Stats: 3,156,688 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. - Fashion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. (51637 Views)

Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Naija / This Guy Is Probably The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland / Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by fruityjojo(f): 3:05pm On May 29, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes: [color=#000099][/color] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
yes naw
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Godson201333(m): 3:05pm On May 29, 2013
collynzo2: He looks wretched

aww thats harsh

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by ifyalways(f): 3:06pm On May 29, 2013
You are handsome @ OP.
Keep it up.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by fruityjojo(f): 3:07pm On May 29, 2013
mhozzis: Don't I know u somewhere?
. Is dat a question? If u dnt know how would I know?
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by naUgotire: 3:07pm On May 29, 2013
calebo101: Now i know most people i have been interacting with on Nairaland are kids. I am so sorry to all those i exchanged words with, to the children i have been rude to i tender my apologies. How was i to know many of you are still kids? I though there was an age limit or so here. So sorry. Nairaland keeps dwindling to lower levels every passing day. Someone please come up with something better so Seun can sit up. All those computer geeks for mouth please create a competition and end Nairaland's monopoly. The market is ripe.

My brother, you hit the nail on the head. Many a times, I wonder what I do on Nairaland after seeing the level and age of the so called Nairalanders. And these teenagers are the ones that won't even give a second thought before resorting to insults and name calling. And to top it all, Seun and his mods are even thumbing down the site more and more. If not for my strong desire to know what is happening in my country, I won't even touch this site with a ten foot pole. Have they asked themselves why they have not been receiving strong patronage from advertisers despite being the most visited site in Africa? It is because the quality of the content keeps getting very childish by the day.

Seun and the rest, it is high time you guys sat up, otherwise, I'm ready and willing to bankroll a competition that will give this site a run for its money.

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Vancouverplus: 3:09pm On May 29, 2013
wwwkaycom:
so these are the teenagers we have been discussing with on NL, no wonder they said international passport and drivers licence are key achievements for a man at 40. Only kids say such things, cheers!

i will never.. ever ..make a single comment here on Nairaland again. "Kids World" shocked. I feel so sorry for myself. undecided
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by scorpiogal(f): 3:09pm On May 29, 2013
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Cusubaba(m): 3:13pm On May 29, 2013
Buoyantic: c d zombie wey dey big her head..she calls him b.f
hahahaha

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 29, 2013
let me shut the old guys on this thread first.why are you guys hating on young chaps like us,i know you can never be young again but at the very least you could just shut up instead of spewing garbage.all the guys i've seen so far are handsome and good looking in their own way.i hope you guys have eaten today because i don't see the reason why you still hating.

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 29, 2013
grin lol.*falls 4rm third mainland bridge* lmao..yet she said d op is ugly n short bt her b.f is d worst

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 29, 2013
How this post made it to the front page is beyond me. I wonder why UsmanDanfodioUniversity strike is still not on the front page.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by turl(m): 3:23pm On May 29, 2013
You are a fine young man (no homo!),
Get some legit money to go with that though!
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by fubbyy(m): 3:27pm On May 29, 2013
uche16: let me shut the old guys on this thread first.why are you guys hating on young chaps like us,i know you can never be young again but at the very least you could just shut up instead of spewing garbage.all the guys i've seen so far are handsome and good looking in their own way.i hope you guys have eaten today because i don't see the reason why you still hating.
do you know that you are older now than last 5 years? You will look older in the next 5 years than now, so never think you can never grow old, its a must, growing old is compulsory but growing up is optional, I advice you to grow up, when I was your age I did things my mate couldn't do
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 29, 2013
I wana c more oo..lyk criously itz nt a gud fin 2 b ignorant.m outta hr.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Inoknowbook: 3:35pm On May 29, 2013
na U go tire:

My brother, you hit the nail on the head. Many a times, I wonder what I do on Nairaland after seeing the level and age of the so called Nairalanders. And these teenagers are the ones that won't even give a second thought before resorting to insults and name calling. And to top it all, Seun and his mods are even thumbing down the site more and more. If not for my strong desire to know what is happening in my country, I won't even touch this site with a ten foot pole. Have they asked themselves why they have not been receiving strong patronage from advertisers despite being the most visited site in Africa? It is because the quality of the content keeps getting very childish by the day.

Seun and the rest, it is high time you guys sat up, otherwise, I'm ready and willing to bankroll a competition that will give this site a run for its money.

Thank you my brother. Well stated! I thought I was the only person noticing it.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Toks2008(m): 3:35pm On May 29, 2013
Fine young chap.

But i would like to see you in your late thirties after you must have passed through some life stunning challenges if you will still be as fine as i am.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Summersland(m): 3:36pm On May 29, 2013
grin grin Oni yeye
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Toks2008(m): 3:37pm On May 29, 2013
na U go tire:

You are 100% correct but wetin we go do?

