Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! (6051 Views)

I Need A Sincere Relationship, I'm A Changed Man, Also Handsome (pics) / So Long Nairaland..... Martha Was Here :( / Martha & Friends' Hang-Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 25, 2013
Donalð Genes:
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! foR YoUr mind abi? you can.t beg him? you dey follow Idowuogbo advice abi lol

i begged him and he was like "swerve jor"... Dnt even knw wat dat means
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 25, 2013
cheesy...at comments

OP! The birthday gift is cool for a 17 yr old girl. He broke up with you, but go ahead and send him your gift!

It's well, and focus on your education too.

1 Like

Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:32pm On May 25, 2013
Marthakings:

For real? Dat means jam!! Jog on! Skidado to d left!

Kai! If u call dat kangaroo again hen? I e-frustrate ya handle. angry

1 Like

Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by DonaldGenes(m): 10:32pm On May 25, 2013
Marthakings:

yea yea... M 17... U once were... Dude Ion fink lyk ma age... Dnt under-rate me... Jst dnt knw y m trapped in dis lil body... Fyi, I fink mature... Uon even knw anytin bout me... And u really dnt wanna go there
simmer down jor..sexkillz is just playing with you........
you swag like one of this facebook smallies on my friend zone list but on the flipside you sound like a 37 year old woman.

1 Like

Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 25, 2013
Marthakings:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Marthakings:
no ooo.... He is nt... He is a really cool guy... Jst effing up nowadays.... I knw he is my ex nw buh I cnt let any1 insult him o

aaaaaawwwwwwww.....She's in love smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:

hehehe
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Be nice to her! angry
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:34pm On May 25, 2013
Marthakings:
no ooo.... He is nt... He is a really cool guy... Jst effing up nowadays.... I knw he is my ex nw buh I cnt let any1 insult him o
Awww...lover girl! Na Donatus i dey yab o! Dis love dey shack tru tru. Pele o!
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by DonaldGenes(m): 10:35pm On May 25, 2013
martha can i talk to your boyfriend on your behalf.seems like you really dote on him for real...........he must have been the one that disvirgin you i guess
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 25, 2013
Donalð Genes: martha can i talk to your boyfriend on your behalf.seems like you really dote on him for real...........he must have been the one that disvirgin you i guess

wetin come concern u with disvirgin now? angry shocked
Abeg, no spoil better show dis evening jawe... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 25, 2013
Donalð Genes:
simmer down jor..sexkillz is just playing with you........
you swag like one of this facebook smallies on my friend zone list but on the flipside you sound like a 37 year old woman.

in my present situation, nobody shuld play wif me o... Sexkillz z a professional trouble maker...

I had enuf of 2day until d doctor's report worsened my condition...
So, Ion wanna play o
Marthakings:

yea yea... M 17... U once were... Dude Ion fink lyk ma age... Dnt under-rate me... Jst dnt knw y m trapped in dis lil body... Fyi, I fink mature... Uon even knw anytin bout me... And u really dnt wanna go there
Kids. At your age I had no time for Nairaland. it wasn't even in existence. Stop that talk of not going there. And face your books. Stop this "fink fink fink" rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 25, 2013
Marthakings:

in my present situation, nobody shuld play wif me o... Sexkillz z a professional trouble maker...

So, Ion wanna play o

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Have you swallowed human being? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 25, 2013
alutacontinua:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

aaaaaawwwwwwww.....She's in love smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

lol... *angel* (A)
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:38pm On May 25, 2013
Donalð Genes: martha can i talk to your boyfriend on your behalf.seems like you really dote on him for real...........he must have been the one that disvirgin you i guess
No ooo!! User busy call again later.My God of Elijah don answer prayer. She must do her homework and ignore any spirit of foto foto in her life. Come bck wen nwa daddy don turn 21. Oya vamoose! Disappear! Swerve joor! angry grin
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
:-(
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by DonaldGenes(m): 10:39pm On May 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
hahahahahhahahhahaahhaahhah!!!!!!!!!! your own be say i don't wanna play witchu now not until i find out who is dating you here,which i know can't be sexkillz.....you think i wont find out abi? keep hiding
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 25, 2013

he has never mentioned the "S" word to me... Datz y I really respect him
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:39pm On May 25, 2013
Marthakings:

So, Ion wanna play o
My gawd!!!! U don chop baby pankere? As in, u chop banana till u go yo? shocked
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 25, 2013
Donalð Genes:
hahahahahhahahhahaahhaahhah!!!!!!!!!! your own be say i don't wanna play witchu now not until i find out who is dating you here,which i know can't be sexkillz.....you think i wont find out abi? keep hiding

