(f): 12:14pm On May 29, 2013
Small boy
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Policewoman(f): 12:14pm On May 29, 2013
cnwamo: Why all the bashing.
He's handsome whether he's a boy or not as long as he has something dangling in between his legs.
Are you sure his ba.lls have dropped? Msheww....

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by collynzo2(m): 12:15pm On May 29, 2013
Sufferman
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by DonaldGenes(m): 12:15pm On May 29, 2013
Policewoman: HE IS EVEN IN SECONDARY SCHOOL Abeg go find your mates for KIDS section angry angry angry angry
mmdam how work nah!!!!!!!!!!!you so fucking fine on your DP ohhh.havent seen a fine policewoman in my entire NL live
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Princeadebayo1(m): 12:16pm On May 29, 2013
@op,i hans pass u but i just wnt lyk uploading my pics here and am nt dat interested in dis kind of stuffs,post utme jacking tinz lo sure ju...#GBAM#
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Lobolintin(m): 12:16pm On May 29, 2013
agree u fine, but see me u fine pass me?

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 29, 2013
Policewoman: He looks malnourished.
hahaha u fit breast feed am abeg..

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by collynzo2(m): 12:16pm On May 29, 2013
Harbosede02: Nt lukin bad,bt it wud av been beta if u r tall,i don't do short guys
He doesn't do fat girls either.

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by ESULAALU: 12:16pm On May 29, 2013
You this small boy, in this age of impersonation na im you dey ask if you fine or ugly.

You better be careful, next thing you will see your pics on a facebook profile, with someone claiming to be you.

You go wise by force, go read your book my boy.

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by cnwamo(m): 12:17pm On May 29, 2013
coogar:

moderately tall? like 5ft 1inch or 4ft 11inches?
You can as well say she's a dwarf.
Haba
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by kandiikane(m): 12:17pm On May 29, 2013
crackhaus: What da' hell!!! Lmao...this just summarizes the fact that our kid poster only evokes the 'awwwwwwww' emotion from older ladies.

Wetin?! You dey craze? Who you dey call older ladies? What, because you see me dey yarn to idowu, slimyem and freecocoa, I be "older ladies"?! angry
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by valicious1(m): 12:17pm On May 29, 2013
Would i be wrong to assume that 92% of nairalanders are below 20yrs' click "like" if am correct.
Seun please stop insulting us by allowing these childish threads on frontpage.

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Ramcie(f): 12:18pm On May 29, 2013
Cute. Now that's my son .Oya con dey go skool gringringringrin

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Zammydagreat(m): 12:19pm On May 29, 2013
na so u be b4 u bleach

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by DonaldGenes(m): 12:19pm On May 29, 2013
Harbosede02: Nt lukin bad,bt it wud av been beta if u r tall,i don't do short guys
your bf fine half as the dude,free him jor...u too like d.ck
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Lobolintin(m): 12:19pm On May 29, 2013
ESULAALU: You this small boy, in this age of impersonation na im you dey ask if you fine or ugly.

You better be careful, next thing you will see your pics on a facebook profile, with someone claiming to be you.

You go wise by force, go read your book my boy.
I saw his pix in 2go just uploaded now, Sss go make am hear words by force

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Manliness(m): 12:20pm On May 29, 2013
If only people would just make comments based on the title of the thread, his looks, not his age, he's young, so what? The fact that y'all couldn't talk among adults during your days doesn't mean you have to remind him of that fact, putting someone down just to give yourself some self worth, smh, last I checked, there are young billionaires springing up here and there nowadays, give him a break... being young in this century is a thing to be proud of.

@OP, you're good looking, you need to start working out tho, now is the time to start building those guns, since you're young, it'll be easier. But me fine pass you sha, no offence lol.

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by cnwamo(m): 12:20pm On May 29, 2013
Policewoman: Are you sure his ba.lls have dropped? Msheww....

That doesn't make him less of a man, as long as he can ....
Nairaland rules on my mind. lipsrsealed
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by DonaldGenes(m): 12:20pm On May 29, 2013
valicious1: Would i be wrong to assume that 92% of nairalanders are below 20yrs' click "like" if am correct.
Seun please stop insulting us by allowing these childish threads on frontpage.
hahhahaahaahaahhahahahhahahahhaahah lwkmd here listening to presidential speech
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by lifestyle1(m): 12:22pm On May 29, 2013
You are still young,I can't compete with you...
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by DonaldGenes(m): 12:22pm On May 29, 2013
Manliness: If only people would just make comments based on the title of the thread, his looks, not his age, he's young, so what? The fact that y'all couldn't talk among adults during your days doesn't mean you have to remind him of that fact, putting someone down just to give yourself some self worth, smh, last I checked, there are young billionaires springing up here and there nowadays, give him a break... being young in this century is a thing to be proud of.

@OP, you're good looking, you need to start working out tho, now is the time to start building those guns, since you're young, it'll be easier. But me fine pass you sha, no offence lol.
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool but truest yearn sha....
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by aigjoey(m): 12:22pm On May 29, 2013
go and read ur book young man
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by AlyricistLaura: 12:22pm On May 29, 2013
lepasharon: im not about light skinned niggas undecided

naanxie: You don't look bad! Like ur confidence too! But i just don't dig light-skinned guys naturally! So i wldnt say u'r d most handsome!

Now ...Mod....if this were a thread of a little under aged Dark Skin Girl would these anti skin color comments still remain ?....

He is a child....

Open Prejuice against Lightskin Boys ...?..Thats all good huh? ....lol
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by thundey95(m): 12:23pm On May 29, 2013
the guy aint badt nah, buh for the most handsome guy on #land? guy far from it, or you trying to seduce those girls here? ummm Nice try, no wonder your post reach FP
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Tuljaking(m): 12:25pm On May 29, 2013
gbagbe osi u be fine boy
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 29, 2013
collynzo2: He doesn't do fat girls either.
lolz,do u think at all?get a dictionary n luk 4 d meaning of FAT

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by DonaldGenes(m): 12:25pm On May 29, 2013
Sanboy25:
Are you competing for Mr Nairaland ?
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Fashion Or Madness? What Do You Think? / Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos) / Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video)