Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! (6047 Views)

I Need A Sincere Relationship, I'm A Changed Man, Also Handsome (pics) / So Long Nairaland..... Martha Was Here :( / Martha & Friends' Hang-Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 25, 2013
The op sef don run.
I guess she's crying out her heart somewhere now. embarassed
Sweetie, come back, let us talk to you.
Why did he break up with you?
What happened? Did you fail Jamb? grin
Forget about this whole graphic thingy for now, okay...Let's deal with the main issue.
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 25, 2013
alutacontinua:

This is getting interesting.
How old are you, by the way?
m 17
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 25, 2013
sexkillz: This is what happens when KIDS experiment on relationships! angry

sexkillz, u really dnt wanna get started on ma issh...
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by penzino(m): 9:12pm On May 25, 2013
grin

2 Likes

Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:25pm On May 25, 2013
Marthakings:
m 17
Face ur studies and leave relationship cus its meant for adults
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 25, 2013
Ucheosefoh: Face ur studies and leave relationship cus its meant for adults

ok... Tnx... Datz jst d kindda advice I need
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:33pm On May 25, 2013
Marthakings:

ok... Tnx... Datz jst d kindda advice I need
Good gal! No unwanted belle o! U dey hia me so? angry

1 Like

Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Slyr0x: 9:40pm On May 25, 2013
Ucheosefoh: Face ur studies and leave relationship cus its meant for adults

Just like that?
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by nikkyshyne(f): 9:47pm On May 25, 2013
Lol. The 'yimu' pic is so funny.

Op, your bf just broke up with you for real? Why? Cox of this thread?

The ungrateful kid angry
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
lol... Ok
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 25, 2013
nikkyshyne: Lol. The 'yimu' pic is so funny.

Op, your bf just broke up with you for real? Why? Cox of this thread?

The ungrateful kid angry

nah. He said i was always making him angry and he culdnt take it anymore

1 Like

Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 25, 2013
Marthakings:

this birthday gift u had planned out was gonna leave him beyond pissed hahaha
But I'm sorry for the break up though
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Les: 10:07pm On May 25, 2013
mondi_cheeks: this birthday gift u had planned out was gonna leave him beyond pissed hahaha
But I'm sorry for the break up though
grin grin
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Les: 10:08pm On May 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 25, 2013
sweetie, don't let him get to you. Maybe he has met another girl that is deceiving him or vice versa.
The concept is that you still have a long way to go, don't be disturbed! The relationship was gonna end sooner or later. Just thank God it's sooner and do something worthwhile with your life.
I appreciate the fact that you thought of surprising him on his birthday, you would make a good girlfriend when the time comes. Takie of yourself and have a wonderful life! kiss kiss kiss

And please, tell that boy to buzz off!!! What's he also feeling like? You're always making him angry...which kinda yeye talk is that? angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Les: 10:10pm On May 25, 2013
Slyr0x:

Just like that?
just which other way??
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Cestmoi1(f): 10:14pm On May 25, 2013
childish! op,abeg stay focused and become independent.u still hv a long way to go.
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 25, 2013
alutacontinua: sweetie, don't let him get to you. Maybe he has met another girl that is deceiving him or vice versa.
The concept is that you still have a long way to go, don't be disturbed! The relationship was gonna end sooner or later. Just thank God it's sooner and do something worthwhile with your life.
I appreciate the fact that you thought of surprising him on his birthday, you would make a good girlfriend when the time comes. Takie of yourself and have a wonderful life! kiss kiss kiss

And please, tell that boy to buzz off!!! What's he also feeling like? You're always making him angry...which kinda yeye talk is that? angry angry angry
tnx alot. I really appreciate
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 25, 2013
C'est moi:
childish! op,abeg stay focused and become independent.u still hv a long way to go.
i aint being dependent... Ion ask him for everytin... Buh tnx tho
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 25, 2013
alutacontinua: sweetie, don't let him get to you. Maybe he has met another girl that is deceiving him or vice versa.

tnx
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by DonaldGenes(m): 10:19pm On May 25, 2013
Marthakings: He just broke up wif me
hahahahahahahahahahah falls from marthakings bed#
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 25, 2013
Marthakings:
tnx alot. I really appreciate

U're welcome! smiley smiley kiss kiss
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 25, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:
na u knw wetin dey fall u
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:22pm On May 25, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:
Wots funny? undecided
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 25, 2013
Marthakings:

sexkillz, u really dnt wanna get started on ma issh...
What ish will a 17 year old have?
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:23pm On May 25, 2013
Marthakings:
tnx tho
Awww...don't mind dat agbaya jare! Na 55yr old virgin monkey.
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Wots funny? undecided
wondering d same tin
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by DonaldGenes(m): 10:23pm On May 25, 2013
Marthakings:

hahahahahahahhhahhahahhahaahhahhhaahahhaha
una no go understand ohhhhhhh
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by DonaldGenes(m): 10:24pm On May 25, 2013
sexkillz: What ish will a 17 year old have?
hohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho sai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Awww...don'tind dat agbaya jare! Na 55yr old virgin monkey.
no ooo.... He is nt... He is a really cool guy... Jst effing up nowadays.... I knw he is my ex nw buh I cnt let any1 insult him o

1 Like

Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by DonaldGenes(m): 10:28pm On May 25, 2013
Marthakings:
no ooo.... He is nt... He is a really cool guy... Jst effing up nowadays.... I knw he is my ex nw buh I cnt let any1 insult him o
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! foR YoUr mind abi? you can.t beg him? you dey follow Idowuogbo advice abi lol
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 25, 2013
sexkillz: What ish will a 17 year old have?

yea yea... M 17... U once were... Dude Ion fink lyk ma age... Dnt under-rate me... Jst dnt knw y m trapped in dis lil body... Fyi, I fink mature... Uon even knw anytin bout me... And u really dnt wanna go there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The Coolest Romanceland Monikers! / Hook Up On Whatsap For Mature And Serious Singles Ladies And Guys Only / Delta-based Gay Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.