Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! (6046 Views)

I Need A Sincere Relationship, I'm A Changed Man, Also Handsome (pics) / So Long Nairaland..... Martha Was Here :( / Martha & Friends' Hang-Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 25, 2013
raqueal: I found this topic hilarious and entertaining at first but now its troubling. Op @ age 15 you had a boyfriend who used to beat you up and ask for money? His mum knew about the abuse and didn't drag you by your ears to your parents house with a stern warning not to return to her son?Where are your parents? Your posts are naïve and terribly irritating. Someone needs to straighten you out as soon as possible. You should make education your priority and work hard at nailing that post ume. What will happen when you get into uni and have more independence? You'll co habit and start a family?
k
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by sweetguy10(m): 11:54pm On May 25, 2013
Small girl , I wonder what the size of ur puna will be like when you're 20 cry and by 24/25 your newly married husband will be forking ordinary laps cos by then ... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 25, 2013
sweetguy10: Small girl , I wonder what the size of ur puna will be like when you're 20 cry and by 24/25 your newly married husband will be forking ordinary laps cos by then ... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
And through out my posts, did I mention anytin like "I slept with"? Pls quit blabbing and stop commenting off point
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 12:00am On May 26, 2013
In this 2013, 12 year olds out there are straffing, u come dey yab 17 year old girl.
And to say most of the people condemning her did the same thing...
Abeg, free the babe jor. She's a teenager, that's what MOST teenagers do.
That's why I love nairaland, we all know how to judge and condemn.
Babes, just face ya books. SIMPLES!

2 Likes

Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by nikkyshyne(f): 12:00am On May 26, 2013
Marthakings:

we started dating on d 7th of december 2011(I was 15)..... We broke up November 13, 2012(i was 16)... 11 months... (almost a yr=jst a month to go)..... Calculate from november to may 2013(i am 17).... Oya how many months?

Hehehe... U wanna practise Lawyer job on my head... M a future lawyer too o
Babe, I no wan too argue with you cox I wan sleep. But there are so many abnormalities from that post. Now you'r saying you dated him for '11months' after mentioning you dated him for 3months before the beating started. Beating was for a year before you decided to call it off but his people cajoled you back to him for another period of dating isn't it?

Anywayz jare,,e no concern me. Good luck in your education and love life.undecided
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:01am On May 26, 2013
sweetguy10: Small girl , I wonder what the size of ur puna will be like when you're 20 cry and by 24/25 your newly married husband will be forking ordinary laps cos by then ... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Ko shi joor! Nkpi!

1 Like

Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:02am On May 26, 2013
Marthakings: .
And through out my posts, did I mention anytin like "I slept with"? Pls quit blabbing and stop commenting off point
Correct! Chop it! kiss

1 Like

Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 12:03am On May 26, 2013
nikkyshyne: Babe, I no wan too argue with you cox I wan sleep. But there are so many abnormalities from that post. Now you'r saying you dated him for '11months' after mentioning you dated him for 3months before the beating started. Beating was for a year before you decided to call it off but his people cajoled you back to him for another period of dating isn't it?

Anywayz jare,,e no concern me. Good luck in your education and love life.undecided

I said the beating started on the THIRD MONTH of the relationship whc was march 2012... I dnt fabricate stories... So, I knw wat I posted
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 12:09am On May 26, 2013
THE RELATIONSHIP WAS COMPLICATED. YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by DonaldGenes(m): 12:11am On May 26, 2013
Marthakings:
hmmmm
why r u still awake smally
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by nikkyshyne(f): 12:12am On May 26, 2013
Marthakings: THE RELATIONSHIP WAS COMPLICATED. YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND
ok. Mo ti gbo. Ngwanu. No vex.

2 Likes

Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by DonaldGenes(m): 12:12am On May 26, 2013
Marthakings:

I said the beating started on the THIRD MONTH of the relationship whc was march 2012... I dnt fabricate stories... So, I knw wat I posted
Will ya be my NAIRALAND DOTTA
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:13am On May 26, 2013
Donalð Genes:
Paedo alert!!!!! RUN!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 12:13am On May 26, 2013
Donalð Genes:
hehehe... Lol
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 12:14am On May 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hahahahaha... Lwkmd...
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 12:15am On May 26, 2013
Donalð Genes:
why r u still awake smally
m sleep browsing
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 12:15am On May 26, 2013
Donalð Genes:

swerve outta here jor. angry
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by DonaldGenes(m): 12:16am On May 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAA make i tease her nah
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by DonaldGenes(m): 12:17am On May 26, 2013
alutacontinua:

swerve outta here jor. angry
lwkmd for my bed...saiiiiiiiiiiiiii una no go suffocate me here,,,,,,,come to bed jorrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by DonaldGenes(m): 12:20am On May 26, 2013
Marthakings:
hehehe... Lol
"i yam selios na" will you be my Nairaland Daughter ohhhhh
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nemidav(m): 12:21am On May 26, 2013
Interesting thread cheesy....*following*

