Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! (6048 Views)

I Need A Sincere Relationship, I'm A Changed Man, Also Handsome (pics) / So Long Nairaland..... Martha Was Here :( / Martha & Friends' Hang-Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:47pm On May 25, 2013
Marthakings:

nah... I did a urinal test few days bck and d result states dat my bladder z infected... Still in shock!!!
It's a minor infection. Take ya antibio and u'll be fine. Bedt, u gats to be careful wiv d use of public toilet. Abi na hostel u dey?
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 25, 2013
alutacontinua:

It's nothing to worry about. Lots of things can cause infection. Just go to a nearby clinic and get treatment. You really sound innocent and sweet to be going through all this 'ish' at your age. Take a chill pill and forget guys, ok?

aawwww... Tnx a million
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
It's a minor infection. Take ya antibio and u'll be fine. Bedt, u gats to be careful wiv d use of public toilet. Abi na hostel u dey?
hostel? I wish! Nt yet in uni... Abt to sha... Lemme kill post-utme 1st
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 25, 2013
Vikin:

You were 15 then.

I guess some ppl have it early!

sadly; Yes
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by DonaldGenes(m): 10:49pm On May 25, 2013
Marthakings:
no answer... And if ur expecting 1 u'll be getting "I Dnt Knw O" :-P
talk nah
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Awww....no wonder! His testicular is affecting his medular. Na puberty dey confuse d property he dey carry for body. Ignore him and face ya books. U dey hia me so? Infact give me ya mumsi phone number angry
ah! Pls dnt include mum o... I av heard u and amma heed to ur advice... Tnx
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 25, 2013
Donalð Genes:
talk nah
y z dat issh scratching u la? I aint giving u an answer...
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:52pm On May 25, 2013
Marthakings:
ah! Pls dnt include mum o... I av heard u and amma heed to ur advice... Tnx
Pinky swear or I'll dial dat glo number mumsi dey use track Pupsi. angry

1 Like

Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by DonaldGenes(m): 10:52pm On May 25, 2013
[quote author=Idowuogbo]
It's a minor infection. Take ya antibio and u'll be fine. Bedt, u gats to be careful wiv d use of public toilet. Abi na hostel u dey? [/quote
oh boy ehh!!!!!!!!! did i hear urinary infection. eyaaaaaaaaaaaah!! shit happens sha but 'emmmmmmmmmmmmm "oops kinda having a four winks now"
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 25, 2013
[quote author=Donalð Genes][/quote]
huh? :S
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Pinky swear or I'll dial dat glo number mumsi dey use track Pupsi. angry

*bring out her tiny finger*
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by DonaldGenes(m): 10:55pm On May 25, 2013
Marthakings:
y z dat issh scratching u la? I aint giving u an answer...
abeg no use glammer oh sowee grammar suffocate me oh......i never pass primary siz oh like Alutacongi-nuata lol!!!!!!!!!!!!..............
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by DonaldGenes(m): 10:57pm On May 25, 2013
lmao! since when my Idowuogbo turn a DOC oh me see biopsy prescription.......u go fear na
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Les: 10:57pm On May 25, 2013
You started having black eyes @15, some boys are not meant to be alive, he's lucky it's not my former hood, a ghetto.... Id loving mk, heed her advice, free guys and face ur books.....

Goin back to my sideline view.....

3 Likes

Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by horny4u(f): 10:59pm On May 25, 2013
The internet is not kind to the young ones.

Martha that boy disrespected you "swerve jor" you darling deserve better and the only way to better is to face WAEC and UTME squarely and get into a good UNI.

Never put a boyfriend on a pedestal ......you are the precious one so place yourself on that pedestal and shine.

I know at 17 you think he is the best thing after slice bread and that you are the wisest right now but this is not the case.

You seem like an intelligent girl so prepare hard for UNI and the right true love will come in FUTURE.

1 Like

Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 25, 2013
Donalð Genes:
abeg no use glammer oh sowee grammar suffocate me oh......i never pass primary siz oh like Alutacongi-nuata lol!!!!!!!!!!!!..............

Don't spoil my name. angry
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by DonaldGenes(m): 11:01pm On May 25, 2013
[color=#000000][/color]leaves thread!!!!!!!!!!!!! cos of two ladies here lol
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:03pm On May 25, 2013
Marthakings:

*bring out her tiny finger*
Deal!!!!! kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 25, 2013
horny4u: The internet is not kind to the young ones.

