Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Amaechi Re-elected As Chairman Of Nigeria Governors Forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Re-elected As Chairman Of Nigeria Governors Forum (21832 Views)

Northern Nigeria Governors Endorse Action Against Shiites / Nigeria Governors Forum Set To Elect New Officials Monday As Governors Reconcile / Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Re-elected As Chairman Of Nigeria Governors Forum by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 24, 2013
The NGF has become so draconic with time, funtioning like a cult that and deciding the faith of Nigerians in all issues. I remember when late President Yaradua was sick and they made us believe all was well. If they can be scattered, I will be the happiest person.
Re: Amaechi Re-elected As Chairman Of Nigeria Governors Forum by honestivo(m): 10:19pm On May 24, 2013
Uclloyd28: Get the whole truth @ OP

The house is divided. Akpabio Showed A Document with 19 signature of 19 governors voting for Gov Jang. Take it from me, Amaeachi is making a mistake, you don't fight with a sitting president. U will def lose.
d govs forum as ben sucefuly divided in 2 section wit 2 leda ameachi factn n anoda 1 headed my jonajag n mimiko as d vice.
Re: Amaechi Re-elected As Chairman Of Nigeria Governors Forum by omowolewa: 10:19pm On May 24, 2013
:DIts like GEJ needs to woo Governor Amechi to his camp oo o.
Shoelessness may not work in 2015. undecided
Re: Amaechi Re-elected As Chairman Of Nigeria Governors Forum by superior1: 10:19pm On May 24, 2013
[size=13pt]You mean Ameachi won despite Jona-Akpabio's harassment

I hope Jona dey smell the coffee sha[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Re-elected As Chairman Of Nigeria Governors Forum by bashydemy(m): 10:20pm On May 24, 2013
2015 is around the corner
Re: Amaechi Re-elected As Chairman Of Nigeria Governors Forum by earthgreeners(m): 10:21pm On May 24, 2013
chidindufrank: This shows that GEJ does not witch-hunt anybody in this country. He is a very humble fellow that understands the need for every Nigerian to be happy. He doesn't rig election,he doesn't loot money and above all he allowed Buhari to walk around with ease despite his ungodly utrances and the wicked actions of his boko haram boys. GEj 2015! Fresh water for the Masses

Are you in any way related to Deprieye Alams of Bayelsa?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Re-elected As Chairman Of Nigeria Governors Forum by bigblxd(m): 10:23pm On May 24, 2013
I can't just stop weeping for Amaechi, evrything seems falling apart for him. His peers still can't pass a 100% vote of confidence on him. RIP NGF under Amaechi, what a poor manager of men.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Re-elected As Chairman Of Nigeria Governors Forum by maclatunji: 10:25pm On May 24, 2013

The house is divided. Akpabio Showed A Document with 19 signature of 19 governors voting for Gov Jang. Take it from me, Amaeachi is making a mistake, you don't fight with a sitting president. U will def lose.

This is one of the hardcore GEJ supporters. Elections are won by valid votes cast not pieces of paper with any number of signatures. Expect more witch-hunting by the PDP cabal. I can tell you Camp #GEJ is not sleeping tonight.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Re-elected As Chairman Of Nigeria Governors Forum by Uclloyd28(m): 10:28pm On May 24, 2013
Amaechi should check history! U don't fight a sitting president. His ready to betray his zone just cuz he wants to be Vice President. He fails to understand that Nigeria has gone past good leaders and poo! Nigeria is now a battle of tribes. Nigeria I was born to know is all changed, is a tribal war out there.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Re-elected As Chairman Of Nigeria Governors Forum by kabba7(m): 10:28pm On May 24, 2013
[quote author=Sunny_bobo]Thumbs up to GEJ. This result once again shows that GEJ is the most democratic president we've had since Lord Lugard.
Re: Amaechi Re-elected As Chairman Of Nigeria Governors Forum by automaticcarzz: 10:30pm On May 24, 2013
Young Money:

Shut Up Amaechi is in Pdp So Why are you making noise Thieftinubu and terror leader Buhari can never win Yoruba votes in 2015 we Yoruba Christian we still vote for Goodluck Jonathan

I am Yoruba Christian and voting for Buhari, Fashola or Oshiomohle. I will never vote GEJ again.