1 Like

Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by DonaldGenes(m): 12:27am On May 26, 2013
gooooooooooooooooooooooooooodnite all...sleep dey worry me bad
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by snowytee(m): 1:06am On May 26, 2013
Donalð Genes: gooooooooooooooooooooooooooodnite all...sleep dey worry me bad
The Don,I dey see ur hand work.U no me abi?Na ur man be dis
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by SpicyMimi(f): 1:46am On May 26, 2013
Loooooool @ '' Swerve"
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Decryptor(m): 11:41am On May 26, 2013
Why are some peeps so fast to crucify the OP? She's 17 and in a relationship so? I had my first girl-friend at the age of 14 and i was mature enough (psychologically) to handle it. I didn't let it come between me and my studies which was major priority then and we (i and my Gf "she was also 14 too". ) studied together after school hours. She even sharpened my intellect. What i'm trying to say is that no one should judge the op cos most of her critics here might have even started pranshing @ the age of 9. BTW, she sounds so mature than most ladies of 25.

1 Like

Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nemidav(m): 11:51am On May 26, 2013
Dnt mind daht guy jawe...he is nt even as handsome as I am,he doesn't deserve yuu sef...will yuu be my girlfrnd? cheesy
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:53am On May 26, 2013
Decryptor: Why are some peeps so fast to crucify the OP? She's 17 and in a relationship so? I had my first girl-friend at the age of 14 and i was mature enough (psychologically) to handle it. I didn't let it come between me and my studies which was major priority then and we (i and my Gf "she was also 14 too". ) studied together after school hours. She even sharpened my intellect. What i'm trying to say is that no one should judge the op cos most of her critics here might have even started pranshing @ the age of 9. BTW, she sounds so mature than most ladies of 25.
Sir, no one is judging the op.

she sounds mature and all.. but! wen her boyfriend starts beating her, den its time for her let go of d scumbag and focus more on her books.

comprehende?
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Decryptor(m): 11:58am On May 26, 2013
Marthakings:
My Worst Date Was Wif A Guy I Met After I Left
Secondary Scul. He Was Always Asking For Money
From Me And If I Fail To Give Him, He Insults me.
He was a cool guy until d 3rd month of d
relationship. Whneva I annoy him, he beats me up.
I had no1 to talk to concerning him. He told my
neighbours who were his frnds to monitor my
movement. There was a tym my cousin came for
visit. I dnt knw who told him abt it buh he
questioned me abt it asking who d guy was. B4 I
culd open my mouth to explain, i ended up wif a
black eye. All the beating continued for a year. If I
call off the relationship, he will give me number to
every member of his family to call me and beg
me. I am a very emotional person. His mum called
and I had to agree to get bck wif her son cos I
respect her. After we got bck, he continued his
usual ways of always demanding for money and
beating me. D relationship ended on his 21st
birthday. I purposely didnt call to wish him happy
birthday. He got annoyed and broke up wif me. I
was actually glad dat he made it easier for me. I
4got everytin abt him. He then called me 3
months later apologizing. Saying dat he was drunk
whn he broke up wif me. Abeg ooo... Can alcohol
intoxicate sum1 for 3 months non-stop? I showed
him my other side and gave him the warning of
his life neva to communicate wif me... Dis guy
went about the neighbourhood gisting pple of how
he disvirgined me and all sorts of nonsense which
never happened. I jst laffed whn i heard abt it and
i knew he was capable of gossiping abt me. Itz
been 6 months since the break up now...
M jst glad
m done wif him
But sweery, i don't mean to burst your bubble buh there are some irregularities in your story. The bolded does not correlate to the time you started this thread which was yesterday undecided
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by nikkyshyne(f): 12:58pm On May 26, 2013
Decryptor: But sweery, i don't mean to burst your bubble buh there are some irregularities in your story. The bolded does not correlate to the time you started this thread which was yesterday undecided
She was making reference to her 1st boyfriend & not the subject of this thread.

1 Like

Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Decryptor(m): 1:12pm On May 26, 2013
nikkyshyne: She was making reference to her 1st boyfriend & not the subject of this thread.
Oh! Ok
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 26, 2013
*slaps herself back to sanity*
Re: Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe! by DonaldGenes(m): 5:09pm On May 26, 2013
snowytee: The Don,I dey see ur hand work.U no me abi?Na ur man be dis
ohhh boy na you be this? see me oh i dey try catch some mad fun here once in a while oh..........saiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i don miss una dyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
where you dey nah? just followed ya on twitter now.....so happy to see my homemies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The Coolest Romanceland Monikers! / Hook Up On Whatsap For Mature And Serious Singles Ladies And Guys Only / Delta-based Gay Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.