Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe (40577 Views)

Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis / 8 Reasons Why You Meet Few Hausa/Fulanis In The Uk / Nigeria Most Influential Monarch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Abiyamo: 12:56am On May 28, 2013
Omashe o. My handle? LOL! I shake my head for you. I just hope the real owner of the handle does not see the mess you are making of yourself here. Now I know I've been wasting my time with you because you are beginning to get really childish (pretending about your mythical handle? you are just too funny)...lol!

I leave you with a Fulani proverb since Soyinka is your uncle who must not be quoted...lol, I hope you'd comprehend it, and if you like, spin another conspiracy theory with it...lol! I'd be glad to keep you occupied with that: Si mawdo wee modan jambere ni nannganaa dum ligal. Okay, let me help you out with the meaning: if a man says he will swallow an axe, help him hold the handle. And since you really like whining, I leave you to continue your monologue. Responding to you is making you feel 'influential'...lol! Bye, Shymexx cheesy
shymexx:

Touche, Ms Fula. grin

You should be able to discern your handle from that post...don't start pretending. undecided

Anyway, why quote "Wole Soyinka" and not one of the "influential" Fulani academics? grin
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Nobody: 1:04am On May 28, 2013
shymexx:

KingMichael was a legend around this sides. grin

Really...
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Nobody: 1:06am On May 28, 2013
kwangi: I too, think you both are one and the same person.
Are you not?

No.

I only have this account and my Stranglehold,Hollywood Matt accounts and account in Hebrbew characters just in case my main account gets banned by a spam bot.

My names not even Michael.
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Nobody: 1:07am On May 28, 2013
Abiyamọ: Omashe o. My handle? LOL! I shake my head for you. I just hope the real owner of the handle does not see the mess you are making of yourself here. Now I know I've been wasting my time with you because you are beginning to get really childish (pretending about your mythical handle? you are just too funny)...lol!

I leave you with a Fulani proverb since Soyinka is your uncle who must not be quoted...lol, I hope you'd comprehend it, and if you like, spin another conspiracy theory with it...lol! I'd be glad to keep you occupied with that: Si mawdo wee modan jambere ni nannganaa dum ligal. Okay, let me help you out with the meaning: if a man says he will swallow an axe, help him hold the handle. And since you really like whining, I leave you to continue your monologue. Responding to you is making you feel 'influential'...lol! Bye, Shymexx cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The more I mess with your brain, the more you expose your true identity. grin

Speaking fulbe now, no? Why not claim your tribe from the beginning? - Ashamed - yes, or no? grin

We tradin war stories, we Outlawz on the rise
Jealous niggaz I despise, look in my eyes
grin grin grin
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Nobody: 1:10am On May 28, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Really...

Legendary guy and one of my favourite posters in the culture section. I think he's Dominican, or something - and we both love Brazilian and Dominican chics.

You can search NL for the threads we dedicated to women from both countries. grin

1 Like

Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Nobody: 1:16am On May 28, 2013
shymexx:

Legendary guy and one of my favourite posters in the culture section. I think he's Dominican, or something - and we both love Brazilian and Dominican chics.

You can search NL for the threads we dedicated to women from both countries. grin

Hmmm...I too like Dominican chicks. grin

But if he's Dominican than im definitely not him. Im Haitian/American American.

I'll check out you guys threads later.
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Nobody: 1:19am On May 28, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Hmmm...I too like Dominican chicks. grin

But if he's Dominican than im definitely not him. Im Haitian/American American.

I'll check out you guys threads later.

Dominican and Haitian are the same thing separated by language(french and Spanish)- Hispaniola.

He's from America as well(born and raised there).
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Nobody: 1:20am On May 28, 2013
shymexx:

Dominican and Haitian are the same thing separated by language(french and Spanish)- Hispaniola.

He's from America as well(born and raised there).

I see. smiley

But Dominicans are more mixed compared to Haitians.
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Nobody: 1:24am On May 28, 2013
KidStranglehold:
I see. smiley

But Dominicans are more mixed compared to Haitians.

A lot of Haitians are mixed as well...and I think they have got the most beautiful women in the Caribbean after Trinidad and Tobago, and Dominican republic. Haitian women are gorgeous.
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Nobody: 1:32am On May 28, 2013
Funny thread....by your standards I can say mine is most influential in Africa..lmao....

Anyway i think I owe some apologies to fulani tho, so sorry for my angry tone and insults..I just despise your politicians and esp the way Ahidjo handled the country...
Also I think you people need to work on your loyalty..
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by pleep(m): 2:26am On May 28, 2013
Fulanis are a bunch of dumbass cattle bleeping towelheads... fak the fulani.

The title of this thread is retarded... fulanis are the most Yeye violent and uncivilized tribe in Nigeria. The only "influence" they have is from corrupt stolen money or the slaves they sold to their Arab masters.