15 Likes

Re: Amaechi Re-elected As Chairman Of Nigeria Governors Forum by maclatunji: 10:31pm On May 24, 2013
Young Money:

Shut Up Amaechi is in Pdp So Why are making noise Thieftinubu and terror leader Buhari can never win Yoruba votes in 2015 we Yoruba Christian we still vote for Goodluck Jonathan

You didn't get the memo? Muslims run things in the Southwest. I can count the top 4 politicians in Lagos, they are Muslims.

In any case, stop being petty. It is about finding credible people across both religions to move the country forward.

GEJ's input-output ratio isn't encouraging.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Re-elected As Chairman Of Nigeria Governors Forum by Parisbee5(m): 10:31pm On May 24, 2013
Young Money:

Shut Up Amaechi is in Pdp So Why are you making noise Thieftinubu and terror leader Buhari can never win Yoruba votes in 2015 we Yoruba Christian we still vote for Goodluck Jonathan
for your mind? Better wake up before its too late!!
Re: Amaechi Re-elected As Chairman Of Nigeria Governors Forum by YoungMoney3: 10:33pm On May 24, 2013
automaticcarzz:

I am Yoruba Christian and voting for Buhari, Fashola or Oshiomohle. I will never vote GEJ again.

You are free to vote for your masters Hausa/Fulani

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Re-elected As Chairman Of Nigeria Governors Forum by bigblxd(m): 10:34pm On May 24, 2013
maclatunji:

This is one of the hardcore GEJ supporters. Elections are won by valid votes cast not pieces of paper with any number of signatures. Expect more witch-hunting by the PDP cabal. I can tell you Camp #GEJ is not sleeping tonight.

Pls get ur facts right, NGF elections has always been on concensus or endorsement not by election. Governors are not seen as delegates.
Re: Amaechi Re-elected As Chairman Of Nigeria Governors Forum by automaticcarzz: 10:35pm On May 24, 2013
Young Money:

You are free to vote for your masters Hausa/Fulani

You are not a Yoruba Christian as you claimed. Your desperation is going to send you to where you don't expect.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Re-elected As Chairman Of Nigeria Governors Forum by ucheokpara100(m): 10:35pm On May 24, 2013
[quote author=Sunny_bobo]Thumbs up to GEJ. This result once again shows that GEJ is the most democratic president we've had since Lord Lugard. come watz wrong with u, na him win am?
Re: Amaechi Re-elected As Chairman Of Nigeria Governors Forum by earthgreeners(m): 10:36pm On May 24, 2013
Young Money:

The last time I checked, Yorubas dont play the Religious Card. We vote based on track records...

11 Likes

Re: Amaechi Re-elected As Chairman Of Nigeria Governors Forum by lacasa: 10:36pm On May 24, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Re-elected As Chairman Of Nigeria Governors Forum by YoungMoney3: 10:37pm On May 24, 2013
maclatunji:

You didn't get the memo? Muslims run things in the Southwest. I can count the top 4 politicians in Lagos, they are Muslims.

In any case, stop being petty. It is about finding credible people across both religions to move the country forward.

GEJ's input-output ratio isn't encouraging.

Keep on dreaming what happened in 2011 presidential election will repeat again in 2015 we will see at poll

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Re-elected As Chairman Of Nigeria Governors Forum by Pedagogue: 10:37pm On May 24, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Thumbs up to GEJ. This result once again shows that GEJ is the most democratic president we've had since Lord Lugard.

God bless GEJ!

Boy, u are so funny!!! Amaechi floored the combination of GEJ and Akpabio and you are there saying he's the most democratic president!!!