Lets just flow with them in a mature manner. Its fun though.

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Jsmyth(m): 3:38pm On May 29, 2013
0P talking : loolxs, NLanders are wonderful, I enjoyed ur comments. Lets get something straight.
1. The title and address of the thread was just for attraction, and it really worked.
2. I might be young but am not a kid, I believe 18 years is an adult age.
3. It is quite funny how a simple thread can lead to racism, insults, and others.
4. Quite frankly, to be very honest, I know am not the most handsome guy here, I have not yet arrived, but I believe am 0K.
5. I did'nt think this topic will make front page but it did, thanks mods.
Peace. GOD bless Naijasmiley

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Coldblooded(m): 3:40pm On May 29, 2013
Somebody that follows that lady on twitter went ahead to import the guy's picture maybe from her tweets; I think first of all that's an infringement into somebody's privacy.

And you calling an innocent guy dat might not be on Nairaland "wretched" is way too harsh.
No matter ur beef with dis lady( which has gone out of hand)
Please let it remain like this I beg u.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 29, 2013
Harbosede02: I wana c more oo..lyk criously itz nt a gud fin 2 b ignorant.m outta hr.
r u runing..accept dat idiot is ur b.f naa or r u ashame of him..d tall man

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 29, 2013
fubbyy: do you know that you are older now than last 5 years? You will look older in the next 5 years than now, so never think you can never grow old, its a must, growing old is compulsory but growing up is optional, I advice you to grow up, when I was your age I did things my mate couldn't do
tell me what you achieved at my age,if you can't stand looking at the mirror,don't blame it on people who look better than you.i am older than i was five years ago but i don't bully people younger than i am and you did better than your mates did,have you heard of zuckerberg or better still let me come down home jason njoku because i haven't heard of you.who exactly are you and what are you doing in that cheap bedroom with really dirty pillows.you are a man and i am a boy,lets leave it that way grandpa
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Idowuogbo(f): 3:45pm On May 29, 2013
Jsmyth:
Awwwwwwwwwwww.... Adorable.

Emm.. U don finish puberty? lipsrsealed
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by kandiikane(m): 3:45pm On May 29, 2013
@alaura, yes I have noticed you.

Herbose and buoyontic, can you stop the back and forth, please. I'm sure you noticed the rules before posting.
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Idowuogbo(f): 3:46pm On May 29, 2013
uche16: let me shut the old guys on this thread first.why are you guys hating on young chaps like us,i know you can never be young again but at the very least you could just shut up instead of spewing garbage.all the guys i've seen so far are handsome and good looking in their own way.i hope you guys have eaten today because i don't see the reason why you still hating.
Hmmm... Guy no vex o! But u resemble Michael Adebowale.Na ur brother?
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Idowuogbo(f): 3:47pm On May 29, 2013
kandiikane: @alaura, yes I have noticed you.

Herbose and buoyontic, can you stop the back and forth, please. I'm sure you noticed the rules before posting.
Mamasita, awayu? cheesy
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 29, 2013
Buoyantic: r u runing..accept dat idiot is ur b.f naa or r u ashame of him..d tall man
did i deny im?smh!!
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 29, 2013
Jsmyth: 0P talking : loolxs, NLanders are wonderful, I enjoyed ur comments. Lets get something straight.
1. The title and address of the thread was just for attraction, and it really worked.
2. I might be young but am not a kid, I believe 18 years is an adult age.
3. It is quite funny how a simple thread can lead to racism, insults, and others.
4. Quite frankly, to be very honest, I know am not the most handsome guy here, I have not yet arrived, but I believe am 0K.
5. I did'nt think this topic will make front page but it did, thanks mods.
Peace. GOD bless Naijasmiley

racism ? Where !?! shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 29, 2013
kandiikane: @alaura, yes I have noticed you.

av stoped.fnx
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hmmm... Guy no vex o! But u resemble Michael Adebowale.Na ur brother?
\
why are you stalking me,i will change my username on nairaland just to avoid you if only the owner of this site allowed that and adebowale is my cousin not my brother,a very distant cousin ,how did you know?

Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Coldblooded(m): 3:52pm On May 29, 2013
Buoyantic: grin lol.*falls 4rm third mainland bridge* lmao..yet she said d op is ugly n short bt her b.f is d worst
bros u don try na, u beefed her from d 1st page till dis one. Though she is not helping matter at all but you have gone too far in d beefing na.You will kill a soul with your mouth!

But that guy u r beefing has no bizness here na!
Re: The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 29, 2013
adaobi123:

racism ? Where !?! shocked shocked shocked grin
the guy doesn't know the difference between skin color and race

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner / What High-heel Shoes Did To This Lady's Legs (photo) / Bald Head Man Rocking Dreadlocks Shows Off Swag (photos)