You're derailing. sad
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 25, 2013
alutacontinua:

wetin come concern u with disvirgin now? angry shocked
Abeg, no spoil better show dis evening jawe... lipsrsealed

lwkmd
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Les: 10:40pm On May 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
No ooo!! User busy call again later.My God of Elijah don answer prayer. She must do her homework and ignore any spirit of foto foto in her life. Come bck wen nwa daddy don turn 21. Oya vamoose! Disappear! Swerve joor! angry grin
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 25, 2013
Marthakings: My Worst Date Was Wif A Guy I Met After I Left Secondary Scul. He Was Always Asking For Money From Me And If I Fail To Give Him, He Insults me. He was a cool guy until d 3rd month of d relationship. Whneva I annoy him, he beats me up. I had no1 to talk to concerning him. He told my neighbours who were his frnds to monitor my movement. There was a tym my cousin came for visit. I dnt knw who told him abt it buh he questioned me abt it asking who d guy was. B4 I culd open my mouth to explain, i ended up wif a black eye. All the beating continued for a year. If I call off the relationship, he will give me number to every member of his family to call me and beg me. I am a very emotional person. His mum called and I had to agree to get bck wif her son cos I respect her. After we got bck, he continued his usual ways of always demanding for money and beating me. D relationship ended on his 21st birthday. I purposely didnt call to wish him happy birthday. He got annoyed and broke up wif me. I was actually glad dat he made it easier for me. I 4got everytin abt him. He then called me 3 months later apologizing. Saying dat he was drunk whn he broke up wif me. Abeg ooo... Can alcohol intoxicate sum1 for 3 months non-stop? I showed him my other side and gave him the warning of his life neva to communicate wif me... Dis guy went about the neighbourhood gisting pple of how he disvirgined me and all sorts of nonsense which never happened. I jst laffed whn i heard abt it and i knew he was capable of gossiping abt me. Itz been 6 months since the break up now... M jst glad m done wif him

OP, you are just 17 and you seem to be going thru some tough things on relationship angry...

Pls, if you are really 17 yrs, no comment for you! You know the right thing to do
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 25, 2013
sexkillz: Kids. At your age I had no time for Nairaland. it wasn't even in existence. Stop that talk of not going there. And face your books. Stop this "fink fink fink" rubbish.
ok sire
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 25, 2013
Vikin:

OP, you are just 17 and you seem to be going thru some tough things on relationship angry...

Pls, if you are really 17 yrs, no comment for you! You know the right thing to do

yeah... That guy was d 1st I ever dated... Two years ago
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by DonaldGenes(m): 10:43pm On May 25, 2013
Marthakings:

So, Ion wanna play o
"common anwwer me jor" is he the one that disvirgined you? YES OR NO
don't be like My Idowuogbo who likes to digress from the question
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 25, 2013
alutacontinua:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Have you swallowed human being? lipsrsealed

nah... I did a urinal test few days bck and d result states dat my bladder z infected... Still in shock!!!
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 25, 2013
Marthakings:

yeah... That guy was d 1st I ever dated... Two years ago

You were 15 then.

I guess some ppl have it early!
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:44pm On May 25, 2013
Marthakings:

he has never mentioned the "S" word to me... Datz y I really respect him
Awww....no wonder! His testicular is affecting his medular. Na puberty dey confuse d property he dey carry for body. Ignore him and face ya books. U dey hia me so? Infact give me ya mumsi phone number angry

2 Likes

Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by DonaldGenes(m): 10:44pm On May 25, 2013
alutacontinua:

You're derailing. sad
who be this? scratches my eyes
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 25, 2013
Marthakings:

nah... I did a urinal test few days bck and d result states dat my bladder z infected... Still in shock!!!

It's nothing to worry about. Lots of things can cause infection. Just go to a nearby clinic and get treatment. You really sound innocent and sweet to be going through all this 'ish' at your age. Take a chill pill and forget guys for now, ok?
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 25, 2013
Donalð Genes:
"common anwwer me jor" is he that disvirgin you? YES OR NO
don't be like My Idowuogbo who likes to digress from the question
no answer... And if ur expecting 1 u'll be getting "I Dnt Knw O" :-P

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hook Up On Whatsap For Mature And Serious Singles Ladies And Guys Only / Delta-based Gay Needed! / Lautech, Ogbomosho And Oyo Town Ladies, Lets Hook Up..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.