Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. (51549 Views)

Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Naija / This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland / Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Cusubaba(m): 2:31pm On May 29, 2013
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by FreeWill01: 2:31pm On May 29, 2013
Children wey dey post pics on a discussion forum, hope say una papa no dey this forum too....and hope say una never insult am before on this forum...all of una cute, but try social sites....this nairaland done dey turn 'wasteland oh'.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by dezulu1(f): 2:33pm On May 29, 2013
Jsmyth:
ds dude no doubt is in ss2
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Swagalicious: 2:36pm On May 29, 2013
Dont boast cos there are far more handsome guys than me and you in nairaland.for the main time let me try to shut your mouth up

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Kessythegeek(m): 2:36pm On May 29, 2013
fwesh cute me ...xoxo

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by abduldope(m): 2:37pm On May 29, 2013
Jsmyth: Who's the most handsome guy on nairaland?.....I guess that would be me...any objection?
wen last u eat abg grin
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Ashalina13(f): 2:38pm On May 29, 2013
U ar nt lukin bad bt dia ar alot of handsome guy on nairaland wey fyn pass una ;DU ar nt lukin bad bt dia ar alot of handsome guy on nairaland wey fyn pass una
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 29, 2013
Swagalicious: Dont boast cos there are far more handsome guys than me and you in nairaland.for the main time let me try to shut your mouth up
sowi 2 ask,do u use lip gloss?
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Cusubaba(m): 2:41pm On May 29, 2013
Harbosede02: thank God datz ur ghanaian gf PICURE N NT HA PICTURE!IDOIT!
Stupid girl, i pity that village palm wine tapper that will marry fat fool like u with smelling pussy . Bitch

3 Likes

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by dezulu1(f): 2:41pm On May 29, 2013
tongue
timecop28: Six words for you boy; Go and read your books.
5 words tongue
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Lustig(m): 2:42pm On May 29, 2013
Tee-gurlee.:
Igi ewedu,no stamina.U try sha!
choi! Na hw u take sabi say him no get stamina? Small body no be sickler o
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by mymadam(m): 2:43pm On May 29, 2013
Jsmyth: Who's the most handsome guy on nairaland?.....I guess that would be me...any objection?

Any objection? Yes, of course! Have you checked my profile? That's me in all my glory... second to none! Bobo, shift joor. God bless Nigeria.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by dezulu1(f): 2:43pm On May 29, 2013
Donalð Genes:
so this is your bf..well he is fine like the OP...I SURRENDER
fine? Kai!
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by grandpoh(m): 2:44pm On May 29, 2013
YoungGame:

you well? grin ...(na question)

why must you always complain whenever you see a post which you don't like on the front page abi front page na your father compound? undecided

@op, you're handsome bruv.
guy abeg no kill me nau,LWKMD na peppersoup i dy drink o*sneezing*

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by scorpiogal(f): 2:44pm On May 29, 2013
manee2: Cute guys never even talk, na im dis guy come here de make noise.., wen u see gorgeous quys like me u'll rate urself urg
angry
manee2: Cute guys never even talk, na im dis guy come here de make noise.., wen u see gorgeous quys like me u'll rate urself urg
<sad <sad <sad
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 29, 2013
Juvenile don full this platform... I'm out angry
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by dezulu1(f): 2:46pm On May 29, 2013
DJDOLA: I swear am handsome morethan u
buh cnt speak better dan d dude,apparently.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by naUgotire: 2:49pm On May 29, 2013
prodam: I dont know why some peeps are just jealous or envy of young dudes. They keep calling them all sort of names and setting for them unnecessary limitations. haven't u heard of young n wild n free?..

I av noticed it, its everywhere, once you are kinda young, some ignorant older ones would find fault in that.
u will see some naija peeps saying things lyk "dah wizkid na small boi joor". the leaders of the world today are not giants by size, but by their mental faculty.

With this type of written English, it may actually be true that Nigeria has no future. Young man, my advice to you is to go back to school or to study your books harder, before you venture into criticizing 'some ignorant older ones'. I weep for my country.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by dezulu1(f): 2:51pm On May 29, 2013
Talentscout: am even handsome than u.
wtf is ds? Lwkm...dt last pishur...hehehehe.... U̶̲̥̅̊ go fear model.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 29, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by elbinmanny(m): 2:52pm On May 29, 2013
My dear nl , gone to the dogs!!!!!! I blame who so ever put this on FP sad
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Jonnysteve: 2:58pm On May 29, 2013
Will u get in2 d rm n go n do ur home wrk mumu,na so u na go dey fail ordinary jamb com bgin d cry fowl.....succeed in ur academic wrk 1st n see wether ugly guy nio o fn....ode
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by collynzo2(m): 2:59pm On May 29, 2013
el bin manny: My dear nl , gone to the dogs!!!!!! I blame who so ever put this on FP sad
You guys keep complaining, check the number of views and pages this thread has generated, do the so called reasonable topics generate such? Check the number of people viewing this topic right now. You guys have to realise that Seun and his mods are after traffic.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by wwwkaycom(m): 3:00pm On May 29, 2013
so these are the teenagers we have been discussing with on NL, no wonder they said international passport and drivers licence are key achievements for a man at 40. Only kids say such things, cheers!

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 29, 2013
Cusubaba: Hahahaha..... Walahi! De thing pain Mgbeke so much ooo. Fat dirty fool with smelling Kitty-Cat. LovePeddler Bitch.
c d zombie wey dey big her head..she calls him b.f

2 Likes

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by collynzo2(m): 3:01pm On May 29, 2013
dezulu1: buh cnt speak better dan d dude,apparently.
It's 'write' actually.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by collynzo2(m): 3:02pm On May 29, 2013
Buoyantic: c d zombie wey dey big her head..she calls him b.f
He looks wretched

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Can You Rock This Designer Suit? (pics) / Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner / What High-heel Shoes Did To This Lady's Legs (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.