Martha that boy disrespected you "swerve jor" you darling deserve better and the only way to better is to face WAEC and UTME squarely and get into a good UNI.

Never put a boyfriend on a pedestal ......you are the precious one so place yourself on that pedestal and shine.

I know at 17 you think he is the best thing after slice bread and that you are the wisest right now but this is not the case.

You seem like an intelligent girl so prepare hard for UNI and the right true love will come in FUTURE.

tah! Dnt mention Waec again... I yaff used my academic canoe to cross the river wif 9 credits.... I dnt spend too much tym on social networks... I dnt chat... D internet z jst a part of my life cos I luv researching and d internet has helped make my work easier... I also read frm d net sumtyms if my text buks are confusing... Tnx. I appreciate
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 25, 2013
Donalð Genes: [color=#000000][/color]leaves thread!!!!!!!!!!!!! cos of two ladies here lol

ur still gonna be notified and u'll come back to check...
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:06pm On May 25, 2013
Marthakings:
hostel? I wish! Nt yet in uni... Abt to sha... Lemme kill post-utme 1st
Dats my bebe! Read and kill dat paper gal..

Goodluck! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by DonaldGenes(m): 11:13pm On May 25, 2013
Marthakings:

ur still gonna be notified and u'll come back to check...
lemmme my hand jor.................i dont like you or ido again
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 25, 2013
Donalð Genes:
lemmme my hand jor.................i dont like you or ido again
k
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by DonaldGenes(m): 11:20pm On May 25, 2013
Marthakings:
k
just playing jor but i hope am not addicted to your post oh cos hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 25, 2013
Donalð Genes:
just playing jor but i hope am not addicted to your post oh cos hmmmmmmmmmm
hmmmm
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by nikkyshyne(f): 11:33pm On May 25, 2013
Vikin:

You were 15 then.

I guess some ppl have it early!

Hmm..it doesn't still add up. There is something fishy about the op's age. She met the 1st bf 'after' finishing secondary school and I believe they dated for more than a year cox she said the beating went on for about a year & then considering void periods.

Op also mentioned in that post that it's been 6months they've parted. I am wondering why she now says 2yrs ago.

Op, mind clarifying that?
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 25, 2013
nikkyshyne: Hmm..it doesn't still add up. There is something fishy about the op's age. She met the 1st bf 'after' finishing secondary school and I believe they dated for more than a year cox she said the beating went on for about a year & then considering void periods.

Op also mentioned in that post that it's been 6months they've parted. I am wondering why she now says 2yrs ago.

Op, mind clarifying that?

we started dating on d 7th of december 2011(I was 15)..... We broke up November 13, 2012(i was 16)... 11 months... (almost a yr=jst a month to go)..... Calculate from november to may 2013(i am 17).... Oya how many months?

Hehehe... U wanna practise Lawyer job on my head... M a future lawyer too o
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:45pm On May 25, 2013
Marthakings:

we started dating on d 7th of december 2011..... We broke up November 13, 2012... 11 months... (almost a yr=jst a month to go)..... Calculate from november to may.... Oya how many months?

Hehehe... U wanna practise Lawyer job on my head... M a future lawyer too o
Attitude!!! u no get respect o! C'mon kneel down dia and close ya eyes!!! angry O ba furo e! Bcus dem give u Internet allawi, u just dey jabo jagele. Wots wrong wiv u? undecided
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Attitude!!! u no get respect o! C'mon kneel down dia and close ya eyes!!! angry O ba furo e! Bcus dem give u Internet allawi, u just dey jabo jagele. Wots wrong wiv u? undecided
?? :-S
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:50pm On May 25, 2013
Marthakings:
?? :-S
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by nikkyshyne(f): 11:53pm On May 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
grin
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by raqueal(f): 11:53pm On May 25, 2013
I found this topic hilarious and entertaining at first but now its troubling. Op @ age 15 you had a boyfriend who used to beat you up and ask for money? His mum knew about the abuse and didn't drag you by your ears to your parents house with a stern warning not to return to her son?Where are your parents? Your posts are naïve and terribly irritating. Someone needs to straighten you out as soon as possible. You should make education your priority and work hard at nailing that post ume. What will happen when you get into uni and have more independence? You'll co habit and start a family?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hook Up On Whatsap For Mature And Serious Singles Ladies And Guys Only / Delta-based Gay Needed! / Lautech, Ogbomosho And Oyo Town Ladies, Lets Hook Up..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.