If all the fulani dissapeared overnight west Africa would be a better place... no offense intended wink

1 Like

Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Abiyamo: 2:34am On May 28, 2013
I knew you'd fall flat for it...lol! I thought you were smarter than this...lol! But you've disappointed me, Shymexx. A line of Fulfulde and you are rapping...lol! I am NOT Fulani, get that straight and wake up from your assumptions. It just shows how infantile your thought mechanism is. First it was your false handle claim (better apologize to the owner), and now I am Fulani...lol! Came to make a new post and I checked to see if you are still here, and there you are...good for you! smiley
shymexx:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The more I mess with your brain, the more you expose your true identity. grin

Speaking fulbe now, no? Why not claim your tribe from the beginning? - Ashamed - yes, or no? grin

We tradin war stories, we Outlawz on the rise
Jealous niggaz I despise, look in my eyes
grin grin grin
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Nobody: 3:26am On May 28, 2013
pleep: Fulanis are a bunch of dumbass cattle bleeping towelheads... fak the fulani.

The title of this thread is retarded... fulanis are the most Yeye violent and uncivilized tribe in Nigeria. The only "influence" they have is from corrupt stolen money or the slaves they sold to their Arab masters.

If all the fulani dissapeared overnight west Africa would be a better place... no offense intended wink
we should acting like white people, political correctness lmao
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by tpia5: 4:50am On May 28, 2013
AdoZazzau:

Yes tpia@, I am a Nigerian. There is a disease that comes with western educatiin and is called "discrimination". You Southerners suffer from the white man's syndrome and penchant for putting humanity into category buckets. What seemings do I need to posess for you to recognize I am Nigerian?

i dont buy into pity parties, so you might need to find a sympathetic audience elsewhere for your sly attempts to start making mountains out of molehills.

You do not seem nigerian, imo, if that statement offends you, then maybe you should attach "nigerian" to your moniker.

when you say you are nigerian, do you mean nigerien?
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Nobody: 4:55am On May 28, 2013
Abiyamọ: I knew you'd fall flat for it...lol! I thought you were smarter than this...lol! But you've disappointed me, Shymexx. A line of Fulfulde and you are rapping...lol! I am NOT Fulani, get that straight and wake up from your assumptions. It just shows how infantile your thought mechanism is. First it was your false handle claim (better apologize to the owner), and now I am Fulani...lol! Came to make a new post and I checked to see if you are still here, and there you are...good for you! smiley

Just woke up to pee and I saw this again, woman!! angry angry

Anyway, if you had created this thread as a Fulani, I definitely wouldn't have said anything because we're all tribal people and everyone is entitled to any form of hyperbole about his/her tribe. However, you painted yourself as an objective poster(a pseudo-Yoruba one), yet you want us to take your jejune fiction as fact(face of an angel and heart of lucifer sad). That's unacceptable - especially when it's in the context of the continent of mighty/legends and, the cradle of humanity and civilisation a la MAMA AFRICA.

Also, the accusation about your false handle is in correlation with that of your Fulani ancestry(go back and read my posts again). It seems you do selective reading hence why you've been arguing for your ludicrous claim about pseudo-influential Fulani(a non-achieving tribe). grin

No beef - but you've lost all your credibility and your credit ratings is in negative, for this thread. sad

Back to my cosy bed...and kisses to ya Fulani lips. kiss

Out!
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 28, 2013
shymexx:

A lot of Haitians are mixed as well...
Yeah everyone in the New World is mixed in a way. But Haitians overall are the least mixed. Yeah they may have a bit non African DNA, but overall their the least admixed.

shymexx:
and I think they have got the most beautiful women in the Caribbean after Trinidad and Tobago, and Dominican republic. Haitian women are gorgeous.

Thanks. smiley
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 28, 2013
shymexx:
"AdoZazzau" is "donroxy" (another fake Yoruba).
Shymexx,I do not deserve this ........I never remember any encounter with you...........why labelled me Fake Yoruba !!!!

AnyHow sha,tis Nairaland, shitmess do happen most times !!!

1 Like

Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 28, 2013
Abiyamọ: (wetin concern Donroxy and Fulaman on top this matter).
kudos to you!!!

Ur article is always educating !!! One of the few that make Nairaland an interesting Forum !!!

kindly learn from Iyaniwura who doesn't argue much on issues as this ...........Post ur opinion,do not expect everyone to accept ur views,embrace contrary views .......(Except u r doing this intentionally) !!!

As for Shymexx's donroxy and Adozazzau ..........tis just one of those self acclaimed Intelligence on Nairaland ..........

Imagine someone I never had any encounter labelled me fake Yoruba !!!! Na ihm sabi joor !!!

1 Like

Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 28, 2013
AdoZazzau:

Well, let me know who donroxxy is please. I would like to mee this person.
AdoZazzau,
This is Donroxy .........!!!

