Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. (51547 Views)

Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Naija / This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland / Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by greedie1(f): 12:43pm On May 29, 2013
undeniably young.... and handsome too.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by madnesscom(m): 12:43pm On May 29, 2013
timecop28: Six words for you boy; Go and read your books.
bros na five words dey dia o lol

2 Likes

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by cnwamo(m): 12:43pm On May 29, 2013
cheesy You've been SERVED, if I were you I would lay down my arms and seek amnesty.
Harbosede02: wtf!aw did u get dat??

3 Likes

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by AMossley(m): 12:44pm On May 29, 2013
Donalð Genes:
mmdam how work nah!!!!!!!!!!!you so fucking fine on your DP ohhh.havent seen a fine policewoman in my entire NL live
is that her pic or that of Ngozi Braide?
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by freecocoa(f): 12:44pm On May 29, 2013
undecided
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 29, 2013
youngly prettyfull boy...at least you have given us hope especially on thisday of democracy...there is still hope for naija!!! now lets all take a break from the surrounding environmental ugliness!! but mr OP what are we or you gonna do about ur pretty/handsomeness? i can assure you that i have more manchest, muscles and moustache than you. have you seen my muscles and my wallet of late? wallahi i am more beautiful and fairer than you!
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by DonaldGenes(m): 12:44pm On May 29, 2013
Harbosede02: wtf!aw did u get dat??
hahahaha from your twitter nah,,am your fan jor...btw,your boyfriend fine,,,couldn't agree less..be proud of him
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 29, 2013
Lmao

Underage dey follow claim fine boy?

Dude, your fathers age mate with big stomach and fat wallet will still collect your babe from you

So humble ya sef and keep it one with yourself....

No be say u fine sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by esere826: 12:46pm On May 29, 2013
@Op

Ur a fine boy
just study hard, spend less time on NairaLand and dont chase girls yet
so that you will end up being a fine big man and then girls will start chasing u
u hear!!
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by DonaldGenes(m): 12:46pm On May 29, 2013
where is the policewoman nah?
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 29, 2013
Donalð Genes:
so this is your bf..well he is fine like the OP...I SURRENDER
grin *falls 4rm chair* d guy resemble houseboy o
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by uchebest2006(m): 12:48pm On May 29, 2013
i wonder what kind of thing is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 29, 2013
Donalð Genes: where is the policewoman nah?
lolz,in d station.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by AlyricistLaura: 12:49pm On May 29, 2013
Ayo, a Bunch of Grown Adults Bashing a Little Boy..because of his skin color....

This is repulsive behavior....

Im taking snapshots of all these savages

Lol what is this kid 14 years old?!?!?

What a bunch of sick people. No wonder Nigeria is in the state that it's in

Animals
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by freecocoa(f): 12:49pm On May 29, 2013
kandiikane:

Wetin?! You dey craze? Who you dey call older ladies? What, because you see me dey yarn to idowu, slimyem and freecocoa, I be "older ladies"?! angry
If I catch you eh, me wey be under 16, take time o.angry
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by akatonero(m): 12:49pm On May 29, 2013
Really!really!!really!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by moscobabs(m): 12:49pm On May 29, 2013
Donpuzo: Did u pass jamb? And what score please!
lol!!!!!! the guy must answer dis question ooo cos person no dey do fine boy with dull head oooo.and beside how old are u?if u face wat men are facing in life u go worwor pass baba iyabo!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by DonaldGenes(m): 12:49pm On May 29, 2013
Buoyantic: grin *falls 4rm chair* d guy resemble houseboy o
hahahahhaa pls pity her nah? you don enter her wella...biko
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 29, 2013
Buoyantic: grin *falls 4rm chair* d guy resemble houseboy o
and wat do u resemble?GATEMAN!
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by AlyricistLaura: 12:50pm On May 29, 2013
That hater crab gene.....

That Crab Gene...

Just despicable Vile Behavior.......

A child......

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by DonaldGenes(m): 12:51pm On May 29, 2013
Harbosede02: lolz,in d station.
do you really think she is a real naija policewoman?
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 29, 2013
Donalð Genes:
hahahaha from your twitter nah,,am your fan jor...btw,your boyfriend fine,,,couldn't agree less..be proud of him
i 4 fear.fnx anyway
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by AlyricistLaura: 12:52pm On May 29, 2013
Who bashes a child?

More importantly...who bashes a child with skin color and malnourished jokes?.

What is wrong with you Animals?
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Policewoman(f): 12:52pm On May 29, 2013
timecop28: Six words for you boy; Go and read your books.
That is 5 tongue
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 29, 2013
Royal just keeps pushing the colorism agenda sha...
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Kessythegeek(m): 12:53pm On May 29, 2013
Jsmyth: Who's the most handsome guy on nairaland?.....I guess that would be me...any objection?
...cute guys dont blab

3 Likes

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Pearlyakin(m): 12:53pm On May 29, 2013
Am the most handsome joorh,am tall, light skin,and am a student of unibadan.

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 29, 2013
Donalð Genes:
do you really think she is a real naija policewoman?
nah,i knw she has d name jst 4 d fun of it
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 29, 2013
no one is bashing!! dude is really handsome...he qualifies to be a movie star

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Can You Rock This Designer Suit? (pics) / Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner / What High-heel Shoes Did To This Lady's Legs (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.