If GEJ had his way,he would have killed Amaechi b4 d election! What did GEJ not do to displace Amaechi? He stopped his plane from flying, changed the PDP leadership in Rivers state, used ex militants and policemen against him amongst other things !

But did that deter Amechi ? Hell no!!! if Amaechi is to be likened to a boxer , I will call him MOHAMMED ALLI !!!

*GEJ,AKPABIO etc have been taught a lesson in politics ! 2015, where art thou?

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi Re-elected As Chairman Of Nigeria Governors Forum by Parisbee5(m): 10:37pm On May 24, 2013
Score sheet; 1st round result

GEJ 0 -- Amaechi 1
Still in the ring, waiting for the second round

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Re-elected As Chairman Of Nigeria Governors Forum by fkaz(m): 10:37pm On May 24, 2013
Sign for 2015

Get ready

Jona is going

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Re-elected As Chairman Of Nigeria Governors Forum by EPOMA(m): 10:39pm On May 24, 2013
So Akpabio gave a press conference and he wants Nigerians to believe that his candidate (Jang) won the election. Only fools will believe Akpabio, who is well known by Akwa Ibom people as a pathological liar.

The list below produced by Akpabio showed that Dankwmbo of Gombe signed and voted for Jang. But the truth is that among the 36 governors in Nigeria, Dankwmbo (the governor of Gombe State) was the only governor who did not vote. Yet Akpabio, as usual, did not blink when he faced the camera and told the nation that it was his candidate who won.

Please find out the truth; watch Nigerian News by clicking or checking on http://www.channelstv.com/home/.

For many years, petitions had been submitted to Jonathan, appeals have been made to him, and open and private letters had been sent to Jonathan asking him to call Akpabio to order from his lies and corrupt practices. But Jonathan refused to listen.

Today the president has found out that anyone who dine and wine with Godswill Akpabio will always end up at the other end of Satanwill Akpabio.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Re-elected As Chairman Of Nigeria Governors Forum by mkoabiola: 10:40pm On May 24, 2013
Ds result show Amechi is more powerful dan Gej.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Re-elected As Chairman Of Nigeria Governors Forum by theripper3: 10:43pm On May 24, 2013
Is the NGF some kind of secret cult? What is its objective?
Re: Amaechi Re-elected As Chairman Of Nigeria Governors Forum by AZeD1(m): 10:45pm On May 24, 2013

I guess you were not in Nigeria when Tinubu outrigged showed baba Iyabo

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Re-elected As Chairman Of Nigeria Governors Forum by Gbawe: 10:46pm On May 24, 2013
maclatunji:

Indeed. I have said it many times on this forum that 2015 is an impossible ambition for GEJ starting from even an attempt to overcome fanatically determined opposition within his own Party. I expect more shameless antics from team GEJ till they gain a "win" over Amaechi. Same played out when disinterested Alli, drafted in at the last minute, defeated GEJ's choice (Anenih) easily, for the PDP BOT chairman position, only for team GEJ to declare "deadlock" and then go on a rampage of sackings and the bullying emasculation of opponents to get their way unopposed. Instructive Anenih emerged BOT chairman winner by "consensus" choice.

Also, Akpabio is unraveling as a disappointment. As a good administrator who has delivered for his people, he should know that there is more to politics than blindly defending a highly despised and treacherous mediocrity who will never win , as per any genuinely democratic electoral test, because he has lost virtually everyone with his selectively treacherous and divisive antics.

We are then back in the days of Idi Amin, Abacha, Laurent Gbagbo et al where African leaders shamelessly failed to respect the fact that the entire polity, starting even from their own political affiliates, wanted them out because of conduct that has disappointed everyone.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan: We Didn’t Completely Plug The Loopholes In Fight Against Corruption / Akeredolu: Agboola Ajayi Is A Neophyte, Nincompoop (Video) / EFCC Arrests 30-Year-Old For Defrauding Emir Of ₦33 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.