Shymexx is just playing some tricks(An unnecessary one) !!!

1 Like

Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Nobody: 12:00am On May 29, 2013
Everybody is going in on everybody else, lol.

There is a little tribalist in everyone, I guess.

1 Like

Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Abiyamo: 1:11am On May 29, 2013
Thumbs up to you Don! And I will stick to your recommendations, the argument is surely not worth it. Welcome, Boss! smiley
donroxy: kudos to you!!!

Ur article is always educating !!! One of the few that make Nairaland an interesting Forum !!!

kindly learn from Iyaniwura who doesn't argue much on issues as this ...........Post ur opinion,do not expect everyone to accept ur views,embrace contrary views .......(Except u r doing this intentionally) !!!

As for Shymexx's donroxy and Adozazzau ..........tis just one of those self acclaimed Intelligence on Nairaland ..........

Imagine someone I never had any encounter labelled me fake Yoruba !!!! Na ihm sabi joor !!!

1 Like

Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Abiyamo: 1:12am On May 29, 2013
You have said it all, the real fact! smiley
nnenna.1:
Everybody is going in on everybody else, lol.

There is a little tribalist in everyone, I guess.
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by isalegan2: 1:53am On May 29, 2013
PhysicsQED:

I doubt that though. I think if you skimmed through most of her post history you'd see that that's highly unlikely.

Don't mind Shymmex/Desola. He's just looking for a reaction. wink Doesn't he remind you of your old nemesis Jaygetta? Or better still, Fstranger off his meds? cheesy

Previously, my 101% Yoruba husband assured him in another thread that I am 103% Yoruba. cool Now the smartest bookworm on Nairaland is telling him. . .

I doubt Shymmexx the proud Yoruba knows his way to Ijebu-Ode from Murtala Muhammed Airport. Shoot! I doubt he knows who Murtala was! tongue

I don't have the time for this anymore joo. Carry on. smiley

4 Likes

Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Nobody: 6:07am On May 29, 2013
^^^^^Pfft. Your post doesn't deserve a reply, but I'll do it just do it for the sake of it. So I went from being Desola, to Jayggetta(whoever the fvck that is), and then, to Fstranger, yes? You need to get back on your daily ritalin dosage, asap. Perhaps, yours is a case of mid-life crisis, or acute glaucoma. grin Don't fret, help is coming soon. grin

Keep hating on what you can't touch - Ijebu hating snake. undecided

Out.

1 Like

Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by isalegan2: 12:49pm On May 29, 2013
shymexx: ^^^^^Pfft. Your post doesn't deserve a reply, but I'll do it just do it for the sake of it. So I went from being Desola, to Jayggetta(whoever the fvck that is), and then, to Fstranger, yes? You need to get back on your daily ritalin dosage, asap. Perhaps, yours is a case of mid-life crisis, or acute glaucoma. grin Don't fret, help is coming soon. grin

Keep hating on what you can't touch - Ijebu hating snake. undecided

Out.

Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 29, 2013
Fake fvck. A fake, a phony and a fraud - you and rossik need to get married on a slave plantation. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by isalegan2: 6:21pm On May 29, 2013
shymexx: Fake fvck. A fake, a phony and a fraud - you and rossik need to get married on a slave plantation. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Omo yi o gbadun. A deranged Robin Hood. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Desola(f): 12:17am On Jun 01, 2013
isale_gan2:

Omo yi o gbadun. A deranged Robin Hood. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy

Se iwo gan gbadun sa?

Me? Shymexx? You're clearly a few sandwiches short of a picnic!

I did suspect you were ibo all along.
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by SonOfEl(m): 3:35am On Jun 01, 2013
interesting thread, but not convincing.

1 Like

Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by AdoZazzau: 7:32am On Jun 02, 2013
Everyone hates Fulani nowadays but I know in 2015 we will put you back where you all belong. You, Mr Shymexx, are you one of Jonathan's clan men? You sound like Mujahid, accusing people left and right. It's not good.

Mr Donroxxy, please don't mind the guy, he must be in his teen years.
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Adamskuty(m): 11:36am On Jun 02, 2013
somalia9: i heard the fulani came from horn of africa

is this true
it's not true and never will be,hahah! Horners never migrated,they were stuck in one place.the fulanis have being in westafrica since ages,so sorry!
Re: The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe by Adamskuty(m): 11:37am On Jun 02, 2013
AdoZazzau: Everyone hates Fulani nowadays but I know in 2015 we will put you back where you all belong. You, Mr Shymexx, are you one of Jonathan's clan men? You sound like Mujahid, accusing people left and right. It's not good.

Mr Donroxxy, please don't mind the guy, he must be in his teen years.
i love my fellow fulanis dearie,the blood flows in me,even though i'm igala :p

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Myth About Wall Geckos / Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.